These are all the spell articles that I would consider incomplete:
Note: Most of the incompleteness of the spells is one or both of two things: The page doesn't link to the Play.net documentation or it doesn't use the proper spell template in the right manner (IE, the spell template is grey). In many cases, though, the spell just doesn't have anything worthwhile written for it. Spells that do not possess articles are not listed.
- A Dark Building - This should probably be lowercase.
- Agriculture Base - Orphaned. Should the "Base" be capitalized, or even part of the article's name since this isn't a trainable skill? (Granted, I've never been fond of the word "Base" being a part of all the circle's article name.)
- Civilization Base - See above.
- Bard Spellsong RP - This is sorely in need of renaming.
- Illusions Masters - I don't like the title of this article. I propose something like List of Illusions masters.