Symbol of Retribution
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
The Symbol of Retribution, governed by Lord Eonak, is obtained at the fifteenth step of the Order of Voln. This symbol, when dead, can be used to attack undead creatures in the room by sending out ripples of essence toward them. This symbol uses the Standard success resolution system to detemine success or failure.
This symbol may also be used when alive. If used while alive, it will surround the invoker with an aura that reactively flares with divine retribution at undead who manage to strike the player (in much the same way as reactive armor flares). This use of the symbol has a duration of 10 seconds per Voln rank (stackable). The duration of this symbol when invoked by a voln master is 4:20 minutes per use.
Self Cast Version
Attack Version (only functions when dead)
Against Living while alive:
Against undead while alive:
Favor Required to Obtain Symbol of Retribution
Formula: 1400 + (( level2 × 25 ) ÷ 3 )
Ex. level 15 member: 1400 + ((15 × 15 × 25) ÷ 3) = 3275 favor
Ex. level 20 member: 1400 + ((20 × 20 × 25) ÷ 3) = 4733 favor
Monk's Teaching and Instruction Highlights
- Eonak is the master of weapons
- In addition to teaching how to bless weapons, also taught how to surround our bodies with an aura of divine energy.
Wehnimer's Landing Task
- From Town Square Central: Go Well, Climb Rope, S, Climb Rubble, E, E, E, N, N, NW, W. (Lich ID 7542)
- Pull cresset (to enter the secret workshop - requires two hands)
- Touch broadsword
- Pull cresset (to exit workshop)
- Return to monk to receive symbol (Lich ID 18198)
This task is performed in Eonak's Temple in Zul Logoth. Temple is one room east of cleric guild.
- From Mine Cart: Go Arch, SW, SW, SW, W, N, N, W, NW, W, W, W, SW, NW, N, N, E, Go Door, E. (Lich ID 16727)
- Pray hammer
- Pray anvil
- Return to monk to receive symbol