The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 13:42, 29 July 2019 by DASLOONIX
- You see Mayor Tawariell Driresh the Luminary of Icemule Trace.
- She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
- She is of a middling height. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has expressive, feathery-lashed pale spring-green eyes and youthful, apricot-kissed creamy skin. She has copper-streaked, carnelian-hued hair tumbling carefree past her hips in frizzing waves. She has a pair of tucked sylvan ears offsetting her subtly rounded face, a liberal smattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose and a discolored birthmark under her collarbone resembling a mottled oak leaf, just under a barbed scar crossing the length of the collarbone. She boasts a thick, curvy frame enhanced by mild muscle that belies her otherwise elven appearance.
- She has a trio of rainbow moonstone hoops fringed by thin silver chains in the ridges of both her ears, a tattoo of a whimsical spiral of pastel crescent moons on her ear, a colorful bird tattoo on her neck, a silvery fog-swirled thunderstone ring in her left nostril, a hand-carved antler pipe clenched between her teeth, a heart shaped cupcake tattoo on her bicep, an extremely rotund panda tattoo on her wrist, a length of honeysuckle tattoo on her leg, and a frozen heart tattoo on her ankle.
- A ring of icy orbs encircles her hands.
- She is wearing a silver crescent moon pendant, a pale silvery spidersilk duster, a white-veined pale purple moonflower, a scorched sheepskin rucksack cinched by frayed pastel ribbon ties, some niveous bloodspattered leathers, a glaes charm bracelet, and some pale silver spidersilk high-heeled boots buckled with balenite.
Fluffy Friends & Critters of Questionable Soundness
- a spindly polychromatic kitten - "Ponder"
- Small muscles in an ever wintry tumult beneath the mottled pattern of his icy white and hoarfrost grey fur lend the kitten a sleek, lean form that drops into slightly larger paws. The tufts of his oversized, triangular ears hint at mixed breeding, and the crookedness of his long whiskers perfectly frame the wild mismatched green and amber eyes that sit above his black and white nose. A knitted ebon pashmina collar dusted with moonstone dangles an upturned crescent of silver that reads, "Ponder".
- a wild-eyed pudgy grey squirrel - "Mister Gigsby