The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 11:22, 6 September 2006 by ANSHOU (talk)
Welcome to Krakiipedia, an unofficial encyclopedia of GemStone IV and Elanthia containing 6,701 articles and growing! Want to be an editor?
Sunday, September 22, 2019
- We are looking for GameHosts! Read GM Skhorne's forum posting for all the specifics on applying and what being a GameHost entails.
- Interested in learning more about the wood of Elanthia? Join the Mentors at Silverwood Manor on Saturday, September 28th at 4 pm Eastern for a chat about the various properties and lore of several of our magical woods.
- This week on Teras Isle, join the merchant Grawlix as he offers WPS services beginning at 8 pm Eastern. If he finishes early other services may be offered, so bring your alteration wish list and items to be deepened and lightened, too.
Sunday, September 15, 2019
- The potion trader arrives! Wizards can visit the workshop of their local Wizard Guild and find the nervous apprentice who will trade your old enchanting potions for new potions. If your potion had been infused with mana, you will also receive a swirling essence potion that you can drink to instantly absorb some essence.
- Shield Maneuvers have been updated and will now hit kneeling and prone targets at a penalty, instead of being prevented entirely.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia
We now have a promo code you can always use if you've been gone awhile! GSBACKAFTER6 is available if you've been away for 6 months. Enjoy 30 days of Premium to get back into the swing of things! Especially if you're swinging a drake falchion!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Duskruin: Mystery of the Abyss
Beginning Friday, August 9th, Duskruin returns! Behind the grandiose doors of the Unearthed Temple, something is stirring, and for the first time ever, a passageway is opening.
What secrets lie behind the temple doors?
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!
Welcome to GemStone IV Wiki
| The GemStone IV Wiki contains 6,701 articles and is growing every day!|
Spread the word!
Please spread the word of Krakiipedia to all your GemStone-playing friends! Anyone who might be interested in becoming an editor, or even just someone who is in need of information. Get the word out and we can make this the best repository of information regarding GemStone IV on the 'net!
Looking for something?
If you'd like to take a look at what's around, the category list might be a good place to start.
If you are looking for a piece of information and it's not here, feel free to request it on the requests page.
Want to edit?
If you would like to edit the contents of this wiki, please request an account here. Once you have an account, check out our style guide.
Want to contribute but don't know where to start? Check out the list of stub articles and see if there is one you'd like to flesh out -- or the list of undefined articles and see if you can help get some of the red out of Krakiipedia -- or the list of dead end pages and help them get into the Wiki spirit and wikify them!
Unofficial GemStone IV Chat
Visit http://www.resequenced.net/gs4/irc/ and connect via the 'official' web client, or use the information below to connect using your favorite IRC client. Check out mIRC at http://www.mirc.com/ if you're a Windows user or X-Chat at http://www.xchat.org/ if you're a Linux or MacOS X user.
To connect using an IRC client, input irc.resequenced.net for the hostname, 6667 for standard protocol port or alternately 6697 for the SSL-enabled protocol, and then use the /join to join the channel #GemStone.