The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Standing in the center of a swirling whorl of wind, the wind witch cackles evilly. Dull grey eyes stare out at you from under an unruly mop of tangled grey hair. The wind witch's bluish skin stands out against the tattered robes it wears.
This section has not been added yet; please add to it now!
- The wind witch's razor-sharp wavy dagger occasionally emits lightning flares.
- The wind witch can shake off stuns.
- They also have the ability to reflect Cone of Elements (518) lightning variation and potentially other lightning-based attacks upon their caster.
- The wind witch will claw your eyes out if you are dead, leaving Rank 3 wounds on both eyes.
- The wind witch has the ability to dodge some melee attacks, in which the wind witch "vanishes into thin air" and "reappears" behind the character.
Just as you move to strike, the wind witch turns into a swirling whirlwind, and your attack goes right through the whirling wind!
A second later, the whirlwind coalesces behind you into a wind witch!
Roundtime: 5 sec.