Return to Coraesine Field
The Return to Coraesine Field was a service-oriented pay event that took place over several sessions during the summer of 2013.
- 1 Schedule and Ticketing
- 2 Envelopes
- 3 Major Services
- 3.1 Enchanting
- 3.2 Padding
- 3.3 Weighting
- 3.4 Resistance Adding
- 3.5 Sighting
- 3.6 TD Adding
- 3.7 Self-Charging Item Creation
- 3.8 Weight-Reducing Containers
- 3.9 ChronoFlares
- 3.10 Make-a-Returner
- 3.11 Blink Weapons
- 3.12 Splitting Weapons
- 3.13 Defensive Item Creation
- 3.14 Bane Weapons
- 3.15 Pure Coraesine Weapon
- 3.16 Soul Glove/Spirit Bow
- 3.17 Permabless
- 3.18 AsG Changing
- 3.19 Chrism Holder
- 3.20 ClimateWear
- 3.21 Gory Weapon
- 3.22 Gambling Kit
- 4 Minor Services
- 4.1 Custom Spell Preps
- 4.2 Custom Postname Titles
- 4.3 Custom Verbs
- 4.4 Uncommon Sorcerer Runes
- 4.5 S-Class Siegery Miniatures
- 4.6 Tempering Potions
- 4.7 Armor and Weapon Moods
- 4.8 EZscripts
- 4.9 Flare Adding
- 4.10 Rune Tattoos
- 4.11 Weightless Containers
- 4.12 Feature-Concealing Hoods
- 4.13 Enhancive Services
- 4.14 Bubble Flares
- 4.15 Glove/Handwrap Zests
- 4.16 Custom Loresongs
- 4.17 Epic Deepening
- 4.18 Hidden Bracer
- 4.19 Removal Services
- 4.20 Pocket Adding
- 4.21 Customized Logon and Logoff Messages
- 4.22 Impure Coraesine
- 4.23 Black/White Ora Activation
- 4.24 Weeklong Miscellaneous Services and Goods
- 5 Service Pricing
- 6 See Also
- 7 External Links
Schedule and Ticketing
- Prime 1 - June 7th-14th
- Premium tickets available May 1st, noon and 8pm EST
- General admission tickets available May 2nd, noon and 8m EST
- Prime 2 - August 2nd-9th
- Tickets available in July
- Prime 3 - September 6th-13th
- Tickets available in August
- Platinum - July 12th-19th
- Shattered - TBD
Each run will begin at 9 pm EST on the first day and end at 3 AM EST (midnight PST) on the last day, with the majority of services taking place within the first three days.
100 tickets will be sold for each run. There will also be one free ticket per run available in the game by opening envelopes found in boxes. Ticket sales will be staggered throughout the day.
Starting May 1st, critter boxes will have a chance to contain an envelope. When opened, the envelope will contain one of:
- A flier (worthless)
- A voucher, good for discounts or special items if you attend the event
- A free ticket to the event
Once opened, the rewards inside will be transferable to other characters on the same account, but not to other accounts.
There will be 101 major services per run, allowing a guarantee of one major service per ticket (assuming attendance and participation). These will be available during the opening weekend. Once you have received a major service, you will no longer be eligible for further major services that run.
|+10 Padding||10||4 Raffle, 4 Auction, 2 Spinner||TBD|
|+30 Resistance||10||4 Raffle, 4 Auction, 2 Spinner||TBD|
|+10 Sighting||5||4 Raffle/Spinner, 1 Auction||TBD|
|+10 TD||5||2 Raffle, 2 Auction, 1 Undecided||TBD|
|Self Charging Item Creation (Defensive Buffs)||5||2 Raffle, 2 Auction, 1 Undecided||Taeliryn|
|Self Charging Item Creation (Offensive Buffs)||5||2 Raffle, 2 Auction, 1 Undecided||TBD|
|Weight Reducing containers||5||1 Auction, 4 Raffle/Spinner||Glimger|
|Defensive Item Creation||2||1 Raffle, 1 Auction||TBD|
|Custom Creature Bane Weapon||5||Raffle/Spinner||Ledirth|
|Troll Creature Bane Weapon||2||Raffle/Spinner||Ledirth|
|Orc Creature Bane Weapon||2||Raffle/Spinner||Ledirth|
|Giant Creature Bane Weapon||2||Raffle/Spinner||Ledirth|
|ExtraPlanar Creature Bane Weapon||2||Raffle/Spinner||Ledirth|
|Pure Coraesine Weapon||1||Auction||Glimger|
|Soul Glove/Spirit Bow||1||Auction||TBD|
|AsG Change||2||Prime: 1 Raffle, 1 Spinner. Plat: 1 Raffle, 1 Auction||Sauli|
|Chrism Holder Creation (enhancive 303 knowledge)||1||TBD||TBD|
|ClimateWear Creation (enhancive 608 knowledge)||1||Auction||Taeliryn|
|Gory Weapon (enhancive 1617 knowledge)||1||Raffle||Hkala|
|GambleKit Creation (enhancive 1204 knowledge)||1||Raffle||TBD|
Up to 5 points of enchantment can be added to an existing weapon or armor, including items that have weighting, padding, or flares.
Up to 10 points of padding can be added to an existing item, to a maximum of 30 points of padding (expertly). Both damage and critical padding are available.
Up to 10 points of weighting can be added to an existing melee weapon, to a maximum of 30 points of weighting (expertly). Both damage and critical weighting are available. The weapon may not have flares, warding defense or combat scripts.
Up to 30% of resistance to any type or types of damage can be added to an existing armor or shield, to a maximum of 30% total resistances spread among no more than three damage types. Vulnerabilities can be removed on a point-for-point basis.
Up to 10 points of sighting can be added to an existing ranged weapon, to a maximum of 30 points of sighting (expertly).
Up to +10 target defense can be added to an existing item, to a maximum of +20 TD. The final total bonus (DS + TD) cannot exceed 50 points.
Self-Charging Item Creation
Self-charging magical items will be available, holding a variety of offensive and defensive buff spells.
Containers can be modified to reduce the weight of items stored in them by 25%. This will work with most scripts but is not guaranteed to work with all.
Chronomage dagger scripting can be added to an existing dagger no greater than 6x in enchant. Weighting and flares are allowed. Chronomage daggers are returners that have a chance to flare for additional strikes.
An existing hand axe, war hammer, dagger, quoit, discus, or javelin can be made into a returning weapon. This script will work with most flares and weighting, but not other combat scripts.
An existing unscripted melee weapon can be made into a blink weapon.
An existing melee weapon can be made into a locked splitting weapon, allowing it to split into two weapons of half the enchant. Weighting and flares are allowed, but not scripts. Locked splitting weapons can be unlocked, allowing them to split into two weapons of the original enchant.
Defensive Item Creation
An item can be made into a DB item. Ear, ears, socks, undergarment, hair, and pinworn items are not eligible.
A bane script can be added to an existing melee weapon, allowing that item to have special flares or 8 points of weighting when attacking a certain type of enemy. Some of the winners will be able to pick a specific creature (including "bandit" and "Grimswarm") and receive flares or 12 points of weighting instead. In addition, an undead bane weapon will be able to strike undead enemies without requiring a blessing. Banes can generally be added to any weapon, even those with weighting, existing flares, or combat scripts.
Pure Coraesine Weapon
One +30 pure coraesine weapon will be auctioned off. The winner will be able to choose the base of the weapon, though it must be bladed and not a katana or claidhmore. It will be permanently bound to the winner, and possess the Wind's Whisper, Ball Morph, Thorns of the Wind, tornado flares, Tempest (Call Wind), Quickening (2/day Haste), air flares and double strike flares. Attuning to them will be necessary for the stronger effects and to prevent them resisting or striking back at the wielder.
Soul Glove/Spirit Bow
One composite spirit bow will be auctioned off. The description of the bow as well as the color of the bolts fired can be chosen by the winner.
One weapon can be permanently blessed. This includes holy water flares.
The AsG of a set of armor can be changed, making it a different type of armor with the properties of the original item. Items with a starting AsG below 12 (cloth and leather) must remain below 12, and items with a starting AsG of 12 or more (chain and plate) must remain above 12. The item's weight will change proportionately (a max lightened item will become a max lightened item of the new AsG).
A fully unlocked chrism holder will be avaialble that will also provide enhancive spell knowledge of Prayer of Protection.
A fully unlocked climatewear cloak will be available that can conceal features and will also provide enhancive spell knowledge of Camouflage.
A weapon with gore scripts can be created to the winner's specifications. It will also provide enhancive spell knowledge of Zealot. It is possible that these scripts and enhancive knowledge could also be added to an existing item.
A fully unlocked gambling kit will be available that can hold up to 50,000 silvers weightlessly and will also provide enhancive spell knowledge of Foresight.
In addition to the major services, there will be many minor services available without restriction.
- Acuity/Mana Flare Boosts
- Animal Companion Grooming
- Armor and Weapon Moods Package
- Banshee Flares
- Bubble Flares
- Common/Uncommon Flares (Armor and Shields)
- Common/Uncommon Flares (Weapons)
- Custom Loresongs
- Custom Nightmares
- Custom Perfume
- Custom Signature Verbs
- Custom Sonics
- Custom Spell Preps
- Custom Titles
- Custom Log On/Off
- Defender Bonuses
- Disarm Returner
- Enhancive Permanence
- Enhancive Recharging
- Enhancive Removal
- Enhancive Swapping
- Enhancive Weapons
- Epic Deepening
- EzScript Package
- Feature Concealing Hoods (Not ClimateWear)
- Fusion Bows (3-slot)
- High End Enchanting Potions
- Impure Coraesine
- Ironwright Flares
- Ithzir Armor Flares
- Magic item Recharging
- Pocket Adding
- Removal Service
- Rotating Flares
- Rune Tattoos
- S Class Battle Minis
- Stock Signature Verb Package
- Uncommon Sorcerer Rune Teaching
- Weightless Containers
- ...And Much More!
Custom Spell Preps
Custom Postname Titles
Uncommon Sorcerer Runes
Lord Vathon will teach uncommon demon summoning runes with no restrictions on the type of demon (abyran'sa included). A rune, once learned, will be able to be taught to two others.
S-Class Siegery Miniatures
One bromin, one aleteh and one grenshol potion will be raffled off.
Armor and Weapon Moods
Up to ten custom zests can be added to an unscripted item, to a maximum of ten zests.
Flares can be added to existing weapons, armor and shields.
- Special Flares Available
- Mana (runestaves only; add or improve existing flares)
- Acuity (runestaves only; add or improve existing flares)
- Fire/Cold/Steam rotating flares
- Fire/Vibration/Acid rotating flares
- Lightning/Cold/Vacuum rotating flares
- Cold/Vibration/Unbalance rotating flares
- Bubble flares
- Banshee flares (shields only)
Tattoos that can be invoked like a scroll a certain number of times per day will be available.
- Available Spells
- Spell Shield
- Major Sanctuary
- Phoen's Strength
- Self Control
- Cloak of Shadows
- Empathic Focus
- Arcane Barrier
Two weightless containers will be available per run, released at max capacity.
Feature concealing hoods can be added to an existing unscripted item, assuming that item could logically have a hood. The hood will generally need to appear in the short description of the item.
Various services relating to enhancive items will be available as a package, with the winner able to take advantage of any or all of them, applying them to the same or different items. The services are: making a crumbly enhancive item persistent; removing an enhancive trait from an item; fully recharging an enhancive item; and swapping an enhancive trait for a similar enhancive trait, as detailed below.
- Swapping Categories (swaps are allowed between any two items in the same category)
- Strength and Wisdom
- Constitution, Dexterity, Agility, Discipline
- Logic, Intuition, Influence
- Weapon skills (except TWC) and Spell Aiming
- Mana Controls
Zested gloves and handwraps will be available for purchase and unlocking. It will also be possible to add these zests to existing gloves and handwraps.
- WEAR (handwraps)
- You deftly tie on your leather handwraps before raising your hands up and clenching them into fists.
- PULL (handwraps)
- You adjust the fit of your handwraps, unwrapping and wrapping them a little tighter. That ought to do it!
- PUSH (handwraps)
- You lace your fingers together and shove them toward each other bunching up the material of your handwraps across the backs of your hands. Let’s hope that softens some blows!
- You smoothly move into a ready position, your hands up before you. You quickly punch the air in front of you, and follow it by a short jab, before returning to a more relaxed stance.
- You work your way methodically through a series of punches and jabs, alternating between the two. Reaching the end of your training routine you raise your hands up to chest height and slowly crack your knuckles before lowering your hands.
- You point randomly in a direction, then turn and point in a different one. Wait, what?
- Shirley points in one direction, then turns and points in a different one. Suddenly she stops, a confused look on her face.
- POINT (at critter)
- You suddenly point at a kobold and bellow an enraged battle cry.
- POINT (at player)
- You suddenly point two fingers at your eyes and then directly at Vanah.
- You clench your fists at your sides and quietly seethe.
- CLENCH (at critter)
- You clench your fist and smack it against the opposite palm, glaring at a kobold with menace in your eyes.
- CLENCH (at player)
- You clench one fist and smack it against the opposite palm, glaring at Tamuz mercilessly.
- You clap your hands together and rub them vigorously, a grin slowly spreading across your face.
- SLAP (while held)
- You idly slap your gloves against your leg.
- SLAP (at critter)
- You stride up to a kobold and slap it with your handwraps. That probably wasn't smart!
- TOSS (at critter)
- You think about challenging a kobold but realize it might just eat you and your handwraps in response.
- TOSS (at player)
- You throw your handwraps at Wyrom's feet in a challenge, raising your eyebrow at him.
- TOSS (at object)
- You hurl your gloves as hard as you can at a slender oak tree. They bounce off harmlessly and fall to the ground.
Loresongs can be added to an unscripted item.
Items can be deepened to the maximum depth for their worn location.
This leather vambrace can be loaded with certain ammo, such as lockmastery trap components, smooth stones, sneezing vials, and brimstone gems. It can also discreetly store a small metal-bladed weapon. If its user is not very dexterous, they can jam the ammo while loading it. It will then need to be unloaded. Its user can also unload a loaded vambrace at any time, but it will result in destroying any ammo. No ammo can be recovered once loaded, included jammed ammo.
Once loaded, the vambrace can be pointed at a target to shoot the ammo at it. The user will undergo a series of checks to perception and dexterity, as well as taking the target creature's level into account. If successful, the target will be damaged. Failure will result in the vambrace misfiring and/or backfiring. The ammo is destroyed on contact and cannot be recovered.
Each type of ammo will cause the vambrace to overheat at different levels. If the vambrace isn't used for an hour and hasn't overheated, it will cool down. But once it overheats, its user will need to wait an hour before fixing it. Occasionally, the firing pin will break, requiring a steel spring to fix it.
To fire the vambrace, it will require an empty hand. It can switch which forearm it is worn on by turning it. A highly perceptive user will have much better success when using the vambrace, as well as being able to aim a lot better. It also has a narrow slit at the base of the vambrace where a small metal-bladed weapon can be stored. By pushing and pulling the bracer, its handler can quickly access this weapon.
The following properties can be removed from gear: flares (including some scripted flares), padding, weighting, defender, TD enhancement, spikes, sanctification, resistances, and fluff scripts. Properties that are intrinsic to the item's material cannot be removed.
Items that lack pockets will be able to have pockets added. The size of these pockets depends on the worn location, and they will not be able to be deepened further.
- Finger/wrist/neck/glove/belt/head/boots: 1 or 2 items of small size
- Belt-worn/over the front: 20 pounds for any number of items
- Shoulder-worn: 40 pounds for any number of items
- Cloak-worn/Backpack: 100 pounds for any number of items
Customized Logon and Logoff Messages
Two impure coraesine weapons will be raffled or spun per run. These will be +30 weapons with the base chosen by the winner, though it must be bladed and not a katana or claidhmore (and the enchant will be reduced on a naginata). They will have the Wind's Whisper, Ball Morph, Thorns of the Wind, air flares and double strike flares. Attuning to them will be necessary for the stronger effects and to prevent them resisting or striking back at the wielder.
Black/White Ora Activation
White ora weapons can be made into tier 2 Iasha white ora weapons, and black ora weapons can be made into "pure" black ora weapons. These weapons must be unscripted and made of the correct material. Weapons +20 and below will also receive +5 to their enchant.
Weeklong Miscellaneous Services and Goods
During the week, miscellaneous services available may include GALD, feature alterations, tattoos, custom nightmares, sonic alterations, and script unlocking. Items available for sale off the shelf will include undead bane oils, acuity flaring runestaffs (up to tier 4), white ora and black ora weaponry, and unarmed combat gear.
The pricing for Creature Banes, AsG changes, ChronoFlares, Make-a-Returner, Blink Weapons, and Splitting Weapons will work as follows:
For other major combat services, the price will be highly variable due to item properties. Some examples are:
|4x Brigandine||Plain to HCP||500k|
|7x Brigandine||Plain to HCP||7.7m|
|10x Brigandine||Plain to HCP||60m|
|4x Brigandine||HCP to MCP||1m|
|7x Brigandine||HCP to MCP||12m|
|10x Brigandine||HCP to MCP||90m|
|4x Brigandine||MCP to ECP||2.7m|
|7x Brigandine||MCP to ECP||27.3m|
|9x Brigandine||MCP to ECP||61m|
|10x Brigandine||MCP to ECP||211m*|
(*Special approval would be required for this.)