Monday, February 22, 2021
- Sonic gear for bards was updated, adding the ability to choose what to summon via incant. Bards can now also summon up to 290 different sonic weapons like sonic doloires, sarissas, and katzbalgers.
- Members of the Council of Light will notice some updates to their ability to communicate with one another, including speech window support.
Monday, February 8, 2021
- Mana flares were changed to return 20% of the spell's mana cost or 1 mana per tier, whichever is greater.
- Two new lore documents were released this week by GM Xynwen, an Erithi sea shanty and a discussion of bookworms in various Elanthian cultures.
Monday, February 1, 2021
- The newest edition of Creating Adventure is out from PM Wyrom. Read it for a look at the year past and a peek at what's ahead for Gemstone IV.
- The Argent Mirror has put out a call for new handmaidens. Find all the details on how to apply in GM Valyrka's forum posting.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia!
If you've been gone for a while, you can use this promo code to reactivate your account! GS2021WINTERTIDES is available. If you've been away for 30 days, enjoy 60 days of Premium and Standard to get back into the swing of things during our Wondrous Wintertides event!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Duskruin returns Friday, February 12th at 9pm Eastern! Bloodriven Village can be reached via QUEST TRANSPORT DUSKRUIN. Once there, you can challenge your opponents in Duskruin Arena, search for riches in the Bloodriven Sewers, or rally with one of three opposing factions and organize your very own Bank Heist.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!