The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 19:23, 30 December 2022 by WHIGHTCNIGHT (talk | contribs) (Add terrified status.)
A character who is immobilized (also known as bound, frozen, or paralyzed) is unable to perform most actions involving any movement, and receives a substantial penalty to their Defensive Strength and evade/parry/block.
Immobilized characters can use SAY and WHEEZE, but others cannot DRAG them away.
Causes of this status include:
- Bind (214)
- Cold Snap (512)
- Empathy (1108)
- Prayer of Holding (301)
- Censure (316)
- Moonbeam (611)
- bandit net traps
The following abilities can break the effect:
- Bard - Troubadour's Rally (1040)
- Paladin - Divine Intervention (1635)
- Warrior - Berserk
The following abilities can be used while immobilized:
- Empath - Regeneration (1150)
- Guardians of Sunfist - Sigil of Escape
- Order of Voln - Symbol of Transcendence