The Rone Resurgence - 5118-10-13 - The Glaoveln Offensive

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Jastatos 13-14, 5118

by Leafiara Autumnwind of the TownCrier


Summary

  • Praxopius, along with those going to assault Glaoveln, boards the Titan while giving assurances that Thrayzar will return alive and Snout will have the cure for him after the mission is over. He explains that ships from Idolone, including the White Sparrows, have likely already engaged the krolvin and that Ayred will be getting the titan there by portal shortly. He reiterates the pylons to fire from each of the five warships and reiterates that he'll inject himself with an enhanced version of the poison that he used on Rysus, not returning from the mission.
  • Prax puts on warpaint and draws a longsword with a warcat-shaped pommel; Puptilian asks about it and Prax says it was his father's, a proud man of Wehnimer's, then supplies black-bladed daggers with the contagion intended to end Kragnack. Soon enough, the ship passes through the portal and approaches Glaoveln.
  • With the Idolone ships serving as a distraction, the five undetected warships fire their plinite pylons, destroying dozens of ships as the opening salvo for the Landing crew to take to sea and shore, attacking the krolvin in their own ships and on their home territory.
  • Several groups split up for manning the pylons, raiding the ships, or raiding the shores. Dergoatean, Darcena, and others maintain communication over the amunet as combat ensues with not just the living krolvin, but undead krolvin, griffins, and undead chimeras. Kragnack is spotted on a high, far ridge overseeing the shore below, but no path to reach him can be found.
  • Amidst the battle, Sir Geijon begins arguing against using Prax's daggers, saying this is a trap; but Prax says the poison will end Kragnack. Though the earlygoing was a relative success, the battle intensifies as demons, including several vathors, mount an attack and kill over a dozen of the Landing's most powerful fighters.
  • Back at triage, Praxopius explains that Thrayzar is trying to bait Kragnack, as the fight can't continue forever, and they have to depart after using the daggers. Geijon reiterates not to and Leafiara asks what's wrong with other weapons and magic; Prax says that Kragnack's necromancy talents and magic from Elithain Cross mean he won't be ended without the poison. Stormyrain presses Prax on why he isn't out there fighting; he says the enhanced poison won't give him long.
  • Over on the shore, krolvin ships continue to beach and groups led by Roblar, Geijon, and Mayor Lylia--and later Stormy--burn and bash dozens of the ships, striking directly at the krolvins' naval abilities.
  • Kragnack is spotted letting loose a howl, then an imperial ship disappears beneath the waves--and another. More vessels begin to vanish and soon enough an undead kraken destroys several dozen ships with mere sweeps of its tentacles. As it curls its tentacles over the Leviathan, its constructs try to fire a pylon, but are too slow and the vessel is dragged into the deep.
  • Meanwhile, Thrayzar blinks into existence behind Kragnack and unleashes a flurry of slashes with his hatchets before vanishing. Kragnack howls and heads down a trail toward the shore.
  • With most of Idolone's fleet beginning to retreat, if not destroyed already by the kraken, Darcena's pylon crew at the Titan makes preparations to fire. Prax is seen injecting himself with a syringe, then leaping from his chair and rushing toward the battlefield. Goat, Lyrna, Rorcustious, Pukk, and Pukk again successfully fire on the kraken, destroying tentacles and burning holes through it.
  • Meanwhile, Thrayzar assaults a swarm of living and undead krolvin, but falters and stumbles as there's a spark along his gauntlets. He escapes the krolvin and tumbles off a ridge, falling into the water below, and though some search for him no one can find him.
  • Prax himself slaughters krolvin, weeping and cackling, and as Kragnack descends to the shore Praxopius rushes toward him only to be knocked away with ease.
  • Elsewhere on the beach, Kembal kills Kragnack--but he goes up in a flash of light and instead appears aboard the Titan. He's killed another five times by those aboard, but rises back to life each time... nonetheless, the assault continues as he's repeatedly taken out by Claudaro, Hapenlok, Leafi (four times), Claudaro again (three more times), Zosopage (three times), Roblar, Chamorr, Roblar again, Sir Cryheart, Chamorr again, Fyrentennimar, Chamorr again, Leafi again, Ysharra, and Lylia.
  • Each time Kragnack rises, leading some to urge using the black-bladed daggers. Though the crowd is split on whether to use them, some do and Kragnack's regenerative abilities slow--and his tendril arm is lost--as Pietra, Cryheart, Chamorr, Ysharra, Ulkov, Zoso, and Chirakk successfully land blows with the daggers.
  • At last Kragnack's eyes begin to turn blood red and he begins to topple over, but then laughs and laughs. He raises his hand and utters an archaic phrase before crumbling into a pile of ash.
  • Over at the Peninsula, a dying and bleeding Praxopius asks if Kragnack is dead; everyone tells him that he is, and Prax laughs, applauds, and cackles. As he spits up blood, he thanks everyone for helping him to see this, saying he doesn't care if he's painted as a hero or villain, and at last his body crumbles apart.
  • Meanwhile, the ground cracks and bone spires begin to burrow up from the sands--five in total, and fissures begin to appear in them, with sickly green mist seeping out. Remaining imperial soldiers flee, though some are overtaken by the mist and drop to the sands, coughing and twitching. Though the Landing crowd is curious about the spires and what they are--or what Kragnack did with his dying breath--they eventually leave the island lest the mist destroy them.


Highlights

Speaking to Praxopius, Puptilian asks, "You die, how do we have a guarantee that Thrayzar will be returned to us?"
Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "At times like this I feel like acting a bit more like Radeek."
Speaking to Lylia, Evia says, "There is mayhem to be delivered Mayor, be cheery."
Lylia says, "I am as cheery as anyone should be when entering battle." Her face is stony. "I shall smile when I am bathed in their hot blood, and not before."
Dergoatean whispers to the group, "We get our chance to take it to the krolvin.  Prax gets... we're not really sure yet.  But I feel pretty safe to say we're pawns in his game right now."
Lylia whispers to the group, "Coin for Shantytown. Knowledge for our builders. More important, the removal of a threat that has vexed us for decades, or at least its curtailment. Is this not sufficient?"
Lylia whispers to the group, "I disagree. Pawns do not choose their paths."
Lylia whispers to the group, "This is a mutually beneficial arrangement."
Darcena whispers to the group, "Masters make pawns feel like they are choosing their paths, Lylia. You know this well."
Xorus whispers to the group, "Pawns becomes Queens, Rooks replace Kings."
Speaking to Praxopius, Soneiken asks, "If you're not good on your word, I will animate your corpse, and march you back here to stand trial, got it?"
Ysharra asks, "Would his legs work if he were an animate?"
Speaking to Ysharra, Raelee says, "I would think it would depend upon why they do not work in a living state."
Speaking quietly to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Half of these people want to kill you, and not [the krolvin]....welcome to Wehnimer's Landing."
Speaking amusedly to Hapenlok, Leafiara quips, "Only half?"
Claudaro says, "Who'd want to kill Prax... I'd think he'd make a good Mayor one day, though, he does tend to get a bit too much done for one."
Lylia shifts her eyes to Claudaro.
Claudaro nods to Lylia in greeting.
(Evia peers about looking for ye olde barf bucket.)
Speaking quietly to himself, Hapenlok says, "I want to talk [Praxopius] out of [dying], but honestly... I'm not even giving myself much of a chance to come back from this, either."
Darcena seriously says, "I'm not sure why anyone wants to trust daggers from this man."
Darcena says, "He smells wrong. His actions have been suspect."
Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "Yet, you're still here."
Speaking sternly to Hapenlok, Darcena says, "I am a healer."
Darcena says, "A butcher and a healer, both... Happy."
Speaking to Hapenlok, Darcena asks, "Do you have something else that you want to say to me?"
Darcena growls at Hapenlok.
Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "The snarl's better when it comes from the gut. Turn the corner of your lip up."
Hapenlok sneers.
Hapenlok says, "Like that."
Darcena laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement from Hapenlok.
Speaking to Hapenlok, Darcena says, "I don't need to be bitter to be effective."
Pietra says, "Crumbling daggers suggest not entirely effective poison treatment."
Speaking to Pietra, Takoa says, "Or perhaps too effective."
Geijon says, "And I get the crazy one."
Geijon glances at Raelee.
Speaking to Geijon, Darcena says, "She's not crazy. She's fun deprived."
Speaking evenly to Praxopius, Stormyrain asks, "And who will you be following?"
Speaking flatly to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "Hopefully he's following the path right to death."

Geijon: "You are a coward Prax. You never planned to die. You never planned to succeed."
Praxopius: "Oh I will die Geijon, and I'll be remembered for having the balls to strike Kragnack and not smelting mine into golden spurs."
Geijon: "You murdered hundreds if not more Alchemist. Your death will hold no glory OR salvation."
Lylia flatly says, "Why would he need to trap us? He plans to die."
Speaking to Lylia, Geijon asks, "Would you die?"
Geijon says, "He plans no such thing."
Lylia says, "Sir, I am surprised I have not died yet."
A towering horned crimson vathor arrives, its membranous black wings spreading slightly.
A towering horned crimson vathor arrives, its membranous black wings spreading slightly.
A towering horned crimson vathor moves into the area, surveying the surroundings with its burning eyes.
[Lylia, among others, dies in the attack.]
THUD!  Something slams into the bottom of the ship.
The ghostly voice of Ulkov exclaims, "Wasn't me this time. Tho.. I dunno. Things happen when ya die I can't be held responsible for!"
[As we burn beached krolvin ships along the shore...]
Thrassus asks, "Any ships left?"
Leafiara wryly says, "Yeah, Prax's."
Suddenly an imperial ship disappears beneath the waves.
Leafiara slowly says, "Maybe I spoke too soon."
Speaking to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd says, "It's an undead kraken, I've got nothing."
Stormyrain says, "You've spells."
Speaking to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd says, "I meant in the way of snide remarks."
Evia: "Charl, lend a hand here, for cryin out loud!"
Geijon: "Destroy these boats!"
Geijon: "Ensure the Krol don't sail on Wehnimer's!"
Roblar: "By time we dun wid dem, dey afta bring da kraken, will av no boats."
Evia: "Chop [Kragnack's] jewels off Darcena!"
Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Roblar!
A suit of black rolaren plate armor partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.
AS: +936 vs DS: +589 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +99 = +464
... and hits for 29 points of damage!
Awkward slash to Roblar's stomach!
Everyone needs another belly button.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!
Kragnack's eye bubbles and bursts along with most of the head!
Kragnack drops dead at your feet!
Kragnack rises.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!
Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 223 points of damage!
Kragnack drops dead at your feet!
Kragnack rises.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!
Kragnack's neck and shoulders blasted away by intense wave of plasma.
Kragnack drops dead at your feet!
Kragnack rises.
Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!
Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 215 points of damage!
Kragnack drops dead at your feet!
Speaking wryly to Kragnack, Leafiara says, "I've got a lot of problems tonight and I'm not in a good mood, so I suggest staying down."
Pukk reaches out and takes Kragnack's hand, shaking it vigorously.  Suddenly a loud bzzzzzzzzzt emanates from their clasped hands!  Kragnack's arm vibrates wildly, causing him to jump and his eyes to grow wide!
The pools of onyx for Kragnack's eyes begin to turn blood red.

Log

Departure

[Town Square Central]

This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see an aggravated mountain spirit that is flying around, a spotted great horned owl that is flying around, the Stormyrain disk, the black Claudaro disk, the Takoa disk, a locker runner contract, an inky black marmoset, a disconsolate glacier spirit that is flying around, the Claede disk, the violet Hapenlok disk, the Zosopage disk, a piece of iron, some manna bread, a round of fried dough branded with a charred design, a swirled disk of blue and yellow ground cornmeal, the Cryheart disk, the Nazarr disk, the Ralkean disk, a cloudy grey lynx, the Balley disk, a burnished drake falchion, a sharp-eared fire wyrdling, a large acorn, a large acorn, a pale-faced coppery barn owl, the cauldron-shaped Arceste disk, some wolifrew lichen, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, some wolifrew lichen, a rose-marrow potion, a large acorn, a slice of Ma Leaftoe's Special, the Sepherith disk, some tree bark, an herbal remedy donation bin and some stone benches with some stuff on it.

A clap of thunder bellows across the heavens like the roar of an angry god.

Praxopius: "I shall be along to the docks shortly. Prepare your spells and be ready."

[Sir Cryheart leads a group to the dock.]

[Wehnimer's, North Dock]

The dock's planks are dull and weathered from the salt spray of many seasons. Northward beyond the massive sea gates, a flock of ice geese passes, silhouetted against the sky over the dark blue waters of Darkstone Bay. The hulk of a derelict coastal sailer is tethered to the end of the pier. You also see a huge storm grey imperial warship, a huge ash grey imperial warship, a huge mist grey imperial warship, a huge smoke grey imperial warship, some large imperial ships, a huge grey imperial warship, some large imperial ships, some stacked piles of supplies, some huge wooden crates, a stack of empty crates, the dark waters of Darkstone Bay and a black imperial wagon with a glowing blue-white pylon on it. Also here: Lyrna, Ysharra, Lord Thrassus, Commander Roblar, Darcena, Relic Hunter Ulkov, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Marshal Meureii, Soneiken, Elbromo, Pietra, Olgretien, Lady Cerridween, Takoa, Puptilian, Hapenlok, Magister Raelee, Sir Geijon, Bernadette, Saranja, Danialle, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Lord Chamorr, Dwi, Rioja, Great Lord Gryzzlbok, Vanoth, Kembal, Tsarok, Xorus, Lady Darksin, Lord Waq, Shinann, Dame Evia, Amerek, Mayor Lylia, Ingiom, Zosopage, Chaoswynd, Stormyrain, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Rhayveign, Tolida, Yhtrin, Fyrentennimar, Laurentinus, Dinaden, Gypsy Scribe Balley, Maiden Leafiara, Great Lord Nazarr, Nodyre, Mister Pukk, Sir Cryheart, Dergoatean

[Mass spellups, chatter, final preparations amidst the crowd.]

One by one, four of the grey imperial warships sets off from the dock, maneuvering through the sea gate and out into the depths of the bay.

Praxopius wheels into view.

Speaking to Roblar, Rioja says, "Hail to you, champion."

Pukk quietly exclaims, "Hi Speedy!"

Roblar smiles at Rioja.

Roblar deeply says, "Hail."

Cryheart says, "Evening Praxopius."

Speaking to Praxopius, Ysharra greets, "Praxopius."

Praxopius says, "Good evening."

Speaking to Melivn, Darcena says, "Oh good. You're here."

Speaking to Praxopius, Claudaro asks, "Ready to die in glorious slaughter?"

Darcena mutters, "Ready to die?"

Xorus says, "Releasing the hell hounds of war."

Praxopius smiles.

Rioja says, "Over and over."

Lyrna quietly says, "Without threat, there is no triumph."

Speaking to Xorus, Ysharra says, "I assume they do more than tell fortunes and imitate ravens."

Speaking heartily to Rioja, Dwi says, "Waq's gittin sea-sick onnna the dock."

Speaking to Lyrna, Darcena says, "It is good you are here, near-pack."

Speaking fondly to Lyrna, Leafiara says, "I love the way you think even more the more I hear ya."

Speaking to Waq, Rioja says, "Look to the horizon, Waq."

Speaking to Ysharra, Xorus says, "They kill, maim, and slaugter. Many fine things."

Yhtrin says, "Without conflict, there is no growth."

Rioja says, "That'll help with that."

Speaking heartily to Waq, Dwi exclaims, "Dat's the o'er der!"

Speaking bluntly to Praxopius, Stormyrain asks, "When can we expect Thrayzar's return?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "Odd for someone who wishes death to want revenge so much more."

Praxopius says, "When this is done."

Praxopius nods at Stormyrain.

Praxopius says, "Snout will have what is needed for his reform."

Speaking to Praxopius, Puptilian asks, "You die, how do we have a guarantee that he will be returned to us?"

Leafiara inquires, "And 'done' looks like...?"

Speaking heartily to Dwi, Chamorr says, "Quotas."

Speaking to Gryzzlbok, Pietra says, "Thank you."

Speaking to Chamorr, Rioja says, "First and foremost."

Speaking to Praxopius, Stormyrain clarifies, "So when we return from this---mission, Thrayzar will be here, alive, and well, waiting?"

Claudaro asks, "If all goes as planned, where is his motive in not doing as he has said, what gain?"

Speaking heartily to Rioja, Chamorr says, "Yup."

Claudaro says, "All this worry."

Speaking heartily to Rioja, Dwi asks, "Forst n' furmost?"

Speaking to Cryheart, Ysharra asks, "Hello, Shiny. You're coming, I hope?"

Speaking to Dwi, Rioja exclaims, "Indeed!"

Cryheart says, "Aye, I be."

Praxopius says, "When this operation is over, the orc will find his way back home. Snout will deliver his freedom."

Speaking to Cryheart, Ysharra says, "I feel better already. Blind the apes with your hair."

Puptilian asks, "Alive?"

Cryheart says, "Thanks."

Speaking to Ysharra, Darcena says, "Good to see you."

Evia says, "I don't like a thing he ever says."

Praxopius says, "Let us board the Titan. We must set sail. I shall answer all questions on the ship, and give you some final details."

Ysharra says, "You too, my friend."

Speaking to Praxopius, Lylia replies, "Excellent."

Speaking loudly to a huge grey imperial warship, Meureii exclaims, "Lower the gangplank!"

Praxopius says, "Yes. Alive. The orc will return alive."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "At times like this I feel like acting a bit more like Radeek."

Cryheart asks, "We ready to board then?"

Waq says, "It's a death deal."

Rioja exclaims, "Dwarven magics to save us all!"

Dergoatean whispers to the group, "We get our chance to take it to the krolvin. Prax gets... we're not really sure yet. But I feel pretty safe to say we're pawns in his game right now."

Dwi heartily says, "Imma payin ye all to pertect Waq."

Lylia whispers to the group, "Coin for Shantytown. Knowledge for our builders. More important, the removal of a threat that has vexed us for decades, or at least its curtailment. Is this not sufficient?"

Lylia whispers to the group, "I disagree. Pawns do not choose their paths."

Speaking evenly to Praxopius, Saranja says, "I do not like you, but you may be of some use if the Huntress' vengeance is in you..."

Geijon says, "Any chance you get. Burn ships. Take out the capabilities of the Krol."

Lylia whispers to the group, "This is a mutually beneficial arrangement."

Praxopius says, "Follow me, if you wish to take the fight to Glaoveln."

Dwi whispers to the group, "Prawns do tho."

Geijon says, "This is their Capital."

Speaking to Lylia, Evia says, "There is mayhem to be delivered Mayor, be cheery."

Praxopius just went into a huge grey imperial warship.

Sir Cryheart's group just went into a huge grey imperial warship.

[The Titan]

Along the side of the mainmast, a ladder mounted with iron brackets rises high above and into the crow's nest. From one of the brackets hangs a round, glass-encased oil lantern. You also see an overturned treasure chest with a rich dark amber scotch on it.

Geijon says, "Don't be mistaken that we can somehow be promised victory."

Darcena whispers to the group, "Masters make pawns feel like they are choosing their paths, Lylia. You know this well."

Chamorr whispers to the group, "Riggght."

Cryheart glances at a rich dark amber scotch on an overturned treasure chest.

Praxopius says, "Your request."

Praxopius smirks at Chamorr.

Cryheart asks, "Liquid strength?"

Meureii recites:

"To victory!"

Tsarok pulls his assassin's mask aside.

Tsarok takes a drink from his dark amber scotch.

CS: +243 - TD: +243 + CvA: -28 + d100: +62 - +10 == +24

Warded off!

[Several more begin drinking up.]

Chamorr heartily says, "Scotch."

Speaking to Praxopius, Soneiken asks, "If you're not good on your word, I will animate your corpse, and march you back here to stand trial, got it?"

Lylia says, "I am as cheery as anyone should be when entering battle." Her face is stony. "I shall smile when I am bathed in their hot blood, and not before."

Praxopius grins at Soneiken.

Chamorr heartily says, "Awww."

Chamorr heartily says, "That's a shame." [Referring to the bad scotch.]

Ysharra asks, "Would his legs work if he were an animate?"

Roblar deeply says, "Oh, needs drinks."

Cryheart says, "Scotch that went bad."

Hapenlok hisses, "I don't care. I get a chance to hit them. We're pissing about. Squabbling."

Praxopius says, "Hmm."

Leafiara dubiously says, "Uh-huh. You all don't look so good drinking that."

Xorus whispers to the group, "Pawns becomes Queens, Rooks replace Kings."

Zosopage says, "Really really old scotch."

Waq yells, "To glory!"

Praxopius says, "We can't have that."

Cryheart says, "Been in that chest too long it seems."

Speaking to Cryheart, Meureii says, "If the scotch did nae kill you then the Krol can nae either."

Speaking to Gryzzlbok, Nodyre says, "Very kind of ya."

Speaking heartily to Chamorr, Dwi says, "It's really bad."

Speaking heartily to Dwi, Chamorr says, "No thanks."

Speaking to Ysharra, Raelee says, "I would think it would depend upon why they do not work in a living state."

Speaking to Meureii, Darcena says, "Reminds me of some certain meetings where I'm constantly being poisoned."

Lyrna uneasily says, "I don't think I've been on a .. ship... bigger than a ferry before..."

Chamorr heartily says, "One swig was enough."

Speaking to Praxopius, Ysharra says, "Maybe you should try it. Let a sorcerer kill and animate you, and leech some sacrificial soul fragments off of a hapless monster."

Speaking to Lyrna, Darcena says, "You are surrounded by pack. All will be well."

Speaking to Lyrna, Stormyrain murmurs, "If the sickness takes you; overboard with it. That's rule number one."

Speaking excitedly to Lyrna, Meureii says, "The voyage will be as sweet as the air."

Speaking to Lyrna, Lylia says, "Keep your eyes on the horizon line as we move out."

Roblar deeply asks, "Anyun?"

Speaking unhelpfully to Lyrna, Leafiara muses, "Probably the thing to be concerned about is when we land, not when we sail..."

Dwi heartily exclaims, "Pile ons!"

Speaking to Ysharra, Raelee says, "Animation will not mend a structural deficiency, but... it may override other difficulties."

Speaking quietly to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Half of these people want to kill you, and not them....welcome to Wehnimer's Landing."

Speaking to Raelee, Ysharra says, "Curse wounds work diffierently. I've had some experience with it."

Roblar deeply says, "Was last un."

Speaking to Dwi, Rioja says, "Pile onto their pylons."

Speaking amusedly to Hapenlok, Leafiara quips, "Only half?"

Speaking to Dwi, Rioja says, "That's what we'll do."

Speaking solemnly to Chaoswynd, Stormyrain says, "I rode with Radeek on one of his first trips. I learned quickly to get out of the way."

Thrassus says, "Careful belowdecks, the traps are still armed."

Speaking heartily to Rioja, Dwi says, "Jus not on me. I hopes."

Roblar deeply says, "We kin shares."

Speaking to Thrassus, Meureii asks, "Found one?"

Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "That sounds terrible."

Speaking laughingly to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd says, "Now there's an image I could've done without."

Speaking to Roblar, Pietra says, "Thanks."

Claudaro says, "Who'd want to kill Prax... I'd think he'd make a good Mayor one day, though, he does tend to get a bit too much done for one."

Rioja says, "Let's hope not."

Lylia shifts her eyes to Claudaro.

Praxopius pours himself a rich dark amber scotch.

Praxopius takes a drink from his dark amber scotch.

[The scotch is now fixed.]

Claudaro nods to Lylia in greeting.

Praxopius nods.

Praxopius says, "Better."

Speaking to Lylia, Claudaro says, "Oh, evening there."

Praxopius indicates a rich dark amber scotch as a possible option.

Ulkov says, "Nice."

Puptilian prays, "Lady Imaera, please hear this unworthy servant. Protect all of us, your children, as we go forth into battle. We go to this fight not to destroy but to protect your children. May you bless our healers, may you protect our warriors, and may your love show us the right path in our night."

Danialle says, "Thank you."

Roblar deeply says, "Am no fortuneteller but looked like guud fortune ta me."

Speaking to Pukk, Soneiken asks, "You Ready, shield?"

Darcena says, "We seek vengeance, Pup."

Darcena says, "Vengeance."

Pukk quietly asks, "Shield?"

Pukk quietly asks, "You are going to use me as a shield?"

Speaking to Pukk, Soneiken says, "Xactly."

Puptilian says, "Everyone has their reasons. I have mine."

Speaking heartily to Pukk, Chamorr says, "Bait."

Pukk quietly says, "I know I'm fat, but I make a horrible shield."

The Titan moves away from the north docks of Wehnimer's Landing, gliding through the dark waters and through the sea gate, moving out to the the depths of Darkstone Bay.

Speaking heartily to Soneiken, Dwi says, "Jus duck unner mine."

Speaking quietly to Puptilian, Darcena says, "I can respect that."

Cryheart says, "Here we go."

Praxopius recites:

"Now please, a moment."

Speaking to Pukk, Rioja asks, "Sez who?"

Praxopius recites:

"Quiet your, well quiet yourselves."

Rioja says, "Make a fine one."

Pukk quietly says, "All the people who have used me as a shield."

Speaking quietly to Rioja, Pukk says, "Besides, I'm lovable."

Hapenlok says, "Let me just say one thing."

Chamorr heartily says, "Are we there yet."

Praxopius recites:

"Our trip to Glaoveln shall not take long. Ayred will open a portal to guide us through shortly. The other ships should be approaching Glaoveln already. Idolone and the Sparrows should have already engaged likely."

Speaking to Dwi, Soneiken says, "Can't see to use my Sorceries, would hate to sacrifice you instead of a Krolvin."

Madmountan exclaims, "Fun!"

Speaking heartily to Soneiken, Dwi says, "Gonna happen anyways."

Praxopius recites:

"Once we reach closer to Glaoveln, Ayred shall open a portal from the Titan, to the Black Sands. You will be able to come and go as you need."

Ulkov says, "Good to know we can resupply."

Hapenlok says, "Forget how we got here. Forget Prax's maneuverings. We're here. And they've got a lot to answer for."

Chamorr heartily says, "I hope they has a tavern."

Speaking to Chamorr, Hapenlok says, "It'll be the first thing I knock down."

Lauranathalasa says, "I gave Praxopius coins to buy you scotch, Bear."

Praxopius recites:

"We cannot get too close to the shore, so once we come within range of our pylons to strike, if you wish to travel to the shore...you must swim."

Saranja recites loudly:

"Huntress, weaken and confound our enemies, and grant us strength and courage to wreak Your vengeance on the krolvin betrayers!"

Speaking to Praxopius, Dergoatean asks, "What keeps the Titan from the shore, anyway?"

Speaking to Ulkov, Madmountan asks, "You ready to get wet?"

Speaking to Dergoatean, Meureii says, "The coast is jagged and dangerous for ships."

Speaking to Madmountan, Ulkov asks, "I intend to walk..... hopefully?"

Meureii says, "Really only a couple of ways in and they will be heavily fortified."

Praxopius recites:

"Soon I shall have the weapons delivered here, on a table. They will remain on the deck. They are black-bladed daggers, coated with a contagion designed to target Kragnack's bloodline."

Praxopius recites:

"PLEASE...be careful. They are extremely..."

Madmountan says, "Interesting."

Dwi grunts happily, grinning.

Praxopius recites:

"Fragile."

Dwi heartily says, "Smelly."

Lylia asks, "And for those of us who are weapons instead of wielding weapons?"

Dwi heartily says, "Oh."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Well, it's evident from my piss poor display the other night, that I lack the skill required."

Praxopius recites:

"If it crumbles, come for another. I will keep them stocked for as much as I can."

Speaking heartily to Praxopius, Dwi asks, "Talk faster eh?"

Roblar deeply says, "Am no assassin."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Well, you weren't there. but ...I shoved a dagger in someone's eye...and it wasn't a good enough strike."

Fyrentennimar asks, "Who uses daggers?"

Praxopius recites:

"Attacking any krolvin with the weapons, will help. But ultimately, we seek Kragnack."

Roblar deeply says, "Shall kill him on da field of battle, if he dares shows self."

Speaking to Praxopius, Thrassus asks, "Do they decay over time?"

Roblar deeply asks, "Bloodline?"

Roblar deeply asks, "His son too?"

Roblar frowns.

Praxopius recites:

"They might. I am not sure. The wrong movement, they crumble."

Praxopius grins at Roblar.

Leafiara uncertainly says, "Fragile daggers, curious. But, whatever you say."

Praxopius shrugs.

Ulkov asks, "I'll just paint the sands with blood and jab daggers in the mud. That work?"

Lyrna says, "I can, but rarely do. Certainly not very good with it."

Praxopius recites:

"On each ship, there are 5 of them, there will be pylons we need help fueling with mana, and firing."

Speaking to Roblar, Hapenlok asks, "Do you wish a problem twenty years from now?"

Lylia growls, "What I wish is silence tonight. Let the man speak."

Praxopius recites:

"Look for the pylon on the wooden platform, that is the old ones you can use."

Laurentinus asks, "Including this ship?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Soneiken asks, "Will my Sorcery suffice instead of yer Daggers?"

Waq says, "I am a great swimmer."

Speaking heartily to Waq, Dwi says, "Yer a bobber."

Olgretien deeply asks, "So, we need the dagger for ALL the fighting?"

Waq says, "I am hollow so I float really well."

Praxopius slowly empties his lungs.

Speaking to Olgretien, Geijon says, "Just Kragknack."

Speaking gently to Meureii, Darcena whispers aloud, "Perhaps you should have brushed your teeth."

Praxopius recites:

"At some point, I shall inject myself with an enhanced poison I used on Rysus. I will gain the use of my legs, to fight beside you all, but I will not return from this."

Darcena mutters, "Or not!"

Praxopius recites:

"Despite what you think of me..."

Praxopius recites:

"Thank you."

Ulkov asks, "That's... brave?"

Dergoatean says, "Oh."

Speaking to Darksin, Waq says, "Yes, there is that."

Cryheart says, "The final scene of revenge."

Speaking quietly to Praxopius, Lylia says, "May it be worth such a choice."

Cryheart says, "May Kai give ye strength."

The town of Wehnimer's Landing slowly disappears behind you, as the Titan continues its journey into the dark waters of Darkstone, storm clouds churning overhead.

Speaking heartily to Praxopius, Chamorr asks, "Kin I have yer chair?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "By the look in your eye, it seems that any effort I'd make to talk you out of that would end in utter failure."

Speaking to Praxopius, Darcena says, "What you did was unconscionable. You'll get no pity from me."

Yhtrin asks, "What are the little sacrifices, if they all end in poignant revenge and suicide?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Xorus says, "When your arrangements get me this formula, I will put it to good use ending their bloodline forever."

Speaking to Elbromo, Soneiken says, "Thank you."

Praxopius nods at Xorus.

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "Your death will decide the weight of your life."

Praxopius says, "My thanks."

Speaking heartily to Roblar, Dwi says, "Now ye tells me."

Speaking stubbornly to Geijon, Darcena hisses, "His death isn't enough for that."

Geijon says, "Unlikely."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Because I feel that there's so much more you could offer in other areas...it's not just the Krol that some of these men and women are worried about."

Speaking frankly to Darcena, Leafiara says, "Indeed."

Dwi heartily asks, "Could we stop by the herbalist?"

Zosopage says, "A person is judged more for what he did last then what he did previously."

Speaking slowly to Zosopage, Darcena states, "Sometimes this is true."

Praxopius reaches into his pack, pulling out a long black case and setting it on his lap. He also removes a small jar of white paint, using his fingers to dip into the jar, and slowly smear lines of paint across his cheeks and forehead.

(Evia peers about looking for ye olde barf bucket.)

Chamorr takes a drink from his dark amber scotch.

Dergoatean says, "War paint. I like it."

Chamorr heartily says, "Smooth thanks."

Speaking to Praxopius, Meureii says, "Like the Blood."

Melivn says, "Oooo face masks , the salt air is very bad for the skin."

Praxopius bows to Tsarok.

Waq asks, "Do we all get warpaint?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Lylia says, "To victory."

Lylia raises her glass of brine in a toast!

Praxopius unsnaps the case in his lap, and slowly removes an old longsword with a polished warcat-shaped pommel. He places the sword on his lap, closes his eyes, and looks out towards the sea.

Speaking to Praxopius, Puptilian says, "A warcat. Interesting."

Flakes of snow begin to descend from the sky as the Titan goes further north, any sign of Wehnimer's Landing now swallowed up by the night, and the chill of the arctic waters rushing in.

Speaking heartily to Waq, Dwi says, "Not fer dat tho."

Speaking quietly to Praxopius, Hapenlok asks, "Is this your only option?"

Vanoth says, "This is going to hurt."

Praxopius says, "My father's blade."

Praxopius nods at Puptilian.

Speaking to Praxopius, Puptilian says, "Who was he."

Yhtrin mutters, "Bah, I hate the cold."

Praxopius says, "A proud man of Wehnimer's."

Puptilian says, "You are about to die tonight supposedly. Tell us."

Speaking heartily to Darksin, Dwi says, "I said he could climb me if'n ye felt his gorge rise."

Speaking to Dwi, Gryzzlbok says, "Whats that even mean..."

Lyrna quietly says, "Much honor may be regained in death."

Ysharra says, "The ships that used to come to port in waters like these had their sailors strapped to their posts. The ice and the salt makes the wood slick and treacherous."

Speaking heartily to Gryzzlbok, Dwi says, "Pukin."

Elbromo says, "Sounds disgustin."

Lyrna bitterly says, "So I am told."

Dwi heartily asks, "Kinda a simple boat eh? Dat's der secret to wotter war?"

Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra asks, "May I ward you for the cold?"


Dubious Daggers

Some constructs arrive, and place a wooden table on the deck.

Lylia says, "I would welcome it."

Speaking quietly to himself, Hapenlok says, "I want to talk him out of it, but honestly... I'm not even giving myself much of a chance to come back from this, either."

Leafiara glances appraisingly at a long wooden table.

>look on tab

On the wooden table:

Special [1]: a thin black-bladed dagger

>get dagger

Leafiara selects a thin black-bladed dagger. [This is actually invisible to others, though.]

Lylia put a thin black-bladed dagger in her wrap.

>ponder my dag

The black-bladed dagger crumbles and decays away.

Speaking to Ysharra, Yhtrin says, "Throw some of that this way, please."

Leafiara squints.

>get dagger

Leafiara selects a thin black-bladed dagger.

Puptilian put a thin black-bladed dagger in his waern fur arm sheath.

Speaking to Lylia, Soneiken says, "I'm here to assist as you see fit, consider it help from Kharam-Dzu."

[People generally figure out that the daggers crumble to basically everything.]

Thrassus says, "Fragile indeed."

Speaking to Praxopius, Meureii says, "Extremely fragile."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok asks, "...who was your father? If you don't mind my asking?"

Speaking to Soneiken, Lylia says, "We welcome your help. The krolvin have menaced ships bound there too."

Praxopius says, "You may...want to not sheath the..."

Evia says, "Goodness."

Speaking to Praxopius, Meureii asks, "Reason?"

Cryheart asks, "Can the daggers be placed into a cloak?"

Praxopius says, "One moment."

Leafiara perplexedly says, "Hm."

Claudaro says, "Tykel just doesn't make 'em like he used to..."

Geijon says, "Dump those."

Darcena seriously says, "I'm not sure why anyone wants to trust daggers from this man."

Leafiara offers, "Or whatever contagion is on them is melting them."

Darcena says, "He smells wrong. His actions have been suspect."

Darcena says, "Rysus smelled wrong."

Olgretien deeply says, "Ya can put em in a cloak, but dey decay when ya take em out."

Chamorr heartily says, "Mmm."

Evia says, "Useless."

Cerridween says, "Likely the alterations to the daggers after they were forged is likely their source of fragility. Be careful to not touch the blades."

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "Another reason I won't plan on carrying one."

Speaking to Chamorr, Soneiken asks, "Da daggers just fer swingers, correct?"

Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "Yet, you're still here."

Speaking sternly to Hapenlok, Darcena says, "I am a healer."

Speaking heartily to Soneiken, Chamorr says, "Not sure, killin Kragnack I thinks."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Shinann says, "And a member of the militia."

Darcena says, "A butcher and a healer, both... Happy."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Darcena asks, "Do you have something else that you want to say to me?"

Darcena growls at Hapenlok.

Praxopius says, "Perhaps only grab the blades when you need them."

Ysharra says, "I wonder if he has enough gauntlets to go around, instead."

Darksin softly says, "Thank you."

Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "The snarl's better when it comes from the gut. Turn the corner of your lip up."

Hapenlok sneers.

Hapenlok says, "Like that."

Speaking heartily to Praxopius, Chamorr says, "What we use these fer again."

Darcena laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement from Hapenlok.

Speaking softly to Darcena, Balley says, "More healers need to be like that."

Speaking deeply to Chamorr, Olgretien says, "Kill Krag."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Darcena says, "I don't need to be bitter to be effective."

Cryheart says, "To whack Kragnack."

Praxopius says, "Stab some krolvin. Primarily, Kragnack."

Cerridween says, "I'd prefer you grab the hilts and not the blades."

Darcena says, "My love is what makes me such."

Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "...I'm not here to fight with you."

Lauranathalasa asks, "So I can't duel wield the daggers?"

Speaking to Chamorr, Soneiken says, "I try to capture his soul into my staff, hopefully fore dem daggers take hold."

Roblar deeply corrects, "Stab all da full krolvins."

A mote of white light appears in the distance.

Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "I can do that damn good on the mainland."

Elbromo says, "To wack da knack."

Saranja quietly growls, "True death before krolvin slavery..."

Speaking heartily to Elbromo, Chamorr says, "Go it."

Cryheart asks, "Hmmm...the krols firing at us...or is that the other ships firing at the krol?"

Chamorr heartily says, "Got it."

Speaking to Cryheart, Hapenlok asks, "Portal?"

Thrassus says, "Could be a portal."


Approaching Glaoveln

The white light begins to stretch and expand, slowly turning into a white, churning portal, wide enough to allow passage for a few large ships.

Praxopius says, "Impressive..."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "It's why Alendrial kept him handy."

Roblar deeply says, "Like da one to da manor.."

Roblar deeply says, "Dat was a rough voayage."

Xorus says, "Very large portal."

Some constructs arrive, taking away the table.

Dergoatean says, "There's a trapped door below deck..."

Puptilian says, "And we thought it was impressive to see a Drake allow an escort through the gates..."

Praxopius says, "We will ensure the table is back, once we have a visual on Kragnack."

Speaking to Praxopius, Dergoatean asks, "Anything we should know about this trapped door, given that you may not be making the trip back with us?"

Praxopius says, "That is my old cabin."

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "That was not the agreement, Prax."

Pietra says, "Crumbling daggers suggest not entirely effective poison treatment."

Speaking to Pietra, Takoa says, "Or perhaps too effective."

Geijon recites:

"Gryphons on me."

[Groups begin organizing. The Gryphons, the militia (loosely), the Mayor, Roblar, Darcena, and others.]

Waq asks, "Did we get all dressed up for nothing again?"

Speaking to Geijon, Darcena says, "I will be at the pylons."

Speaking to Pietra, Dergoatean says, "On the contrary. The poison is so strong it crumbles steel."

Speaking to Tsarok, Pietra says, "Not if the poison disappears to the winds."

Speaking to Geijon, Puptilian says, "I'll scout ahead and call out what I see."

Darcena says, "Pack. All of you. Be safe."

Darcena says, "Kill many krolvin for me."

Meureii repeats, "Many."

Cerridween says, "I feel lonely now."

The Titan glides through the white portal, slowly disappearing into a foggy, ethereal mist. The world is white all around you, as if buried in a blanket of snow. A moment later, the white bleeds away to reveal a storm-filled sky, broken up by small pockets of stars and occassionally illuminated by lightning. In the distance, the ridges and shore of Glaoveln appear, barely visible in the dark of night.

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "Whisper if you need something."

Darcena frets, "Please protect each other."

Speaking to Puptilian, Stormyrain says, "Likewise."

Speaking heartily to Waq, Dwi says, "Mite be fun to watch alla the oldsters fitin mongst dem selves tho."

Praxopius slowly empties his lungs.

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "I'm with you."

Lylia simply says, "Thank you."

Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra says, "Naturally, me too."

Pietra asks, "Which blob for the rogues, eh?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "I told you. I don't trust a word you say."

Dergoatean recites:

"Remember we'll want at least 6 points of presence, if not more - 5 pylons groups and 1 or more raiding parties"

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "Yet, here we are."

Hapenlok says, "One more thing: if anyone dies with a clean sword? I'll defile their corpse."

Darcena says, "I'll be at the pylons just south here."

Darcena says, "Form on me if you're staying at the pylons."

Speaking to Lylia, Soneiken asks, "Who do I follow?"

Speaking to Hapenlok, Yhtrin exclaims, "Now we are talking. Dedicate them to Luukos!"

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "You send us against the capital of the entire Krolvin empire."

Speaking confidently to Hapenlok, Leafiara assures, "No worries on my part, then."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Thrassus says, "But you don't have a sword."

Dergoatean recites:

"Those leading groups, do you care to identify your goals? Pylon or raiding?"

Hapenlok says, "Now that's a bit much. Snakeater."

Lylia coldly says, "Raiding."

Darcena recites:

"Pylons."

Cerridween says, "Probably better for me on the pylons. I'm at least familiar with them."

Roblar deeply says, "Advance raidin."

Stormyrain asks, "Who are the groups?"

Yhtrin says, "Ah well, I got excited."

Stormyrain asks, "Leaders, I mean?"

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "Well, I plan on being with you, but I might just run through and drop meteors on things."

Darcena recites:

"I am leading a pylon group here on the Titan."

Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra says, "Despite the tone, I'd say you're nearly excited."

Geijon says, "I need a wizard and anyone who wants to burn ships. Once we identify Kragnack. We'll come for him."

Chamorr heartily asks, "We has groups?"

Evia says, "Geijon - raiding - Gryphons."

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "You know how I get with Krol."

Speaking deeply to Lylia, Roblar says, "We'll clear da way."

Speaking to Geijon, Puptilian says, "Our best hope is that we damage the lead clan enough to cause a civil war between them to gain power."

Waq asks, "Who is doing what?"

Stormyrain asks, "That is two, what other group leaders do we have please?"

A portal appears to the north on the deck of the Titan, the Black Sands barely visible on the other side.

Geijon says, "And I get the crazy one."

Geijon glances at Raelee.

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok asks, "You've got no wizard?"

Nodyre says, "To the portal."

Speaking to Geijon, Darcena says, "She's not crazy. She's fun deprived."

Praxopius says, "There is the portal, to and from the Black Sands, for those who wish to leave, or return."

Olgretien deeply says, "The krolvin my be encampd in groups by ability."

Stormyrain recites:

"Can we get a rundown of the group leaders and their missions please?"

Puptilian says, "That is the portal home..."

Lylia says, "I shall be raiding."

Roblar deeply asks, "All av a water walkin spell?"

Praxopius says, "Once we get closer..."

Cryheart says, "Gryphons are on Geijon."

Soneiken says, "Anyone need elder sorcerer in der group, grab me please."

Roblar deeply says, "Water abit cold out ere for.."

Praxopius says, "We'll use the railing to go to sea."

Geijon says, "I could use a ranger too."

Speaking sternly to Hapenlok, Meureii asks, "Organized destruction aye?"

Darcena recites:

"Lylia is leading a group and raiding

Gryphons are on Geijon and raiding

Darcena is leading a pylon group on the Titan."

Roblar deeply says, "Askin if anyun wanted."

Dergoatean says, "Lylia - raiding. Geijon - raiding. Darcena - pylons. Roblar - advance raiding and will probably not wait up for you."

Speaking to Geijon, Puptilian says, "I'll join up later. Going to go scout."

Lylia says, "My mission is, as it always is, to find Kragnack and destroy him."

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "Change of plans, sorry."

Ulkov says, "He's not wrong..."

Speaking heartily to Chamorr, Dwi exclaims, "Let's go wit Roblar!"

Geijon says, "Darcena is manning th' Pylons so we need an empath too."

Speaking to Meureii, Hapenlok says, "Well, I'll start off organized, but I can't make any promises as to later."

Speaking evenly to Praxopius, Stormyrain asks, "And who will you be following?"

Chamorr heartily says, "Ok."

Speaking heartily to Chamorr, Dwi says, "Dis is dullsbill."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Meureii says, "Then you serve no purpose in this battle."

Speaking to Darcena, Cerridween says, "Once we're established, I'll help lead a second pylon group to split away to another boat."

Speaking flatly to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "Hopefully he's following the path right to death."

Speaking to Meureii, Hapenlok says, "But, burning a few dozen ships or so, sounds like fun."

Speaking to Meureii, Hapenlok says, "And pyromancy is my speciality."

Geijon says, "Empaths are few."

Darcena recites:

"We've got seven on pylons here with me. May need more. If you're not up for facing demons and krolvin, join me. I only bite a little."

The Titan glides through the arctic waters, and Glaoveln grows larger now. The sky is rippled by flashes of lightning and cascading snow. The waters slosh about as the winter storm rages on. To both sides of the Titan, the other four pylon ships appear, with constructs on their decks, pivoting huge blue-whorled white pylons towards the island.

Darcena says, "I will be healing at the pylons."

Darcena says, "Come to me."

Cerridween says, "Bring your hurt to the pylons and the empaths will heal."

As Glaoveln comes in even closer, a huge armada of krolvin warships can be seen....

Puptilian says, "Yeah this will be easy...."

Roblar deeply says, "Docked me hope."

Speaking urgently to Roblar, Hapenlok says, "Find those slaves. If you can."

Geijon says, "I need an empath."

Puptilian says, "Hopefully docked, easier to burn them down."

Geijon says, "I don't have any pride other than we'll likely die without one."

Roblar deeply says, "Aye, we go to free slaves, kill krolvin, plunder riches."

...but as the Titan approaches even closer, it is visible that the fleet of krolvin seem to be advancing on a fleet of Idolone and White Sparrow ships. None seem to notice the Titan and its brethren ships approaching.

Roblar deeply says, "For too long av dey plundered seatowns."

Ulkov says, "Heh."

Praxopius flashes a wide grin.

Roblar deeply says, "Today dey pay."

Dwi heartily says, "Imma free some riches too."

Thrassus says, "Good, the distraction worked."

Zosopage exclaims, "They don't see us so Pylon them!"

Claudaro says, "How very useful to have the fodder distract them for us..."

Speaking to Dwi, Rioja asks, "Skim a wee bit fer me, yeah?"

Geijon says, "Roblar, we're here for you. Captains, only call us."

Hapenlok says, "Probably won't last long. So I wouldn't get used to it."

Geijon points at Praxopius.

Two portals open up to the south on the Titan's deck, their counter part portals churning into view on the other ships.

Geijon says, "We are not here for his mission."

Several lightning strikes cause the area to be blinded in a searing white light.

Roblar deeply asks, "Iz dat back?"

Dergoatean says, "I think north is back."

Dergoatean says, "I think this might be shores."

From nearby, you hear Darcena yell, "Are you going to get the pylons ready?"

Roblar deeply says, "See, didn't rush through."

Speaking gently to Nazarr, Lylia says, "Let us hope so."

Roblar deeply says, "Since remembered we swim."

Roblar deeply says, "Or walk."

Ulkov says, "Hopefully."

Dergoatean recites:

"Portal to the south is to Cyclops"

Dergoatean recites:

"Portal to the north is Black Sands"

Darcena growls at Praxopius.

Darcena exclaims, "They're right there!"

Waq asks, "How do you do this?"

Darcena says, "Your pylon isn't even ready."

Dergoatean recites:

"Portal two paces south is Goliath"

Praxopius yells, "Follow me."

Praxopius just went north.

Roblar deeply says, "So if dey board ships kin go aid dem."

[The Titan]

A trio of masts rises high overhead, their limbs laden with bundles of white sails and their lengths flanked by heavy rope shrouds. Around the perimeter of the deck, solid oak planks form the walkway, while the center space is spanned by wide-barred grates. You also see a churning pale white portal.

Praxopius says, "Yes, they will be turned on in a moment."

Praxopius slowly empties his lungs.

Cryheart says, "For the Landing."

Praxopius says, "Be ready..."

Darcena says, "We will await it there."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Good luck, Old man. I'll join you if i can."

Praxopius says, "Soon we hit the waters..."

Speaking to Chamorr, Soneiken says, "Luck to you Brother."

Ysharra says, "For those who have ever met their fate, chained to the hold of a kral ship."

Puptilian yells, "For the Landing!"

Speaking to Roblar, Geijon says, "We are the reserve."

Chamorr heartily says, "Arrrgh."

Stormyrain growls, "For Wehnimer's and for Thrayzar."

Hapenlok mutters, "I strike my first blow for you tonight, Beloved."

Evia yells, "For Freedom!"

Claudaro says, "For the love of slaughter..."

Hapenlok mutters, "I start at their docks, like they started at ours."

Roblar yells, "For glory!"

Yhtrin says, "To feeding Luukos those who deserve it."

Dwi recites heartily:

"Easy peasy!"

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "Appropriate I join you lot at their docks, considering my life ended at River Rest's."

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "I'll work hard and fast. Just keep them off of me if you can."


The Raid Begins

The Titan and its brother ships come in closer, but now begin to slow in the waters. A ripple of heat and haze billow out from the five ships as the metal constructs pivot dozens of plinite pylons, aiming them at the ships in the distance. The sky is torn asunder by a chorus of BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Dozens of energy blasts arc out from the pylons in rapid speed, tearing into the side of the krolvin armada, destroying dozens of ships and sending debris and corpses flying!

Speaking to Hapenlok, Geijon asks, "Have you seen us fight before?"

Praxopius says, "...now we've lost the surprise."

Praxopius flashes a wide grin.

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "Of course, nervous chatter."

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "If I didn't have to worry about killing you all, I'd work even faster, though."

Kembal says, "Well, that's one way to announce an entrance."

Praxopius indicates a wooden railing as a possible option.

Praxopius exclaims, "Go!"

Praxopius points at a wooden railing.

Roblar deeply says, "Very guud tactic, watch der ships burn now."

Hapenlok rushes over to the railing, leaping over the side!

Leafiara rushes over to the railing, leaping over the side!

[Arctic Waters]

The area is completely dark, with ominous clouds above making the water below match their sinister hue. Something can be heard splashing in the ocean not far away. You also see a huge grey imperial warship.

Obvious paths: southwest

[Arctic Waters]

The waters begin to grow murky and the sky becomes blackened from the clouds overhead. Intermittent flashes of lightning do little to illuminate the gloomy area.

Obvious paths: northeast, south

[Arctic Waters]

Land in any direction has disappeared and the expansive ocean stretches out in all courses. Black storm clouds grow thick in the distance, directly to the north. You also see a long krolvin warship.

Obvious paths: north, south

[Arctic Waters]

The ocean stretches for miles and miles to the north and to the east where the glacial tip of the Glatoph can be seen rising above dark storm clouds. Arctic winds continue to assault the area as waves slosh about. You also see a dark grey krolvin ship.

Obvious paths: north, south

[Arctic Waters] Far away a krolvin slave ship can be spotted, clearly anchored as the waves rock it but it remains unmoving. A krolvin pirate sits atop the ship's crow's nest, his spyglass focused on a raging storm cloud to the far north.

Obvious paths: north, west

[Arctic Waters]

A deep chill rises up from the water, its dark surface reminiscent of shadows. The peninsula begins to disappear behind you. You also see a sleek black krolvin galley.

Obvious paths: east, west

[Arctic Waters]

The water's surface darkens now as you move further away from land. Cold winds continue to rush along the waves. You also see a ruddy crimson krolvin galleon.

Obvious paths: east, west

Leafiara glances at a ruddy crimson krolvin galleon.

Leafiara swims up to a crimson krolvin galleon and slowly climbs up the side, then leaps up and over the galleon's railing!

[V'koort Etka, Starboard]

Krolvin pirates flood the deck of the ship, weapons brandished as they engage raiders or herd slavers below deck. Waves and wind cause water to slosh up over the sides of the ship, making the deck precarious to walk. You also see a wooden railing.

Obvious paths: east

[V'koort Etka, Deck]

A huge notched mainmast reaches above the deckline, its pitch black shrouds flapping against the feral breeze. Armored krolvin warriors lower themselves over the railing, dropping into a number of skiffs.

Obvious paths: north, south, west

>n

[V'koort Etka, Forecastle]

The elevated deck rises high above the rest of the ship, providing a wide angle of the surrounding area. The huge, snarling face of a copper pig figurehead extends out over the stormy waves.

Obvious paths: south

>s

[V'koort Etka, Deck]

A huge notched mainmast reaches above the deckline, its pitch black shrouds flapping against the feral breeze. Armored krolvin warriors lower themselves over the railing, dropping into a number of skiffs. You also see the palm frond-shaped Leafiara disk. Obvious paths: north, south, west

>s

[V'koort Etka, Deck]

The deck lies within the shadow of the ship's foremast, the darkness creeping along the wooden planks as the wind pulls at the shrouds above. A flight of stained steps leads down into the cargo bay. Obvious paths: north, up, down

>n

[V'koort Etka, Deck] A huge notched mainmast reaches above the deckline, its pitch black shrouds flapping against the feral breeze. Armored krolvin warriors lower themselves over the railing, dropping into a number of skiffs. You also see the palm frond-shaped Leafiara disk. Obvious paths: north, south, west

[At this point I figure: eh, forget it, I'm going to to the shore.]

>w

[V'koort Etka, Starboard]

Krolvin pirates flood the deck of the ship, weapons brandished as they engage raiders or herd slavers below deck. Waves and wind cause water to slosh up over the sides of the ship, making the deck precarious to walk. You also see a wooden railing.

Leafiara rushes over to the railing, leaping over the side!

[Arctic Waters]

The water's surface darkens now as you move further away from land. Cold winds continue to rush along the waves. You also see a ruddy crimson krolvin galleon.

Obvious paths: east, west

[Arctic Waters]

The water is still shallow, yet begins to darken here. The arctic shores of Glaoveln become foggy in the distance. You also see a rocky shore.

Obvious paths: east

A bolt of lightning blasts out of the storm clouds and strikes Leafiara!

... 5 points of damage!

Light shock to back. That stings!

A bolt of lightning blasts out of the storm clouds and strikes Leafiara!

... 5 points of damage!

Light shock to chest. That stings!

>go shore

You swim towards the shore, the powerful currents pulling you towards the beach.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The sands of Glaoveln's shore stretch as far as the eye can see, running parallel with a high ridge of jagged cliffs leading to the rest of the continent. Chilled winds rush in from the icy blue waters beyond.

Obvious paths: north

Gliding through the cold arctic waters, a huge black krolvin galleon sails up to the shoreline.

[Some board the warships while others proceed to shore; early on we don't realize that even though we all swim the same path to shore, the currents land us at different spots. Eventually people catch on and begin to regroup, though.]

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Tiny horned crabs move along the sandy beach, scurrying away as small waves of arctic water rush in along the shore. The clouds of ocean storms can be seen in the distance.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Tsarok, Melivn, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Pietra, Lord Chamorr, Commander Roblar

Obvious paths: north, south

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Icy cold waters race up to the shore, moving the glistening sand as it does. A bird's cry echoes from somewhere along the cliff side and is soon answered by a similar squawk.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

From atop the cliff side, the silhouette of three figures stand watching the beach and the ocean beyond. Waves continue to rush across the sands.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Part of the cliff side juts out here, diminishing much of the beach as waves crash into the rocky face. A thin strip of land curves around, providing a narrow passage to continue north along the shore.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The skeletal remnants of an ancient sea creature dominates the center of the shore here, its bones nearly frozen from the wind and waves. Tiny insects crawl along the creature's remains.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Waves of arctic water continue to wash up on the shore, bringing with them splintered planks of driftwood and broken crates. A ship's wheel rests near the shoreline, partially buried beneath the sand. You also see the Takoa disk.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Two krolvin skeletons lie next to an opened treasure chest, their flesh having been picked off by vultures long ago. A tiny horned crab can be seen crawling along the edge of the chest, moving about aimlessly.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

A watch tower rises up from the far cliff side, a giant telescope mounted upon its rooftop. Long krolvin warships dot the horizon, sailing away from the dark ocean storm clouds.

Obvious paths: north, south

[Shores of Glaoveln]

A number of krolvin slave ships have been beached on the shore, their gangplanks down and workers moving about the upper decks. Cold winds blow strongly along this stretch of the shoreline. You also see a menacing krolvin slaver that appears dead.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The wild barking orders of krolvin slavers is muffled by the fierce arctic winds rushing in from the ocean. A few piles of bones and debris litter the shoreline.

Obvious paths: north, south

Commander Roblar's group just went north.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The jagged cliffs break away from the shoreline now as the beach juts out into a small peninsula. The ocean winds pick up here, keeping the sand cold to the touch. You also see the Takoa disk and a large arctic crab.

Obvious paths: east, south

Commander Roblar's group just went east.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The beach begins to thin now, the ocean waves dissolving the sands naturally. The fierce winds continue to muffle any sound and a small dock can be seen further ahead. You also see a menacing krolvin slaver, a white feathered vulture and a slender black krolvin war galley.

Obvious paths: east, west

A white feathered vulture dives at Roblar, but can't quite manage to sink its claws in him.

Commander Roblar's group just went east.

[Glaoveln, Peninsula]

At the edge of the peninsula, shallow murky water rushes up on all sides. Off in the distance, storm clouds churn over the dark ocean.

Also here: Tsarok, Melivn, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Pietra, Lord Chamorr, Commander Roblar

Obvious paths: west

Commander Roblar's group just went west.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The beach begins to thin now, the ocean waves dissolving the sands naturally. The fierce winds continue to muffle any sound and a small dock can be seen further ahead. You also see the black Claudaro disk, a menacing krolvin slaver, a white feathered vulture and a slender black krolvin war galley.

Obvious paths: east, west

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at a white feathered vulture!

AS: +794 vs DS: +115 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +60 = +769

... and hits for 316 points of damage!

Tremendous blow crushes skull like a ripe melon.

The feathered vulture squawks as it falls back into a heap and dies.

Roblar deftly switches his ongoing attack toward a menacing krolvin slaver!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at a menacing krolvin slaver!

AS: +742 vs DS: +170 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +65 = +666

... and hits for 171 points of damage!

Wild upward slash removes the krolvin slaver's face from his skull!

Interesting way to die.

The krolvin slaver falls lifeless to the ground with a heavy thump.


Executing a Plan

[Insert ~35,500 lines of primarily combat and wandering. Hopefully I didn't lose anything interesting as I mostly summarize and relay the amunet thoughts.]

Puptilian: "Watch the lightning. Just like they used at the black sands."

In the distance, an arctic griffin swoops down and snatches up an imperial fighter, tearing him apart in the sky! A momet later, the griffin soars overhead, dropping a piece of chewed flesh onto the ship's deck!

Upon the high ridges of Glaoveln, krolvin can be seen maneuvering trebuchets into position before launching volleys of fiery rocks against imperial ships encroaching about the shores.

The storm clouds in the night sky are broken apart as a host of winged demons soar through the heavens, bellowing with guttural cries and spewing forth pillars of fire from their gnarled maws! Several imperial ships in the distance ignite from the flames, casting a bright orange glow across the waters.

Dergoatean: "Stay out of the Pritzkra Burzka, looks like Hapenlok started a meteor swarm before dying."

A loud demonic shriek echoes across the heavens, as even some krolvin give pause to observe a flight of winged demons overheard, soaring out over the waters to set imperial ships on fire with their fiery breath.

Cerridween: "I have started the second pylon group. We are on The Cyclops and firing away. We also have empaths at pylons for healing as needed."

[Elsewhere, with Darcena's pylon group: Amidst the raging battle, a rough circular barnacle attaches to the side of the ship.]

[Krolvin ships beach all along the shore.]

Meureii: "Burn the galleys with fire, and break them apart with your bashing."

Geijon: "Burn these ships!"

[All groups ashore have relatively little trouble dispatching krolvin as they arrive and attack, as well as destroying doens of krolvin ships.]

Ghostly white ships can be seen approaching the Shores of Glaoveln, as burly figures in krolvin hide armor and cloaks and faces painted in white magically run across the water, rushing towards the beachhead to clash with krolvin forces awaiting them.

Geijon: "The portals opan from the sands?"

Geijon: "I need Elbromo with me."

Geijon: "Otherwise, Prax can sit on th' ship and his mission is aborted."

Hapenlok: "Geijon, I had a bit of an accident. I'll try to reform on you."

Hapenlok: "I'm with Roblar's group at the moment."

Dergoatean: "Roblar's advance scouting group has reached the shore!"

Krolvins bark wildly and loudly nearby, as more war ships depart from the shores to engage in battle against imperial vessels. The crossfire of ballista bolts arc up into the air, and fires rage along the decks of ships in the distance.

Dergoatean: "Lylia's group is almost there - patroling the V'toork Etka, the krol galleon nearest the shore."

Gliding through the cold arctic waters, a large black krolvin warship sails up to the shoreline.

Dergoatean: "Darcena, what of your pylon?"

Dergoatean: "Lylia's group now on the shore as well."

Dergoatean: "We are seeing relatively light resistance on the shores so far."

Dergoatean: "Geijon's group on the shores as well."

Dergoatean: "Galleys on the shores! Ready for the burning!"

Meureii: "Aye, we are maing our way higher towards their defenses above."

Lylia: "We are on the shores now and burning the warships we find. Prepare for them."

Dergoatean: "Groups - come northish then eastish!"

Darcena: "The next ship out is a little harder. But not by much."

Dergoatean: "Roblar's group found the bigguns."

Dergoatean: "I think this is the same part of the shore we saw light resistance on before? Now seeing the krol's strongest troops."

Dark forms glide beneath the waters near the Shores of Glaoveln.

Geijon: "We are here to burn their ships."

Standing high upon a far ridge of Glaoveln, the bulky form of Kragnack appears, his eyes watching the battle as the tentacle arm on his side sifts against the ground. He smiles wickedly, and steps out of sight.

Geijon: "Where are these daggers Praxopius!??"

Dergoatean: "Gryphons have been attacked by griffins."

Puptilian: "Same for Lylia's group."

Puptilian: "And now undead."

Dergoatean: "Gryphons groups attacked by VERY sturdy chimeras."

Geijon: "They lost too."

Hapenlok: "Not that sturdy, I killed them all."

Dergoatean: "Gryphons have resumed torching krol ships."

[Elsewhere, on the Titan with Darcena's pylon group: THUD..... THUD...]

Dergoatean: "Warship down!"

Roblar: "Well dun!"

Dergoatean: "Status, Darcena group?"

A huge roar echoes through the heavens.

Dergoatean: "Roblar's group continues to patrol the shores."

The stars temporarily blot out as winged creatures soar across the heavens overhead. Fire trails behind their massive taloned wings.

Geijon: "Do not use Prax daggers!"

Dergoatean: "Why's that??"

Swooping down, some vathors wreathed in flames descend upon the Shores of Glaoveln.

Dergoatean: "Half dozen demons at Roblar's location."

[Combat]

Roblar: "Der were.."

Dergoatean: "Not any more. All dead."

[...but that's temporary.]

Dergoatean: "Vathors, necleriines, abyran'ra."

Dergoatean: "Lylia group? Gryphons? Pylons? Status?"

[In the midst of the battle against vathors...]

Rone just arrived.

A loud demonic shriek echoes across the heavens, as even some krolvin give pause to observe a flight of winged demons overheard, soaring out over the waters to set imperial ships on fire with their fiery breath.

Rone just went west.

Geijon: "Rone..."

Puptilian: "Rone, where?"

Dergoatean: "What of him?"

Dwi: "Healers near the beachhead?"

Roblar: "We are comin watch dose spells!"

[Progressively more demons attack, but efforts to slay them continue successfully.]

Dergoatean: "More demons slain by combined Lylia/Gryphon/Roblar forces."

Roblar: "Iz dead."

Darcena: "Lots of dead on the Titan."

Geijon: "Nobody can use Prax daggers. We have to fight Kragnack on our own."

Puptilian: "Better that way."

Geijon: "This is a trap. Destroy the Krol ships."

Siierra: "Elbromo and I are resurrecting and healing the bodies as they arrive below deck. All extra priests and healers are certainly welcome to assist."

Praxopius: "The poison will end him. It is no trap."

Dergoatean: "Lot of deaths below deck on the Titan."

Dergoatean: "What happened?"

Praxopius: "Don't be brave and stupid Geijon. Just be brave."

Leafiara: "Why can we not end him without it, exactly?"

Praxopius: "Ayred is teleporting the dead to the Titan below deck."

Dergoatean: "Thank you."

Lylia: "We use the tools we are given. Do you wish to end him, or do you wish to enrage him?"

Geijon: "You are a coward Prax. You never planned to die. You never planned to succeed."

Praxopius: "Healers and clerics are needed below the Titan."

Dwi: "Bring some mana breads to the Titan boat!"

Stormyrain: "Has anyone else had eyes on Thrayzar?"

Dwi: "Wotsamatterwitye?"

Praxopius: "Oh I will die Geijon, and I'll be remembered for having the balls to strike Kragnack and not smelting mine into golden spurs."

Leafiara: "Other than seeing him briefly run by, no."

Darcena: "Kembal is dead. I'm working on it."

Geijon: "You murdered hundreds if not more Alchemist. Your death will hold no glory OR salvation."

Dergoatean: "Situation seems stable. Roblar, Geijon, and Lylia groups continue to patrol the shores."

Siierra: "More Priests to assist below deck would be appreciated if anyone is available."

Geijon: "Our survival is up to us. We are at the capital of the Krol. Survive is our first mission."

Geijon: "Destroy these ships! We have to cripple them."

Geijon: "We can't reach th' city proper. Roblar, how far are you?"

Geijon: "It's just demons and krol."

Roblar: "Find no path."

Lylia: "I have not yet found the path toward the heart of the place yet either."

Geijon: "Prax, you traitor."

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The jagged cliffs break away from the shoreline now as the beach juts out into a small peninsula. The ocean winds pick up here, keeping the sand cold to the touch.

Also here: Bernadette, Amerek, Stormyrain, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Melikor, Ysharra, Magister Raelee, Takoa, Puptilian, Xorus, High Lady Titaniae, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Zosopage, Olgretien, Lyrna, Mayor Lylia, Dame Evia, Marshal Meureii, Shinann, Maiden Leafiara, Sir Cryheart, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Hapenlok, Sir Geijon

Rone just arrived.

Geijon: "Burn their ships."

Geijon says, "Rone."

Geijon says, "Thrayzar."

Speaking to Geijon, Meureii says, "Ish."

Geijon says, "You need to find the way."

Rone says, "I am not yet done."

Speaking to Rone, Geijon says, "You need to be the moon knight."

Cryheart: "Rone is by us."

Shinann says, "Thrayzar."

Speaking to Rone, Leafiara says, "Let's end this. Get back your freedom."

Roblar: "Iz he helping?"

Rone blinks in and out of existence briefly.

Cryheart: "Aye."

Geijon: "He will."

Dergoatean: "Something like - intelligent krol is dead-from-fighting krol."

Dergoatean: "My krol is weak."

Geijon says, "RONE."

Puptilian says, "Rone."

Geijon says, "You are Thrayzar."

Puptilian says, "Stormy."

Speaking to Puptilian, Stormyrain asks, "Yes?"

Speaking to Rone, Lylia says, "Join us."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "He isn't....right."

Titaniae quietly asks, "Anyone healing by chance?"

Speaking to Puptilian, Stormyrain says, "He hasn't been."

Rone says, "I am not yet done."

Speaking to Rone, Lylia says, "Neither are we..."

Speaking to Rone, Geijon says, "We need a path forward."

Meureii says, "WE are nae yet done."

Speaking to Rone, Claudaro says, "Then get back to it."

Speaking to Rone, Stormyrain says, "Fight this, Marshal. You are done. Fight with us once again."

Rone unsheathes his onyx hatchets and blinks out of sight.

Geijon: "Thrayzar is our light."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Meureii says, "We are here..we nae need to feed the Blood, but we can cull countless of Father's Blood."


Regrouping

Geijon says, "This is a trap by Prax."

Ysharra asks, "Did he have some special animus against the kral as well?"

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "If he doesn't die tonight I may kill him myself."

Lylia flatly says, "Why would he need to trap us? He plans to die."

Geijon says, "Don't use his daggers, don't use his portals."

Evia says, "Never mind what it is we still have a job."

Leafiara says, "He -says- he plans to die."

Leafiara amusedly asks, "Who believes it?"

Speaking to Lylia, Geijon asks, "Would you die?"

Geijon says, "He plans no such thing."

Lylia says, "Sir, I am surprised I have not died yet."

Lylia says, "I refuse to fight you on this."

A towering horned crimson vathor arrives, its membranous black wings spreading slightly.

A towering horned crimson vathor arrives, its membranous black wings spreading slightly.

A towering horned crimson vathor moves into the area, surveying the surroundings with its burning eyes.

Hapenlok says, "Honestly, we're..."

Lylia says, "We are fighting a common enemy here..."

Speaking to Lylia, Geijon says, "I planned for this betrayal."

A spiky mottled black abyran'ra slithers in, the crown of snakes upon its head undulating back and forth.

Speaking amusedly to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "Of course we are." [Arguing about things while in the middle of fighting vathors.]

[This time the battle goes south much more quickly, as many of the Landing's strongest fighters like Shinann, Ysharra, Olgretien, Lyrna, Lylia, Bernadette, Madmountan, Pietra, Geijon, and Amerek are killed off.]

A loud BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM resonates from the depths of the sea as brilliant blasts of blue-white energy slam violently into krolvin warships, obliterating them and sending debris and krolvin corpses flying.

Siierra: "Calling out for another priest or two still to come help below the deck of The Titan to assist in the raising of your fallen defenders."

Hapenlok: "...oh boy."

Leafiara: "I can come, but I need healing before I can get to your location--my arms are too injured."

Roblar: "Where da healers? Went to da Titan."

[And the battle continues going south as Lauranthalasa, Melivn, Evia, Zosopage, Leafiara, and Ulkov join the list of dying heavy hitters.]

[The Titan, Below Deck]

The walls below decks are paneled with rich mahogany, and gold-mounted oil lamps perched upon the walls illuminate the otherwise dark corridor.

Also here: the body of Relic Hunter Ulkov who is lying down, Praxopius, Hapenlok who is lying down, Puptilian, Maiden Leafiara, Dubhlainn, the body of Zosopage who is lying down, Commander Roblar, the body of Dame Evia who is lying down, Stormyrain, the body of High Lady Lauranathalasa who is lying down, Kembal, Darcena, the body of Sir Geijon who is lying down, the body of Bernadette who is lying down, the body of Lyrna who is lying down, the body of Olgretien who is lying down, the body of Dwi who is lying down, the body of Shinann who is lying down, the body of Saranja who is lying down, the body of Soneiken who is lying down, Drung, the body of Ingiom who is lying down, the body of Lady Kitasune who is lying down, Gypsy Scribe Balley, the body of Lord Chamorr who is lying down, Great Lord Nazarr who is sitting, Mister Pukk who is sitting, Siierra, Elbromo who is sitting

Praxopius wheels into view.

The ghostly voice of Geijon exclaims, "Thrayzar!"

The ghostly voice of Geijon says, "Call for him."

The ghostly voice of Geijon says, "Call for him."

The ghostly voice of Evia says, "YES PLEASE."

Praxopius says, "Rone is at the shore. He is trying to bait Kragnack."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "Going to go look for him."

Praxopius says, "We cannot continue to fight here forever."

Praxopius says, "We must use the blades against Kragnack and depart."

The ghostly voice of Geijon says, "Don't use the daggers."

The ghostly voice of Zosopage says, "Those Vathor are a pain."

Speaking deeply to Dubhlainn, Olgretien exclaims, "Thanks!"

The ghostly voice of Geijon says, "Don't use the daggers."

Thud.

Speaking to Praxopius, Leafiara inquires, "What's wrong with any other weapons and magic?"

Hapenlok says, "...the hell was that."

[Elsewhere, outside... Ghostly white ships can be seen approaching the Shores of Glaoveln, as burly figures in krolvin hide armor and cloaks and faces painted in white magically run across the water, rushing towards the beachhead to clash with krolvin forces awaiting them.]

THUD! Something slams into the bottom of the ship.

Speaking to Praxopius, Stormyrain growls, "Remember what I told you."

The ghostly voice of Ulkov exclaims, "Wasn't me this time. Tho.. I dunno. Things happen when ya die I cant be held responsible for!"

Melivn says, "I bet it's those crabs."

Pukk quietly says, "Something hit us."

Praxopius says, "Kragnack is a powerful necromancer...he has acquired magic from Elithain Cross. You won't simply..."end" him."

Praxopius says, "Without my poison targeting his blood."

Speaking to Praxopius, Stormyrain says, "Why aren't you out there fighting."

Praxopius says, "I will soon."

The ghostly voice of Lyrna says, "I was just wondering the same thing."

Speaking wryly to Praxopius, Leafiara says, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Speaking to Praxopius, Stormyrain asks, "Why aren't YOU out there baiting Kragnack instead of using Thrayzar?"

Nazarr says, "I notice you haven't taken the poison yet, either."

Praxopius says, "The poison I will take is more enhanced than Rysus. It will not give me too long."

Praxopius says, "I will go ensure the daggers will be ready. We need to move on Kragnack soon."

Praxopius wheels off.

Leafiara heavily asks, "Alright, how's he going to betray us this time?"

Geijon says, "Don't trust Prax."

Geijon says, "Don't touch his daggers."

A large metal construct pivots a huge blue-whorled white pylon and points it towards some krolvin warships. The air around the pylon ripples and heats up as a dozen blasts of elemental energy strike the ships, one after the other in rapid succession. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Dergoatean: "I think it may be incumbent upon us to destroy these beached ships."

A haze of pale blue and white fog slowly creeps along the surface of the bay, billowing out from the constant barrage of energy pylons firing in the distance.

The storm clouds in the night sky are broken apart as a host of winged demons soar through the heavens, bellowing with guttural cries and spewing forth pillars of fire from their gnarled maws! Several imperial ships in the distance ignite from the flames, casting a bright orange glow across the waters.


The Deep Unleashed

An enormously wide and long black shadow moves fluidly by under the water, barely discernable in the dark of night and the murk of the bay.

Roblar: "We begnnin burnin galleon to da far south."

Like giant orange fireflies dancing along the waters, roaring flames rise up from a mix of burning imperial and krolvin warships.

Roblar: "Will raze dem alls."

Wild krolvin barking can be periodically heard over the chaos of the storm and battle.

The loud echo of explosions and the ever-growing crackle of burning ships carries on the wind.

Geijon: "Form up. Get on shore."

[...though this is easier said than done, as undead sea serpents and arctic griffins swarm on the militia captains' group as we swim back toward shore.]

Evia: "Keep moving till you find us."

Geijon: "I only have Evia, can you reach us Cryheart?>"

Dergoatean: "Anyone seen Prax lately?"

Meureii: "Dispatching a wave then heading up."

Rone just arrived.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Waves of arctic water continue to wash up on the shore, bringing with them splintered planks of driftwood and broken crates. A ship's wheel rests near the shoreline, partially buried beneath the sand.

Also here: Rone, Great Lord Nazarr, Puptilian, Stormyrain

Stormyrain: "Last he was on the Titan saying he was getting daggers ready."

Puptilian says, "Orc."

Puptilian says, "Join us."

Speaking to Rone, Stormyrain urges, "Help us, Thrayzar. Join us."

Dergoatean: "Triage seems to be doing fairly well - I saw but one corpse there."

Puptilian says, "Fight with us."

Rone looks up to the high ridge.

Evia: "Keep coming, you will find us."

Rone says, "He comes soon."

Geijon: "We need to get Thrayzar lucid."

Hapenlok: "I just saw Ron-Thrayzar."

Puptilian says, "Thrayzar face him with us then."

Rone flickers out of existence.

Puptilian says, "Damn it."

Dergoatean: "Thrayzar has been Roned?"

Hapenlok: "Passed by me."

Nazarr says, "I wish he would stop doing that."

Geijon: "Keep trying. Ignore Prax."

Puptilian says, "I'll kill him and bury him with his damn wheels."

Stormyrain: "Thrayzar was just here; he said 'he comes soon'."

Speaking evenly to Puptilian, Stormyrain says, "No. He gets no burial until I have a chance to bind him."

Chaoswynd just moved quietly into the area, his group following closely.

Lylia: "Do not change horses in the middle of a stream."

A loud BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM resonates from the depths of the sea as brilliant blasts of blue-white energy slam violently into krolvin warships, obliterating them and sending debris and krolvin corpses flying.

Speaking to Puptilian, Leafiara admits, "We're rarely on the same page, but on this one we are."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "Good then I can kill him twice."

Speaking to Shinann, Stormyrain says, "Thrayzar said 'he comes soon'."

Chamorr heartily asks, "Who we killin?"

Dergoatean: "Careful in the waters, Fyre and I just took out a necleriine here."

Geijon: "I never trusted Prax. I ride to the end for Wehnimer's."

Speaking to Chamorr, Stormyrain says, "Praxopius."

Speaking to Chamorr, Leafiara says, "Kragnack. And Praxopius."

Thrassus: "Indeed, focus on the kral warlord."

Nazarr says, "Oh, I like the way you think."

Chamorr heartily says, "Sounds like a plan."

Lylia: "We share a common enemy. It is not Praxopius, and certainly not each other. It is Kragnack."

Ghostly white ships can be seen approaching the Shores of Glaoveln, as burly figures in krolvin hide armor and cloaks and faces painted in white magically run across the water, rushing towards the beachhead to clash with krolvin forces awaiting them.

In the distance, the sands of the shore break apart as hordes of krolvin zombies and skeletons claw their way to life, then shamble on towards their enemies.

Stormyrain: "I believe Thrayzar was referencing Kragnack since Praxopius said that Thrayzar was bait for the Warlord."

Evia: "Holding up here for you Lauran."

Imperial soldiers and white-faced ravagers clash along the shore with krolvin warriors and pirates. The sound of clanging metal, breaking bones, and the tearing of flesh rings out through the night.

Speaking to Meureii, Dergoatean says, "They seem a bit crazed, though - would've thought we were krolvin too."

Roblar: "Any healers on da shore?"

In the murk of the night and storm, a huge sea serpent can be seen bursting out of the waters, and tearing apart an imperial warship before disappearing beneath the waves again.

Imperial soldiers and white-faced ravagers clash along the shore with krolvin warriors and pirates. The sound of clanging metal, breaking bones, and the tearing of flesh rings out through the night.

Fuil: "Need someone somewhere?"

Cerridween: "Is the shore safe for a healer to go to it?"

Hapenlok: "Not likely."

Geijon: "Destroy the Krolvin ships."

[Shores of Glaoveln]

A watch tower rises up from the far cliff side, a giant telescope mounted upon its rooftop. Long krolvin warships dot the horizon, sailing away from the dark ocean storm clouds. You also see a scratched black buckler, a sharp dark blue talon sword, a scratched black buckler, a scarred krolvin brigand that appears dead, a scarred krolvin brigand that appears dead, a scarred krolvin brigand that appears dead, a scarred krolvin brigand that appears dead, a scarred krolvin brigand that appears dead, a scarred krolvin brigand that appears dead, and a n'ayanad crystal.

Also here: High Lady Lauranathalasa, Fyrentennimar, Shinann, Chaoswynd, Lord Chamorr, Great Lord Nazarr, Maiden Leafiara, Puptilian, Stormyrain, Dergoatean, Marshal Meureii, Sir Cryheart, Dame Evia, Sir Geijon

[The Gryphons and militia groups join forces and burn krolvin ships, as do other groups elsewhere.]

Roblar: "Battle iz like da tides..."

The waters begin to churn suddenly.

Darcena: "We're not all invincible like you, Roblar."

Darcena: "Although I have healed your corpse, it's rare."

The waters begin to churn suddenly.

Fuil: "I'd like to think I'm invincible..."

Fuil: "I'm not, but I sure would like to think I am..."

Geijon: "Destroy these Krolvin ships. Let them chop wood for a decade."

Dergoatean: "Gryphon group having good success destroying krolvin warships."

Roblar: "We've destroyed four to da south."

Meureii: "Along with the Militia."

Krolvins bark wildly and loudly nearby, as more war ships depart from the shores to engage in battle against imperial vessels. The crossfire of ballista bolts arc up into the air, and fires rage along the decks of ships in the distance.

The waters away from the shore begin to churn and some soldiers on imperial ships begin to scream, "WHAT IS THAT!"

Cryheart says, "Ruh roh."

Geijon says, "Something is coming."

Shinann asks, "What?"

Evia yells, "WHAT IS THAT!"

Dergoatean: "Something big... bigger... in the water."

Leafiara offers, "Only one way to find out."

Fyrentennimar says, "Thanks."

Puptilian says, "Proably what is taking out the ships."

Dergoatean: "How is everyone doing?"

A loud BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM resonates from the depths of the sea as brilliant blasts of blue-white energy slam violently into krolvin warships, obliterating them and sending debris and krolvin corpses flying.

Roblar: "Killin tings.."

Leafiara: "So all in all good, then."

Roblar: "Indeed."

Dergoatean: "Geijon Gryphon group destroying another batch of 6 ships."

Ghostly white ships can be seen approaching the Shores of Glaoveln, as burly figures in krolvin hide armor and cloaks and faces painted in white magically run across the water, rushing towards the beachhead to clash with krolvin forces awaiting them.

Shinann says, "I want to call him but am afraid it will put him in danger."

[Shores of Glaoveln]

Icy cold waters race up to the shore, moving the glistening sand as it does. A bird's cry echoes from somewhere along the cliff side and is soon answered by a similar squawk.

Also here: Lord Thrassus, Fyrentennimar, Shinann, Lord Chamorr, Great Lord Nazarr, Puptilian, Stormyrain, Chaoswynd

High upon a ridge of Glaoveln, overlooking the chaos of the battle on shore and at sea, Kragnack raises his tendril arm and lets loose a gutteral, almost demonic howl.

Shinann says, "More danger that is."

Thrassus asks, "Any ships left?"

Shinann says, "Oh me."

Leafiara wryly says, "Yeah, Prax's."

Stormyrain tilts her head up.

Speaking to herself, Stormyrain murmurs, "That's..not good."

In the distance, Idolone and ghostly white ships continue to advance on Glaoveln, locked in battle with the krolvin ships.

You hear a long piercing hornblast coming from the north.

Stormyrain whispers aloud, "Something's coming."

Chaoswynd slowly says, "Watch the water."

Suddenly an imperial ship disappears beneath the waves.

Krolvins bark wildly and loudly nearby, as more war ships depart from the shores to engage in battle against imperial vessels. The crossfire of ballista bolts arc up into the air, and fires rage along the decks of ships in the distance.

Leafiara slowly says, "Maybe I spoke too soon about Prax's ships."

Chaoswynd softly says, "He's called a beast from the deep."

Leafiara ventures, "A kraken?"

Nazarr says, "Well, let's go kill it."

Speaking approvingly to Nazarr, Leafiara says, "I like the way you think."

Fyrentennimar says, "Tentacles."

Nazarr says, "If each one chops off a tentacle..."

Speaking slowly to his fishing rod, Chaoswynd says, "Hmm, too small..."

Dergoatean: "Pylon group, are you seeing any more of what's going on with the... uh, the Big?"

A loud BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM resonates from the depths of the sea as brilliant blasts of blue-white energy slam violently into krolvin warships, obliterating them and sending debris and krolvin corpses flying.

Geijon: "Destroy these ships."

Darcena: "Not much more than you are."

Another imperial ship is suddenly pulled beneath the waters.

Nazarr says, "Two ships? This is just getting annoying."

Dergoatean: "...be ready to abandon ship VERY quickly."

Chaoswynd slowly says, "Well.... at this rate, it looks like we're swimming home."

Darcena: "Gotta say. A little nervous watching these ships get pulled under the waves."

Darcena: "While I'm standing on one."

[Dreavening]-GSIV:Dreaven: "It's time for your face!"

Leafiara says, "So much for the Cyclops and Goliath, or whatever names he gave them..."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd asks, "Where did you see Thrayzar last?"

Nazarr says, "Or we could just conquer this island."

Speaking to Chaoswynd, Stormyrain says, "On the sands to the south."

Speaking to Chaoswynd, Leafiara says, "Right around here."

In the midst of the Idolone and Sparrow ships, more of their vessels begin to vanish. To the east of the island, the Titan and its brother ships remain, firing pylons at the island.

Dergoatean: "Does seem like the Titan has escaped the thing's focus so far."

In the murk of the night and storm, a huge sea serpent can be seen bursting out of the waters, and tearing apart an imperial warship before disappearing beneath the waves again.

Darcena: "This snow is impeding my vision!"

Chaoswynd slowly says, "Well.... not a kraken, but still."

Darcena: "I need to get some nice goggles... Lyrna just exploded a warship. Good job Lyrna."

Dergoatean: "Geijon group could use help with these warships, we've taken out 2 of 6 but it's slow going."

Geijon: "Destroy these ships."

Suddenly, dozens and dozens of Idolone and Sparrow ships suddenly are torn apart or pulled underwater as a huge, enormous undead kraken erupts from the depths of the ocean, its massive eyes glowing reddish-orange as its huge, rotting tentacles thrash about, destroying dozens of ships with each sweep, while dragging others below the waves as well.

Leafiara nonchalantly says, "Oh, so it -is- a kraken."

Chaoswynd mutters, "Right, I take that back."

Stormyrain mumbles, "Why does it have to be an undead one, to boot."

Hapenlok: "...bugger that, take out that kraken, before it destroys ours."

Meureii: "Where is Owly...he defeated the last Kraken!"

Leafiara offers, "Hey, at least the Symbol of Supremacy will help since it -is-..."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd asks, "I suppose if you're going to do something, go all out?"

Chamorr heartily says, "Let's go whack it."

Stormyrain says, "May as well head that way."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd says, "It's an undead kraken, I've got nothing."

A loud BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM resonates from the depths of the sea as brilliant blasts of blue-white energy slam violently into krolvin warships, obliterating them and sending debris and krolvin corpses flying.

Pietra: "KRAKEN."

Stormyrain says, "You've spells."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Chaoswynd says, "I meant in the way of snide remarks."

Raelee: "Aboard the Titan, if you must know."

Fyrentennimar says, "We could always walk out and kill it."

Geijon: "Roblar?"

Roblar: "Da shore, destroyin der lil flotilla."

In the distance, the sands of the shore break apart as hordes of krolvin zombies and skeletons claw their way to life, then shamble on towards their enemies.

Geijon: "Likewise."

Dergoatean: "Would be nice if we just had one of those krakens to do it for us instead."

Geijon: "Destroy these ships!"

Suddenly, the undead kraken's tentacles curl up over the Leviathian pylon ship. The constructs try to pivot the plinite pylons at the tendrils and fire, but they are not quick enough. The tentacles tighten around the Leviathian ship and tear it apart before dragging the entire vessel, constructs and pylons below sea.

Hapenlok: "We lost the Leviathian."

Dergoatean: "Careful, Titan!!"

[The militia group proceeds to the Titan.]

[The Titan]

A trio of masts rises high overhead, their limbs laden with bundles of white sails and their lengths flanked by heavy rope shrouds. Around the perimeter of the deck, solid oak planks form the walkway, while the center space is spanned by wide-barred grates. You also see a wooden railing and a churning pale white portal.

Also here: Shinann, Stormyrain, Lord Chamorr, Great Lord Nazarr, Fyrentennimar, Puptilian, Dwi

Darcena: "You're not giving me confidence GOAT."

Darcena: "We need a way to get back!"

Dergoatean: "Have the confidence! Just be careful!"

Geijon: "The portal is our way back. Destroy the Krol ships."

Wild krolvin barking can be periodically heard over the chaos of the storm and battle.

Hapenlok: "...you know, if it were possible for me to ....get teleported somehow to where that kraken is..."

Dergoatean: "Might have to pivot that pylon faster than the Leviathan could."

Roblar: "Only three moar metinks."

Hapenlok: "...I might be able to occupy it for a bit. feed it some meteors."

One by one, more Idolone and Sparrow ships are destroyed by the kraken's deadly tentacles. Some imperial ships begin to maneuver away, trying to push out from the island as more krolvin ships advance on them.

Shinann: "Anyone have eyes on Praxopius or Thrayzar?"

Roblar: "Am goin to swim below after it!"

Stormyrain: "So far nothing from the view of the Titan."

Geijon: "Has anyone engaged th' kraken?"

Dergoatean: "There are about 14 ships left on shore."

Upon the high ridge where Kragnack stands, a blink of white light appears behind him.

Roblar: "Get em Thrayzar!"

The loud echo of explosions and the ever-growing crackle of burning ships carries on the wind.

In the distance, the sands of the shore break apart as hordes of krolvin zombies and skeletons claw their way to life, then shamble on towards their enemies.

Geijon: "Ensure the Krol don't sail on Wehnimer's!"

Evia: "Charl, lend a hand here, for cryin out loud!"

Roblar: "By time we dun wid dem, dey afta bring da kraken, will av no boats."

Upon the ridge, Kragnack spins, as the white figure dances about, blinking in and out of existence, slashing at the krolvin warlord's legs, and arms with his hatchets. Then, Rone vanishes, and Kragnack howls before rushing out of sight, heading down a trail towards the shore.

Geijon: "Destroy these ships!"

The pylon on the Titan pivots, aiming towards the kraken.

Geijon: "Get it Darcena!"

Evia: "Get that Kraken Darcena!"

Dergoatean: "Let's form on Darcena! Extra power for the pylon!"

Leafiara: "You've got this!"

A loud BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM resonates from the depths of the sea as brilliant blasts of blue-white energy slam violently into krolvin warships, obliterating them and sending debris and krolvin corpses flying.

Darcena: "We've got an excellent team here!"

Dergoatean: "15 brave defenders at the titan pylon!"


Final Strike

Upon the deck of the Titan, Praxopius wheels into view. He takes a thin syringe, placing the needle into his side, then rises up slowly from his chair. He grabs the chair, tossing it into the raging waters below the ship, and unsheathes his warcat longsword. His face smeared with white war paint, his grins wide, very wide, and tears streak down his face as he rushes towards the Shore of Glaoveln.

Upon the high ridges of Glaoveln, krolvin can be seen maneuvering trebuchets into position before launching volleys of fiery rocks against imperial ships encroaching about the shores.

Dergoatean: "We've moving fast with this pylon but could go faster with more help."

Dergoatean: "Prax just poisoned himself and convinced his legs to work again."

Dergoatean: "He should be joining you on the shore."

More and more Idolone ships begin to sink beneath the onslaught of the kraken, who continues to bellow out from the strikes of the pylons from the Titan. Much of the remaining Idolone fleet begin to slowly retreat.

Krolvins bark wildly and loudly nearby, as more war ships depart from the shores to engage in battle against imperial vessels. The crossfire of ballista bolts arc up into the air, and fires rage along the decks of ships in the distance.

Evia: "Go go Pylon people!"

[Elsewhere: Dergoatean steadies the blue-white pylon and fires! A bolt of brilliant blue-white energy soars out, and strikes the center of a huge rotting kraken and causes it to shriek and a decaying tentacle to burn off!]

Dergoatean: "We got a tentacle!"

Leafiara: "Keep at it!"

Geijon: "They have a few ships left."

Praxopius: "The daggers are on the deck of the Titan!"

Geijon: "Don't use them."

[Elsewhere: Lyrna steadies the blue-white pylon and fires! A bolt of brilliant blue-white energy soars out, and strikes a huge rotting kraken, burning a hole into its rotting skin!]]]

[Elsewhere: Rorcustious steadies the blue-white pylon and fires! A bolt of brilliant blue-white energy soars out, and strikes a huge rotting kraken, burning a hole into its rotting skin!]

Pouring over the ridge like a blue flood, krolvin, dead and alive, swarm down towards the Shores. Suddenly, there is a blink of white light among them, flashing and vanishing about, as Rone appears, slicing and tearing, spinning and cutting, moving through the crowd and then rushes off. The krolvin seem to pursue him up a ridge, led away from the shore. Just then, there is a spark along Rone's gauntlets, and he stumbles, as the host of krolvin descend upon him. He staggers about, and escapes the clash with the krolvin by tumbling off over the ridge, splashing into the rocks and water below.

Darcena: "Be careful down on the shores!"

[The militia group searches for Thrayzar in the waters, but can't find him.]

Stormyrain: "No sign of him in the water that we can see."

Stormyrain: "Hopefully he was able to portal out."

Dergoatean: "6 warships remaining on the shores!"

Dergoatean: "They keep floating up to us over time."

Dergoatean: "But this is down from 14 or so last I surveyed."

Krolvins bark wildly and loudly nearby, as more war ships depart from the shores to engage in battle against imperial vessels. The crossfire of ballista bolts arc up into the air, and fires rage along the decks of ships in the distance.

Geijon: "We've burned every ship on th' shore."

Darcena: "Thanks for the reports, Goat."

Kragnack descends from the ridge, rushing towards the shores as more krolvin fall in behind him.

[Elsewhere: Pukk steadies the blue-white pylon and fires! A bolt of brilliant blue-white energy soars out, and strikes the center of a huge rotting kraken and causes it to shriek and a decaying tentacle to burn off!]

[Elsewhere: Pukk steadies the blue-white pylon and fires! A bolt of brilliant blue-white energy soars out, and strikes the center of a huge rotting kraken and causes it to shriek and a decaying tentacle to burn off! (Yes, from what I understand, he did it twice on consecutive shots.)]

Praxopius runs along the sands of Glaoveln, screaming at the top of his lungs. His face is smeared in white paint and krolvin blood. Entrails dangle from his arm, krolvin guts. His blade is black from the blood of his enemies. He weeps and cackles all at the same time. As Kragnack descends, landing on the shore, Praxopius rushes in to strike him. With ease, Kragnack blocks Prax with his broadsword, then knocks him aside with his tentacle arm, sending the man flying off.

Geijon: "Burn these ships til we find them."

Dergoatean: "Prax and Kragnack both on the shores, but not the shores that we have access to."

Evia: "How go ye Titan?"

Darcena: "We're doing fine. Just working on whittling down the kraken."

In the distance, the sands of the shore break apart as hordes of krolvin zombies and skeletons claw their way to life, then shamble on towards their enemies.

Hapenlok: "KRAGNACK!"


Warlord Showdown

[As the militia group continues to look for Prax, Thrayzar, or Kragnack...]

Kragnack just bit the dust!

A loud demonic shriek echoes across the heavens, as even some krolvin give pause to observe a flight of winged demons overheard, soaring out over the waters to set imperial ships on fire with their fiery breath.

Chaoswynd just moved quietly south, with his group following closely.

[Shores of Glaoveln]

The skeletal remnants of an ancient sea creature dominates the center of the shore here, its bones nearly frozen from the wind and waves. Tiny insects crawl along the creature's remains. You also see a frozen krolvin corpse and a black krolvin carrack.

Also here: Great Lord Nazarr, Maiden Leafiara, Stormyrain, Chaoswynd, Shinann, Master Warclaidh, Marshal Meureii, Lord Chamorr, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Sir Cryheart, Dame Evia, Kembal, Sir Geijon

Cryheart says, "Into the ethereal."

Evia says, "He went up in a column of light."

Geijon: "Kragnack has been killed and he faded away. Well done Kembal."

Lauranathalasa: "Kemball just blew up Kragnack."

Leafiara curiously asks, "Who did?"

Warclaidh says, "I couldn't even attack him."

[Others fill in that Kragnack was at the spot but was killed.]

Dergoatean: "Wow. Well done!"

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "Kragnack just ambushed me. Didn't hit me at all."

Geijon: "Burn these ships."

Raelee: "He is not dead."

Siierra: "Great job!"

Hapenlok says, "Watch yourselves."

Raelee: "He is on the Titan."

Kragnack: "Fools..."

[Multiple groups head toward the edge of the shore.]

[Glaoveln, Peninsula]

At the edge of the peninsula, shallow murky water rushes up on all sides. Off in the distance, storm clouds churn over the dark ocean. You also see a slender black krolvin war galley.

Also here: Shinann, Maiden Leafiara, Stormyrain, Chaoswynd, Xorus, Lady Kitasune, High Lady Titaniae, Fyrentennimar, Soneiken, Ysharra, Melikor, Arasleaf, Magister Raelee, Mayor Lylia

Speaking to Raelee, Ysharra asks, "There's a lot of people on that boat. What do you think will happen?"

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Dergoatean: "Bring it!"

Evia: "Chop his jewels off Darcena!"

Speaking to Ysharra, Raelee says, "Death."

Roblar: "We returning."

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Geijon: "Get Darcena restored."

Dergoatean: "Tonight is your last, fiend!"

Kragnack just bit the dust!

[Leafi and others proceed to the Titan.]

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

[The Titan]

A squat iron mooring sits off to the port side of the deck, wound with massive coils of chain, which no doubt support the ship's anchor. Overhead, rope shrouds and riggings crisscross, creating an almost web-like pattern. You also see a churning pale white portal and a large wooden platform with a glowing blue-white pylon on it.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Takoa, Tsarok, Roonie, Commander Roblar, Pietra, Relic Hunter Ulkov, Relic Hunter Madmountan, High Lady Titaniae, Hapenlok, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, the body of Kragnack who is lying down, Iriena, Ingiom, Siierra, Mister Pukk, Bernadette, Laurentinus, Lord Rorcustious, Rioja

Laurentinus says, "Your reputation for blowing things into nothing is going downhill."

>look krag

You see Kragnack.

He appears to be a Krolvin.

He is tall and powerfully built. He appears to be in the prime of life. He has large onyx-hued eyes and grayish-blue skin. He has thick, coarse bone white hair that covers his head and extends across his shoulders. He has an ape-like face, a flat nose and long-fingered hands. In place of his left arm is a large, thrashing incarnadine-hued tenctacle.

He appears to be DEAD!

He has a case of uncontrollable convulsions, and deep gashes and serious bleeding from his back.

He is bleeding slightly from the back.

He is holding a massive frost-edged broadsword in his right hand and a spiked blue steel shield in his left hand.

He is wearing a heavy dwarven hide greatcloak, a bone-clapsed grey leather harness, some marred white leathers, a massive leather back-scabbard, some patched black leather trousers, and a pair of thick black boots.

Leafiara gives Kragnack a friendly little kick.

Dergoatean just arrived.

(Dergoatean spits on Kragnack's corpse.)

Speaking deeply to Kragnack, Roblar says, "Stay down."

Leafiara says, "Well... one problem down."

Leafiara smirks at Kragnack.

In the distance, several krolvin galleys advance on some imperial warships, firing black-tipped ballista bolts and launching volleys of fiery oil at their targets.

Pukk grins at Leafiara.

Roblar kicks some dirt on the corpse of Kragnack.

Kragnack rises.

Leafiara flashes a quick grin.

Claudaro whispers the words to his spell, tracing his fingers across the sky. A vibrant stream of rainbow colors burst forth, streaming alongside his motions before dispersing into an imperceptible mist.

Claudaro gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +525 - TD: +320 + CvA: +18 + d100: +33 == +256

Warding failed!

Wisps of black smoke swirl around Kragnack and he bursts into flame causing 107 points of damage!

... 55 points of damage!

Right leg aflame. When the smoke clears, there's nothing left.

Kragnack screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!

He is stunned!

... 20 points of damage!

Nasty burns to abdomen, Kragnack shrieks in pain!

... 15 points of damage!

Burst of flames to right arm toasts skin to elbows.

The flames around Kragnack continue to burn!

Hapenlok says, "No."

Hapenlok intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...

Hapenlok gestures at Kragnack.

The ground beneath Hapenlok rumbles, then erupts in a shower of rubble that coalesces in to a large, pudgy hand in mid-air. The stone hand attempts to grab Kragnack but can not seem to reach him. Soon the stone hand goes still and collapses to a pile of rubble that quickly disintegrates to invisible dust.

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack stumbles dazedly, somehow managing to evade the attack!

>ms krag

For some reason you can't attack Kragnack.

Rorcustious says, "Down several times too.."

Ulkov swings a pure white morning star at Kragnack!

AS: +564 vs DS: +994 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +93 = -304

A clean miss.

Kragnack rises.

Hapenlok waves to Kragnack.

Roblar scowls.

>targ krag

You are now targeting Kragnack.

Leafiara petitions the spirits as flickers of pale flame surround her hands...

Leafiara channels at Kragnack.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Leafiara!

Leafiara hurls a roaring ball of fire at Kragnack!

AS: +601 vs DS: +838 with AvD: +58 + d100 roll: +53 = -126

A clean miss.

The guiding force leaves Leafiara.

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Roblar!

A suit of black rolaren plate armor partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

AS: +936 vs DS: +589 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +99 = +464

... and hits for 29 points of damage!

Awkward slash to Roblar's stomach!

Everyone needs another belly button.

Laurentinus chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...

Laurentinus gestures at Kragnack.

A sickly, violet haze encompasses Kragnack.

CS: +50 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +12 == -229

Warded off!

Bernadette swings a black vultite miner's axe at Kragnack!

AS: +520 vs DS: +714 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +78 = -86

A clean miss.

The flames surrounding Kragnack flare up violently...

... 5 points of damage!

Minor burns to chest. That hurts a bit.

The flames around Kragnack continue to burn!

Hapenlok yells, "Get the daggers!"

Pietra swings a perfect mithril backslasher at Kragnack!

Kragnack evades the attack by inches!

Pietra swings a dark vultite butcher knife at Kragnack!

Kragnack evades the attack by inches!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

By amazing chance, Kragnack evades the attack!

Surprisingly, Roblar manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

In the nick of time, Kragnack interposes his blue steel shield between himself and the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

At the last moment, Kragnack blocks the attack with his shield!

Surprisingly, Roblar manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

With no room to spare, Kragnack blocks the attack with his blue steel shield!

Hapenlok chants a short phrase, embers leaping from his fingertips, as he clenches his hand into a smoke-shrouded fist.

Leafiara grandly raises her white ora slasher as she stows it in her imflass scabbard with a satisfying *WOOSH*!

Leafiara slides her white ora kunai in her leather thigh-sheath with a satisfying *SWISH*!

Laurentinus chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...

Laurentinus gestures at Kragnack.

A sickly, violet haze encompasses Kragnack.

CS: +50 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +51 == -190

Warded off!

>mstrike kick krag

For some reason you can't attack Kragnack.

Zosopage says, "All of them were dead in there."

Madmountan swings a closed fist at Kragnack!

With extreme effort, Kragnack blocks the attack with his shield!

Dergoatean traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...

Hapenlok channels at Kragnack.

CS: +520 - TD: +320 + CvA: +18 + d100: +85 == +303

Warding failed!

Small flames of yellow and orange hues begin to lick at Kragnack. Before long, the flames grow more violent, reaching hungrily up his body. He falls to the ground and the flames engulf him. Black smoke rises in tendrils from the large blaze around Kragnack as he burns.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack was just incinerated!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Rorcustious!

AS: +936 vs DS: +350 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +78 = +699

... and hits for 255 points of damage!

Masterful slash to Rorcustious's lower back!

Spinal cord and life are just memories now.

Rorcustious drops dead at your feet!

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara channels at Kragnack.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!

CS: +511 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +92 == +312

Warding failed!

Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 172 points of damage!

... 55 points of damage!

Kragnack's eye bubbles and bursts along with most of the head!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Titaniae swings a lacquered illthorn runestaff at Kragnack!

Kragnack skillfully interposes his broadsword between himself and the incoming strike, deflecting it harmlessly to the side!

Leafiara glances dubiously at Kragnack.

Ulkov swings a sharpened kelyn hoolurge at Kragnack!

With no room to spare, Kragnack blocks the attack with his blue steel shield!

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara channels at Kragnack.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!

CS: +511 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +52 == +272

Warding failed!

Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 223 points of damage!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

At the last moment, Kragnack blocks the attack with his shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

Kragnack skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Dergoatean traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...

Dergoatean gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +545 - TD: +315 + CvA: +18 + d100: +63 == +311

Warding failed!

His right leg explodes!

Kragnack screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!

Kragnack is stunned!

Claudaro whispers the words to his spell, tracing his fingers across the sky. A vibrant stream of rainbow colors burst forth, streaming alongside his motions before dispersing into an imperceptible mist.

Claudaro gestures at Kragnack.

Claudaro hurls a seething blast of steam at Kragnack!

AS: +521 vs DS: +566 with AvD: +58 + d100 roll: +35 = +48

A clean miss.

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara channels at Kragnack.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!

CS: +511 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +49 == +269

Warding failed!

Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 190 points of damage!

... 50 points of damage!

Kragnack's neck and shoulders blasted away by intense wave of plasma.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Zosopage swings a diamond-edged black vultite falchion at Kragnack!

In the nick of time, Kragnack interposes his blue steel shield between himself and the attack!

Kragnack positions himself to attack Dergoatean.

The evanescent shield shrouding Dergoatean flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow.

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara channels at Kragnack.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!

CS: +511 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +59 == +279

Warding failed!

Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 215 points of damage!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Hapenlok just arrived.

Hapenlok stares at Kragnack and cackles deep in his throat, his voice rising in chilling laughter.

Speaking wryly to Kragnack, Leafiara says, "I've got a lot of problems tonight and I'm not in a good mood, so I suggest staying down."

Lady Kitasune just arrived.

Sir Geijon's group just arrived.

Takoa just arrived.

Lauranathalasa nods.

Hapenlok says, "This ends..tonight."

Dergoatean gives Kragnack a friendly little kick.

Mayor Lylia's group just arrived.

Kragnack rises.

Bernadette swings a black vultite miner's axe at Kragnack!

Kragnack dodges just in the nick of time!

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Raelee!

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Raelee!

AS: +936 vs DS: +917 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +81 = +133

... and hits for 13 points of damage!

Weak slash to Raelee's lower back!

An unpleasant sense of deja vu settles over you as you sense fluctuations in the mana fields surrounding Raelee.

Claudaro whispers the words to his spell, tracing his fingers across the sky. A vibrant stream of rainbow colors burst forth, streaming alongside his motions before dispersing into an imperceptible mist.

Claudaro gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +525 - TD: +320 + CvA: +18 + d100: +55 == +278

Warding failed!

Wisps of black smoke swirl around Kragnack and he bursts into flame causing 138 points of damage!

... 70 points of damage!

Flame burns through Kragnack's abdomen. Greasy smoke billows forth.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: -2 vs DS: +1436 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +98 = -1319

A clean miss.

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Lylia!

By amazing chance, Lylia evades the attack!

Leafiara smirks at Kragnack.

Ulkov swings a sharpened kelyn hoolurge at Kragnack!

AS: +569 vs DS: +714 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +54 = -63

A clean miss.

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

With incredible finesse, Kragnack deflects the attack with his blue steel shield!

Claudaro whispers the words to his spell, tracing his fingers across the sky. A vibrant stream of rainbow colors burst forth, streaming alongside his motions before dispersing into an imperceptible mist.

Madmountan swings a glowing coraesine mekya ne'rutka at Kragnack!

In a dazzling display of celerity, Kragnack dodges out of the way of Madmountan's attack!

Claudaro gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +525 - TD: +320 + CvA: +18 + d100: +97 == +320

Warding failed!

Wisps of black smoke swirl around Kragnack and he bursts into flame causing 165 points of damage!

... 65 points of damage!

Left arm incinerated. Unfortunate.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Zosopage swings a dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +527 vs DS: +714 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +2 = -164

A clean miss.

Madmountan swings a glowing coraesine mekya ne'rutka at Kragnack!

In a dazzling display of celerity, Kragnack dodges out of the way of Madmountan's attack!

Surprisingly, Madmountan manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Madmountan swings a glowing coraesine mekya ne'rutka at Kragnack!

In a dazzling display of celerity, Kragnack dodges out of the way of Madmountan's attack!

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Ysharra!

Amazingly, Ysharra manages to block the attack with her aegis!

Tsarok leaps from hiding to attack!

Tsarok swings a twisted kroderine warsword at Kragnack!

Kragnack evades the attack by inches!

Ulkov swings a sharpened kelyn hoolurge at Kragnack!

Kragnack barely manages to fend off the attack with his broadsword!

Claudaro whispers the words to his spell, tracing his fingers across the sky. A vibrant stream of rainbow colors burst forth, streaming alongside his motions before dispersing into an imperceptible mist.

Claudaro gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +525 - TD: +320 + CvA: +18 + d100: +64 == +287

Warding failed!

Wisps of black smoke swirl around Kragnack and he bursts into flame causing 162 points of damage!

... 70 points of damage!

Flame burns through Kragnack's abdomen. Greasy smoke billows forth.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

A haze of pale blue and white fog slowly creeps along the surface of the bay, billowing out from the constant barrage of energy pylons firing in the distance.

Madmountan removes a thin black-bladed dagger from in his combat case.

Kragnack rises.

Bernadette swings a black vultite miner's axe at Kragnack!

AS: +520 vs DS: +403 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +34 = +181

... and hits for 39 points of damage!

Solid blow gouges a chunk out of Kragnack's right leg.

He is stunned!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +491 vs DS: +381 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +8 = +139

... and hits for 13 points of damage!

Minor puncture to the right leg.

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Nearly insensible, Kragnack desperately blocks the attack with his shield!

Thrassus exclaims, "Hit him with a dagger!"

Shadows dance between Lylia's outstretched fingers as she issues a command in archaic Faendryl.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Kragnack!

AS: +567 vs DS: +361 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +2 = +243

... and hits for 96 points of damage!

Blast to Kragnack's head destroys right eye!

Brain obliterated!

Disgusting, but painful only for a second.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Speaking in Krolvin to Kragnack, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Kragnack rises.

Tsarok leaps from hiding to attack!

Tsarok swings a twisted kroderine warsword at Kragnack!

AS: +300 vs DS: +403 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +58 = -16

A clean miss.

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack easily blocks the attack with his blue steel shield!

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Meureii!

Meureii evades the attack by a hair!

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +217 vs DS: +403 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +56 = -109

A clean miss.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Kragnack!

AS: +567 vs DS: +403 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +52 = +251

... and hits for 114 points of damage!

Slash to Kragnack's ribs opens a sucking chest wound!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Geijon says, "Everblood."

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Claudaro says, "Try those special daggers."

Kembal removes a vial of tar-like black salve from in his alabaster backpack. [This was the anti-Everblood salve used against the Blameless.]

Geijon peers quizzically at Kragnack.

Hapenlok channels at Kragnack.

CS: +520 - TD: +320 + CvA: +18 + d100: +5 == +223

Warding failed!

Wisps of black smoke swirl around Kragnack and he bursts into flame causing 74 points of damage!

... 50 points of damage!

Left arm incinerated. Unfortunate.

He is stunned!

... 50 points of damage!

Flame consumes Kragnack's right arm all the way to the shoulder.

... 20 points of damage!

Nasty burns to chest make you wish you never heard of heartburn.

... 5 points of damage!

Minor burns to left hand. Ouch.

The flames around Kragnack continue to burn!

Kragnack rises.

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +0 vs DS: +57 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +31 = -5

A clean miss.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Kragnack!

AS: +567 vs DS: +57 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +98 = +643

... and hits for 236 points of damage!

Quick, powerful slash!

Kragnack's chest is ripped open!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kembal asks, "How about this salve?"

Kragnack rises.

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with his blue steel shield!

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Zosopage!

Some etched black alloy field-plate partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

AS: +936 vs DS: +410 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +5 = +549

... and hits for 33 points of damage!

Downward slash across Zosopage's right thigh!

Might not scar.

He is stunned!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Kragnack!

At the last moment, Kragnack blocks the attack with his shield!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Kragnack!

In the nick of time, Kragnack interposes his blue steel shield between himself and the attack!

Surprisingly, Chamorr manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Kragnack!

AS: +577 vs DS: +403 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +31 = +239

... and hits for 62 points of damage!

Stomach ripped open by mighty blow!

He is stunned!

Ulkov swings a sharpened kelyn hoolurge at Kragnack!

AS: +564 vs DS: +364 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +4 = +232

... and hits for 63 points of damage!

Hard blow breaks the femur!

He is knocked to the ground!

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Staggering dazedly, Kragnack blocks the attack with his shield!

Pietra leaps from hiding to attack!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with his blue steel shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

Kragnack stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with his blue steel shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

AS: +727 vs DS: +253 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +73 = +577

... and hits for 193 points of damage!

Gruesome, slashing blow to the side of Kragnack's head!

Skull split open! Brain (and life) vanishes in a fine mist.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Leafiara says, "If it's only Everblood..."

Leafiara grabs some leather handwraps coated with a tar-like black substance from a small pocket inside of her red silk cape. [And this is what anti-Everblood-coated weapons looked like.]

Roblar grins.

As Leafiara removes some fingerless autumn-hued gloves inset with sylvan sigils in white ora from her hands, the flames surrounding them flicker once, then vanish.

Leafiara tucks some fingerless autumn-hued gloves inset with sylvan sigils in white ora into a small pocket inside of her red silk cape.

Leafiara slips some leather handwraps coated with a tar-like black substance over her hands.

Kembal taps a vial of tar-like black salve, which is in his left hand.

Kragnack rises.

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +0 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +63 = -119

A clean miss.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Kragnack!

AS: +567 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +90 = +489

... and hits for 146 points of damage!

Right leg mangled horribly.

He is knocked to the ground!

He is stunned!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Kragnack!

AS: +577 vs DS: +134 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +64 = +541

... and hits for 162 points of damage!

Deep slash to Kragnack's right side!

Several inches of padding sliced off hip....

From the inside!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "It appears we've run out of choices, Geijon."

Geijon says, "No."

The voice of Pietra says, "Get the daggers from the table."

Thrassus exclaims, "Use the daggers!"

Snow falls on the daggers on the table.

Hapenlok says, "Either that or toss him overboard or let him live."

You hear the voice of Pietra swearing long, loud and well.

Kragnack rises.

Pietra leaps from hiding to attack!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +471 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +82 = -47

A clean miss.

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

In the nick of time, Kragnack interposes his frost-edged broadsword between himself and the blow!

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +201 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +15 = -384

A clean miss.

>punch krag

For some reason you can't attack Kragnack.

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon says, "Even trolls die."

Takoa swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +184 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +13 = +15

A clean miss.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

With no room to spare, Kragnack manages to parry the blow with his frost-edged broadsword!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

AS: +802 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +93 = +722

... and hits for 217 points of damage!

Gruesome slash opens Kragnack's forehead!

Grey matter spills forth!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

(Lylia draws the dagger across Kragnack's throat, leaving traces of black ichor in its wake.)

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises.

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack skillfully deflects the attack with his broadsword!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Kragnack!

AS: +596 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +86 = +519

... and hits for 251 points of damage!

Blow to eye impacts the brain.

Kragnack twitches violently, then dies.

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon says, "Even trolls die."

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Kragnack.

Thrassus exclaims, "Use the daggers you fools!"

Rioja hisses at Kragnack.

The voice of Pietra says, "The TABLE daggers."

A large metal construct pivots a huge blue-whorled white pylon and points it towards some krolvin warships. The air around the pylon ripples and heats up as a dozen blasts of elemental energy strike the ships, one after the other in rapid succession. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Roblar deeply says, "Not touchin dose."

You hear the voice of Pietra vomiting an offensive thesaurus of vulgarity that would secretly impress any bibliophile.

You hear the voice of Pietra muttering a suggestion involving an anatomically impossible arrangement of Charl and his oysters.

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Kragnack!

AS: +610 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +56 = +78

A clean miss.

Meureii swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack gauges the attack and expertly parries it with his frost-edged broadsword!

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

With blinding speed, Kragnack parries the attack with his broadsword!

Lylia swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

With extreme effort, Kragnack beats back the attack with his broadsword!

Tsarok leaps from hiding to attack!

Tsarok swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +248 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +11 = -341

A clean miss.

In the distance, an arctic griffin swoops down and snatches up an imperial fighter, tearing him apart in the sky! A momet later, the griffin soars overhead, dropping a piece of chewed flesh onto the ship's deck!

Cryheart swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +263 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +43 = +124

... and hits for 7 points of damage!

Attack hits Kragnack's throat but doesn't break the skin.

Close!

Chamorr swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +498 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +56 = +372

... and hits for 94 points of damage!

Awesome shot skewers skull! Kragnack blinks once and falls quite dead!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Geijon says, "Dont use th' daggers."

Kembal says, "Got killed by a dagger now."

The voice of Pietra says, "Make up your damned minds."

Speaking to Geijon, Dergoatean says, "He rose up a dozen times without the daggers."

Kragnack tries to rise...but slows.

The voice of Pietra asks, "Daggers or not?"

Leafiara casually says, "We've got this."

Kembal says, "Seems like the dagger did someting."

Thrassus exclaims, "Keep at it!"

Chaoswynd mutters, "Just keep killing him. Seems it's working."

Pukk quietly says, "I can't use daggers."

Speaking in Krolvin, the ghostly voice of Kragnack deeply barks something you don't understand.

The ghostly laughter of Kragnack echoes through the area, sending a shiver down your spine.

The ghostly voice of Kragnack deeply asks, "Daggers?"

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +217 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +59 = -324

A clean miss.

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

Pietra leaps from hiding to attack!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

At the last moment, Kragnack parries the blow with his broadsword!

Takoa swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +247 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +89 = -264

A clean miss.

Fyrentennimar swings a monir-hafted eahnor fang at Kragnack!

AS: +540 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +78 = +443

... and hits for 124 points of damage!

Solid strike caves Kragnack's skull in, resulting in instant death!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Speaking to Chaoswynd, Dergoatean says, "It wasn't until a dagger struck him."

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Darcena frowns at Kragnack.

A large metal construct pivots a huge blue-whorled white pylon and points it towards some krolvin warships. The air around the pylon ripples and heats up as a dozen blasts of elemental energy strike the ships, one after the other in rapid succession. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

Bernadette swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +460 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +19 = -121

A clean miss.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

Kragnack skillfully interposes his broadsword between himself and the incoming strike, deflecting it harmlessly to the side!

Shadows dance between Lylia's outstretched fingers as she issues a command in archaic Faendryl.

Lylia gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +547 - TD: +315 + CvA: +18 + d100: +70 == +320

Warding failed!

A ragged wound rips open Kragnack's jugular, which begins spurting blood.

Ulkov swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

With extreme effort, Kragnack beats back the attack with his broadsword!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack evades the attack by a hair!

Pietra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

In the nick of time, Kragnack interposes his frost-edged broadsword between himself and the blow!

Melikor traces a burning rune into the air, melding the spiritual and elemental powers by sheer force of will.

Chamorr swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +493 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +12 = -95

A clean miss.

Melikor gestures at Kragnack.

CS: +529 - TD: +315 + CvA: +18 + d100: +28 == +260

Warding failed!

Kragnack's eyes flash with a searing jolt of light!

He is badly stunned!

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack stumbles dazedly, somehow managing to evade the attack!

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Unable to focus clearly, Kragnack blindly blocks the attack!

Bernadette swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Stupefied, Kragnack blocks the attack by blind luck!

Speaking in Krolvin to Kragnack, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Soneiken glares at Kragnack with a murderous glint in his eyes, his lips tightening into a cool sneer.

Dergoatean swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Fumbling aimlessly, Kragnack manages to deflect the attack with his broadsword!

Ysharra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +484 vs DS: +342 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +25 = +188

... and hits for 25 points of damage!

Well aimed shot, punctures upper arm!

Tsarok leaps from hiding to attack!

Tsarok swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Fumbling aimlessly, Kragnack manages to deflect the attack with his broadsword!

Takoa swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +172 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +84 = -14

A clean miss.

Ulkov swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +216 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +34 = -20

A clean miss.

Cryheart swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +260 vs DS: +183 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +28 = +126

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Blow slides along the ribs.

Probably tickles.

Chamorr swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +493 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +40 = +263

... and hits for 53 points of damage!

Shot knocks Kragnack's head back by pushing on the inside of the skull!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Geijon says, "Dont use th' daggers."

Rioja exclaims, "Kill 'im a lot!"

Pietra stares at Geijon.

Darcena sniffs at Madmountan.

Speaking to Kragnack, Chaoswynd says, "Shush, no comments from the peanut gallery."

Geijon yells, "Thrayzar!"

Kragnack begins to rise, but even slower. His tentacle arm falls off and withers away.

(Claudaro drives his black-bladed dagger into Kragnack's corpse, square in the chest, and leaves it there.)

Leafiara squints.

Speaking to Geijon, Dergoatean says, "He's already been struck; I doubt the 17th dagger strike will change things."

Pukk quietly asks, "Do we use the daggers or not?"

Thrassus exclaims, "Forget about the orc, kill the kral!"

Speaking to Kragnack, Chaoswynd says, "Dropped something there..."

(Lylia paints the black-bladed dagger in her hand in Kragnack's blood, working it into the wound her Blood-burst spell has created.)

Speaking to Geijon, Hapenlok says, "It's too late."

Lylia commands, "Use the daggers."

Geijon says, "Everblood weakens. It's not unlimited."

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

Zosopage swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack skillfully deflects the attack with his broadsword!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

Kragnack barely dodges the attack!

Surprisingly, Roblar manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Kragnack!

Kragnack skillfully deflects the attack with his broadsword!

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

Kragnack gauges the attack and expertly parries it with his frost-edged broadsword!

Meureii put a thin black-bladed dagger in his morduska hide sheath.

Takoa swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +259 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +10 = +87

A clean miss.

Tsarok sheathes a thin black-bladed dagger into one of the small scabbards sewn inside of his direwolf fur cloak.

Thrassus swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: -1 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +28 = -155

A clean miss.

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Geijon!

AS: +936 vs DS: +356 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +25 = +623

... and hits for 60 points of damage!

Well aimed shot, punctures calf!

He is stunned!

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara channels at Kragnack.

Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at Leafiara's feet as she releases a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward Kragnack!

CS: +511 - TD: +309 + CvA: +18 + d100: +13 == +233

Warding failed!

Kragnack is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 202 points of damage!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +217 vs DS: +621 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +92 = -291

A clean miss.

Ulkov swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +216 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +32 = +66

A clean miss.

Kragnack swings a massive frost-edged broadsword at Geijon!

AS: +936 vs DS: +356 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +59 = +657

... and hits for 68 points of damage!

Hard hit shatters shield arm.

He is stunned!

Chamorr swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

With no room to spare, Kragnack manages to parry the blow with his frost-edged broadsword!

Ysharra swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +484 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +50 = +352

... and hits for 90 points of damage!

Strike to the eye penetrates skull, ocular fluid sprays widely!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

You hear the voice of Pietra muttering a suggestion involving an anatomically impossible arrangement of Charl and his oysters.

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

Madmountan swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +217 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +45 = +80

A clean miss.

Cryheart swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

At the last moment, Kragnack parries the blow with his broadsword!

Ulkov swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +216 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +96 = +130

... and hits for 11 points of damage!

Minor puncture to the back.

A rapid fire of blue-white elemental energies arcs up from a nearby ship, soaring over the murky waters and nearly obliterating a serious of krolvin warships with a thunderous echo of blasts.

Kragnack positions himself to attack Hapenlok.

The evanescent shield shrouding Hapenlok flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow.

Zosopage swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +505 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +92 = +415

... and hits for 78 points of damage!

Deep slash to Kragnack's left forearm!

He is stunned!

Chirakk swings a thin black-bladed dagger at Kragnack!

AS: +320 vs DS: +173 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +92 = +260

... and hits for 52 points of damage!

Quick, powerful slash to Kragnack's right knee!

He is knocked to the ground!

An inky cloud of shadows surrounds Lylia's hand as she chants a twisting phrase...

Lylia channels at Kragnack.

CS: +547 - TD: +315 + CvA: +18 + d100: +37 == +287

Warding failed!

Massive internal disruption for 117 points of damage!

Kragnack drops dead at your feet!

Kragnack just bit the dust!

Ysharra nods once.

Speaking in Krolvin to Kragnack, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Kragnack rises, as pale green mist coils around him, restoring his wounds.

>prepare 317

>channel kragnack

Be at peace my child, there is no need for spells of war in here.

Evia squints.

Leafiara squints.

Kragnack suddenly stumbles for no apparent reason.

Kembal asks, "Who sancted?"

Lylia says, "Those of you who choose not to use them..."

Leafiara twists her head slightly, cracking her neck. She looks relieved.

Hapenlok says, "DROP THE SANCT."

Cryheart asks, "Hmm...who cast sanct?"

Hapenlok says, "We need to end this."

Speaking in Krolvin to Kragnack, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Leafiara slowly says, "I think... he did."

Kragnack stumbles forward.

Lylia says, "...I understand. You have fought as well and honorably."

Geijon says, "Th' everblood is not a new dilemma."

Lylia takes a few steps back.

Raelee leans on her staff.

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon asks, "How DID you get it?"

Raelee takes a moment to observe Kragnack.

Pukk barks wildly at Kragnack!

Madmountan put a thin black-bladed dagger in his combat case.

A rapid fire of blue-white elemental energies arcs up from a nearby ship, soaring over the murky waters and nearly obliterating a serious of krolvin warships with a thunderous echo of blasts.

Hapenlok says, "...Stone."

Speaking in Krolvin to Kragnack, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Pukk reaches out and takes Kragnack's hand, shaking it vigorously. Suddenly a loud *bzzzzzzzzzt* emanates from their clasped hands! Kragnack's arm vibrates wildly, causing him to jump and his eyes to grow wide!

The pools of onyx for Kragnack's eyes begin to turn blood red.

Pukk carefully turns something in his hand.

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon says, "You are no Krol."

Pietra gazes at Kragnack.

Speaking in Krolvin to Kragnack, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Cryheart says, "The daggers hae done their job."

Rioja peers quizzically at Kragnack.

Soneiken glares at Kragnack with a murderous glint in his eyes, his lips tightening into a cool sneer.

Pukk grins.

Kragnack looks down at his missing tendril arm, and falls to his knees.

Lylia nods at Cryheart.

Kragnack kneels down.

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon says, "Just another traitor to one's soul, a demon."

Thrassus smirks at Kragnack.

Soneiken points at Kragnack, and a forlorn shade rises out of the sphere wedged into his bronze-wrapped staff. It surges towards him and slams into his chest hard enough to instantly dissipate.

Roblar nods once.

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon says, "Your ships are burned and destroyed."

Speaking to Kragnack, Lylia says, "You and your line are ended."

Speaking to Kragnack, Claudaro says, "Consider your tribute delivered."

Roblar swings his rolaren waraxe at Kragnack's head and cuts off a hair!

Thrassus shows Kragnack his black-bladed dagger.

A rapid fire of blue-white elemental energies arcs up from a nearby ship, soaring over the murky waters and nearly obliterating a serious of krolvin warships with a thunderous echo of blasts.

Claudaro grins at Kragnack.

Speaking to Kragnack, Geijon says, "All of them on th' shores."

Roblar deeply says, "Trophy."

Speaking to Kragnack, Dergoatean says, "You have accomplished absolutely nothing of value with the entirety of your life. A waste of an existence. And now it is over."

Geijon yells, "Thrayzar!"

Kragnack tries to speak, but his chest suddenly caves in, collapsing inward.

Leafiara takes a moment to observe Kragnack.

Leafiara nods slowly.

Thrassus nods at Kragnack.

Shinann: "What is the report on Thrayzar or Praxopius?"

Ulkov says, "Mm."

Stormyrain: "No sightings."

Rioja shushes Kragnack!

Chaoswynd looks thoughtfully at Kragnack.

Speaking to Kragnack, Ysharra says, "I hope your kind remember this day. The next time they think to ask Mayor Rashere for 'tribute.'"

Kragnack begins to topple over, but then laughs. He laughs, and laughs, and laughs...

Chamorr heartily says, "The daggers worked."

Speaking to Kragnack, Zosopage says, "You should not have demanded slaves."

Kembal blinks.

Leafiara glances dubiously at Kragnack.

Lylia bows to Ysharra.

Xorus chuckles.

Raelee settles her gaze on Kragnack, watching him intently.

Melikor squints at Kragnack.

Drung deeply says, "Aye they did."

Ysharra winks at Lylia.

Pietra irritatedly says, "Not this again."

(Hapenlok says nothing, as he stares at the rapidly decomposing form of the Krolvin Leader.)

Claudaro agrees with Kragnack.

A rapid fire of blue-white elemental energies arcs up from a nearby ship, soaring over the murky waters and nearly obliterating a serious of krolvin warships with a thunderous echo of blasts.

Claudaro says, "This is a good time, laugh it up."

Chamorr heartily says, "Well that's not good."

Geijon looks over at Kragnack and shakes his head.

Lylia removes an embroidered sapphire silk handkerchief from in her wrap.

Kragnack raises his last remaining hand, closes his fist, and his eyes. With his last breath, he utters something archaic, then his entire body crumbles into a pile of ash.

Leafiara nods with satisfaction.

Roblar frowns.

Pietra blinks.

Chaoswynd raises his eyebrow, the moonstone shard set within only enhancing his skeptical expression.

Ysharra says, "Be ready..."

Darcena frowns.

Takoa hangs his head.

Roblar deeply says, "Prolly commanded da kraken."

Roblar scowls.

Dergoatean lets loose with a shout of exultation!

(Lylia carefully wraps the dagger in her hand in her handkerchief and tucks it away in a pocket of her wrap.)

Ysharra says, "That might have been a summons, yes."

Claudaro asks, "So um... where did that giant kraken get off to?"

Roblar deeply says, "Best set sail."

Raelee quietly remarks, "That, we keep."

Evia glances down.

Speaking to Roblar, Meureii says, "Thrayzar."

Screwing her eyes upward, Pietra glares at her offending hair and sighs. She closes her right eye, juts her chin out at an angle, and blows upward across her face, which causes Pietra's hair to flutter in the air for several seconds before falling back down and away from her eyes.

Speaking deeply to Meureii, Roblar asks, "Seen em?"

(Raelee scrapes a sample of ashes off the deck into her vial.)

Hapenlok pants.

Roblar: "Anyun on shore?"

Meureii says, "Nae since he fell off of that cliff."

Xorus removes an empty flask from in his heavy backpack.

Raelee put a slender glass vial in her white linen robe.

Hapenlok: "I'll go check."

(Xorus sweeps ash into his flask.)

Xorus put an empty flask in his heavy backpack.

Claudaro asks, "Anyone seen Prax since he was tossed aside by the corpse?"

Evia says, "No."

Ysharra says, "What about the Alchemist? I missed what happened to him."

Lylia shakes her head.

Zosopage says, "If we can't set sail I'd suggest the portal to the north."

Cryheart shakes his head.

In the distance, an arctic griffin swoops down and snatches up an imperial fighter, tearing him apart in the sky! A momet later, the griffin soars overhead, dropping a piece of chewed flesh onto the ship's deck!

Darcena hugs Pukk, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

(Dergoatean can't help himself and also sweeps up a bit of ash into his crystalline vial.)

Evia says, "He fell down a cliff."

Roblar deeply says, "He also was on shore metinks."

Elbromo asks, "Is he dead..kinda?"

Like giant orange fireflies dancing along the waters, roaring flames rise up from a mix of burning imperial and krolvin warships.

Speaking to Ysharra, Pietra says, "He got tentacle slapped by Kragnack."

Geijon says, "Doubt it."

Roblar deeply says, "Kin go sees."


Prax Passes

Snow falls from the sky, as Praxopius falls to his knees on the Peninsula.

[Most go to find him.]

[Glaoveln, Peninsula]

At the edge of the peninsula, shallow murky water rushes up on all sides. Off in the distance, storm clouds churn over the dark ocean. You also see a bloated krolvin zombie that appears dead, a black krolvin carrack and a slender black krolvin war galley.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Darcena, Chaoswynd, Lady Kitasune, Zosopage, Pietra, Sir Cryheart, Relic Hunter Ulkov, Marshal Meureii, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Melikor, Magister Raelee, Xorus, Great Lord Nazarr, Stormyrain, Hapenlok, Dergoatean, Commander Roblar, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Praxopius who is sitting

Speaking to Praxopius, Claudaro asks, "Ya okay there buddy?"

Praxopius opens his mouth, some blood seeping out.

Roblar winces.

Melikor mutters under his breath.

Leafiara smirks at Praxopius.

Chaoswynd looks thoughtfully at Praxopius.

Fyrentennimar says, "Ahah."

Speaking to Praxopius, Dergoatean says, "I condemn your methods, but have also taken advantage of the opportunities they presented."

Speaking to Praxopius, Ysharra asks, "Was it worth it?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Dergoatean says, "We will remember you."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "I don't care what they say. You gave me a chance to avenge myself."

Lylia kneels down.

Praxopius weakly says, "Is he..."

Praxopius weakly asks, "Is he?"

Claudaro nods at Praxopius.

Xorus says, "Kragnack is dust."

Ulkov says, "Yep."

Roblar deeply says, "He dead."

Claudaro says, "He's dead."

Lylia says, "Yes. Ash."

Cryheart says, "He went to dust."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Disintegrated."

Roblar deeply says, "Yer daggers worked."

Cryheart nods at Praxopius.

Dergoatean sits down next to Praxopius.

Zosopage says, "The ends don't always justify the means but then there are the blurred ones."

Ulkov says, "All kindsa dead."

Ysharra glances at Praxopius.

Speaking heartily to Praxopius, Chamorr says, "Toast."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Like Rysus."

Hapenlok nods at Praxopius.

Lylia gazes with interest at Praxopius.

Speaking to Praxopius, Claudaro says, "You can rest easy, Kragnack is no more, thanks to your poisoned daggers."

Praxopius laughs!

Lylia says, "He laughed as he died, and spoke some phrase I do not know..."

Leafiara squints at Praxopius.

Praxopius laughs!

Praxopius weakly says, "It worked..."

Cryheart nods.

Praxopius applauds.

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "....Stone probably knew. Or knows."

Lylia says, "Another fit of laughter..."

Speaking to Praxopius, Chirakk says, "Aye, took a bit, but he did die."

Lylia narrows her eyes.

Chamorr heartily says, "Uhoh."

Siierra raises an eyebrow.

Praxopius cackles insanely, wild-eyed and drooling.

Nazarr asks, "Can you recall the sound of the phrase, Madam Mayor?"

Stormyrain reaches into the sleeve of her ebon blouse and retrieves a bone-hilted serrated faenor dagger.

Lylia says, "I do wish someone would tell us the humor."

Claudaro nods at Praxopius.

Roblar peers quizzically at Praxopius.

Pietra leans softly against Tsarok.

Praxopius slumps a bit, blood seeping from his mouth and ears.

Ysharra removes a sickly deep black blossom from in her carved ivory vasculum.

Lylia removes an embroidered sapphire silk handkerchief from in her wrap.

Chaoswynd looks thoughtfully at Praxopius.

Lylia offers Praxopius an embroidered sapphire silk handkerchief.

Darcena growls at Praxopius.

Stormyrain narrows her eyes.

Ysharra looks thoughtfully at Praxopius.

Praxopius weakly says, "It worked...he's gone..."

Lylia looks over at Nazarr and shakes her head.

(Dergoatean, still seated next to Praxopius, goes to sit him upright.)

Firmly planting his feet equidistance apart, Hapenlok glances at Praxopius as he folds his arms at the waist.

Praxopius spits blood.

Thrassus nods at Praxopius.

Speaking to Praxopius, Lylia says, "Yes. Gone."

Darcena asks, "And who will take up his mantle?"

Speaking to Praxopius, Dergoatean says, "You have reached your goal."

Darcena says, "The end only justifies the means when there is actual progress, Praxopius."

Chamorr heartily says, "Ewww."

Claudaro says, "Dunno what others will say of ya... but, I'll speak well of ya, for the chance you gave us here."

Dergoatean asks, "Anything you wish to share before...?"

Ysharra asks, "So passed Kragnack. And as for Praxopius...?"

Zosopage says, "The guy is dying and you still berate him."

Shinann folds her arms over her chest.

Praxopius spits blood.

Zosopage shakes his head, clucking his tongue.

Stormyrain clenches her jaw.

Leafiara flashes a wide grin at Zosopage.

Stormyrain gives a sidelong glance at Chaoswynd.

Chirakk says, "Yeah he's not looking so good."

Shinann gives a sidelong glance at Stormyrain.

Speaking quietly to Praxopius, Lylia says, "The family you hope to see awaits you. Are there any left with whom you would share a word? I shall carry that message."

Stormyrain furrows her brow, her face tensed in some inner conflict.

Melikor folds his arms over his chest.

The ground along the island's shore begins to shake.

Kembal blinks.

Chaoswynd glances down.

Ulkov raises an eyebrow.

Hapenlok narrows his eyes.

Kembal sighs.

Evia glances down.

Geijon nods at Cryheart.

Raelee glances down.

Speaking to Zosopage, Darcena says, "He lied to us for his own personal veng--- Oh. So he did."

Roblar twists his head slightly, cracking his neck. He looks relieved.

Darcena turns to face Praxopius.

Ulkov says, "I'm sure that's a good sign."

Xorus leans on his runestaff.

(Zosopage steadies himself.)

Speaking to Praxopius, Darcena says, "The Huntress would be pleased."

Dergoatean says, "We might need to be back on the Titan rather soon."

Chaoswynd glances around the area.

Shinann removes a vine-etched silver skinning knife from in her raw silk bag.

Praxopius weakly says, "Thank you...for helping me to see this..."

Elbromo smiles at Lauranathalasa.

Lylia smiles at Praxopius.

Praxopius weakly says, "Paint me a hero or villain I do not care..."

Hapenlok nods at Praxopius.

Speaking quietly to Zosopage, Saranja says, "Don' trust him t' stay dead."

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "Victory is not done in one way."

Praxopius slumps more.

Speaking to Praxopius, Ysharra says, "He muttered something before he dissolved into dust. You might have hard company, here in the end."

Praxopius weakly asks, "What is that?"

Speaking to Darcena, Zosopage says, "And he could wipe us all out if he wanted to."

Speaking warmly to Praxopius, Lylia says, "It was my pleasure."

Xorus smiles slightly.

Evia says, "How should we know."

Speaking to Praxopius, Dergoatean says, "We can try to drag you back... not sure what you wish now."

Speaking to Praxopius, Geijon says, "Many paths are open."

Darcena stares at Zosopage.

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Thank you. For allowing me to have this moment."

Speaking to Zosopage, Darcena says, "That does not scare me."

Madmountan says, "It's a Krak'ter."

Lylia offhandedly says, "Kragnack spoke before he died."

Stormyrain clenches her jaw.

The ground begins to crack.

Siierra looks around nervously, ready to bolt.

Lylia stands up.

Stormyrain glances down.

Cryheart says, "Hmmm."

Stormyrain glances at Praxopius.

Lylia removes an intricate clockwork staff tipped with a black-cored crimson despanal from in her wrap.

Xorus grins.

Kembal glances down.

Stormyrain glances at a bone-hilted serrated faenor dagger in her hand.

Cryheart surveys his surroundings carefully.

Chaoswynd glances down.

Meureii takes a few steps back.

Lylia put an embroidered sapphire silk handkerchief in her wrap.

Claudaro says, "We really shouldn't linger here."

Ysharra says, "Here it comes, whatever it is."

Stormyrain closes her eyes for a moment.

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Stormyrain.

Shinann put a vine-etched silver skinning knife in her raw silk bag.

Chaoswynd rests a gentle hand on Stormyrain's arm.

Rioja says, "Some archaic phrase."

The tip of a bone spire burrows out from the sands.

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "This won't bring my wife back, but at least I can...see her with..."

Darcena turns to face Madmountan.

Thrassus nods at Praxopius.

Lylia takes a few steps back.

Melikor frowns.

Evia says, "Whut."

Speaking to Praxopius, Soneiken says, "It was an archaic word with a hand gesture as well."

Evia gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Ulkov grunts pensively, deep in thought.

Chaoswynd nods slowly at Stormyrain.

Claudaro blinks.

Pietra rubs her eyes.

Lylia nods at Soneiken.

Darcena growls at Stormyrain.

(Hapenlok's voice trails off as the spire starts to emerge.)

Roblar deeply says, "Better ere den our vessel home."

Speaking shortly to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "I can."

In the distance, another bone spire begins to burrow up from the sands.

Hapenlok says, ".....well, that looks famillar."

Leafiara nods encouragingly at Darcena.

Roblar indicates his rolaren waraxe with a smile.

Speaking to Praxopius, Ysharra says, "Surely a summoning."

Praxopius weakly asks, "What are...those?"

Chamorr heartily says, "Awesome."

Madmountan says, "The shore is giving birth to something."

Madmountan chuckles.

Xorus says, "The bone spires."

Leafiara scowls.

Shinann glances at Praxopius.

Dergoatean: "Bone spires popping up from under the Glaoveln shores."

[The crowd begins destroy the remaining krolvin ship.]

A third, now fourth, now fifth bone spire appear, dotting along the shores of Glaoveln. Many imperial soldiers and Sparrows look on, as some begin to reboard their ships to retreat.

Ysharra ponders.

Dergoatean says, "His name was Praxopius Fortney."

Dergoatean nods.

Praxopius falls over.

Titaniae quietly asks, "Should we uh...head back?"

Raelee quietly states, "Five."

Titaniae frets.

Cryheart glances at Praxopius.

Melikor says, "Might be time for us to go."

Hapenlok says, "Grab his body."

Zosopage says, "I think we should follow suit and head back to the ship."

Raelee quietly adds, "... fascinating."

Cryheart nods at Zosopage.

Speaking to Raelee, Ysharra says, "Like a hand, scooping up the sand and rock."

Stormyrain just went into the murky water.

Hapenlok says, "I don't want to see him left here."

Geijon says, "Let's go."

Madmountan shrugs at Darcena.

>kick prax

Do not tempt a GameMaster.

Xorus says, "Mm."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Dergoatean says, "I can't get a grip."

Praxopius weakly says, "You...should go..."

Leafiara narrows her eyes.

Melikor says, "It's what he wanted."

Hapenlok sighs.

Zosopage nods.

Madmountan taps the murky water.

Xorus says, "Oh. But this is fascinating."

Nazarr examines Praxopius closely, sizing him up and taking note of all the details.

Darcena frowns.

Speaking to Melikor, Hapenlok says, "You're right."

Darcena fixes her feet shoulder-length apart and straightens her spine, adopting a plainly vigilant posture.

Small fissures appear on the bone spires and sickly green mist begins to seep out from each one.

Thrassus nods at Xorus.

Hapenlok nods.

Kembal blinks.

Madmountan says, "Uhh."

Fyrentennimar says, "That."

Thrassus frowns.

Melikor nods once.

Leafiara begins to twitch.

Fyrentennimar says, "Looks unhealthy."

Rioja asks, "Bone spires?"

Roblar deeply says, "Perhaps ah kin tame it."

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "Would you like me to grant you release, before ....."

Roblar deeply says, "Dat fool did."

Leafiara clenches her jaw.

Tsarok grins at Pietra.

Praxopius weakly says, "Go..."

(Zosopage give small comfort to Praxopius before heading off.)

Pietra winks at Tsarok.

Roblar sets the bottom edge of his golvern shield on the ground and leans against it, relaxing.

Ysharra glances at Praxopius.

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Praxopius.

Roblar deeply says, "Like a horse."

Praxopius falls to the sands, blood seeping from his eyes and ears.

Lylia leans forward.

Roblar grunts.

Hapenlok commands, "Go."

Pietra gazes up into the sky.

[OOC: ...here Kenstrom gets disconnected, with a "Praxopius just left" message that many take as intentional, especially since he doesn't return for several minutes. Between the disconnect and the return, I've removed all the continued dialogue since it was contingent on him being dead, but basically it was about topics like wanting to leave the area, investigate the bone spires, or wondering where Thrayzar is.]

[Eventually Kenstrom makes it back on, though the crowd has cleared up a bit...]

[Glaoveln, Peninsula]

At the edge of the peninsula, shallow murky water rushes up on all sides. Off in the distance, storm clouds churn over the dark ocean. You also see a piece of iron, some rotting studded leather, some silver coins and a silvery grey faewood arrow.

Also here: Praxopius who is lying down, Shinann, Mister Pukk, Great Lord Nazarr, Maiden Leafiara, Chaoswynd

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Praxopius.

Pukk nods at Praxopius.

Speaking to Praxopius, Leafiara says, "Rot and wither."

Leafiara nods once.

[Some of the crowd trickles back in, though some had already returned to the Landing through the portal.]

Praxopius spits blood, smiling for a moment.

Leafiara looks at Praxopius and shakes her head.

Praxopius weakly says, "Go...the..."

Thrassus looks thoughtfully at Praxopius.

Hapenlok says, "Okay. Work's done."

Hapenlok says, "Get the hell out of here."

Green mist continues to pour out of the bone spires, engulfing some of the imperial soldiers as they try to flee to their ships.

Hapenlok says, "And don't go west."

Pukk agrees with Hapenlok.

Chaoswynd glances up.

Hapenlok says, "I mean it, you'll die."

Leafiara twists her head slightly, cracking her neck. She looks relieved.

Speaking to Praxopius, Lylia says, "It was good working with you."

Nazarr says, "Please go west."

Lylia smiles quietly to herself.

Hapenlok kneels down.

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok whispers aloud, "Thank you."

(Dergoatean opens another empty vial and closes it again in a few moments.)

Raelee takes a moment to observe Praxopius.

Hapenlok and Praxopius shake hands.

Praxopius grins.

Claudaro frowns.

Dergoatean says, "I think there will be some of the mist in there."

Dergoatean nods.

Speaking to Praxopius, Ysharra says, "...thank you for the ship building boon for our town's laborers."

Roblar: "Anyun on shore?"

Darcena: "I'm on shore."

(Nazarr gazes at Praxopius with unmitigated contempt.)

Darcena: "Praxopius is here. More misty stuff."

Praxopius nods, touching a locket in his hand, then falls flat to the sands.

Speaking to Praxopius, Hapenlok says, "This won't bring my wife back, but maybe she can rest easier."

Lylia throatily purrs, "Thank you for vengeance."

Darcena: "Praxopius just touched a locket in his hand and then fell flat to the sand."

Dergoatean hangs his head.

Evia: "I thought he was dead?"

(Xorus gazes toward the green mist and bone spires.)

Hapenlok says, "Let's go. That mist is getting damn close."

Dergoatean asks, "Shall we retrieve the locket or leave it with him?"

Chaoswynd glances around the area.

Xorus says, "... and now, for something new."

Nazarr asks, "Well, who's going to burn the body and make sure he stays dead?"

Speaking flippantly to Dergoatean, Leafiara says, "Who cares."

Hapenlok says, "Leave it."

Leafiara chuckles.

Lylia says, "Leave it with him."

Dergoatean nods.

Hapenlok stands up.

Speck by speck, Praxopius' body begins to crumble apart, as green mist seeps across the sands.

Roblar grunts.

Leafiara happily says, "At least he's dead and gone."

Leafiara beams!

(Shinann tries to take the locket.)

Darcena: "He's dead now."

Lylia turns her head toward Leafiara to favor her with a silent, withering gaze.

Nazarr says, "I don't believe it."

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Praxopius.

Shinann says, "I cannot get it."

Leafiara flashes a wide grin at Lylia.

Zosopage blinks.


Mistfall

Hapenlok urges, "We need to go."

Dergoatean: "What of Thrayzar?"

Hapenlok says, "That mist looks like it'll melt the skin off our bones."

Imperial soldiers drop to the sands, coughing and twitching as the mist overtakes them.

Nazarr nods.

Xorus says, "Fascinating."

Darcena ponders.

Nazarr says, "Let's go."

Pukk grins.

Geijon: "Get back from th' sands."

Hapenlok says, "I deployed meteors on the remaining ships."

Pukk quietly says, "Imps are going to get it."

Pukk snickers.

Hapenlok says, "It's time to go."

Leafiara blithely says, "Yes, no reason to stay. All the filth on the island is dead now."

Speaking to Xorus, Thrassus asks, "What is that exactly?"

Leafiara attempts to hum a merry little tune.

(Dergoatean opens his vial one more time to collect mist at higher concentration.)

Dergoatean coughs.

Dergoatean takes a deep breath.

Dergoatean coughs.

Xorus says, "Pestilent fog of some kind."

Raelee's gaze takes on an intense focus as her eyes flare brilliantly with a hot white glow.

Leafiara says, "Well... a lot of it, anyway. I know we didn't take out the entire island."

Leafiara chuckles.

Dergoatean kneels down.

Hapenlok says, "I'm not leaving until you lot, do."

Leafiara waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Hapenlok says, "So go."

Speaking to Leafiara, Lylia says, "Not yet, but in a few years..."

Dergoatean wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Dergoatean stands up.

Leafiara nods at Lylia.

Speaking to Xorus, Thrassus asks, "Extravalence in origin?"

Hapenlok says, "We can discuss this in committee later, Lady Mayor."

Hapenlok nods at Lylia.

Xorus says, "Perhaps."

Thrassus nods.

Tsarok grins at Pietra.

Pietra grins at Tsarok.

Pukk quietly asks, "We going in the water?"

Leafiara dusts off her hands.

Thrassus winces as a single drop of blood falls from his black leather gloves.

Ysharra leans softly against Melikor.

Melikor glances dubiously at Ysharra.

Hapenlok says, "I'm taking one last sweep, then I'm coming back."

Lylia flatly says, "If you are trying to move me off this sand, Hapenlok, talking to me of committees is not the way to do it."

Pietra folds her hands behind her back.

Hapenlok nods.

Leafiara gazes in amusement at her surroundings.

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "I get it, you're not a committee."

Ysharra laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Hapenlok nods at Lylia.

Dergoatean gasps.

Speaking quietly to Lylia, Pukk asks, "How about torturing poor souls?"

Dergoatean says, "Okay, I'm going to let self-preservation win now."

Dergoatean coughs.

Dergoatean glances at the murky water.

Green mist seeps across the shores of Glaoveln, as hundreds of imperial soldiers try to escape, many falling down as the remaining imperial ships depart from Glaoveln. A host of krolvin stand on the ridge, far away, watching as their enemies go.

Lylia tilts her head up.

Chaoswynd glances up.

Nazarr says, "No good."

Ysharra nods at Melikor.

Rioja ponders.

Nazarr says, "I got struck by lightning a hundred times."

Zosopage: "We gonna see mass deaths of you guys still on shore?"

Nazarr pants.

Roblar deeply exclaims, "Ah kin holds breath!"

Roblar holds his breath.

Pietra appears to be trying hard not to grin.

You feel the fever of sudden disease.

>heal

Diseased! Taking 40 damage per round. Dissipating 1 per round.

Tsarok smirks.

Commander Roblar just arrived.

A soft, white glow briefly surrounds Leafiara as she focuses her thoughts.

Leafiara gestures.

Leafiara's skin feels healthier.

Roblar slowly empties his lungs.

Roblar smiles.

Fyrentennimar cocks his head at Roblar.

Pietra begins chuckling at Roblar!

Tsarok snickers at Roblar.

Roblar deeply says, "Dey are not attackin."

Leafiara notes, "Mm... some disease in the air."

Lylia nods at Xorus.

Chaoswynd just nudged Leafiara.

Roblar deeply says, "Headin back for some deserved ale."

Lylia says, "They know that to come too close is death."

Hapenlok: "Nobody come back inshore, I'm deploying meteors."

Pietra says, "They're standing. Because this is their home."

Lylia nods.

Thrassus drops dead at your feet!

Thrassus just bit the dust!

Pale white light churns into existence, soon engulfing Thrassus's body!

Siierra gasps.

Roblar just bit the dust!

Tsarok ponders.

Leafiara curiously says, "Huh."

Chaoswynd brings a hand up to his lips and forms a sign with his fingers as he whispers a quiet invocation.

Chaoswynd gestures.

Chaoswynd's skin looks healthier.

Nazarr drops dead at your feet!

Nazarr just bit the dust!

Mayor Lylia's group just went into the murky water.

Fyrentennimar says, "Time to go."