Symbol of Dreams
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
The Symbol of Dreams, governed by Lord Ronan is obtained at the twenty fourth step of the Order of Voln. When invoked the user will automatically lie down and fall asleep. Although it isn't a requirement, it is best to use this on a node or other safe location. While under the influence of this symbol the member will have increased stat, mana, spirit and health recovery.
Symbol of Dreams (can be abbreviated)
- Increased stat recovery from Death's Sting.
- Increased Mana recovery.
- Increased Spirit recovery.
- Increased Health recovery.
Mana regeneration formula
Initial activation on node:
Initial activation off node:
Favor cost is based on the member's level. See Table for specific examples. Each use has a relative favor cost of 6x Symbol of Protection. In other words, 1 activation of Symbol of Dreams uses the same amount of favor as 6 activations of Sym of Protection.
Favor Required to Obtain Symbol of Dreams
Monk's Teaching and Instruction Highlights
- Ronan knows about the healing power of rest and sleep and has taught us how to accelerate this healing process.
- If you rest after recalling this Symbol, you will experience a quickening of your health, life, and vitality.
Wehnimer's Landing Task
- To gain Ronan's blessing, one must proceed to the onyx altar atop Melgorehn's Reach and there lie down when the moonbeam hits the altar.
- Alternatively, try lich #18185 then wait for "Suddenly a beam of light" and then lie down. If you get stuck with go2, try the above link.
- Return to monk to receive symbol (Lich ID: 18188)
- In the same room as the monk, you must JUMP into the pit
- SEARCH until you find a stone-carved door, then GO DOOR. Ignore all other doors.
- SMELL until you have a scent of a battlefield, then GO BATTLEFIELD.
- LISTEN until you hear a nightingale, then GO NIGHTINGALE.
- Now, Ronan will test you.
- If Ronan moves right or left, LEAN in the opposite direction.
- If Ronan glances at your feet, JUMP.
- If he holds a weapon at your head, DUCK.
- If his spear is aimed at your chest, FALL.
- If he puts you to sleep, ROLL.
- Once complete, you will be returned to the monk to receive the symbol.