Monday, May 3, 2021
- The lockers in Cysaegir are temporarily closed for renovations. At reopening, they will have lockers unique to Cysaegir, no longer providing access to Ta'Illistim's.
- The grifflets are hatching again, so adventurers in the areas surrounding Ta'Illistim would be wise to keep their eyes on the skies or risk being snatched up and dropped unceremoniously in a griffin's nest.
Monday, April 26, 2021
- The information in WEALTH has had a few items added. You can now see the contents of coin hands, gambling kits, and bankpacks when you type WEALTH in game, as long as they are worn or held. Additionally, coin hands have been updated to now be wearable on the belt.
- The holy glove bow items have been updated to allow the weapons to be upgraded via player and GM services. They will now dissipate 10 minutes after being summoned if handed off to another player for servicing.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Official Discord Server
Join us on | Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Get in on the ACT
May is Roleplaying Month in Gemstone IV! The ACT verb provides a limitless way to express your character's actions, and has optional parameters for targeting your actions at people and objects, as well as tokens for pronouns to incorporate into longer targeted actions. Check out the ACT article for details on usage to add this to your roleplaying toolkit and really deepen your character's interactions with the world around them!
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email email@example.com or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!