Difference between revisions of "Cleric Guild"
(→Known Current Masters)
m (Added Daijauvex (Brokk and Leafi promoted her))
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Latest revision as of 23:45, 15 November 2019
Cleric Guild Skill List
A proposed fourth guild skill, Orisons, has been delayed indefinitely.
The Cleric Guild has structures in the following locations:
- Cleric Guild (Wehnimer's Landing) - Down a cobblestoned trail leading to a wooded glade to the southwest of the North Gate.
- Cleric Guild (Icemule Trace) - Through a frosted silver gate at the corner of Koar and Cholen in the Temple Burrow area.
- Cleric Guild (Solhaven) - Through an arched gate at the west end of Bayside Road.
- Cleric Guild (River's Rest) - Down a small trail meandering off to the southeast just southeast of the Sanctuary.
- Cleric Guild (Kharam Dzu) - Through a dark stone gate on Rolaren Street, east of the bank.
- Cleric Guild (Zul Logoth) - Through a wide iron-gated archway in the Emerald Tunnel.
- Cleric Guild (Ta'Illistim) - Down a stone path just north of the entrance to Gyldemar Green.
- Cleric Guild (Ta'Vaalor) - Through an ornate silver gate at the north end of Shimaerslin Wey.
- Cleric Guild (Mist Harbor) - Northeast of the main part of town, in the Vineyard.
Promotion to Guildmaster status requires mastery of General Alchemy and a total of 125 skill ranks; once meeting this requirement, the presence of 2 other members who have also met the requirement (whether they are currently a Guildmaster or eligible for promotion themselves) is necessary to execute the promotion. Player Guildmasters can gain experience and fame for checking in other Guild members (must be inactive or required to check in in the next 10 days) or for promoting other Guild members to higher ranks. Guildmasters need to drop by the guild once every 90 days to maintain their status.
List of First Six Guildmasters In Order
Known Current Masters