Sunday, March 17, 2019
- Teras Isle residents and visitors (or just those curious about the future goings-on in the town) are invited to the Kharam Dzu OOC meeting on Monday, March 18th, beginning at 9pm Eastern. Just look for the portal west of the statue and bring your questions and suggestions!
- Premium teleportation jewelry messaging will be customized by Jebariah on Tuesday, March 19, at 5:30pm Eastern. Mist Harbor citizens will also have the option to ground their teleportation jewelry so that they always arrive in the same outdoor spot in Mist Harbor when they activate it.
- Curious about what to do after finally hitting level 100? Join the Mentors at Silverwood Manor for an out-of-character conversation about life after capping on Thursday, March 21, at 9pm Eastern.
Sunday, March 10, 2019
- The Mentors of Silverwood Manor will be hosting an open house on Monday, March 11 beginning at 9:00pm Eastern. This is a great opportunity for both newly returned and veteran adventurers to ask questions about Elanthia, find out about the Mentor program, and meet new friends. There will be food, drinks, and door prizes.
- Platinum subscribers are invited to attend a Siegery tournament at Begetting Besiegers on Tuesday, March 12 from 8:30pm – 10:30pm Eastern.
- You may have noticed a new treasure drop in your hunting loot! Small totem heads were introduced recently and aid with swimming.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia
We now have a promo code you can always use if you've been gone awhile! GSBACKAFTER6 is available if you've been away for 6 months. Enjoy 30 days of Premium to get back into the swing of things! Especially if you're swinging a drake falchion!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord!
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
The Adventurer's Guild
Looking to add a little purpose to your adventuring? The Adventurer's Guild outposts in each city are happy to assign you bounties with rewards like experience, silvers, and even points you can spend on goods and services (like recharging your enhancives!) Read our Adventurer's Guild article here to learn how it all works.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!