The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
The MEASURE verb can be used to determine the exact quantity contained in a liquid container or a bundle.
Medicinal potions are measured in doses, and other drinks in quaffs.
- 1 dose
- The <potion> has 1 <dose/quaff> left.
- 2 doses
- The <potion> has 2 <doses/quaffs> left.
- 3-4 doses
- The <potion> looks like it has a few <doses/quaffs>left.
- 5-10 doses
- The <potion> looks like it has several <doses/quaffs>left.
- 11+ doses
- You can't tell exactly, but the <potion> seems to have plenty of <doses/quaffs> left.
Bundle of skins
- 1 skin
- You turn your <skin> over in your hands, peering at it from every angle. Yep, sure looks like only one.
- 2+ skins
- You glance through your bundle and count a total of <#> <skins>.