Leafiara Autumnwind, or Leafi to her friends, born on Tilamaires the 6th, Jastatos 5092, is a half-sylvan cleric of Tilamaire and citizen of Wehnimer's Landing. Though typically cheerful, she can become ferocious if her friends or her home are at risk and will use anything at her disposal--warding magic, bolt spells, edged weapons, her own hands and feet, spying with the help of friends, skills learned at the Order of Voln, or simply distributing information as a TownCrier reporter--to protect her loved ones.
Despite her youth, she possesses incredible abilities both on the battlefield and as an artisan. In her spare time she's a master cobbler, master painter, master with darts, master of forging brawling weapons, edged weapons, and pole arms, has developed the greatest talent with various instruments that one can without being a bard, became a Guild Master of the Cleric Guild as nominated by Guild Masters Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l and Mikalmas, and bakes top quality manna bread after being inspired by Cruxophim.
You see Maiden Leafiara Autumnwind the Scion of Shaundara.
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
She is moderately tall and has a slender build. She appears to be very young. She has sparkling green eyes and fair skin. She has shoulder length, tousled cherry red hair pulled into a loose ponytail, leaving a pure white circlet with a leaf-framed aqua green emerald centerpiece pushed high across the crown. She has a well-defined, heart-shaped face and slightly pointed ears. She has alternating malachite and azure gloss brushed onto her smooth rounded fingernails.
She is wearing a gold-edged fox-shaped locket, a white-edged red silk cape fastened with an emerald music note pin, a leaf-spangled imflass scabbard, a sleeveless white silk shirt with a red leaf-printed collar, a white diamond manacle lined with thick red silk, a crystal-inset gold ring, a pure white silk gem pouch embroidered with a bold red musical note, a pure white silk instrument case with a bold red leaf-shaped latch, a side-slit knee-length red silk skirt adorned with a dozen white bells, a silk-lined imflass thigh-sheath, and a pair of pristine white silk sandals laced with leaf-patterned silk ribbon.
Please see each individual subpage for more detail!
Background (prior to moving to the Landing)
Eyes of the Dawn (mid-late 5116)
Keeping Up with the Kestrels (all 5117)
Rise of Rone (early 5118)
A Period of Tenuous Peace (mid-5118)
The Rone Resurgence (mid-late 5118) - partly complete, more coming soon
Logs and Interviews
- Dozens of Landing story logs and Town Hall logs (always ongoing)
- TownCrier Interview Sessions with Leafiara (as interviewee: August 19, 2017)
- TownCrier Interview Sessions with Khylynnia (as interviewer: September 17, 2017)
- Wehnimer's Landing 5118 Election Interviews with Leafiara (as interviewee: March 1, 2018)
Leafiara's Tales (Character Vignettes)
- Crisis of Conscience and Clash of Character (entirely OOC knowledge: October 17, 2016)
- The Only Recognition... (mostly OOC knowledge: October 25, 2016)
- Proudly Introducing... (IC knowledge: October 29, 2016)
- A Letter Forever Undelivered (entirely OOC knowledge: November 16, 2016)
- A Trio of Letters (two IC knowledge, one OOC knowledge: March 29, 2017)
- In Tilamaire's Sanctuary (OOC knowledge: December 24, 2017)
- A Coraesine Carol (mostly OOC knowledge: May 11, 2018)
- A Very Bloodriven Vacation (generally OOC knowledge: June 14, 2018)
- To the Brotherhood (IC knowledge: September 2, 2018)
- Rook Remorse (OOC knowledge: October 6-7, 2018)
- Chocolate and all sweets
- Fighting competitions such as the Festival of the Fallen or events held at the Icemule Trace Brawling Tavern
- The Brotherhood of Rooks (at least in theory)
- High heels
- Stuffy armor
- Stuffy clothing
- Acceptance despite being half-sylvan
- Being a great resurrection-specializing cleric
- Excitement in everyday life
- Recognition of heroic deeds
- Staying young at heart--and in body
- Giving in to vengeful feelings
- Hurting loved ones
- Inability to save a life
- Learning of some great power that could tempt or corrupt her
- Mind control
- Can be as greedy with money as she is generous with time and energy
- Can't wear long sleeves, pants, or fully enclosed shoes (like boots) for long without feeling uncomfortable and out of harmony with nature
- Does not swear even mildly
- Extremely naive and ignorant about romance
- Has a somewhat limited vocabulary, despite her more eloquent mother's best efforts to teach her
- Romanticizes the heroism of knights as they're presented in plays, but pragmatically thinks spies are more important for protecting the innocent
- Too impatient and full of energy to study magic and magical items in a traditional academic way, but is blessed by Tilamaire with an ability to hear and adapt to the inner musical harmony of magic around her, essentially allowing her to develop her talent and magical strength in a passive and subconscious way; her always-ongoing learning has led her to great magical power for her young age, giving off the impression of a prodigy
- Was also an auditory learner in the first place and can remember tones, cadences, and inflections well; between that and Tilamaire's blessing, she can easily remember and transcribe conversations for The TownCrier after the fact
- Willing to throw herself into nearly any dangerous plan that poses risk of her being seriously hurt, but straight-laced about refusing to do anything that will definitely hurt even slightly, like getting a piercing or tattoo
- Guildmaster of the Cleric Guild
- Master in the Order of Voln
- Contact for the Scions of Shaundara
- Envoy of Twilight Hall
- Wehnimer's Landing correspondent for The TownCrier
- Member of Anglers of Elanthia
- Member of Fenog's Regulars
- Member of Hand of the Arkati
- Member of Ord an Dragan
- Member of The Witching Hour
- Former advisor and public Relations liason for Mayor Cruxophim
- Former Landing Ambassador to Icemule Trace for Mayor Cruxophim
In the skill of forging - crafting, you are a master with 500 ranks. In the skill of forging - one handed edged, you are a master with 500 ranks. In the skill of forging - pole arms, you are a master with 500 ranks. In the skill of forging - brawling weapons, you are a master with 500 ranks. In the skill of cobbling, you are a master with 500 ranks.
Your current skill level in woodwind instruments is Apprentice. Your current skill level in necked stringed instruments is Apprentice. Your current skill level in stringed instruments is Apprentice. Your current skill level in percussion instruments is Apprentice. Your current skill level in horn-type instruments is Apprentice.
You are Guild Master of the Cleric Guild. You are a Master of General Alchemy. You are a Master of Alchemic Potions. You are a Master of Alchemic Trinkets.