|(26 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)|
|−|Welcome to Krakiipedia, an unofficial encyclopedia of [[GemStone IV]] and [[Elanthia]], the world within the game. If you'd like to take a look at what's around, the [[Special:Categories|category list]] might be a good place to start. |+|
|−|== Spread the word! == |+|
|−|Please spread the word of Krakiipedia to all your GemStone- playing friends! Anyone who might be interested in becoming an editor, or even just someone who is in need of information. Get the word out and we can make this the best repository of information regarding GemStone IV on the 'net! |+|
'[[Special:|]]':'', ':''' '''''' '''''' ''''''
= Want to edit? == |+|
|−|If you would like to edit the contents of this wiki, please [[Account requests|request an account here]]. Once you have an account, check out our [[Help: Style|style guide]]. |+|
|−|If you' re having problems logging in, check the [[Special: Listusers| user list]] to see if you' re typing your username in correctly. Case matters, and in almost all instances your username should be all uppercase characters. | |
|−|== Unofficial GemStone IV Chat == | |
|−|Visit http: //www.resequenced.net/gs4/irc/ and connect via the ' official' web client, or use the information below to connect using your favorite IRC client. Check out mIRC at http://www.mirc.com/ if you' re a Windows user or X-Chat at http: //www.xchat.org/ if you' re a Linux or MacOS X user. | |
|−|To connect using an IRC client, input '' irc.resequenced.net'' for the hostname, '' 6667'' for standard protocol port or alternately '' 6697'' for the SSL-enabled protocol, and then use the '' /join'' to join the channel '' #GemStone'' . | |
Monday, November 18, 2019
- GM Naos announces more changes to Enchanting and how wizards generate essence. You can read all of the specifics in his forum post.
- Cobblers can meet with Lady Airisu on Wednesday, November 20th at 7pm Eastern in Mist Harbor where she will be altering cobbling materials, customizing plate box settings, and adding custom hallmarks to cobbling punches.
- Ta'Illistim citizens who own a player run shop will want to find Architect Istave at the Ta'Illistim Green on Saturday, November 23rd at 9:00 pm Eastern where he will spin for 5 lucky shop owners to customize one thing about their shop.
Monday, November 4, 2019
- Join the Order of the Azure Sun on Thursday, November 7th at 9pm Eastern, for their weekly muster to train in the drilling yard at their fortress of Sunholm Keep, located in the Cairnfang Forest outside of Solhaven.
- Bards can now use HUM NORMAL and WHISTLE SET NORMAL to use them like non-bards always have. Type HUM HELP or WHISTLE HELP in game for usage.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia
We now have a promo code you can always use if you've been gone awhile! GSBACKAFTER6 is available if you've been away for 6 months. Enjoy 30 days of Premium to get back into the swing of things! Especially if you're swinging a drake falchion!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Magic abounds in Elanthia, and the potency of many spells depends upon Casting Strength, or CS as it's commonly known. Click here to read up on what things factor into the clout of your CS-based spells.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email email@example.com or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!