7-7-2019-QST-Log

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search


Peam says, "Odd."

Speaking to Peam, Laralana says, "I saw nothing."

Lynaera curtsies gracefully to Akenna.

Akenna bobs a quick curtsy to Lynaera.

s>shake head peam

You look at Peam and shake your head.

Peam says, "A figure flashed in front of me."

Speaking respectfully to Akenna, Lynaera greets, "Hello Akenna."

Peam says, "It seemed frightened and said it had to come back.. and asked to be let through... and then it was gone."

The appearance of great calm leaves Peam.

Laralana nods curtly to Akenna.

Speaking to Lynaera, Akenna greets, "Hello Miss Lynaera."

Lynaera smiles.

Akenna nods to Laralana in greeting.

s>'Clearly, we should let it through

You say, "Clearly, we should let it through."

s>shake head

You shake your head.

Elspie wanders in.

s>drink my stout

You take a drink from your thick black stout.

You have 2 quaffs left.

s>green elsp

Please rephrase that command.

Peam frowns.

s>greet elsp

You nod to Elspie in greeting.

Elspie softly says, "That... would be a very poor idea."

Elspie nods to you in greeting.

Akenna walks over to the bench and settles down.

s>'I tend to agree

You say, "I tend to agree."

Peam asks, "Oh?"

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

Lynaera nods in greeting at Elspie.

s>drink my stout

You take a drink from your thick black stout. The flavors of oats and barley are strong in this thick brew, along with an undercurrent of some flavor not easily identified.

You have one quaff left.

Akenna shifts her weight.

Akenna pours herself a cup of black currant tea.

Elspie softly says, "The one known as Nazhor is, in all likelihood, attempting to return to this world."

s>'We've been seeing strange things here...

You say, "We've been seeing strange things here..."

Peam frowns.

s>'Shadowy figures

You say, "Shadowy figures."

Elspie nods understandingly to you.

Akenna says, "Oh! So it is him."

Akenna says, "Because he definitely made sure to make it known he wasn't 'dead'."

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie says, "That is my belief. I can see... how it could be done."

A pained expression crosses Elspie's face.

Peam asks, "Anyone fill me in on this Nezhor fellow?"

Peam asks, "Nuzhor?"

s>'This thing that's happening... it reminds me of the old stories

You say, "This thing that's happening... it reminds me of the old stories."

Speaking to Peam, Akenna says, "Nazhor."

Commander Roblar just arrived.

Roblar nods in greeting.

Roblar smiles.

Elspie nods to Roblar in greeting.

s>greet roblar

You nod to Roblar in greeting.

Peam adopts an agreeable expression.

Roblar deeply says, "Allos all."

Speaking to Peam, Akenna says, "He went a bit crazy."

Laralana and Roblar bash their forearms in greeting.

Akenna nods at Peam.

Roblar and Laralana bash their forearms in greeting.

s>say @roblar Howdy, Commander

Speaking to Roblar, you say, "Howdy, Commander."

Speaking softly to Roblar, Elspie says, "Greetings, Commander. Glad you made it through the storm."

Laralana bites Roblar!

Roblar nods to you.

Roblar flashes a quick grin.

Peam says, "Noted."

Roblar agrees with Elspie.

Speaking to Peam, Akenna says, "He used to keep things in balance."

Speaking dryly to Akenna, Traiva says, "From what I heard, that is a bit of an understatement."

Relic Hunter Ordim just arrived.

Speaking to Traiva, Akenna says, "Well, I don't like to judge levels of crazy."

Akenna blushes a delicate shade of pale pink.

Ordim compulsively brushes his hands all over his body, sending a sprinkling of crumbs into the air.

Speaking deeply to Elspie, Roblar says, "Guud work wid dat demon."

Grand Lord Dalabrac just arrived.

Peam frowns.

Lynaera says, "As an aside, I overheard Nehor speaking to his fellows. He had mentioned being unable to attend this meeting, and apologizes."

s>'Aye, can ye show us that trick?

You ask, "Aye, can ye show us that trick?"

s>peer elps

[Usage: PEER (direction|player|creature|object)]

Elspie softly corrects, "Nazhor fell... he was this world's former meek."

Traiva amusedly says, "There is judging.. and then there is ripping worlds apart."

s>peer els

You peer quizzically at Elspie.

Ordim plops down to the ground in a sitting position.

Elspie nods understandingly at Lynaera.

Dalabrac sits down.

Roblar deeply asks, "Perhaps you kin open a portal someday to aid yer former comrades on da wall?"

Akenna nods.

Roblar smiles.

Dalabrac says, "Good afternoon."

Laralana asks, "Mek?"

Dalabrac waves.

Roblar deeply says, "Or, for us to aid."

Laralana coughs.

Laralana asks, "Meek?"

Laralana ponders.

Speaking softly to Laralana, Elspie says, "The meek are charged with maintaining balance in the world."

Laralana blinks.

Ordim furrows his brow.

Peam turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Akenna takes a tiny sip of her black currant tea, warming her lips and making sure it's cool enough to drink.

s>say @lara They're kinda like keepers of the world, I guess

Speaking to Laralana, you say, "They're kinda like keepers of the world, I guess."

Dalabrac raises an eyebrow.

s>'Or reality.

You say, "Or reality."

Speaking softly to Laralana, Elspie continues, "I am... working to attain that post for this world."

s>touch sensou

You touch one finger to your lips.

Speaking to Elspie, Laralana says, "That's... quite a responsibility."

Elspie nods slowly at Laralana.

Laralana blinks.

Speaking softly to Laralana, Elspie says, "Indeed it is."

Laralana inclines her head.

Speaking curiously to Elspie, Lynaera asks, "I had been lead to understand that you ARE the new meek.. But you say that you are not quite, yet?"

s>say @Elspie That thing you made vanish the other night, did it die, or go back from where it came ?

Speaking to Elspie, you ask, "That thing you made vanish the other night, did it die, or go back from where it came ?"

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac says, "How can the meek maintain balance."

Elspie smiles.

Ordim removes a cast iron muffin tin from in his dark grey satchel.

Elspie softly says, "I will answer each, in turn."

Ordim removes a warm peach muffin from in his muffin tin.

Ordim put a cast iron muffin tin in his dark grey satchel.

Peam takes a drink from his thick black stout.

Peam looks rather relaxed.

Akenna runs her hand across her linen kirtle, smoothing a wrinkle in the fabric.

Akenna takes a drink from her black currant tea.

Yakushi just arrived.

Lynaera nods encouragingly at Elspie.

Ordim takes a bite of his peach muffin.

Speaking softly to Lynaera, Elspie says, "I am not yet the meek for this world... though I am the only one who can attain the post."

Elspie removes a blue and black tome covered in silvered scrollwork from in her indigo silk robe.

Ordim looks thoughtfully at Elspie.

Laralana looks thoughtfully at Elspie.

Ordim squints.

Speaking to Elspie, Peam says, "That's a lovely looking book."

Lynaera nods slowly at Elspie.

Ordim takes a bite of his peach muffin.

Speaking softly to Lynaera, Elspie says, "This tome contains the information required to attain the post."

Speaking to Peam, Ordim confirms, "Too many words."

Ordim frowns.

Speaking softly to Lynaera, Elspie says, "And I am working my way through it with all haste."

Laralana ponders.

Elspie put a blue and black tome covered in silvered scrollwork in her indigo silk robe.

Lynaera nods faintly at Elspie.

s>nod understand elsp

You nod understandingly at Elspie.

Dalabrac inclines his ear, listening intently.

s>look Elspie

You see Elspie.

She appears to be a Human from Selanthia.

She is tall and has delicate features. She appears to be senescent. She has keen emerald green eyes and tanned skin. She has chin length, glossy amber hair cut to follow the angle of her jawline. She has a narrow face, an angular nose and a narrow scar running vertically across her left eye socket.

She is in good shape.

She is wearing a dark indigo silk robe crimped at the shoulder, a square-necked tunic of crisp white cotton, a pair of indigo leather half-gloves, some hip-buckled black suede breeches, and a pair of tall leather boots with bronze knee guards.

Speaking thoughtfully to herself, Laralana says, "Heavy reading..."

Laralana ponders.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "That demon did not belong here. I removed it by sending it outside this world's boundary."

Ordim takes a bite of his peach muffin.

Ordim turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie continues, "Where it cannot return."

s>agree

You adopt an agreeable expression.

s>'That's good to hear

Dalabrac frowns.

You say, "That's good to hear."

Ordim nervously giggles.

Roblar nods once at Yakushi.

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie says, "In... many ways."

Roblar balls his fists, causing his golvern-banded gauntlets to tighten around his hands.

Speaking to Elspie, Ordim asks, "Unless someone wanted it to return?"

Ordim ponders.

Ordim takes a bite of his peach muffin.

Peam asks, "Is.. or was.. Nazhor a demon?"

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie says, "The meek must have a great deal of power before they can utilize the powers and methods detailed in the tome."

Speaking deeply to Peam, Roblar says, "He was a former meek dat went bad so me heards."

Roblar deeply says, "Doubt a demon can become a meek."

Ordim nods in agreement at Roblar.

Peam nods at Roblar.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "Not very bright either."

Ordim furrows his brow.

The mirror images surrounding Yakushi undulate and grow stronger.

Yakushi renews his songs.

Looking startled, Yakushi shrugs, hunching his shoulders inside his night shroud kimono.

Speaking to Roblar, Peam says, "That makes sense."

Roblar deeply says, "Dey don't care bout balance for most part."

Roblar chuckles.

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie says, "The tome is more about ways to utilize one's own powers in the right ways to balance the worlds and prevent the onset of entropy."

Roblar deeply says, "From what me seens."

Roblar deeply says, "But maybe dey just poorly understood."

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac says, "Something I do not understand. I fear the meek give up power."

Elspie nods in agreement at Roblar.

Roblar grins slowly.

Yakushi's dragon tattoo seems to grow increasingly more restless as it mills about. Finally, it gathers itself and soars over to his waist before settling down.

Quiet mumbling is coming from the direction of Yakushi's halfling head.

Dalabrac nods.

Ordim takes a bite of his peach muffin.

Roblar agrees with Ordim.

Roblar deeply says, "Wells."

Roblar deeply says, "Some can manipulate time."

Roblar smiles.

Roblar holds up his hand and tilts it side to side in a so-so gesture.

Dalabrac raises an eyebrow in Roblar's direction.

Ordim rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Roblar deeply says, "So not sure how bright dey are."

Speaking softly to Ordim, Elspie says, "Nazhor... has been attempting to find a way to open the boundaries between worlds."

Speaking to Roblar, Dalabrac says, "Now that's an extroadinary skill."

Roblar nods at Dalabrac.

Peam works his fingers under his indigo eelskin mitre and scratches his head.

Speaking to Elspie, Ordim confirms, "He almost did!"

Traiva gives a sidelong glance at Elspie.

Speaking wryly to Elspie, Traiva says, "Sometimes that is not so bad."

s>say @Elspie Where are our arkati in these dark times?

Speaking to Elspie, you ask, "Where are our arkati in these dark times?"

Traiva folds her wings across her back.

Roblar deeply says, "At least one did."

Roblar grabs a cracked ember-veined fragment from a weathered black leather pocket inside of his bear hide greatcloak.

Roblar hums a seemingly random tune.

Roblar gazes off into the distance, his expression betraying deep concentration.

Speaking softly to Ordim, Elspie says, "Though he seeks not to allow others from like worlds to come through... he wishes to open the gates to things that should never have been."

Speaking to you, Dalabrac says, "Nowhere - they've forsaken us."

Roblar stares at nothing in particular for several seconds and then reaches up behind his head. His hand simply disappears for a moment, and when he brings it back into view he is holding a small jar of wax!

Ordim nods slowly.

Roblar tucks a cracked ember-veined fragment into a weathered black leather pocket inside of his bear hide greatcloak.

Ordim fidgets.

A small blood red spider on Dalabrac crawls over to his left upper arm.

s>squint dalabra

You squint at Dalabrac.

Roblar peers at his jar of wax, evidently contemplating the impact of his acquisition.

Roblar uncorks a small jar of wax and scoops out a dab with the tip of his little finger. Carefully, he spreads the wax along his lower and then upper lips.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "The Arkati are as they always are. Jaston watches the Isle, and all the Arkati answer the prayers of their faithful, the same as they ever have."

Roblar chuckles.

Roblar gazes at his reflection in the silver mirror.

Akenna gestures crisply and utters a practiced phrase as raw elemental energies issue forth from her dimly glowing eyes.

Akenna gestures.

Ordim blinks at Roblar.

Roblar uncorks a small jar of wax and scoops out a dab with the tip of his little finger. Carefully, he touches up his eyebrows with the wax.

Roblar gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Grinning broadly, Roblar holds up a small jar of wax and proclaims, "Elven earwax! It's absolutely magical!"

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim exclaims, "Did you just pull something into this world that shouldn't have been?!"

Ordim flails his arms about.

Roblar grins at you.

Ordim gawks at Roblar.

Lynaera smirks at Roblar.

Roblar nods once at Ordim.

Roblar deeply says, "Aye."

Dalabrac grins at Ordim.

Ordim gasps.

Speaking to Elspie, Peam asks, "Do the Arkati influence this other world as well?"

Roblar deeply says, "From demom valence."

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim exclaims, "Roblar is a meek!"

Roblar gives a sidelong glance around the room.

Ordim cowers away from Roblar.

Roblar whistles tunelessly to himself.

s>say @Elspie Are we talking about Ur'Daemons again? You'd think they'd be... involved.

Speaking to Elspie, you say, "Are we talking about Ur'Daemons again? You'd think they'd be... involved."

Speaking to Peam, Dalabrac says, "Hopefully they don't meddle there. One world is enough."

Dalabrac mutters under his breath.

With a flick of the wrist Roblar sets a small jar of wax to spinning and balances it on one finger.

Grinning broadly, Roblar holds up a small jar of wax and proclaims, "Elven earwax! It's absolutely magical!"

Ordim shakes his head at Roblar and clucks his tongue.

Peam looks less calm and refreshed than a moment ago.

Roblar deeply asks, "Where he go?"

Roblar frowns.

Roblar points his finger into the air and chants a phrase as a wispy haze snakes through the air...

Roblar gestures at you.

Roblar looks over at you with a surprised look on his face.

s>look

[Hale Hall, Socius' Office]

The scent of lavender fills your nostrils in this space, as a pair of stone pots containing large lavender plants in full bloom rest on either side of the wooden doors. The walls are painted a pale green, and the carpet underfoot is a complementary, slightly darker green with an intricate pattern of interlaced deep blue woven throughout it. A large writing desk stands in the middle of the space, and directly behind it stands a large picture window looking out onto the street. You also see the Laralana disk, a long mahogany bench along one wall, a small tray of refreshments on one corner of the desk with some stuff on it and a wide archway.

Also here: Yakushi, Grand Lord Dalabrac who is sitting, Relic Hunter Ordim who is sitting, Commander Roblar, Akenna who is sitting, Chatelaine Traiva, Laralana, Peam, Elspie, Lady in Waiting Lynaera

Obvious exits: none

Roblar rubs his eyes.

s>blink rob

You blink at Roblar.

Ordim rolls his eyes.

s>say @roblar What?

Speaking to Roblar, you ask, "What?"

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "Not so. The creatures from outside the world are not ones that have been seen before. They have never existed here... and they hunger to be allowed entry."

Roblar deeply says, "Not ears, but elven ear waxe."

Roblar deeply says, "Enjoy."

Roblar smirks.

Dalabrac raises an eyebrow in Elspie's direction.

s>'Ohh

You say, "Ohh."

Roblar offers you a small jar of wax. Click ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

s>accept

Traiva looks thoughtfully at Elspie.

You accept Roblar's offer and are now holding a small jar of wax.

Speaking to Dalabrac, Ordim says, "One of them was a big eye."

Ordim nods knowingly at Dalabrac.

Elspie softly says, "Nazhor... believes that true balance would be allowing them entry."

s>cheer rob

You turn to Roblar and cheer!

Lynaera turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

s>look my wax

The jar of wax looks exactly like you'd expect it to look.

Elspie shakes her head slowly.

Roblar whispers, "Stare wax mentions elves."

s>stare wax

Grinning broadly, you hold up a small jar of wax and proclaim, "Elven earwax! It's absolutely magical!"

s>blink

You blink.

Dalabrac grins at Ordim.

Laralana ponders.

s>whis roblar where do you find this stuff.. can I have it?

You quietly whisper to Roblar, "Where do you find this stuff.. can I have it?"

Elspie softly says, "He is mistaken in this. They represent entropy, and chaos, and would end this world."

Laralana says, "That sounds like a terrible idea..."

Elspie nods slowly at Laralana.

Dalabrac smiles at Elspie.

Laralana shakes her head.

A violent scream emits from Yakushi's halfling head!

Roblar whispers, "You can haz."

s>bow roblar

You bow to Roblar.

Roblar whispers, "It is from an old EG quest attuned item that produces random things every 5 days."

Elspie softly says, "I have been unable to ascertain if Nazhor is truly deceased... Mistress Naamit dispatched him, by all accounts, but I have my doubts."

Ordim fidgets.

s>whis roblar if it's sentimental of course i'll hand it back, didn't know it was so old.

You quietly whisper to Roblar, "If it's sentimental of course i'll hand it back, didn't know it was so old."

Roblar whispers, "Nope I just created it."

Ordim noncommittally says, "I'm sure he's dead."

Ordim nods slowly.

Dalabrac asks, "Nazhor is a demon, yes?"

Ordim looks over at Dalabrac and shakes his head.

Speaking curiously to Elspie, Traiva asks, "Can a Meek truly die?"

Roblar whispers, "The main item is the fragment."

Speaking to Dalabrac, Ordim says, "He's the old meek."

Dalabrac scratches his head.

s>drink my stout

You take a drink from your thick black stout. The flavors of oats and barley are strong in this thick brew, along with an undercurrent of some flavor not easily identified.

You feel your nerves loosening as you begin to relax.

That was the last of it!

Dalabrac nods slowly at Ordim.

Roblar whispers, "Many are duplicate pulls."

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie says, "Incorrect. Nazhor is... a man, at this point."

Lynaera raises an eyebrow in Traiva's direction.

Ordim ponders.

Dalabrac says, "I see."

The powerful look leaves Akenna.

Roblar whispers, "Don't think I've seen the elven ear waxe in awhile or ever but don't wants."

Speaking to himself, Ordim exclaims, "Maybe even a ghost!"

Ordim giggles.

The dim aura fades from around Akenna.

Ordim blinks.

s>grin roblar

You grin at Roblar.

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie cautions, "Though an extraordinarily powerful one."

s>whis roblar thank ya sir

You quietly whisper to Roblar, "Thank ya sir."

s>whis roblar i got a thing for elf ears

You quietly whisper to Roblar, "I got a thing for elf ears."

s>blush

You blush a nice shade of light pink.

Roblar whispers, "I know."

You put a small jar of wax in your leather pack.

Roblar grins at you.

Peam asks, "Is it suspected this mysterious figure appearing in visions is some manifestation of Nazhor?"

Ordim looks thoughtfully at Peam.

Elspie softly says, "And meek... cannot die when they are in their full abilities."

Elspie softly says, "There are other... conditions... as well."

A pained expression crosses Elspie's face.

Roblar ponders.

Traiva nods slowly at Elspie.

Elspie softly says, "A meek cannot directly strike against any resident of their world."

Laralana ponders.

s>scratch my head

You scratch your head.

Traiva asks, "Is there any indication of where Nezhor is, then? His state?"

Roblar frowns.

Elspie softly says, "This is why Nazhor was so often working through others instead of directly."

Roblar deeply says, "Don't let em goad you into killin him den."

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac asks, "By code of conduct or inability to do so?"

Traiva starts chortling.

Ordim fidgets.

Roblar nods at Elspie.

Traiva quietly mutters, "Get someone else to do your dirty work."

Roblar deeply says, "He az a skill on gratin on nerves."

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie says, "Both."

Elspie nods in agreement at Traiva.

Roblar deeply says, "And husband.."

Elspie glances over at Roblar and winces.

Dalabrac says, "Such power but such limitations."

Roblar nods sympathetically at Elspie.

Dalabrac scratches his chin.

Roblar deeply says, "Steel self."

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

Elspie nods once at Roblar.

Roblar deeply says, "If you truly wihs to rise."

Ordim glances down.

Lynaera takes a drink from her golden jasmine tea.

Speaking softly to Traiva, Elspie says, "We have no idea where he may be... if he yet exists."

Akenna takes a drink from her black currant tea.

Icecia just arrived.

s>say @Elspie what do we do? how do we... win?

Speaking to Elspie, you ask, "What do we do? how do we... win?"

Icecia bows to Lynaera.

s>'keep it simple, I'm not a wizard

You say, "Keep it simple, I'm not a wizard."

s>grin

You grin.

The mirror images surrounding Yakushi undulate and grow stronger.

Yakushi renews his songs.

You hear unintelligible jabbering coming from Yakushi's halfling head. It stops as quickly as it began.

Ordim looks thoughtfully at you.

Speaking simply to you, Elspie states, "Stop him. Keep the things out."

Roblar deeply says, "Thank yer lucky stars."

Traiva looks thoughtfully at Elspie.

Peam frowns.

Roblar nods to you.

s>'Can we do that, or is it all you?

You ask, "Can we do that, or is it all you?"

Roblar gets an odd look on his face for a moment.

s>peer elsp

Roblar smiles.

You peer quizzically at Elspie.

(OOC) Roblar's player whispers, "That is warrior's SENSE: You sense that you are not a wizard and thank your lucky stars."

Speaking to Elspie, Peam asks, "Can these things... leak through to our world without a portal being opened?"

Speaking to Elspie, Traiva explains, "I am new to much of this, so bear with my learning.."

Elspie softly says, "I... have recently come across something of interest, in my studies."

s>chuckle rob

You chuckle at Roblar.

Ordim turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Roblar smiles.

Lynaera raises an eyebrow in Elspie's direction.

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac asks, "In that tome?"

Elspie nods slowly at Dalabrac.

Speaking to Elspie, Traiva asks, "How skilled are the Meek with mental manipulations?"

Roblar looks thoughtfully at Elspie.

Speaking softly to Traiva, Elspie says, "Each meek has different... proclivities."

Speaking softly to Traiva, Elspie says, "I myself have a considerable affinity with water."

Elspie blushes a glowing shade of red.

Roblar nods.

Akenna nods absently.

Ordim giggles.

Akenna takes a drink from her black currant tea.

Traiva asks, "How adept is Nezhor with mental manipulations?"

Roblar deeply says, "Was goin to say some elementals, bein a former Drake mage."

A white glow rushes away from Icecia.

Icecia raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...

Icecia gestures.

A pure white aura sparkles around Icecia.

Elspie nods in agreement at Roblar.

s>sense

Utilizing your familiarity with the divine, you sense no prevalent spiritual influence in the room.

Roundtime: 3 sec.

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac asks, "Surely you could...divine whether or not Nazhor is out there?"

s>gaze up

You gaze heavenward.

Peam frowns.

Roblar deeply says, "So you are used to defending da world from demon entry."

Roblar smiles at Elspie.

Speaking softly to Traiva, Elspie says, "Nazhor's strength lied in knowledge, of all sorts."

Speaking softly to Roblar, Elspie says, "Very much so, unfortunately."

Roblar nods.

Speaking to Elspie, Traiva says, "So perhaps he has a way to speak through mind control, as Overseers did to us Aelotoi."

Roblar deeply says, "Spent some time in Barret's Gorge."

Elspie softly says, "Nazhor had the ability to discover most knowledge, if he were to focus on it."

Ordim ponders.

Peam says, "An enviable talent."

Elspie softly adds, "Or perhaps still has... it is hard to say for sure."

Traiva thoughtfully concludes, "In that case.. why would one need a physical body?"

Ordim narrows his eyes.

s>'And we have... water.

You say, "And we have... water."

s>ignore sensou

You try to figure out how to ignore yourself.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "Indeed we do."

High Lady Tranquia just arrived.

Murduck just arrived.

Ordim glances at you.

Elspie flashes a wide grin at you.

Ordim says, "Water, given enough time, can grind down mountains."

Ordim nods knowingly.

s>'Hey, it works for Charl

You say, "Hey, it works for Charl."

Roblar agrees with Ordim.

s>agree ordim

You agree with Ordim.

Speaking to you, Dalabrac says, "The abilities from water lore are not frail by any means."

The wall of force disappears from around Tranquia.

Roblar adjusts Murduck's monastic vestment, improving its ability to support the weight of his gear.

Speaking to himself, Ordim exclaims, "Bubbly water melts things too!"

Ordim giggles.

Murduck says, "Thank you."

Great Lord Lokirro just arrived.

Lokirro hoots.

s>'Hey, I'm not criticising...

You say, "Hey, I'm not criticising..."

s>flail

You flail your arms about.

s>blush

You blush a nice shade of light pink.

Elspie softly says, "As a meek is charged, first and always, with balance... their powers cannot remain on the board."

s>'I don't know anything about water. It's good to drink!

You exclaim, "I don't know anything about water. It's good to drink!"

Dalabrac grins at you.

Elspie softly says, "Any world with a meek constantly interfering cannot be in balance."

Peam asks, "Who or what provides this charge to the meek?"

Murduck sits down.

Lokirro raises his vultite longsword skyward!

Ordim says, "Naughty Nehzor never neglected nightly nomads nimble nuances."

Ordim twitches, trying to control a vocal outburst, before settling into a disdained grumble while regaining composure.

Lynaera gives a sidelong glance at Lokirro.

Lokirro grins at Lynaera.

Elspie softly says, "As such... When I have completed my... transformation... I will retreat, and work from afar."

Lokirro winks at Lynaera.

s>exhale

You slowly and deliberately empty your filled lungs.

s>say @Elspie are you... a god?

Speaking to Elspie, you ask, "Are you... a god?"

Elspie softly says, "However... this presents a quandary."

Elspie shudders.

Sothog just arrived.

Sothog flails his arms about.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "Not in the slightest."

Traiva turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "I am charged with a singular goal, and all my power and will shall be bent towards it."

Sothog asks, "My pardon. Slight issue in the lab. Have I missed anything?"

Ordim folds his hands in his lap.

A small blood red spider on Dalabrac crawls over to his nose.

Tranquia places her hands on her hips and casually surveys her surroundings.

Speaking to Sothog, Dalabrac says, "Just the end of the world possibly."

Speaking to Sothog, Ordim says, "Roblar is a meek."

Ordim nods knowingly at Sothog.

Sothog blinks.

Sothog glances at Dalabrac.

s>'Roblars is a geek?

You ask, "Roblars is a geek?"

Sothog glances at Ordim.

s>'Oh

Speaking softly to Peam, Elspie says, "To respond to your question... the meek have taken this duty upon themselves for millenia."

You say, "Oh."

s>snort

You make a horrendous warthog-like noise.

Lynaera laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Peam nods understandingly at Elspie.

Sothog says, "Somehow, neither would surprise me."

Sothog chuckles.

Speaking softly to Peam, Elspie says, "The need is great, and recognized... and we step forward to fill that need."

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac asks, "We?"

Roblar chuckles.

Peam says, "A self-regulated and self-guided organization then."

s>say @peam What could go wrong?

Speaking to Peam, you ask, "What could go wrong?"

Speaking curiously to Elspie, Lynaera inquires, "What prevents the meek of other worlds helping this one?"

Speaking to Peam, Ordim offers, "Well regulated?"

s>'Oh, wait

You say, "Oh, wait."

Ordim ponders.

Elspie softly says, "The closer I come to achieving the full powers of a meek... the less I shall be in evidence. And Nazhor... or his works... still strive to open the gates and let in the things from outside."

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac asks, "So more than one "meek" out there besides this Nazhor person and yourself?"

Sothog turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Speaking softly to Dalabrac, Elspie says, "Every world has a meek."

Ordim nods at Dalabrac.

Speaking to Dalabrac, Ordim confirms, "Four others, at least!"

Ordim giggles.

s>'And there's a lot of other worlds, apparently

You say, "And there's a lot of other worlds, apparently."

Dalabrac blinks at Ordim.

Speaking softly to Lynaera, Elspie says, "And the power cost to reach across worlds is... nearly unfathomable."

Ordim ponders.

Ordim says, "There is uh..."

Ordim rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ordim exclaims, "The Bleek!"

Ordim flails his arms about.

Ordim says, "And the Meek and the Seek."

Ordim nods.

Lynaera nods faintly at Elspie.

Tranquia asks, "LIKE THE cONFLUENCE?"

Tranquia coughs.

Tranquia slaps herself on the forehead.

s>rub tran

You rub Tranquia tenderly.

Defender of Mist Harbor Avawren just arrived.

Sothog nods to Avawren in greeting.

Speaking to Dalabrac, Ordim confirms, "One uses blood of its kills to rise up and show itself. THe other feasts on your memories and the last one sings songs."

Avawren slowly empties her lungs.

Ordim shrugs.

Sothog rubs his crystal amulet.

Avawren dusts herself off.

s>greet avaw

You nod to Avawren in greeting.

Lynaera nods to Avawren in greeting.

Elspie nods to Avawren in greeting.

Avawren nods respectfully at Elspie.

Suddenly, a prickly burr attached to Avawren bursts open and sprays Avawren with a caustic substance!

  ... 1 point of damage!
  Avawren avoids the worst of the attack but still gets a singed forearm.

Lokirro inhales deeply upon his pipe, puckering his lips and sending out one ring of smoke before him briefly.

s>blink

You blink.

Ordim blinks at Avawren.

Avawren stares off into space.

Speaking to Ordim, Dalabrac says, "Doesn't sound pleasant."

Traiva winces.

You have converted one Shield Training Point from your unlearning pool to your learned pool.

The cuts on Avawren's right arm close and the bruises fade.

The scar on Avawren's right arm glows faintly white before fading altogether.

Peam looks thoughtfully at Avawren.

s>'What was that?

Elspie softly says, "The meek... require correspondence in order to reach across worlds."

You ask, "What was that?"

Speaking to Dalabrac, Ordim says, "The bleek is a stone cold killer."

Ordim nods once.

Ordim frowns.

Speaking in Elven, Avawren explains something you don't understand.

Avawren coughs.

Avawren explains, "Waylaid by pixies on my way."

s>blink avaw

You blink at Avawren.

Elspie softly says, "And correspondence wanes at this time... none will be able to assist us for some time."

Avawren says, "I burr, a plant."

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Defender of Mist Harbor Avawren just went through a set of wooden doors.

The powerful look leaves Icecia.

Icecia gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Icecia gestures.

Icecia suddenly looks more powerful.

Lokirro put a vaalin-hilted vultite longsword in his red leather thigh-sheath.

Lokirro put a light brown golvern short sword in his ebon leather thigh-sheath.

Defender of Mist Harbor Avawren just arrived.

Lokirro sits down.

Avawren begins to look better as the cuts on her right hand close and the bruises fade.

The scar on Avawren's right hand glows faintly white before fading altogether.

Elspie softly says, "Which means... I will need help to keep the town safe."

Ordim seems hesitant, looking unsure of himself.

Elspie flashes a quick grin.

The mirror images surrounding Yakushi undulate and grow stronger.

Yakushi renews his songs.

Ordim nods knowingly.

Speaking to Elspie, Sothog asks, "Is there a reliable means for determining when correspondence can or will occur, by chance?"

s>say @elspi I'm in the militia!

Speaking to Elspie, you exclaim, "I'm in the militia!"

Akenna takes a drink from her black currant tea.

s>beam

You beam!

Ordim gawks at you.

Elspie nods approvingly to you.

s>hoot

You hoot.

s>'...hey it's got to count for something.

You say, "...hey it's got to count for something."

s>shrug

You shrug.

s>inv

You are wearing a crystal amulet, a crimson and ivory satin cloak clasped with a silver fist, a silver clenched fist symbol marked with crimson streaks, an invar mesh and leather war pack clasped with a silver fist toggle, a silver-mirrored muscle cuirass with large cascading leather pauldrons and hammered faulds, an iron and mithril band, a pure white lacquered scabbard inlaid with deep blue eostones, a thin silver-buckled belt, a rough leather drawstring gem pouch, a floor-length sienna linen loincloth, some studded invar shin guards, some battleworn gladiator's boots, and an invar-banded veil iron scutum.

Click INVENTORY HELP for more options.

Speaking softly to Sothog, Elspie says, "Correspondence is fleeting, and is created largely by the actions of the residents of each world."

s>get my badge

You remove a brass Mist Harbor militia badge from in your ivory satin cloak.

Lokirro asks, "How can we create some?"

(Akenna slumps down a little in the back holding her teacup in front of her face.)

s>wear my badge

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "The militia has been experiencing a resurgence of late."

You put on a brass Mist Harbor militia badge.

Ordim frowns.

s>attend my badge

You attend to your Harbor militia badge, making the badge as presentable as possible.

Speaking to Elspie, Sothog says, "Ah, so a triggering event is required."

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Speaking to Lokirro, Ordim suggests, "The Bleek likes blood... maybe if it flowed more freely?"

The dim aura fades from around Icecia.

Icecia traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...

Icecia gestures.

A dim aura surrounds Icecia.

Speaking to Ordim, Lokirro asks, "So should we just cut each other?"

Speaking softly to Sothog, Elspie says, "Of... sorts. If one is attempting it, however, it would be hard to know what would be most appropriate."

Lokirro removes a serpent-shaped knife with an emerald eye from in his leather blade bandolier.

Ordim nods at Lokirro.

Lokirro grins at Ordim.

Lokirro put a serpent-shaped knife with an emerald eye in his leather blade bandolier.

Ordim rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sothog nods at Elspie.

Speaking to Elspie, Sothog says, "Thank you."

Avawren pours herself a cup of golden jasmine tea.

s>say @Elspie I think most here would avail themselves to your efforts, just tell us what needs to be done

Speaking to Elspie, you say, "I think most here would avail themselves to your efforts, just tell us what needs to be done."

Dalabrac ponders.

Speaking to Lokirro, Ordim corrects, "Socious was good about bringing it about whenever he killed someone in a rage."

Ordim folds his arms across his chest and with a shrug, grins deviously. He must be up to something!

Lokirro rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Avawren looks slightly less tense than she did a moment ago.

Avawren walks over to the bench and settles down.

Speaking softly to Sothog, Elspie says, "As each world has its own meek, it would be extremely difficult to directly increase correspondence with a specific, ever-changing world."

Avawren takes a drink from her golden jasmine tea.

The air calms down around Icecia.

s>look in my cloak

In the ivory satin cloak you see a bright crimson silk prayerbook, a pewter and aquamarine pin, a wyvern-motif crimson bankbook, a wyvern-motif crimson manifest, a gleaming steel pin, a circular gold and brass mirror, a tasselled crimson tunic, a silver-edged crimson tabard, a large silver steel athame, an invar warhelm and a silk badge.

s>inv

You are wearing a brass Mist Harbor militia badge, a crystal amulet, a crimson and ivory satin cloak clasped with a silver fist, a silver clenched fist symbol marked with crimson streaks, an invar mesh and leather war pack clasped with a silver fist toggle, a silver-mirrored muscle cuirass with large cascading leather pauldrons and hammered faulds, an iron and mithril band, a pure white lacquered scabbard inlaid with deep blue eostones, a thin silver-buckled belt, a rough leather drawstring gem pouch, a floor-length sienna linen loincloth, some studded invar shin guards, some battleworn gladiator's boots, and an invar-banded veil iron scutum.

Click INVENTORY HELP for more options.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "The largest thing that needs doing, in the first part, is protection of the town. Socius should be back soon, which will help, but I cannot be here always."

Speaking to Elspie, Sothog asks, "So even the means to achieve correspondence is in flux from moment to moment?"

Elspie nods in agreement at Sothog.

Sothog nods at Elspie.

s>listen Elspie

You listen carefully to Elspie.

Sothog paces back and forth.

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac asks, "What is the best way to protect the town?"

The last of the ash on Yakushi blows off him.

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "And in the second place... whatever is causing the disturbances... be it Nazhor himself or something he has wrought... must be discerned and stopped."

Peam takes a drink from his thick black stout.

Peam smacks his lips.

Ordim nods slowly.

s>think

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Lokirro says, "Does this town have defensive positions for those of us who are on the younger side? I fear I'll be more of a liability than help in an open field with one of these things."

Speaking to Lokirro, Ordim says, "The south side, near the forest, tends to be the easiest to defend."

Ordim nods.

Lokirro nods.

Dalabrac says, "Defense in this regard does not seem to be in the form of the physical...if I am understanding you."

Ordim says, "I think... or is it the west."

Speaking deeply to Lokirro, Roblar says, "Some of dem seem to enjoy invading from da western harnor."

Ordim furrows his brow.

Peam agrees with Dalabrac.

Speaking softly to Lokirro, Elspie says, "The town guard is not particularly effective in straight combat, though they do an admirable job in shuttling the smaller creatures to the west and south of town."

Avawren looks over at Ordim and shakes her head.

Lokirro grins at Ordim.

Speaking to Ordim, Avawren says, "West."

Lokirro nods.

Speaking to Lokirro, Ordim exclaims, "Its certainly not the east!"

Ordim giggles.

Ordim folds his arms across his chest and with a shrug, grins deviously. He must be up to something!

Lokirro nods.

Roblar deeply says, "Harbor."

Lokirro says, "Avoid the east. Got it."

Roblar clears his throat.

Roblar grabs a rounded copper flask from a weathered black leather pocket inside of his bear hide greatcloak.

Ordim nods at Lokirro.

Roblar shrugs dismissively.

Roblar runs his fingers over his flask, his expression exuberantly pleased.

Roblar takes a slovenly swig from his copper flask.

Roblar winks.

Ordim unhooks his copper flask from his black-striated belt.

Ordim neatly pops the halfling pirate figurine-capped cork off of his copper flask.

Raising his copper flask into the air, Ordim shouts, "It ain't the same without ye, ye half-baked scutter!" before taking a swig from his flask.

Ordim makes a show of loudly gurgling the rum around in his mouth before finally swallowing it.

Ordim looks rather relaxed.

Ordim grasps a halfling pirate figurine-capped cork, which hangs from a tiny chain on his copper flask, and smartly seals his flask.

Ordim hooks his copper flask to his black-striated belt.

Dalabrac glances at Ordim.

Ordim blinks.

Elspie softly says, "Defense is very much physical, it would seem. The things that are... leaking through... take mostly corporeal form and invade the town."

The silvery luminescence fades from around Murduck.

The bright luminescence fades from around Murduck.

s>'They hurt a bit

You say, "They hurt a bit."

Speaking to Dalabrac, Ordim confirms, "I get very emotional when I drink."

Ordim's cheeks take on a slightly flushed tone.

Lokirro asks, "Are they undead?"

s>'But they can be struck dead

You say, "But they can be struck dead."

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Murduck.

Dalabrac agrees with Ordim.

Akenna says, "Sometimes."

Elspie softly says, "When I am here, I will gladly assist... but I cannot always be here, especially as I progress along my path."

Speaking to Elspie, Avawren asks, "I apologize for my late arrival. Do we have any idea what's causing this latest round of confusing horrors?"

Speaking to Ordim, Dalabrac says, "And when you don't."

Dalabrac grins.

Ordim rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ordim nods absently.

Roblar begins chuckling at Ordim!

Elspie nods understandingly at Avawren.

Dalabrac starts chortling.

Tipping his head back, Roblar takes a deep pull from his copper flask.

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "It is the work of Nazhor... though I cannot ascertain if it is direct or not."

Ordim says, "There was an awful lot of ghosts the other night."

Ordim frowns.

Avawren scowls.

s>say @lok Some were, most weren't... demons... blobs... weird things I've not seen before

Speaking to Lokirro, you say, "Some were, most weren't... demons... blobs... weird things I've not seen before."

Speaking flatly to Elspie, Avawren says, "Color me shocked."

Speaking to Elspie, Peam asks, "Will eliminating Nezhor stop the leak or has he set something in motion that must be stopped in addition to dealing with him?"

Lokirro nods.

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie continues, "By which I mean I cannot tell if he is himself continuing the work, or if he has put things into motion which continue in motion in his absence."

Avawren nods understandingly at Elspie.

Speaking thoughtfully to himself, Peam asks, "Nuzhor... Noozhor?"

Elspie softly confesses, "I cannot even prove if he yet draws breath."

Akenna asks, "Does.. does Nazhor have... connections to this world?"

Elspie shakes her head.

Akenna asks, "Through others?"

Ordim grumbles to himself.

Speaking to Avawren, Sothog says, "That might be something to keep an eye out for... if this phenomenon has 'momentum' of a sort, perhaps it can be disrupted."

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie says, "None that he has maintained, to my knowledge. He betrayed most who he associated with."

Ordim fidgets.

Speaking to Elspie, Avawren asks, "Does it seem the sort of thing he would need to have been a meek for? Or could it have been done after we took his powers away?"

Akenna nods at Elspie.

Avawren nods in agreement at Sothog.

s>say @Elspie The Nezhor here died, perhaps, but what if there's a mirror version of him from one of the other... realities? Would they work in unison?

Speaking to Elspie, you ask, "The Nezhor here died, perhaps, but what if there's a mirror version of him from one of the other... realities? Would they work in unison?"

The light blue glow leaves Icecia.

Ordim looks thoughtfully at you.

Ordim gasps.

Yakushi's dragon tattoo seems to survey the area for a time before rolling its eyes.

Roblar nods slowly to you.

Avawren takes a drink from her golden jasmine tea.

Roblar deeply says, "We shud go kill to all da other worlds and end him."

Akenna cocks her head.

Speaking to Elspie, Ordim asks, "What happens to the other 'yous' when you become a meek?"

s>point rob

You point at Roblar.

Roblar deeply continues, "To be sure."

s>agree rob

You agree with Roblar.

Roblar smiles.

Ordim blinks at Roblar.

s>'Aye, strength of arms is often the best response.

You say, "Aye, strength of arms is often the best response."

s>agree

You adopt an agreeable expression.

A small blood red spider on Dalabrac crawls over to his forehead.

The mirror images surrounding Yakushi undulate and grow stronger.

Yakushi renews his songs.

Akenna surreptitiously glances at you.

Speaking to Roblar, Sothog says, "Well meaning, but there's an ethics issue there. We'd be no better than this Nahzor is in trying to fix things."

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "It's... difficult to say. The original working would have taken the powers of a meek, to be sure."

Roblar deeply says, "Da last one will be strongest surely, for he wud av absorbed all da others power."

Roblar hums a seemingly random tune.

Avawren thoughtfully taps a finger against her lips.

s>whis ooc roblar we talking a jet li movie here right?

(OOC) You quietly whisper to Roblar, "We talking a jet li movie here right?"

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "Think of it as punching a hole through stone. Once the initial hole has been punched, it can be expanded with substantially less effort."

s>chortle

You chortle.

(OOC) Roblar's player whispers, "Yes."

Akenna says, "Essentially, he's left the floodgate open."

Akenna says, "And no one's closed it."

Peam nods.

Akenna cocks her head.

(OOC) Roblar's player whispers, "The One."

Sothog nods at Elspie.

Dalabrac nods.

s>nod roblar

You nod at Roblar.

Dalabrac says, "Makes sense."

s>whis ooc roblar exactly what i was thinking haha

(OOC) You quietly whisper to Roblar, "Exactly what i was thinking haha."

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie says, "Entirely possible. I admit that I cannot say for sure."

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

Speaking to Elspie, Avawren says, "So it could also well be one of his early experiments going wrong, and growing in power? Or being manipulated to do so."

Akenna nods slowly.

Avawren sighs.

Elspie nods in agreement at Avawren.

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "And to my knowledge, the Quiet is no longer reachable."

Avawren nods slowly.

Ordim squints.

Elspie softly says, "Every meek... has a place. Adjacent to their world, as it were."

The sound of metal on bone comes from Yakushi's mouth.

Tranquia asks, "Where could one reach it before?"

Speaking to Tranquia, Ordim says, "No one knows."

Elspie softly says, "It is a place created of their own powers, and it's the place from which they monitor their world."

Ordim shakes his head.

Ordim fidgets.

Roblar nods at Sothog.

Speaking to Elspie, Avawren says, "I was going to ask that. It seemed unlikely that he could hold such a place open without his powers. That is one blessing at least. It's in reality now ... probably. Or was? Ugh."

For no apparent reason, Yakushi looks rather uncomfortable.

Avawren shakes her head.

Roblar deeply says, "Sometimes must break some eggs.."

Roblar heavily pounds one of his fists into the other, producing a loud clap.

Sothog says, "The power to seal such a breach will likely be considerable, then - especially if something else is trying to push the breach open further at the same time."

Murduck pours himself a cup of golden jasmine tea.

Murduck takes a drink from his golden jasmine tea.

Speaking softly to Sothog, Elspie says, "That is my worry. Still, take heart... the fact that we are not completely besieged means that the breach cannot truly be open."

Murduck takes a drink from his golden jasmine tea.

Roblar adopts an agreeable expression.

Murduck rubs his chin thoughtfully.

s>think

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Akenna asks, "Just ajar?"

Speaking to Ordim, Avawren says, "You should tell everone what the Quiet was like. I hear it was especially horrifying, with the hungry demons at the door and all."

Akenna asks, "A little bit?"

Akenna softly giggles.

Ordim blinks at Avawren.

Avawren takes a drink from her golden jasmine tea.

Speaking to Avawren, Dalabrac says, "Doesn't sound very quiet then."

Speaking to Avawren, Ordim teases, "When have you ever known me to be quiet?"

Ordim nervously giggles.

Ordim glances nervously around the room.

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie says, "My fear is that something is working to open it, and occasionally succeeds for a short time."

Ordim's cheeks take on a slightly flushed tone.

Lokirro says, "Ill-named place, for sure."

Akenna nods at Elspie.

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie corrects, "Or someONE."

Murduck takes a drink from his golden jasmine tea.

s>'So there's a remnant, or something left over, here?

You ask, "So there's a remnant, or something left over, here?"

Akenna nods once.

Avawren hums quietly to herself.

s>'Causing the incursions?

You ask, "Causing the incursions?"

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "Or Nazhor himself has found a way to thwart death."

Laralana slowly empties her lungs.

Murduck takes a drink from his golden jasmine tea.

Shadowy wisps rise up from Yakushi's night shroud kimono before fading away.

Akenna says, "So they are pushing at it, succeeding but they or it doesn't have the power to keep it open."

Peam frowns.

Murduck takes a drink from his golden jasmine tea.

Speaking to Akenna, Dalabrac says, "Yet."

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie says, "That would seem to fit the evidence, yes."

s>'I hate this invisible hocus pocus stuff.

You say, "I hate this invisible hocus pocus stuff."

Akenna nods.

s>exhale

You slowly and deliberately empty your filled lungs.

Ordim works his fingers under his ora horseman's pot and scratches his head.

s>'be easier to just go cut off his head

You say, "Be easier to just go cut off his head."

s>nod

You nod.

Roblar deeply says, "We shud let enter their world instead."

Speaking to you, Ordim says, "Someone tried that already."

Ordim nods knowingly.

Roblar deeply says, "Take da fite to dem and make sure dey never wish to cross agin."

Speaking softly to you, Elspie says, "If you get the opportunity, please do so."

s>say @Elspie any ideas where to check?

Speaking to Elspie, you ask, "Any ideas where to check?"

Roblar deeply says, "Or destroy dat world."

Avawren says, "As we closed in on Nazhor a few months ago I wouldn't put it past him to have some sort of ... contingency plan, as he became mortal and feared death again."

Roblar grunts.

s>say @roblar too many of them, I imagine

Speaking to Roblar, you say, "Too many of them, I imagine."

s>'Worlds and bad guys

Elspie softly says, "None, I'm afraid. Though I am searching to my best ability."

You say, "Worlds and bad guys."

s>'But I like your style

You say, "But I like your style."

Roblar deeply says, "Am sure der iz a magical way."

Roblar deeply says, "Av aseen whole cities explode."

s>think

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Speaking softly to Roblar, Elspie says, "I witnessed Frostacres' demise. This is... on another scale."

Roblar nods slowly at Elspie.

Ordim frowns.

Peam furrows his brow.

Roblar grabs a cracked ember-veined fragment from a weathered black leather pocket inside of his bear hide greatcloak.

Roblar's eyes glaze over as he stares into the distance.


Roblar stares at his ember-veined fragment, completely unaware of his surroundings. A sailor might say that he had slipped his moorings!

Avawren furrows her brow.

Roblar tucks a cracked ember-veined fragment into a weathered black leather pocket inside of his bear hide greatcloak.

A white glow rushes away from Icecia.

Roblar deeply says, "Sometimes me see Frostacres too."

Sothog asks, "For what it's worth, there was the feeling of something odd lurking near the western harbor... could this be a sign of such a hiding-place?"

Avawren's eyes narrow, and her expression darkens as she swiftly averts her gaze downward.

Roblar smiles.

Roblar deeply says, "Through time."

s>'I will be in prayer to the Arkati. What else can I do...

Ordim looks thoughtfully at Sothog.

You say, "I will be in prayer to the Arkati. What else can I do..."

Elspie looks thoughtfully at Sothog.

Laralana just went through a set of wooden doors.

Speaking to Sothog, Tranquia says, "Perhaps we should send out a force."

Speaking to you, Dalabrac says, "Waste of time."

Speaking softly to Sothog, Elspie asks, "Did you make Socius aware of your findings?"

Speaking deeply to Elspie, Roblar asks, "Do da arkati know of yer existence and work?"

s>groan dala

You groan at Dalabrac.

s>look dala

You see Grand Lord Dalabrac the Heroic Tactician of Duskruin Arena.

He appears to be a Halfling.

He is average height. He appears to be very young. He has hazel eyes and tanned skin. He has short, brown hair. He has a small blood red spider on his forehead.

You can hardly recognize him covered in all that soot and ash!

He is in good shape.

He has a coral-hilted sharply tapered longsword stuck in his abdomen.

He is wearing a dark leather crimson-veined cape, a sleeveless black tunic, a crumbling stone tower pin, a marquise-cut white sunstone barrette, a web-covered alchemy bag, a pair of grey elesine pants, a diamond-set copper stickpin, a quintuple orb brooch, an engraved sterling silver bracelet, an ora-bound maoral badge, a silver rat-shaped pin, a soft leather bloodscrip pouch, a small shadowy black velvet pouch, and a scratched spiked golvern greatshield.

The deep blue glow leaves Dalabrac.

The misty halo fades from Dalabrac.

Dalabrac becomes unbalanced for a second, then recovers.

The light blue glow leaves Dalabrac.

Dalabrac appears to lose some internal strength.

The powerful look leaves Dalabrac.

Speaking to Roblar, Traiva asks, "Do they care?"

Speaking softly to Roblar, Elspie says, "Jaston watches this Isle, and I am quite certain he knows what I am attempting."

Roblar nods at Elspie.

Roblar smiles at Traiva.

Speaking skeptically to Traiva, Tranquia asks, "Do most of them ever?"

Ordim furrows his brow.

Avawren nods approvingly.

Dalabrac glances at Elspie.

Roblar deeply says, "Not when we needs em."

Speaking to Traiva, Ordim whispers aloud, "They aren't real."

Traiva nods knowingly at Tranquia.

Roblar snorts!

Speaking to Elspie, Peam says, "It seems quite grim there are currently no known strategies to slow down or stop progress."

Speaking to Elspie, Sothog says, "I've passed the report on, yes, although I'm not certain he's read it yet. He gets rather busy."

Elspie nods understandingly at Sothog.

s>'Oh ye of little faith

You say, "Oh ye of little faith."

s>roll eye

You roll your eyes.

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac says, "Perhaps Jaston could step in and do something then."

Speaking softly to Sothog, Elspie says, "He has been... away. He's setting some things into motion with regards to ownership of the Isle, as I understand it."

Akenna says, "Jaston's priests already help us."

s>say @dala You want everything done for you?

Speaking to Dalabrac, you ask, "You want everything done for you?"

Speaking to Dalabrac, Lynaera says, "Perhaps he is by having the meek, here."

Dalabrac says, "Not his priests, him."

s>'How can you grow and learn if it's just done for you?

You ask, "How can you grow and learn if it's just done for you?"

s>scoff

You scoff.

Yakushi's dragon tattoo shifts about restlessly.

A violent scream emits from Yakushi's halfling head!

Speaking to Dalabrac, Akenna says, "Arkati do most of their work through their servants. I'm sure he's protecting this town in ways we don't see."

Akenna shrugs.

s>agree akenna

You agree with Akenna.

Avawren shifts her weight.

Akenna says, "And he is, after all a spirit."

Ordim compulsively brushes his hands all over his body, sending a sprinkling of crumbs into the air.

Traiva quietly says, "I accept that the Arkati are real, and influential. So the question is not whether they are aware of the Meek, but rather if they have reason to care."

Traiva glances at you.

Speaking softly to Peam, Elspie says, "For now, all we can do is keep the citizens of this town safe. When I am able to deduce another point at which to strike, rest assured I will do so."

Sothog nods at Elspie.

Elspie glances at Roblar.

Peam nods in agreement at Elspie.

Speaking softly to Roblar, Elspie says, "And I won't go it alone."

Roblar nods at Elspie.

Akenna tilts her head down.

Akenna takes a drink from her black currant tea.

Tranquia frowns.

Dalabrac mutters under his breath.

Elspie softly says, "I have... a few other items that I'd like to share."

Speaking to Elspie, Peam says, "If that is how it must be, I understand and await further guidance."

Speaking to Elspie, Tranquia says, "Well, your efforts are appreciated."

Roblar deeply says, "Lets not strike in four days."

The mirror images surrounding Yakushi undulate and grow stronger.

Yakushi renews his songs.

Roblar smiles.

s>listen Elspie

Dalabrac turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

You listen carefully to Elspie.

Sothog blinks at Elspie.

Roblar deeply says, "Av a special pub to head to."

s>chuckle rob

You chuckle at Roblar.

s>look robl

You see Commander Roblar Coronia the Warmaster of Highguard Keep.

He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.

He is imposing in size and has a muscular physique. He appears to be in the prime of life. He has intense bluish grey eyes and dusky golden skin. He has shoulder length, thick dark brown hair with grey at the temples. He has a seasoned square-jawed face and some broad shoulders. He carries an air of confidence, warm and without guile, though his eyes seem to hint at a roiling temperament beneath his exterior countenance.

He is in good shape.

He is holding a rounded copper flask in his right hand.

He is wearing a thick blackened warhelm, an ur-barath inlaid rolaren torc, a large mithril key hanging from a thick silver chain, a suit of black rolaren plate armor, a dark blue balenite-bound pin, a small bone periapt, a grizzly bear hide greatcloak with an ivory-fanged hood, some golvern-chased vambraces, some thick golvern-banded gauntlets, an enruned dark veil iron ring, a dragon maw-topped gem band, a hefty veniom-bound bear hide axe scabbard secured with silver buckles, a claw-grasped golvern shield slung over his shoulder, a glaes-encased rough leather belt, a barbed iron boar hide sack, a shuttered silver lantern charm, a rugged dark leather sack, and a pair of golvern-plated boots.

Sothog peers quizzically at Elspie.

Elspie softly asks, "First... Mistress Akenna, would you please stand?"

Elspie smiles at Akenna.

Akenna blushes a delicate shade of pale pink.

Akenna stands up.

s>watch akenna

You begin to watch Akenna intently out of the corner of your eyes, while trying not to be too obvious about it.

Roblar gazes with interest at Akenna.

Roblar smiles.

s>observe akenna

You take a moment to observe everything you can about Akenna.

Elspie softly says, "Akenna has... offered her support. And I have accepted. She will serve as my voice, when I cannot be present."

Roblar nods at Akenna.

s>look akenna

Flames dance around Akenna wreathing her in a torrent of violent energy.

You see Akenna Briquinn the Hedgewizard.

She appears to be a Half-Elf from Bourth.

She is of a middling height and has a balletic body. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has sizable dark blue-green eyes and milky white skin. She has waist length, copper-tinged sienna hair cut with long, fringed bangs. She has a round face, a freckled nose and petal pink, bow-shaped lips. The ridges of her long, pointed ears each bear three naturally occurring notches. A dew-kissed pink tea rose peeks out from behind her ear.

She has a trio of vaalorn loops threaded with opal bijoux set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, and rings of cobalt and aquamarine sigils inked on her left palm.

She is in good shape.

She is wearing a latticed copper choker set with a rosette of crystalline gypsum, a ruhan of pale muslin hemmed in floral whitework, an austere cloak of undyed paeline lined in raw silk, a blonde leather musette with a sueded flap slung over her shoulder, a brass Mist Harbor militia badge, a dusky rose linen kirtle with a svelte flat-front bodice with a soft white lawn chemise underneath, a wristcuff of latticed-carved wyrwood, and some ecru lace stockings caught with pearl-beaded bands under a pair of dusky rose spun cotton shoes buckled with copper.

Akenna nods.

Avawren smiles at Akenna.

Lynaera nods respectfully at Akenna.

Elspie smiles at Akenna.

Ordim applauds politely.

Speaking softly to Akenna, Elspie teases, "You can sit back down now, little one. It had to be done."

Sothog nods at Akenna.

s>chuckle

You chuckle.

Akenna gestures crisply and utters a practiced phrase as raw elemental energies issue forth from her dimly glowing eyes.

Akenna gestures.

Dalabrac grins.

Akenna nods slowly at Elspie.

Akenna walks over to the bench and settles down.

The powerful look leaves Icecia.

Sothog grins.

s>nudge akenna

You elbow Akenna in the ribs in a playful sort of way.

Akenna flushes slightly, some color reaching her cheeks.

Akenna tilts her head down.

s>scream sensou

You clear your throat.

A small blood red spider on Dalabrac crawls over to his right upper arm.

Elspie softly says, "There will be another, as well, though she has yet to arrive. The farther I progress, the less I shall be present."

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Dalabrac.

The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Dalabrac.

Dalabrac glances around, looking a bit less confident.

The bright luminescence fades from around Dalabrac.

The silvery luminescence fades from around Dalabrac.

Ordim fidgets.

Elspie softly says, "Once I have reached my full powers... I will be essentially absent from that point forward."

Roblar takes a long swig from his copper flask.

Roblar makes a show of loudly gurgling the rum around in his mouth before finally swallowing it.

Roblar tucks a rounded copper flask into a weathered black leather pocket inside of his bear hide greatcloak.

Ordim nods slowly.

The dim aura fades from around Icecia.

Lynaera frowns.

Peam nods.

A pained expression crosses Elspie's face.

s>nod understand elsp

You nod understandingly at Elspie.

Dalabrac nods slowly.

s>'Keeping the bad things out, it's a good cause

You say, "Keeping the bad things out, it's a good cause."

Elspie softly says, "It would simply not be in balance for me to remain on the field."

Elspie nods in agreement to you.

Ordim nods in agreement.

Speaking politely to Elspie, Avawren says, "We will keep the Cay in order, for when your work is finished."

s>praise Elspie

Avawren smiles at Elspie.

You praise Elspie.

Elspie smiles at Avawren.

Speaking to herself, Tranquia says, "It is a noble role.."

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "The Cay... may not be my final haven. I had pondered donating it to the town, should it not serve."

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "Though I admit I do not know yet."

Avawren nods understandingly at Elspie.

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

Speaking quietly to Elspie, Avawren says, "How much you hold on to, and what you let go, is for you to decide."

Ordim begins to twitch.

Elspie closes her eyes for a moment.

Sothog glances at Ordim.

Speaking softly to Avawren, Elspie says, "If only it were so."

Elspie smiles sadly.

Avawren nods understandingly at Elspie.

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

s>grin half

You give a half-hearted grin.

Elspie softly says, "There will also be..."

Elspie looks around for something.

Elspie rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Ordim leans forward.

Speaking deeply to Elspie, Roblar says, "Take comfort dat somewhere out der, you are happy, with em."

Elspie softly says, "A slight interruption, that-"

Elspie gulps.

Elspie nods slowly at Roblar.

Ordim leans back.

Elspie clears her throat.

Yakushi seems a bit less imposing.

Lynaera turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Elspie softly says, "There is something... else coming."

A pained expression crosses Elspie's face.

Ordim blinks.

Peam frowns.

s>raise eye

Ordim glances nervously around the room.

You give your eyebrow a little workout.

Dalabrac glances at Elspie.

Akenna tilts her head up.

Akenna stands up.

Sothog makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...

Sothog gestures.

Sothog appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.

Avawren raises an eyebrow.

Elspie softly says, "A much more mundane matter, but one that still is a considerable threat."

Traiva cocks her head at Elspie.

Roblar deeply asks, "Krolvin?"

Sothog turns an inquisitive ear toward Elspie.

Dalabrac mutters under his breath.

Ordim offers, "Muffin shortage?"

Elspie softly says, "The native tribes of the Isle... the Iyo."

Ordim frets.

Roblar ponders.

Ordim giggles.

Akenna cocks her head.

Roblar deeply says, "Hope dey are cannibals."

Elspie softly says, "They have always kept to themselves... and have held a healthy respect for Socius."

Roblar slowly and deliberately pounds one of his fists into the other.

Ordim looks over at Roblar and shakes his head.

Elspie softly says, "However, my understanding is that they have been refusing to respond to him, and have become ever more hostile, though we do not know why."

Ordim fidgets.

Dalabrac mutters under his breath.

Avawren frowns.

Lazaryth just arrived.

s>think

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Speaking to Elspie, Sothog says, "Pehaps they have placed their faith in a different ally..."

Speaking to himself, Ordim says, "Hopefully he doesn't just get mad and kill some of them."

Ordim frowns.

Roblar deeply exclaims, "Da Iyoans come, on der wooden ships!"

Roblar raises his fist defiantly.

Sothog frowns.

Ordim squints at Roblar.

Elspie softly says, "We worry that there may be an ongoing issue with them, and their power is... fierce... when focused."

Roblar nods at Ordim.

Sothog says, "It'll have to be looked into."

Ordim looks over at Roblar and shakes his head.

Ordim giggles.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim exclaims, "They live in the jungle!"

Elspie nods in agreement at Sothog.

Roblar smiles.

Yakushi's dragon tattoo seems to survey the area for a time before rolling its eyes.

Elspie softly says, "When Socius returns, I believe he intends to take a delegation to meet with the Iyo."

s>exhale

You slowly and deliberately empty your filled lungs.

Ordim squints.

Ordim nods slowly.

Akenna chews nervously on her lip.

Roblar deeply asks, "DO WE KILL EM?"

Elspie softly says, "When that time comes, I'd ask that those willing to attend and assist volunteer to join him."

Roblar hums a seemingly random tune.

Roblar clears his throat.

Elspie glances at Roblar.

Traiva glances at Roblar.

Speaking to Elspie, Tranquia asks, "Did he leave notice of his expected return? Or do we simply wait?"

Akenna says, "Delegations don't typically kill."

Speaking carefully to Roblar, Elspie asks, "Perhaps you should... stay and guard the town?"

Roblar deeply asks, "Dey bad islanders?"

s>'Not much of a politician, but I'll bring muh sword

You say, "Not much of a politician, but I'll bring muh sword."

Roblar chuckles.

Roblar nods slowly.

Speaking to Roblar, Traiva says, "Surely there are other ways to handle things."

Ordim nods in agreement at Roblar.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim adds, "Against the wooden boats."

Ordim giggles to himself.

Roblar deeply says, "Sometimes."

Peam frowns.

Roblar deeply says, "Thought she said trouble comin."

Roblar deeply asks, "Not Iyo?"

Ordim appears less confident.

Speaking to Roblar, Avawren asks, "They haven't been trouble before, but they are upset about something. Best to find out what before we begin cracking heads?"

Elspie softly says, "The Iyo are something that Socius is greatly concerned about. Their recent change in attitude has him, and me, worried."

Avawren smiles at Roblar.

The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

Murduck says, "I'm with Roblar. If they intend to attack, then wall-to-wall negotiations seem appropriate."

Roblar nods slowly at Avawren.

Speaking to Elspie, Dalabrac says, "Last thing we need is fighting two battles."

The mirror images surrounding Yakushi undulate and grow stronger.

Yakushi renews his songs.

You feel your extra strength departing.

Speaking to Roblar, Traiva asks, "It seems that not killing the Iyo would do wonders to keep them from constantly attacking the town, no?"

Ordim looks thoughtfully at Avawren.

Elspie nods in agreement at Dalabrac.

s>'Hey when everyone's civil no one needs a warrior; it's when things aren't civil anymore you need em

You say, "Hey when everyone's civil no one needs a warrior; it's when things aren't civil anymore you need em."

Roblar deeply says, "Will give em a chance to calm down."

A faint silvery glow fades from around Peam.

Roblar deeply says, "Den throw da bigest one's head at ez friends."

Ordim blinks at Roblar.

Avawren slowly empties her lungs.

Peam asks, "Has someone or something provided insult to the Iyo recently?"

Speaking softly to Roblar, Elspie says, "That's our hope, yes. When Socius returns, he will be organizing the delegation."

Lokirro says, "I'm not sure if we should consider genocide quite so quicklyl."

Roblar deeply exclaims, "Talks successful!"

Roblar bursts out in a resounding cheer!

Sothog loses some awareness.

Elspie blinks at Roblar.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "Very dark Roblar."

Ordim shakes his head, clucking his tongue.

For no apparent reason, Yakushi looks rather uncomfortable.

Speaking deeply to Ordim, Roblar says, "It is how peace iz achieved."

Lady Silima just arrived.

Roblar grunts.

s>'If they're the natives, then we're the guests here, so...

You say, "If they're the natives, then we're the guests here, so..."

Roblar deeply says, "Av seen much."

Roblar nods slowly.

Speaking dryly to Roblar, Traiva asks, "Let Socius and the delegation try to use words first, no?"

Elspie nods to Silima in greeting.

Speaking to Lokirro, Sothog says, "Agreed. It would be better to have the locals as allies, rather than having to fight on two fronts simultaneously."

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim counters, "Pieces maybe."

Roblar agrees with Traiva.

Straightening her back, Silima gives a formal, low curtsy to Elspie. She inclines her head as well, giving Elspie a brief nod.

Ordim giggles.

Silima folds her hands.

Avawren stands up.

Elspie softly asks, "Was there anything else anyone wished to ask this afternoon?"

Avawren bows her head slightly toward Silima as she drops into a deep, respectful curtsy before her.

Peam shakes his head.

Ordim raises his hand.

Straightening her back, Silima gives a formal, low curtsy to Avawren. She inclines her head as well, giving Avawren a brief nod.

Avawren walks over to the bench and settles down.

Speaking to Elspie, Traiva suggests, "Perhaps Socius should see about having some slightly neutral parties in the delegation."

Elspie softly says, "Now that I've embarrassed Akenna... I feel like I might have accomplished all I meant to."

Silima sits down next to Avawren.

Dalabrac grins.

s>chortle

Roblar grins.

You chortle.

Elspie flashes a quick grin at Akenna.

Sothog begins chuckling at Elspie!

Akenna blushes a pale pink hue to the tops of her ears.

Ordim shoots his hand into the air, waving it frantically, then uses his other hand to raise it even higher, his entire body wiggling with excitement.

Dalabrac glances at Ordim.

Avawren smiles at Silima.

Elspie nods at Ordim.

Lokirro tucks his chin towards his chest and falls to the ground in an elegant roll. He tumbles smoothly and springs to his feet, ready for action!

Sothog blinks at Ordim.

Speaking to Elspie, Ordim asks, "Is there any news on my reward? Specifically, half a Roblar-sized muffin that was to be baked for me?"

Ordim frowns.

Ordim folds his arms over his chest in a display of stubborn pride, tilting his chin up slightly in defiance.

Lokirro turns to face Ordim.

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

Ordim adds, "I was promised rewards!"

Lokirro breathes in deeply as he clenches a pipe in his mouth, then exhales slowly, causing some dark amorphous clouds of puffy smoke to float up from his mouth.

Ordim pouts.

Speaking tiredly to Ordim, Elspie says, "No... no word."

Ordim sighs.

Ordim hangs his head.

Speaking to himself, Ordim says, "Must not have built the oven big enough yet."

Lokirro inhales deeply upon his pipe, puckering his lips and sending out one ring of smoke before him briefly.

Ordim sighs.

Speaking softly to Ordim, Elspie says, "Quite likely."

Coarse laughter sounds from Yakushi's halfling head, which quickly dies down into a hacking cough.

Ordim looks downright miserable.

s>'May Kai guide our fists!

You exclaim, "May Kai guide our fists!"

Elspie slowly empties her lungs.

Tranquia snickers.

s>raise fist

You raise your fist in a display of defiance.

Dalabrac chuckles.

Speaking to Avawren, Ordim says, "Instead of digging a hole you should have built an oven."

Ordim frowns at Avawren.

Ordim folds his arms over his chest in a display of stubborn pride, tilting his chin up slightly in defiance.

Avawren seems to lose some dexterity.

Elspie softly says, "In that case, then, I shall return to my work. And thank you all for your time, and efforts."

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Tranquia's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Avawren seems a bit less imposing.

There is a bright flash and a thick fudge brownie filled with pieces of walnut appears in the air, then falls into Tranquia's left hand.

The glowing specks of energy surrounding Avawren suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

Tranquia offers Ordim a thick fudge brownie filled with pieces of walnut.

Ordim accepts Tranquia's thick fudge brownie.

s>stand

You stand back up.

Roundtime: 3 sec.

Speaking to Ordim, Tranquia says, "Perhaps this will suffice."

Sothog nods at Elspie.

Speaking to Tranquia, Ordim says, "Thank you."

R>bow Elspie

You bow to Elspie.

You take a deep breath, and look around with renewed vigor. It is good to be alive, and an adventurer in this land.


Sothog bows to Elspie.

Roblar nods at Elspie.

Ordim nods appreciatively at Tranquia.

Speaking to Elspie, Traiva says, "Thank you for talking with us."

Dalabrac nods at Elspie.

Speaking to Tranquia, Ordim says, "It'll do ... for now."

Ordim giggles.

Ordim takes a bite of his thick fudge brownie.

Ordim looks much more calm and refreshed.

Dalabrac waves to Elspie.

Elspie waves.

Ordim adopts an agreeable expression.

Elspie wanders off.

Ordim waves.

Dalabrac stands up.

Ordim takes a bite of his thick fudge brownie.

Lokirro says, "Let the battle begin."

Lokirro grins.

Roblar deeply says, "Learned much widout dark things in da street."

Ordim takes a bite of his thick fudge brownie.

Ordim takes a bite of his thick fudge brownie.

Ordim takes a bite of his thick fudge brownie.

Ordim compulsively brushes his hands all over his body, sending a sprinkling of crumbs into the air.

Traiva gazes heavenward.

>say @roblar You said something about killin krolvins?

Speaking to Roblar, you ask, "You said something about killin krolvins?"

Speaking to Roblar, Sothog asks, "There was a disturbance?"

Ordim licks his lips.

Lokirro attends to his krolvin-styled loincloth, making the loincloth as presentable as possible.

Ordim stands up.

Roblar deeply asks, "Dey always like to attack da isle?"

Roblar shrugs nonchalantly.

Ordim glances at Roblar.

>ready shield

You sling an invar-banded veil iron scutum off from over your shoulder.

(Change your default item by selecting ready list.)

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim asks, "Demons?"

Ordim looks thoughtfully at Roblar.

Speaking deeply to Ordim, Roblar says, "Krolvin."

Lokirro takes a pirate's tri-cornered hat off his head.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "Oh... them."

>'Same thing

Lokirro put a pirate's tri-cornered hat in his green silk longcoat.

You say, "Same thing."

Ordim giggles.

Lokirro removes a plumed vultite warhelm from in his green silk longcoat.

Lokirro puts a plumed vultite warhelm on his head.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim exclaims, "The militia let them!"

Peam frowns.

>groan ordim

You groan at Ordim.

Roblar deeply says, "Figured dat was da trouble."

Roblar deeply says, "Not dis strange isle."

Silima surreptitiously glances around the room.

Ordim nods in agreement at Roblar.

Traiva begins chortling at Lazaryth.

Roblar deeply asks, "Iyo?"

Silima nods absently.

A small blood red spider on Dalabrac crawls over to his right forearm.

Roblar smiles.

Lokirro's eyes glaze over and he turns pale. In the space between moments, his body grows more and more translucent until you realize he is no longer there!

Roblar deeply says, "Tell me about dese peoples who are up in arms."

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "Someone sold the Krolvin a transporter and then uh... forgot about it."

Ordim giggles.

Roblar narrows his eyes.

Lazaryth leans against a wide archway.

Lazaryth folds his arms over his chest.

>'Best let the politicians do their thing with the Iyo first

You say, "Best let the politicians do their thing with the Iyo first."

Ordim nods in agreement to you.

>'If they attack then we'll go remove their legs

You say, "If they attack then we'll go remove their legs."

Traiva nods in agreement to you.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "No hitting the natives."

>nod rob

You nod at Roblar.

Ordim frowns at Roblar.

Roblar deeply asks, "Native to dis isle?"

Ordim nods at Roblar.

Roblar deeply asks, "You mean live in jungle?"

Peam bows.

Speaking to you, Traiva says, "-IF-. If they attack."

Peam just went through a set of wooden doors.

Roblar deeply says, "Ah."

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "They live in the jungle."

Sothog says, "Unless absolutely unavoidable, at least."

Ordim points south.

Roblar deeply says, "Not a nearby isle."

Grand Lord Dalabrac just went through a set of wooden doors.

>shrug traiv

You shrug at Traiva.

Speaking to Roblar, Ordim says, "Lot of jungle out there... lot of stuff hidden in it..."

Ordim stares off into space.

Roblar deeply says, "Never head ind er except for trees dat talk."

Ordim blinks.

Traiva says, "It could possibly be avoided."

Traiva shrugs her shoulders, lifting her wings slightly.

Lazaryth asks, "These Iyo are.. people like us, or some other kind of being?"

Speaking to Lazaryth, Ordim says, "Like us, mostly."

Ordim rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Speaking to Lazaryth, Traiva says, "Elspie says they are natives to the Isle. So I assume rather like us."

Speaking to Lazaryth, Ordim says, "At least they eat most of the same things."

Ordim giggles to himself.

Lazaryth says, "Hm."

Sothog says, "Local tribe. Human, as far as I'm aware, but I could be wrong on that point."

Sothog shudders.

>'She said let the politics work, I'll do that. but if she says kill em, I'll do that too

You say, "She said let the politics work, I'll do that. but if she says kill em, I'll do that too."

Yakushi just went through a set of wooden doors.

>agree

You adopt an agreeable expression.

Lady Amalexia just arrived.

Avawren stands up.

Avawren returns to normal color.

Traiva glances at you.

Avawren bows her head slightly toward Amalexia as she drops into a deep, respectful curtsy before her.

Akenna curtsies to Amalexia.

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Avawren.

Tranquia says, "Well.. if someone will send the word out once the gentleman returns, perhaps we can all make ourselves available."

Amalexia nods in greeting at Avawren.

The bright luminescence fades from around Avawren.

>say @traiv It's pretty simple?

Speaking to Traiva, you ask, "It's pretty simple?"

Ordim giggles.

>shrug traiv

You shrug at Traiva.

Silima smiles at Amalexia.

The silvery luminescence fades from around Avawren.

Ordim says, "I saw Socius sculking around the festival in the valley of gold."

Ordim nods.

Amalexia smiles at Silima.

Ordim says, "He must have been trying to sell it to the elves."

Ordim scowls.

Traiva says, "Such eagerness for violence."

A pained expression crosses Traiva's face.

>grin traiv

Akenna sighs.

You grin at Traiva.

>'Aye

You say, "Aye."

Sothog nods at Tranquia.

Akenna runs her hand across her linen kirtle, smoothing a wrinkle in the fabric.

>tap my symbol

You tap a silver clenched fist symbol marked with crimson streaks that you are wearing.

The bright luminescence fades from around Lazaryth.

Amalexia nods once at Akenna.

Murduck taps a silver clenched fist symbol marked with crimson streaks that he is wearing.

Akenna says, "I'm off. I hope you all have a lovely evening. I have shoes to make."

>bow akenna

You bow to Akenna.

Speaking to Tranquia, Sothog says, "If all goes well there should be at least some advance notice."

Akenna bobs down and back up in a quick curtsy.

Traiva flutters her wings at Akenna.

Lynaera simply vanishes from sight!

Sothog smiles at Akenna.

Sothog bows to Akenna.

>look traiv

You see Chatelaine Traiva Verethundi the Incantress.

She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan.

She is petite in stature and has an hourglass figure. She appears to be in the prime of life. She has smoldering, viridian-flecked dark hazel eyes and rose-tinted ivory skin. She has hip length, softly curled deep cordovan hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by some carved fiery red gem flames. She has a heart-shaped face and high cheekbones. She has glossy dark claret lacquer brushed onto her sleekly ovate fingernails. She has a pair of jade-veined elongated emerald wings.

She has a knotwork and dragonfly tattoo on her neck, and some black opal teardrop earrings in the ridges of both her ears.

She is in good shape.

She is wearing a blackened leather harness, some belted charcoal leathers, a slim scarlet velvet choker set with an onyx rose, a black silk cloak held at the throat by a wine-imbued cherry red blazestar toggle, a backless black silk gown draped with chains of star ruby petals, some carved ruby bangles, an emerald-set gold wedding ring, a silk belt pouch, a velvet belt pouch, and some sleek ebon leather shoes lofted on thin spike heels.

Akenna smiles.

Akenna waves.

Ordim grins slowly.

Akenna just went through a set of wooden doors.

Akenna appears to have given you the slip! <-- lol

Murduck's eyes glaze over and he turns pale. In the space between moments, his body grows more and more translucent until you realize he is no longer there!

>blink

You blink.

>wealth

You have 5344 coins with you.