The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
|| Dark Elf
|| Clerisy, wizard
|| Faendryl Enclave, Guardians of Sunfist
|| friendly, cheerful, curious, happy, mischievous, interested
| Greatest Strength
|| intelligent, friendly
| Greatest Weakness
|| overly curious, impetuous, impractical
|| prefers to be near water and family
|| travel, magical inquiries
| Soft Spots
|| animals, including Owly despite certain stories
|| fortunetelling, otters, people, most things pertaining to water, airships, innovation
|| malicious behavior, Ta’Vaalor
|| both her mother and Lylia
- You see Edanthiel Ilthirran.
- She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
- She is taller than average and has a slim body. She appears to be youthful. She has sunny golden amber eyes and smooth dusky skin. She has long, silky black hair with mingling streaks of deep blue, soft violet, turquoise and bright green. She has a square face, a straight nose and narrow, delicately pointed ears. A shallow dimple marks each of her cheeks. She has pale-edged sea blue lacquer brushed onto her oval-shaped fingernails.
- She has an azure-inked swirl of ocean waves on her ankle, and a spiral of gold-inked runes on her wrist.
- She is holding a dark amber brushed felt hat with a floppy brim in her right hand.
She is wearing a smoke-filled glass vial pendant, an oak and amber doe totem, a black leather cloak lined with golden silk, a cross-woven heavy silk pack, a knee-length tawny cameline tunic, a pure black silk robe with a faintly iridescent sheen, a faceted azure crystal band lined with golden imflass, a series of hip-chains dangling loose strands of oasis sapphire spheres, a large azure samite sack, some dark leather pants, and a pair of elegant silk-laced amber suede high-heeled boots.
Closest Friends and Associates
Arku, Gavrien, Kakaron, Raethir