Ravelin is a small town in the Elven Nations region, located a bit north/northwest of Ta'Vaalor.
Shops & Stores
- Natulcien's Healer Hall
- This shop sells various herbs to heal major/minor injuries and major/minor scars.
- The Furrier
- This shop purchases items that were SKINned from slained creatures.
- Kreldor's Locksmithy
- This shop sells various lockpicks. In addition, boxes can be opened by Kreldor for a fee by putting your box on the counter and ringing the bell.
- Ravelin Bank
- Lilly's Tavern
- This tavern sells non-alcoholic and alcohol related drinks. In addition, the tavern provides tables for adventurers.
- Erulk's Fishing Gear
- This shop sells various gear required for fishing.
- Itarille Seregon
- This shop sells various weapon containers and hunting armor.
- Jidreal's General Shop
- This shop sells items typically found at a general store.
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
"a hunched elderly elf"
- Wizened and hunched with age, this elf nonetheless has a keen eye and steady hands. Dressed in a simple linen tunic partly covered by an old green cape, he wanders about aimlessly, as though looking for something long lost.
"a tall elven woman"
- Tall and strongly built, Lilly moves with the grace and surety of one who has lived long and seen much. Her slender face, framed by tresses of golden blonde hair neatly tied back, is open and friendly, but her eyes miss nothing occurring within her domain.
"a sleek red squirrel"
- You see a fairly typical red squirrel. It appears to be in good shape. It has nothing at this time.
The Battle for Ravelin
The battle for Ravelin took approximately seventeen (17) days during Phoenatos, in the year 5107(August 2008).
- On Restday, the 5th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 5th, 2007), Vaalorian scouts report an increase of Neartofar orc activity.
- On Restday, the 12th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 12th, 2007), reports from Vaalorian guards state that Ravelin was subjected to a probing attack by the Neartofar orcs.
- On The Day of the Huntress, the 17th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 17th, 2007), the Neartofar orcs successfully lay claim to Ravelin and begin to create defensive barricades, protected by a strong magic.
- On The Day of the Huntress, the 17th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 17th, 2007), war refugees from the Vaalorian countryside begin to poor into Ta'Vaalor due to the ongoing skirmishes and the occupying Neartofar forces inside of Ravelin.
- On Leyan, the 22nd day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 22nd, 2008), Vaalorian mages, led by Lieutenant Atharin, with support from local adventurers, attacked the entrenched enemy forces and successfully removed the magic from the first barricade, allowing it to be razed. However, a second one at Wyvern Plaza denied further access to the liberating forces. **(Battle for the Ravelin - saved post)
- On The Day of the Huntress, the 24th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5107 (August 24th, 2007), Vaalorian mages, lead by Lieutenant Atharin, with support from, the Army, militias, and local adventurers, attacked the entrenched enemy forces and successfully removed the magic from the second barricade, allowing it to be razed.