Monday, June 29, 2020
- You can now type TATTOO INVENTORY in game to see where your tattoos are and what is covering them.
- The LUMNIS INFO verb now tells you how much experience remains on an active Gift of Lumnis and your most recent use of LUMNIS SCHEDULE.
Monday, June 22, 2020
- Rumor Woods continues all this week, with plenty of jousting, fox hunting, and shopping for everyone. Don't forget to pick up your favorite character customizations at Summit Academy, as well. Both areas are accessible in game by typing QUEST TRANSPORT RUMOR.
- Members of the Order of Voln can now see their accumulated favor using the RESOURCE verb in game.
- The ESP system is getting an overhaul, and we'd like your feedback on the proposal! See GM Naijin's forum posting for the full details.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia
Our Best Deal Returns! Reactivate For FREE!
Springtime is here and we’re bringing back our best promo deal ever. Starting March 20th, 2020, any player who has been away from GemStone IV for more than 90 days can reactivate their account and receive a Premium (and Basic) subscription for 90 days for FREE! That’s right, you can pick up with your favorite character right where they left off!
Just head to our reactivation page and use code GS2020SPRING to get 90 days of GemStone IV Premium for FREE!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
The Battle of the Coney and the Tortoise begins Friday, June 19th at 9:00 PM Eastern! Secure your own giant tortoise or a Megalochelys atlas, or if you prefer riding on the smaller side of life, a pony might be just your style. Test your agility at arena jousting and fox hunting, and if you are able to find a bugle, you can take your very own pet fox home with you.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email email@example.com or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!