Monday, April 12, 2021
- This weekend, the Rings of Lumnis return! The Isle of Ornath will be accessible to adventurers beginning Friday, April 16th at 9PM Eastern and will run through the end of April.
- The Rigid Leather and Soft Leather armor groups have been renamed to Scale and Leather, respectively.
- Locksmiths utilizing the locksmithing pool can now choose to work only for a minimum tip of their specification. ASK <NPC> FOR JOB MINIMUM 1000 would require a minimum tip of 1,000 silvers.
Monday, April 5, 2021
- Zul Logoth residents and visitors are invited to not one, but two, OOC meetings this week to discuss the town's present and future! Head to the stairs in the Crystalline Cavern on Thursday April 8th at 930pm EST and Saturday, April 10th at 3pm EST to participate.
- Swimming roundtimes have been updated in a few hunting areas with multiple rooms to swim through to give a bonus for dedicated training in the swimming skill. See GM Oscuro's forum post for full details!
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia!
If you've been gone for six months or longer, you can use this promo code to reactivate your account! Use GSBACKAFTER6 and enjoy 30 days of Premium and Standard to get back into the swing of things!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord! Also check out the in-game DISCORD verb to authenticate with the server.
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Rings of Lumnis
The Isle of Ornath will be accessible to adventurers beginning Friday, April 16th at 9PM Eastern. The Needle of Pentas is situated on the Isle of Ornath, and where scholars and adventures converge for the trials of the Rings of Lumnis. Each of the five Rings of Lumnis offers unique challenges to solve! The five rings are Planar, Spiritual, Elemental, Chaos, and Order, and rewards from each will be tracked on a powerful relic, a quintuple orb brooch, received upon entry to The Needle. As trials are completed, the relic will grow more powerful.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!