Monday, September 13, 2021
- Explore Erithi funeral customs including tea and incense in the new lore document, When Your Soul Blossoms to the Sky.
- Warriors can now add weighting, padding, and sighting services to your armaments! Read all the details on the new feat grit here.
- Cockatrice, snowy cockatrice, and plumed cockatrice have been converted to BCS. They have a bit more flavor now, and will flap their wings to throw dirt at you.
- Next week, September 17-24, the Cooperative Houses of Elanthia celebrate 30 years in Gemstone IV with an anniversary celebration featuring merchants, raffles, a round of HOUSE, and events hosted by the member houses.
Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Duskruin returns, with the arrival of the Kraet and an all new Endless mode in the Arena for ultimate bragging rights!
- The Open Seas just got bigger! There are now 200 new rooms to sail through spreading up toward the waters near Icemule and South toward the Southron Wastes.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
- Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Duskruin: Endless, begins Friday, August 13th at 9PM Eastern! Witness the fantastic feats of your fellow adventurers from the stands as they battle in the new Endless arena mode, or visit the newly arrived Kraet ship docked at Bloodriven Village, offering new wares from the first contact with the half-Krolvin culture. Perennial Duskruin activities like shopping, arena, the sewers, and the Bank Heist also return!
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email email@example.com or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!