User talk:FIRENSIA

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 13:09, 21 November 2019 by CLTIDBALL (talk | contribs) (Couple inputs on 'Hurry And Finish' projects.)

Jump to: navigation, search

Looking forward to your comments, feedback, and criticism. :D -Soliere FIRENSIA (talk) 04:17, 18 October 2019 (CDT)

I was glad to help! I saw the page about latchable rooms and thought, "I know a bunch of these!" (should I be admitting this here?? ) I tease...some of them I went and checked on! Once EG is over I'll probably think of more. --ECHEAUX (talk) 06:30, 23 October 2019 (CDT)

Howdy! Just wanted to comment on a couple of your 'Hurry And Finish' projects:

  • The 'gleams faintly with inner light' has a 99% chance of bein 902, since that's what the weapon LOOKs like when it's Edged. Uncertain for sure (that 1% can be a pain in the kester), but fairly confident.
  • The 'Mirrors Of Elanthia' project seems awesome. I wanted to add that the Feature Pavilions in every town have mirrors, just north of the entrance room, in the Hair Quirk ('Hair Adornment') rooms.

Thanks so much for all the work you're putting into making the GSWiki awesome! :) CLTIDBALL (talk) 13:09, 21 November 2019 (CST)