Friday, February 10th, 2017
- Welcome new player referrals from The Professor! Please check out our new player information and visit the Order of Lorekeepers (the Mentors) in game.
Thursday, January 5th, 2017
- Creating Adventure is back with a Year in Review listing and a new Spotlight on Staff.
Saturday, December 31st, 2016
- Experience pages have been updated for the major changes and organized in the new Experience category.
Saturday, December 16th, 2016
- The inventory for Feast of the Immortals festival 2016 has been posted.
Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
- The remaining mechanics pages have been re-categorized into Area Mechanics, Character Mechanics, and Item Mechanics. All can be found in the Mechanics category. A request to change the left sidebar has been made.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Under Development | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Why exercise when you can get muscles in an instant?! Body customizations are premiering at Summit Academy. The event returns February 24-26 for various character customization and enhancive services. Two prior events, Sylinar's Spire and the Summit Expression Faire, have been combined and automated, allowing for an unlimited number of people to participate. The event grounds are free to access via QUEST TRANSPORT and there will be limited shopping available. Character customization and enhancive services can be obtained via token with SimuCoins. The tokens are transferable, the services are not. For your added enjoyment, Sylinar has created MAGICAL CUBES that contain silvers and gems -- and might hold some unique customization offerings.
Features | Logon/Logoffs | Signature Verbs | Spell Preps | Swears | Other featured articles...
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!