The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
|(5 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
''[[Special:|]]' , , :; </>
|−|== Looking for something? == | |
|−|If you' d like to take a look at what' s around, the [[Special: Categories| category list]] might be a good place to start. | |
|−|If you are looking for a piece of information and it' s not here, feel free to request it on the [[requests]] page. | |
|−|== Krakiipedia In Your Firefox Search Bar == | |
|−|== Spread the word! == | |
|−|Please spread the word of Krakiipedia to all your GemStone-playing friends! Anyone who might be interested in becoming an editor, or even just someone who is in need of information. Get the word out and we can make this the best repository of information regarding GemStone IV on the 'net! | |
Latest revision as of 13:04, 15 August 2016
| Missing links on www.play.net? Find a list of them here while we move them over to the wiki!
Welcome to GemStone IV Wiki
| The GemStone IV Wiki contains 7,404 articles and is growing every day!|
Monday, October 12, 2020
- Ebon Gate 2020 is in full swing, and a Giftbox is available with some Caligos goodies inside. Claim yours by typing GIFTBOX in game before it expires on October 19th!
- Monks have a new spell, Mindwipe, that lowers the level of their opponents.
- Many Combat Maneuvers have seen their roundtimes reduced as part of a Combat Maneuver overhaul. Read all the specifics here. In addition, fast migration for ARMOR, SHIELD, and CMAN have been enabled.
Monday, October 5, 2020
- The festival of Ebon Gate is open and the residents of Caligos Isle welcome you to their not so sunny shores for shopping, games, and merchants galore!
- Mindwipe has been released!
- You can now STOW and LOOT your Collectibles!
- There is now a separate Stormfront window for announcements! The new Announcements window will mirror applicable in-game (and typically OOC) communications, such as system/game alerts, messages from GameMasters and GameHosts, and QUEST notifications. All announcements will continue to appear in the Story window regardless.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Join your favorite Caligots and visiting merchants on Caligos Isle all month as we celebrate the festival of Ebon Gate!.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email email@example.com or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!
This page was last updated on Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:04:58 AM GMT.
Friday, October 23, 2020 • Pages:
17,893 • Articles:
7,404 • Images:
1,829 • Users: