The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
|| Imperial, Seareach
|| Twilight Hall
|| friendly but guarded, practical, kind but with a ruthless streak
|| being social, insomniac wandering
|| fishing, repairing items and people
| Soft Spots
|| people, fishing, spicy food
|| cruelty, empty gestures, chivalry
- Evrali Marchand is a half-elf born in 5081 and raised in Brisker's Cove, a city in Seareach. Her human father was a fisherman by trade. Little appears to be known about her elven mother.
- Following the death of her father in 5116, she traveled out of the Turamzzyrian Empire for the first time, making her way to Wehnimer's Landing.
- More recently, she has grown fond of the Freeport of Solhaven, but is known to conduct business, both healing and mercantile, in both areas.
- Encounters with the renowned bard, Wihliam of Oire, in the year 5118 have reportedly left her with mentalist abilities.
- You see Evrali Marchand
- She appears to be a Half-Elf.
- She is short and has a small-boned build. She appears to be youthful. She has wide-set dark eyes and pale skin. She has long, tousled dark brown hair. She has an oval face, a straight nose and slightly pointed ears. The delicate contours of her face smoothly blend the soft curves of brow and cheek with a defined jawline and a gently pointed chin.
- She is wearing a silver figure eight chain threaded with multihued sea glass, a fitted calf-length coat of layered coffee-hued linen, a lapis and sphalerite symbol, a well-worn green leather pack, a time-softened lapis blue cotton blouse, some polished double leather, a coral-flecked blue imflass bracer, a twisted fishing net bracelet, a clouded pale seaglass band, a dark leather drawstring gem pouch, a dark leather survival kit, a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath hidden against the small of your back, a sheer white silk tote tied with sea green cords, some worn dark brown cotton pants with rolled cuffs, and some flat-soled thin leather sandals.