Cobbling Punches & Hallmarks
The Cobblers of Elanthia can punch their own custom hallmark onto the soles of their creations (as well as the names of the cobbler and/or the owner of the shoes) with the use of a cobbling punch.
(Please feel free to edit and add your own cobbler name & hallmark to the list.)
Known Cobblers & Existing Hallmarks
- Merelle Hart, House Cordwainer ~ a silkworm moth (logo for The Looking Glass as a Fashion House MHO)
- Obsalyn ~ a series of interlocking jade cogs and gears intertwined with an onyx rose
- Laelithonel Asterfrost ~ a nacre-inlaid leaping narwhal
- Lasentra ~ A peacock set upon a ring of fairy primrose is stamped on the sole at the forefoot, its tail extending the length of the shoe to the heel.
- Tawariell Andrenae ~ a gilt-edged moonflower