The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
(Redirected from STEAL)
Type: STEAL HELP <Items|Target|Sense> in game for syntax and options.
"With a seasoned eye, you begin to scan the area..."
- "You can't help but think that more favorable conditions could be found with a minimum of effort.
- "Only the most nimble or desperate of thieves would risk putting themselves at such risk, when other opportunities are surely available."
- "The odds aren't really in your favor, but when has that ever stopped you?"
- "Tricky, very tricky. The right thief could probably pull it off. A pair would be better."
- "Unless you find a wealthy corpse, you would probably have more luck convincing a roa'ter to dance than you would picking a pocket here."