The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 21:32, 26 June 2020 by GS4-XERAPHINA (Updated information in category to fall in line with goals regarding player friendly wording)
The Worlds category pertains to all things regarding the Gemstone world.
- Climate zones - Breakdown of climates within Elanthia.
- Constellations - Elanthia's constellations.
- Elanthian Flora Guide - Where to find information regarding Elanthia's flora, including where to find and forage them, as well as uses.
- Elanthian Moons - Moons of Elanthia. Liabo and Lornon are considered the more prominent, and have pantheons associated with them.
- Maps - Maps of Elanthia. This includes artistic renderings, as well as player-created maps that allow for easier navigation through the game.
- Towns - Information on the towns of Elanthia.
The "gods" of Elanthia. They are broken up into arkati and lesser spirits, as well as pantheons.
- Arkati - Major deities of Elanthia.
- Lesser Spirits - Lesser deities of Elanthia.
- Pantheon of Liabo - Deities often considered to be the light or good gods.
- Pantheon of Lornon - Deities often considered to be the dark or evil gods.
- Pantheon of Neutrality - Deities considered neither benevolent nor malevolent.
General World Information
- Bestiary - Information on the creatures of Elanthia.
- Currency - Currencies within Elanthia, the primary one being silvers.
- History - The history of Elanthia. This includes timelines and official documentation.
- Languages - Information regarding languages spoken in Elanthia.
- Professions - Information on professions players may choose when creating their character.
- Races and Cultures - Information on the races and cultures available to players.
- Time - Information regarding the passage of time within Elanthia.
- Adventurers - Pages with background information on player characters.
- Guides - Player-writted articles meant to assist with things such as professions, mechanics, towns, and various other topics.
- Events - Information on festivals, pay events, and pay quests.
- Organizations - Organizations in Elanthia, both GM-led and player-run.
- Reading room - Creative content that does not fall under mechanics or general descriptions.
- Timeline of Elanthian History
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Currency (13 P)
- ► History (4 C, 27 P)
- ► Languages (6 P)
- ► Organizations (3 C, 3 P)