The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
| Missing links on www.play.net? Find a list of them here while we move them over to the wiki!
Welcome to GemStone IV Wiki
| The GemStone IV Wiki contains 5,580 articles and is growing every day!|
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Chaddeaux created an LM SENSE map of the Landing and uploaded it to GSWiki.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- The character profile template has been updated with easy to use instructions. Character profiles are a great way to start learning how to Wiki.
Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
- The problems affecting the Vector skin (default display format), server 500 error, and other GSWiki issues have been fixed and the fixes appear to be stable. If you changed your skin, it is safe to change it back.
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
- Technical issues have been noted and sent on to GMs and Simu HQ for fixing. Please be patient while this is being investigated.
Friday, February 10th, 2017
- Welcome new player referrals from The Professor! Please check out our new player information and visit the Order of Lorekeepers (the Mentors) in game.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Under Development | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Do you own a player run shop? The shop system has been fixed and rent will be collected beginning May 15, 2017. Shops not visited/interacted with for 90 days will be closed and the eviction process will begin in June. Shop permit sales (method TBD) will commence soon after the eviction process has been completed.
Read more | Other featured articles...
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!
This page was last updated on Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:04:58 AM GMT.
Sunday, May 28, 2017 • Pages:
12,334 • Articles:
5,580 • Images:
753 • Users: