Premium subscription/saved posts
OOC Meeting 2012
First I'd like to thank everyone for coming and showing interest! I'd also like to thank everyone for their patience. This was my first big OOC meeting so there may have been a few bumps in the road. I definitely will learn from them and try to make the next meeting even better! For instance, I will likely have a list to join for questions/suggestions next time, so that way everyone can SEE how far back they are.
On to the recap!
The agenda was as follows:
1. Introductions 2. Accomplished Goals 3. Current Goals (March - June) 4. Comments, questions, and suggestions.
1. I introduced myself as the new Premium guru. Ta-da!
2. I introduced Deinos, who is a fledgling GM with the Premium team.
3. I specified that Mist Harbor will remain in Thandiwe's capable hands but we'll be working closely with her.
1. New formatting to the PREMIUM verb. PREMIUM and all the associated numbers (PREM 1, PREM 5, etc) have been revamped for an easier read. Some numbers have also switched around, PREMIUM has the details. (It was also noted that the new verbs are viewed best if your SF story window settings are currently the default of Courier New, 10 pt for the "Column Formatted" option, at least for the time being.)
2. Additional/tweaked prize choices for Premium Contests.
Now located with the winner's list in PREMIUM 7, flares for armor/shields have been added as an option, instead of just for weapons. Also the RP Award has been changed to a multiplicative, experience modifying form, instead of just a flat set of experience.
3. Society Reset.
Society Reset has been added to the Premium benefits purchasable with Premium points. The counter with the "amnesty parchment" on it is located in the Lighthouse Gift Shop. The resets cost 2000 points, are transferable and there is no limit to how many you can purchase, or how often you purchase them, as long as you have the points, of course!
(These carried a disclaimer along the lines of - "The items we are working on are just that – goals. Of course we want to accomplish them and are working toward that, but we never know what kinds of hitches we may run into down the line. We're not making promises!")
1. Storylines for Premium
There are several storylines in the works, but we don't want to ruin any surprises by mentioning too many details. But a couple things to note are that Arbigail and Cleth will each feature in at least one, and that a longer storyline is being developed for possibly over the summer. More details will be offered at the next OOC Meeting.
2. Merchant Events
I stated that we are going to continue bringing merchants to both FWI and the Premium Halls in each town. A goal of mine is to keep that calendar nice and full. :) Both Deinos and Bravura shared some merchant plans, as did I. Mainly... bunches!
The goal is for a short weekend-ish festival in May, and likely the return of some form of the yearly FWI summer festival in the summer. More details pending at the next OOC Meeting.
4. Premium Hall updates
The Premium Halls in each town will be getting some form of an overhaul. I broke it down as such: The Landing, Solhaven, Ta’Vaalor, and also likely Icemule will be getting complete overhauls. Teras, River’s Rest,Ta’Illistim, and Zul Logoth will be getting cosmetic changes primarily, some more drastic than others. All the halls will have working flower beds where you can find Premium flowers, they also will have fun interactive scripts on items in the rooms. And lastly, all the Halls will hopefully be acquiring a Game Room with working Black Drake tables. Yay for additional gambling opportunities!
5. For information about Mist Harbor specific goals, PREMIUM 3 states them at the bottom.
The last section I won't recap in the interest of not forgetting anyone, and also because it was a lot! There were a ton of terrific ideas mentioned, and I'll be compiling a list of them all to refer to as we move into the future. I can't promise to implement any of them, but they'll be looked into for sure! I really enjoyed all the feedback, questions, and comments throughout. And like I said, I will work out the kinks for next time so the event can run even more smoothly.
Thanks for a great meeting!