Ravelin is a small town in the Elven Nations region, located a bit north/northwest of Ta'Vaalor.
Shops & Stores
Natulcien's Healer Hall The Furrier Kreldor's Locksmithy Ravelin Bank Lilly's Tavern Erulk's Fishing Gear
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
"a hunched elderly elf"
- Wizened and hunched with age, this elf nonetheless has a keen eye and steady hands. Dressed in a simple linen tunic partly covered by an old green cape, he wanders about aimlessly, as though looking for something long lost.
- Tall and strongly built, Lilly moves with the grace and surety of one who has lived long and seen much. Her slender face, framed by tresses of golden blonde hair neatly tied back, is open and friendly, but her eyes miss nothing occurring within her domain.
- Although clearly old, even as elves reckon time, Ertil has a spry quickness about him. When not engaged in his tasks around the shop, he occupies himself with whittling small wooden animals, his powerful hands adroitly manipulating the razor-sharp knife. His blue eyes fairly sparkly in his weathered face, and his blond hair pulled back in a long ponytail shows only the slightest trace of grey.
- Tall and slender, Kreldor hunches over the counter slightly like a raptor guarding its kill, an impression heightened by his beak-like nose. His soft silk shirt appears to have been well tailored, but lies loosely on his gaunt frame.
"a tall elven woman"
The Battle for Ravelin
The battle for Ravelin took approximately seventeen (17) days during Phoenatos, in the year 5107(August 2008).
- On Restday, the 5th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 5th, 2007), Vaalorian scouts report an increase of Neartofar orc activity.
- On Restday, the 12th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 12th, 2007), reports from Vaalorian guards state that Ravelin was subjected to a probing attack by the Neartofar orcs.
- On The Day of the Huntress, the 17th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 17th, 2007), the Neartofar orcs successfully lay claim to Ravelin and begin to create defensive barricades, protected by a strong magic.
- On The Day of the Huntress, the 17th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 17th, 2007), war refugees from the Vaalorian countryside begin to poor into Ta'Vaalor due to the ongoing skirmishes and the occupying Neartofar forces inside of Ravelin.
- On Leyan, the 22nd day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 22nd, 2008), Vaalorian mages, led by Lieutenant Atharin, with support from local adventurers, attacked the entrenched enemy forces and successfully removed the magic from the first barricade, allowing it to be razed. However, a second one at Wyvern Plaza denied further access to the liberating forces. **(Battle for the Ravelin - saved post)
- On The Day of the Huntress, the 24th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 24th, 2007), Vaalorian mages, lead by Lieutenant Atharin, with support from, the Army, militias, and local adventurers, attacked the entrenched enemy forces and successfully removed the magic from the second barricade, allowing it to be razed.