The Rone Resurgence - 5118-10-14 - Stones Unturned

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Jastatos 14-15, 5118

by Leafiara Autumnwind of the TownCrier


Summary

  • Falzcrow rows toward the Landing with Thrayzar in tow, returning him and saying that Praxopius had promised him the Landing would aid him--with a place to stay for a week before he proceeds to River's Rest.
  • Falzrow says the krolvin will be rebuilding for years and warring with each other for even more, but that the spires claimed lives not yet known--as Kragnack had said that in past raids many spires were burrowed along the western coast. Dergoatean mentions that there's one right beneath them at the Black Sands and Falzcrow advises caution, then retires for the night, saying he'll speak more in coming days.
  • Thrayzar awakens and recognizes Captains Stormyrain and Shinann with a brief smile before collapsing, and militiamen escort him away.
  • Meanwhile, blood rain begins to fall and many anticipate the arrival of Grishom Stone. Stormy feels a rush of heat and dizziness, then eventually others report the same--as Goat takes a show of hands, Stormy sees that it's primarily or entirely elves, sylvans, and half-elves. Thoughts over the amunet report that the effects are felt even in Ta'Vaalor.
  • Grishom floats into view, bearing the Star of Khar'ta, and motes of crimson light rise and absorb into it. Speaking telepathically now to all, he reiterates to Breshon, a son of Bourth, that choices have consequences and he's come for what is his. Bourthian and Hendoran soldiers are unable to fire, bound by shadows along with Breshon and Larsya. Cracks appear and hundreds of the black mein golems beneath the outpost, previously belonging to Grishom and later used by Dennet Kestrel, float into the air as Breshon yells to take them and be gone.
  • The elven blood absorbs into the Star and Grishom opens a portal of blood, into which the golems and eventually the Landing enter--finding themselves in the Wyrdeep Forest, which the golems rampage through.
  • Deep in the forest, Grishom takes several wild elves captive to draw out Briarstorm, leader among the druids. Briarstorm approaches without fear, saying that his daughter has foreseen Grishom, and offers himself in exchange for letting the others go. The magic of the Wyrdeep begins to come alive and destroys a golem in the distance, and Briarstorm says that Grishom will never enter again, as the forest will grow and learn.
  • Grishom releases the druids, then seizes Briarstorm and takes him to the opening near the Deadfall, saying Breshon could have accomplished it much easier, but instead some of Briarstorm's people had to die. He opens a tear in the druid's throat and absorb it into his orb, then says the world will thank him, opens the Deadfall, and passes into it with glee before the back forest seals up with Grishom and Briarstorm inside.


Highlights

Pukk barks wildly at Falzcrow!
Pukk nods sagely.
Pukk quietly says, "I just greeted him in Krolvin."
Speaking to Meureii, Darcena says, "Ignorance can be taught."
Darcena says, "So that it is not so."
Speaking quietly to Darcena, Pukk says, "I don't need to be taught ignorance. I'm a natural."
Speaking angrily to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "I hate it when I'm right."
Speaking quietly to Leafiara, Pukk says, "He is going to have an even bigger head than usual....especially for a halfling."
Darcena says, "She needs a cool drink."
Lylia offers Stormyrain a wide glass of cold water.
Stormyrain accepts Lylia's cold water.
Speaking firmly to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "Healer says keep a few of those down. Cool down your core."
Darcena says, "And hydration is only bad when you start peeing all over Lylia's office."
Darcena says, "Which I don't think is that bad at all."
Lylia looks like she was about to say something to Darcena, but she hesitates, obviously having changed her mind.
Speaking quietly to Darcena, Pukk says, "Sounds like fun."
Pukk quietly says, "There is nothing in my head....that would interest him."
Darcena says, "I feel... fine."
Darcena says, "As normal as I ever do."
Darcena mutters, "Which isn't that normal."
Newsby: "Faced with the choice between the heretic Eel thing and Grishom Stone, I am ... staying on Caligos."
A voice in your mind says, "...I have come for that which is mine."
Pukk yells, "Okay, you can have her."
Pukk quietly says, "Where is Raelee."
Zosopage says, "Oh he just wants the golems."
Pukk yells, "Take the outpost too!"


Log

Falzcrow's Next Move

[Town Square Central]

This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see an herbal remedy donation bin and some stone benches with some stuff on it.

The faint rumble of thunder can be heard in the distance.

A small vessel can be seen on the distant horizon of Darkstone Bay, slowly approaching the Black Sands.

[A group forms on Sir Cryheart.]

Cryheart says, "Hmm..moving to Black Sands."

Leafiara bemusedly says, "Oh, here comes Falzcrow, probably."

Cryheart recites:

"Moving in three"

Pukk quietly exclaims, "Quick! Let's fling Happy at the vessel!"

Claudaro says, "Great, let's kill him too."

Zosopage says, "Must be Falz."

Chamorr heartily says, "Comin fer his tribute."

Soneiken asks, "I could use shot of Dims?"

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara gestures at Soneiken.

A dim aura surrounds Soneiken.

(Pukk looks dimly at Soneiken.)

Pukk quietly says, "There."

Speaking thoughtfully to Soneiken, Leafiara muses, "I doubt this one's here for war, but around here it can never hurt."

Zosopage says, "More likely to thank us."

Speaking to Leafiara, Soneiken says, "Thank You."

[We arrive at the sands.]

[The Black Sands]

The wind shrieks down the beach, cutting through your clothes to raise goosebumps on your skin. The bay shore curves in gently here, and the volcanic rocks to the south are just high enough to channel the wind down the beach. To the northeast, a dark stone pillar rises out of the bay, its base eroded by the waves. You also see a tall wooden archery tower.

As the small vessel approaches the Black Sands, it becomes apparent it is even smaller than it originally appeared, and one lone figure can be seen using a paddle to slowly move the small boat towards shore.

[Kappas occasionally pop in and are summarily dispatched.]

Pukk quietly exclaims, "The boat looks dangerous!"

Claudaro exclaims, "It's an attack!"

The voice of Hapenlok says, "I should sound the alarm."

Pukk quietly exclaims, "Shoot it!"

Darcena says, "One boat. One person."

Balantine quietly asks, "Is that who I think it is?"

Darcena says, "Somehow I think we can take it."

Zosopage says, "Might be Thrayzar."

Cryheart says, "Calm folks."

Leafiara says, "I'd imagine either Falzcrow or Thrayzar..."

Xorus says, "I imagine Falzcrow's position has become untenable with his father's death."

Lylia wearily says, "Oh, do settle down."

[Cryheart starts moving...]

[The Black Sands]

Smooth black sand stretches north to the bay. To the south, mounds of lava sit poised over the narrow beach, as though ready to flow down to the water. Long strands of rubbery seaweed lie strewn about, adding a pungent tang to the already briny air. You also see a tall wooden archery tower.

[Leafi sancts.]

Cryheart says, "Trying to avoid those annoying kappas."

Claudaro says, "Better get to him before Roblar, he still has that look in his eye from last night."

The small boat maneuvers towards a different spot on the Black Sands since Sir Cryheart didn't stand still.

Stormyrain says, "Easy enough to avoid the kappas."

Bernadette softly says, "It's a kappa invasion I tell ye."

Speaking quietly to Cryheart, Jahadeem asks, "You do not like Kappa Stew?"

Hapenlok says, "You know Maylan would have sounded the alarm by now."

Speaking to Cryheart, Darcena says, "You're going to feel really bad if that's Thrayzar trying to paddle out there."

Hapenlok says, "Really miss that lunatic."

Suddenly, Cryheart steps wrong, getting his spur caught on some seaweed.

Cryheart says, "Ok..."

Cryheart dusts off his golden spurs.

Cryheart says, "There."

Balantine quietly says, "Mind the kelp."

Cryheart says, "Seaweed is removed."

Claudaro exclaims, "He's sinking under the weight of his armor!"

A small row boat comes gliding up to the beach and comes ashore.

Stepping out of the boat, Falzcrow places his feet on the sand, but doesn't approach the group.

Zosopage says, "That was a lot of rowing."

Falzcrow nods.

Leafiara greets, "Evening, there."

Madmountan exclaims, "We ain't gonna kill ya!"

Zosopage says, "I was right the first time."

Speaking quietly to Cryheart, Falvicar says, "And I thought you had those spurs on your boots to crunch stuff like seaweed and whatnot with your spurs."

Cryheart says, "Ye may approach, Falzcrow."

Falzcrow deeply says, "I have something that belongs to you."

Pukk barks wildly at Falzcrow!

Speaking heartily to Falzcrow, Chamorr says, "Howdy."

Pukk nods sagely.

Speaking quietly to Falzcrow, Jahadeem says, "Nice to see you. I hope you are here for some of our famous goods in the Landing."

Pukk quietly says, "I just greeted him in Krolvin."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Claudaro asks, "This feels familiar... more threats from your father?"

Falzcrow deeply says, "Kragnack is dead. As he should be."

Speaking to Claudaro, Leafiara says, "Would be pretty tough at this point..."

Soneiken says, "Son of Kragnack."

Cryheart says, "Aye."

Falzcrow deeply says, "The man in the chair promised as such for my blood."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Lylia says, "He did."

Cryheart says, "Most likely."

Speaking heartily to Falzcrow, Chamorr says, "How'd that happen, I spose."

Speaking quietly to Falzcrow, Jahadeem asks, "So have you taken leadership?"

Evia says, "Give him a chance."

Falzcrow deeply says, "In addition, were I to deliver something after the battle, he had promised the people of Wehnimer's Landing would aid me once more."

Speaking to Meureii, Darcena says, "Ignorance can be taught."

Darcena says, "So that it is not so."

Waq asks, "You think he has taken command and he arrived in a rowboat?"

Falzcrow turns to look back at the boat.

Leafiara curiously says, "That's not really his promise to make--that's up to the people themselves."

Speaking quietly to Darcena, Pukk says, "I don't need to be taught ignorance. I'm a natural."

Yhtrin says, "Beware of Krolvin gifts."

Speaking to Yhtrin, Meureii says, "He is of Mother's Blood."

Speaking to Melikor, Ysharra says, "You make a good point, though. The kral usually go up the chain of command a little differently."

Falzcrow moves over to the boat, peels off a blanket, and reveals Rone...laying in the boat, unconscious.

Cryheart says, "Ahah."

Falzcrow points at Rone.

>look rone

You see a white armored figure that stands of average height. His mask is off, revealing the face of a red orc. Scorched runes run along the edges of the figure's polished steel gauntlets.

Stormyrain walks toward Rone.

Zosopage says, "Let him speak at least before we...."

Stormyrain kneels down.

Cryheart asks, "Unconscious?"

Falzcrow deeply says, "He is returned to you. As the man in the chair promised."

Shinann walks toward Rone.

Speaking to Rone, Stormyrain murmurs, "Thrayzar? Can you hear me?"

Yhtrin says, "And how did you manage that one, I wonder."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Ysharra asks, "You're playing a long game, aren't you?"

Evia asks, "Thrayzar?"

Pukk quietly says, "Red orc...."

Falzcrow deeply says, "I found him among the rocks and waves."

Speaking abruptly to Falzcrow, Darcena asks, "What help are you seeking?"

Falzcrow grins at Ysharra.

Zosopage says, "Glad to see he survived and thank you for taking care of him."

Shinann says, "So... no potion."

Hapenlok murmurs, "Good, he might not have been exposed to the miasma."

Falzcrow deeply says, "I seek some rest here, before safe travel to River's Rest."

Shinann ponders.

Speaking to Falzcrow, Ysharra says, "Good."

Speaking to Ysharra, Xorus asks, "Aren't we all?"

Speaking to Shinann, Leafiara says, "We have to find Snout, it seems."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Lylia says, "You shall have it."

Speaking to Shinann, Stormyrain says, "The large one has it."

Falzcrow deeply says, "I have no potion."

Darcena asks, "Why River's Rest?"

Falzcrow nods at Lylia.

Speaking to Shinann, Stormyrain says, "The one that guarded Prax."

Falzcrow deeply asks, "Why not?"

Speaking to Xorus, Ysharra says, "Some of us have no choice."

Falzcrow peers quizzically at Darcena.

Darcena says, "I do enjoy it there myself."

Speaking to Jahadeem, Waq asks, "How is one to know?"

Speaking in Krolvin to Falzcrow, Meureii barks something you don't understand.

Darcena says, "The sanctuary is quite peaceful."

Falzcrow deeply asks, "Everblood?" [Appears to be a response to a whisper.]

Darcena says, "Healing, one could say."

Speaking quietly to Waq, Jahadeem says, "Have to wait to see what he says."

Falzcrow deeply says, "Kragnack did not have everblood."

Speaking to Darcena, Yhtrin asks, "Luukos's Sanctuary?"

Falzcrow deeply says, "He was less krolvin in the end."

Evia asks, "How?"

Falzcrow deeply says, "Mastery over death and summoning. But now he is gone."

Lylia says, "One wonders how the krolvin let a krolvin who was no longer truly krolvin rule them."

Waq says, "It's always the waiting that puts me on edge."

Speaking to Lylia, Yhtrin says, "Power speaks to them, I think."

Falzcrow deeply says, "They respect power and fear it."

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "Same as a lot of tyrants rule, I'd guess..."

Ysharra says, "He killed the previous warlord, I assume."

Hapenlok points at Falzcrow.

Lylia muses, "And if, having let a non-krolvin krolvin rule, they may do so again."

Falzcrow deeply says, "Now they will rebuild for years and war with each other for even more."

Hapenlok says, "...what he said."

Falzcrow deeply says, "But the spires claimed many lives not yet known."

Madmountan asks, "The hell were those things anyway? That place alive and have its own defense mechanism?"

Speaking to Falzcrow, Dergoatean asks, "What do you know of the spires?"

Claudaro says, "Such good news, the spires claimed many krol lives too."

Falzcrow deeply says, "If Kragnack is to be believed, that in their past raids, many were burrowed along the western coast."

Claudaro says, "What a bonus..."

Rone groans.

Dergoatean says, "We have one under this beach."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Evia asks, "Where were you?"

Falzcrow deeply says, "I know little, but they bring death."

Falzcrow nods at Dergoatean.

Dergoatean nods at Falzcrow.

Falzcrow deeply says, "Then I would guard and watch this beach."

Speaking to Rone, Stormyrain whispers aloud, "Keep fighting, we're here."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Lylia says, "Disease, a virulent one."

Ysharra says, "The pestilence mist certainly was an effective weapon."

Falzcrow deeply says, "If it has not activated yet, it still may. I do not know the reach of his spell."

Rone weakly says, "....my mission..."

Dergoatean asks, "Whose? Kragnack's?"

Speaking firmly to Rone, Stormyrain says, "It's finished."

Speaking gently to Rone, Leafiara says, "Is over."

Speaking gently to Rone, Lylia says, "Completed."

Speaking eagerly to Falzcrow, Pukk says, "We can give you Raelee, she will be of great help to you."

Pukk beams happily at Falzcrow!

Falzcrow grins at Pukk.

Cryheart says, "Ye were successful it seems."

Cryheart nods at Rone.

Waq asks, "What's under the beach?"

Speaking to Rone, Zosopage says, "Get some rest, you deserve it."

Falzcrow deeply says, "I shall reside in town for a week's time, then seek help to River's Rest. Thank you Mayor."

Speaking to Rone, Stormyrain says, "You are home. You are on the shores of the Black Sands right now."

Falzcrow grins at Lylia.

Falzcrow deeply says, "Be careful of these sands."

Darcena asks, "Of these?"

Speaking to Falzcrow, Ysharra says, "Good fortune to you."

Falzcrow deeply says, "If a spire does exist beneath them..."

Waq asks, "Spire?"

Falzcrow deeply says, "It is dangerous. Hundreds have likely died along the western coast of the Empire."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Lylia says, "You have bought your passage and your safety, as far as we can assure it, with the return of this man."

Falzcrow deeply says, "Not counting those in the battle last night."

Speaking to Falzcrow, Ysharra says, "There's a boulder up the way a bit, but I've not seen any like that...save...well, the pillars."

Leafiaa muses, "A possible dormant power, hmm..."

Xorus says, "How dreadful."

Falzcrow nods.

Speaking to Darcena, Madmountan says, "I'd still lick it."

Falzcrow deeply says, "Forgive me, I am exhausted. I will speak more of what I can recall in the coming days, but for now, I must retire."

Falzcrow deeply asks, "I trust him to you then?"

Falzcrow points at Rone.

Lylia says, "Yes."

Hapenlok murmurs, "Looks like I may be going back to the Rest, in the future."

Speaking quietly to Falzcrow, Jahadeem says, "If there is anything I can do to help you with anything that can hep the Landing please let me know."

Cryheart says, "Rest well, Falzcrow."

Evia says, "G'night."

Falzcrow bows.

Speaking to Falzcrow, Soneiken asks, "Do you know what else those spires can do?"

Falzcrow just went east.

Leafiara earnestly says, "Rest up. You seem a decent sort."


Thrayzar Wakes

Rone groans.

Rone opens his eyes, looking about.

Cryheart asks, "Can ye stand?"

Evia asks, "Let's get ya to town?"

Speaking to Rone, Darcena says, "You attacked my pack, but you didn't kill them."

Balantine quietly says, "I'd be exhausted too if I rowed that boat all the way here."

Speaking quietly to Rone, Pukk says, "Hi there big guy."

Darcena says, "I withhold judgment for now."

Hapenlok murmurs, "If he thinks he's still on Mission, is it a good idea to bring him to town?"

Cryheart asks, "Can ye kneel?"

Speaking to Rone, Shinann asks, "Thrayzar, can you hear us?"

Rone tries to climb out of the boat, then stumbles and falls to the sands.

Speaking to Darcena, Lylia says, "He could have killed me many times over, and he chose not to --"

Evia says, "He'll come around..hopes."

>attend rone

Rone is busy right now. Perhaps it's best to leave him be.

Rone looks down at his gauntlerts, and the scorched runes along them.

Speaking to Darcena, Madmountan says, "I've known Thrayzar much longer than this Rone phase. He's okay in my book."

Speaking to Rone, Leafiara says, "Easy there..."

Jahadeem quietly asks, "Has anyone inspected the boat?"

Rone looks around.

Rone says, "Captains...."

Speaking to Rone, Waq says, "Careful of the sands."

Stormyrain turns toward Rone and renders a sharp hand salute.

Speaking gently to Rone, Stormyrain says, "Marshal."

Shinann turns toward Rone and renders a sharp hand salute.

Rone smiles with a flash of recognition, then slumps again, clearly exhausted.

Yhtrin says, "Perhaps an empath should look at him, once we've returned to town."


Blood Rains

The sky is stained crimson as the blood rains down from the heavens.

Nazarr asks, "Blood rain?"

Chamorr heartily says, "Aww snap."

Hapenlok hisses, "....no."

Cryheart says, "Join us Thrayzar, and we shall escort ye to town."

Roelaren says, "Oh no."

Leafiara absently says, "Strange."

Rone nods.

Darksin softly says, "Ohh that's not good."

Rone joins Cryheart's group.

Jahadeem quietly says, "Not again. Blood rain was not good last time."

Takoa says, "That seems. Abnormal."

Cryheart says, "Moving back to town."

Darcena says, "The last time that happened, Stone was here."

[Travel begins]

A drop of blood falls from the sky.

Falvicar quietly says, "Watch your step."

Speaking quietly to Darksin, Pukk says, "Nah blood falling from the sky is a sign that Cryheart will be singing at Helga's."

A drop of blood falls from the sky. *PLOP* *PLOP*.

Darcena says, "Oh..."

Darcena says, "How delicious."

Darcena says, "Let's not go indoors."

Chirakk says, "I'm thinking this can't be good."

Leafiara admits, "I usually prefer when the blood is coming from my enemies and not the sky. Never did understand this..."

*PLOP*.

Speaking to Cryheart, Evia exclaims, "No tripping!"

*PLOP*.

Yhtrin murmurs, "The Blood God cometh."

Hapenlok hoarsely says, "Or Raznel."

*PLOP*.

*PLOP*.

*PLOP*.

Zosopage asks, "Where's the fizz?"

Waq asks, "Plop, what is plopping?"

Evia says, "Go go."

Roblar deeply says, "Watch fer blood golems."

Balantine quietly says, "Nae look now, but I think that cloud is following us."

Stormyrain growls, "Blood rain."

Roelaren says, "Blood rain."

Lyrna says, "Blood from the sky."

Roelaren says, "Is plopping."

Pukk quietly asks, "Is this blood magic?"

Speaking seriously to Roblar, Leafiara says, "I always watch for blood golems ever since Dennet."

Speaking to Pukk, Yhtrin says, "I'd say so."

[Town Square, East]

Here in the center of a broad plaza near the commercial area of the bazaar stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall, where the citizens of Wehnimer's Landing hold various official, religious and social functions. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see a large purple wooden barrel and a bone-framed bulletin board.

Waq exclaims, "Mmmm tasty!"

*PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP*. Drop by drop, more blood cascades down from the heavens.

Speaking to Rone, Evia says, "Home."

Speaking eagerly to Stormyrain, Darcena whispers aloud, "Do you feel the power?"

Evia says, "Err."

Cryheart asks, "To your office mayor?"

Speaking evenly to Darcena, Stormyrain asks, "I feel the power in all blood. Do you feel the darkness?"

Town militiamen arrive, seeing Thrayzar, they safely escort him away.

Evia says, "Anywhere quick."

Cryheart says, "Or not."

Zosopage says, "Or not."

Evia says, "Phew."

Pukk quietly says, "Good."

Evia says, "Thank goodness."

Leafiara distractedly says, "Still have to find Snout, but for now, what's all this about..."

Chamorr heartily says, "One more left."

Chamorr heartily says, "Where is Thaddy."

Darcena wonderingly mouths, "Darkness?"

Roelaren says, "Tis good that they escorted him to a place to rest."

Speaking to Chamorr, Stormyrain says, "He was sleeping earlier."

Cryheart says, "Militia took him to safety."


Grishom Approaches

A flicker of crimson light appears in the distance, burning like a red star behind the black clouds of night.

Speaking to Chamorr, Hapenlok says, "Hopefully he stays where he is."

Lylia says, "Some of us would prefer to be indoors...of course, others prefer the warm rains."

Roelaren says, "Oh no."

Evia says, "It's the Bogeyman."

Chirakk asks, "What's that light?"

Roblar deeply says, "He comes."

Cryheart asks, "Hmm..Stone?"

Zosopage asks, "Stone?"

Leafiara says, "Ah... yep, there's Grishom on the way."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Dergoatean says, "Honestly, even with no concept of blood magic, I think people would recognize power and darkness from this stuff falling from the sky."

Speaking to Chirakk, Meureii says, "The Star."

Balantine quietly says, "Guess who."

Pukk quietly says, "Maybe this is a good sign..."

Ysharra says, "...that's not the moon, no."

Lylia mildly says, "Oh, I should dress properly for company."

Balley softly says, "Interesting."

Lylia runs her fingers over the surface of her black casting leathers. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as her leathers transforms into a full-skirted gown of night black silk.

Ysharra says, "Lornon glows in the blood rain, but not quite that lurid."

Cryheart says, "Well...here comes Stone head."

Hapenlok says, "....under the sign of the Jackal. of course, the nightmare begins tonight."

Speaking to Pukk, Chirakk says, "Doesn't sound good... I remember that name for some reason though."

Waq exclaims, "Take him to the Drakes, Rufus can defend him or drive him batty like our fearless leader!"

Roblar deeply says, "Militia got em."

Evia: "Whatcha want, huh? We are all impressed by the theatrics, now whatcha want?"

Cryheart says, "Aye."

Balantine quietly says, "He's safe in the barracks resting nae doubt."

Speaking quietly to Waq, Pukk says, "Good idea."

Elbromo says, "Oh he'll be safe den."

Speaking angrily to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "I hate it when I'm right."

Balantine quietly says, "Where we should be too, outta this sticky rain."

Yhtrin says, "I had a feeling we'd be seeing Stone tonight."

Lylia says, "You are not right yet."

Speaking quietly to Leafiara, Pukk says, "He is going to have an even bigger head than usual....especially for a halfling."

Blood trickles down from the grey skies.

Cryheart says, "Hmm..let's go inside."

Lylia says, "Anyone would have known Stone would return. You do not know what he has to say."

Roelaren says, "Oh no."

Lylia says, "I do find my office a more congenial place to welcome a guest, yes."

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "Oh, I'm sure he's going to gloat about how easy it is for us to do his work for him."

[Moot Hall, Mayor Lylia's Office]

From a dais, the maoral desk and an ivory and velvet curule seat loom over two carved wooden chairs. Tapestry rugs cover the hardwood floor, their patterns complementing the arched windows flanking the desk. A stag's head stares at a panoramic fresco mounted opposite it. In a corner near the bar, a scarred witchwood perch rises to the high ceiling, while several feet away, a black iron stove rests against the west wall and is topped with a silver kettle. You also see a varnished modwir door, a maoral bookcase and a small maoral sideboard with some stuff on it.

Waq asks, "Which way will Stone come from?"

Roblar deeply says, "He prolly float in from."

Hapenlok says, "Blah, blah, blah. And then I'll wind up setting the building on fire trying to set him on fire."

Cryheart says, "Let him come to us."

Elbromo says, "Creep in from a shadow."

Hapenlok says, "That's why I'd prefer we meet him outside."

Darcena licks Leafiara's cheek sloppily!

Dergoatean asks, "Hm?"

Leafiara grins at Darcena.

Hapenlok says, "That may or may not h-"

Hapenlok stares at Darcena.

Roelaren says, "Crux creaps in from a shadow."

Evia says, "He'll turn up here, and maybe, if we build a big enough fire, and give him a good swift shove...."

Chirakk says, "Last thing I remember about Stone was him dying many years ago. I was there. When did he come back? I sure did miss some things while I was away."


Stormy Resists

Stormyrain wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Soneiken says, "We should meet him under da bath house near his pool, bring back some elequent memories for him."

Speaking to Chirakk, Dergoatean says, "He is more powerful than ever."

Cryheart says, "I still hae a piece of the stone."

Chaoswynd rests a gentle hand on Stormyrain's arm.

Darcena innocently asks, "What?"

Speaking quietly to Chirakk, Balantine says, "That was nae him, but a replica golem."

Chirakk says, "Course it was."

Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "I don't see rotting wings on you."

(Stormyrain presses her fingertips to her temples.)

Chirakk says, "And of course he is."

Stormyrain closes her eyes for a moment.

Zosopage exclaims, "Here he is!"

Speaking to Darcena, Hapenlok says, "But I'd swear, you were Cruxophim."

Darcena says, "I married him. I am actually him."

Darcena says, "Not actually."

Speaking to Darksin, Waq says, "You're quiet my love."

Roelaren says, "There it was."

Speaking to Zosopage, Soneiken says, "Dare you to paint a bullseye on that."

Speaking weakly to Chaoswynd, Stormyrain murmurs, "I don't feel well."

Shinann says, "He could be at one of those pillars."

Speaking concernedly to Stormyrain, Darcena asks, "What's wrong pack?"

Lylia says, "He knows where my office is, and that he is welcome to join us here."

Stormyrain distantly murmurs, "Warm."

Stormyrain pushes the pampilion-trimmed lambskin hood of her ebon lambskin jacket onto her shoulders, glancing about her surroundings.

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "Maybe I'll go take a look around."

Speaking to Lylia, Dergoatean says, "Quite rude of you to deny him some blood-rain-related theatrical entrance, though."

Stormyrain perspires delicately.

Leafiara concernedly says, "Feeling warm at this time of night is... not such a good thing."

(Darcena rests her hand lightly against Stormyrain's cheek.)

Darcena says, "Storm. You're burning up."

Speaking to Dergoatean, Lylia says, "I am a cruel woman."

Darcena says, "Somebody."

Darcena says, "She needs a cool drink."

Evia says, "Somebody whut."

Lylia pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

(Stormyrain gives her head a small shake before taking a deep breath.)

Speaking to Lylia, Dergoatean says, "Careful though, I suspect he could make it rain blood here, too. I know you have a lot of nice things."

Speaking to Darksin, Waq says, "Again you're the wiser one of the two of us, must be your Dark Elven blood."

Lylia offers Stormyrain a wide glass of cold water.

Stormyrain accepts Lylia's cold water.

Speaking to Lylia, Dergoatean says, "And blood stains are a mess to remove."

Stormyrain nods gratefully at Lylia.

Balantine quietly says, "Frankly, I long for the auld days when only large chunks of flesh fell from the sky rather than blood rain."

Zosopage says, "Someone put some glass in the window so he goes splat."

Speaking firmly to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "Healer says keep a few of those down. Cool down your core."

Stormyrain wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Darcena says, "And hydration is only bad when you start peeing all over Lylia's office."

(Stormyrain places her hand on the window sill to steady herself.)

Darcena says, "Which I don't think is that bad at all."

Lylia looks like she was about to say something to Darcena, but she hesitates, obviously having changed her mind.

Speaking carefully to Stormyrain, Leafiara suggests, "Maybe you should have a seat, take a load off..."

Cryheart says, "Steady Captain."

Speaking quietly to Darcena, Pukk says, "Sounds like fun."

Speaking to herself, Stormyrain growls, "You don't have my permission Grishom."

Lylia says, "These tapestry rugs are valuable."

Balley softly says, "Oh he is in her head."

Shinann says, "Get out of her head."

Darcena slowly muses, "Perhaps we should have gone to meet him."

Elbromo says, "I hate possession."

Darcena says, "Instead of him coming to possess her."

Pukk quietly says, "That doesn't sound good."

Balley softly says, "Get away from here Stone."

Roelaren says, "A wave of heat."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Evia says, "The corset...loosen that up."

Roelaren says, "I hear his voice."

Cryheart says, "Stone head, remove yeself from her thoughts."


Elven Blood Drained

Lyrna says, "A wave of heat..."

You feel a voice in your mind, "Be still, it shall not hurt, you sacrifice for the good of the world." You feel a wave of heat rush through your veins.

Lylia surveys the area.

Lylia raises an eyebrow.

Leafiara narrows her eyes.

Nodyre groans.

Ysharra smiles.

Darcena says, "I don't feel it."

Speaking in Sylvankind, Falvicar quietly says, "I feel.... warm."

Chaoswynd glances up.

Lyrna says, "I did."

Lyrna says, "And a voice."

Darcena fans herself.

Madmountan shrugs at Darcena.

Stormyrain casually observes her surroundings.

Shinann frowns.

Dergoatean says, "Bliss. I don't feel his presence at all."

Leafiara uncertainly says, "Well, that--"

Ysharra says, "Indeed."

Madmountan says, "Me either."

Roelaren says, "I did and a voice."

Chirakk says, "I did as well."

Lyrna nods at Roelaren.

Darcena frowns at Madmountan.

Cerridween says, "Who was that.."

Speaking to Lylia, Stormyrain asks, "He's..taking something. For the good of the world he says. Do you feel it? Who is he targeting?"

Hapenlok narrows his eyes.

Darcena takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Darcena looks rather relaxed.

Roblar chuckles to himself.

Bernadette grins at Roblar.

Shinann says, "I heard it."

Darcena cocks her head at Stormyrain.

Lyrna nods at Stormyrain.

Speaking to Stormyrain, Dergoatean says, "Not me, for the record."

Evia says, "What? Is going on..."

Evia flails her arms about.

Lylia admits, "I feel nothing, hear nothing."

Falvicar nods at Shinann.

(Darcena places her fingertips against Stormyrain's cheekbone and peers into her eyes.)

Roelaren says, "I am not feeling it yet."

Hapenlok asks, "For the good of the world? Can't be me. Can it?"

Cerridween says, "I feel warm."

Hapenlok says, "Wait..."

Cryheart asks, "Taking something?"

Pietra scratches her ear.

Lyrna nods at Cryheart.

Cerridween shivers.

Hapenlok asks, "Thrayzar?"

Speaking in Sylvankind, Falvicar quietly says, "Me too."

Speaking to Darksin, Waq asks, "Perhaps he will come up our trail and one of our logs will make waste of him. All done and good night?"

Chirakk gazes heavenward.

Falvicar nods at Cerridween.

Claudaro leans on his staff.

Ysharra glances at a ruffled raven.

Lylia dryly remarks, "Hapenlok, taking you for the good of the world is probably not what he has in mind."

Speaking to Falvicar, Cerridween asks, "Did you hear that voice?"

Roelaren takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Hapenlok asks, "Thadston?"

Falvicar nods at Cerridween.

Cerridween furrows her brow.

Darcena inclines her ear, listening intently.

Meureii slowly empties his lungs.

Lyrna asks, "The voice said.. my sacrifice wouldn't hurt... or be in vain?"

Waq chuckles.

Hapenlok asks, "Are they both in Barracks?"

Speaking to Hapenlok, Kildar says, "I think so."

Lyrna frowns.

Darcena turns to face Lyrna.

Darksin nods at Waq.

Roelaren agrees with Lyrna.

Speaking to Cerridween, Chirakk says, "I did."

Darcena asks, "Your sacrifice?"

Speaking to Lyrna, Leafiara says, "Something similar to that... yes..."

Cryheart glances at Lyrna.

Stormyrain nods at Lyrna.

Cryheart rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Yhtrin asks, "Um, did anyone hear that?"

Darksin softly says, "We can hope."

Roelaren says, "My sacrifice."

Darcena growls, "Why is he targeting my pack?"

Evia says, "No."

Strummerat raises an eyebrow.

Cryheart says, "I heard nothing."

(Yhtrin wipes the blood from his face.)

Xorus amusedly says, "Fascinating."

Chirakk says, "Not so sure I like any new voices in my head. Just got used to the ones that were there..."

Pietra fidgets.

Waq nods at Darksin.

Stormyrain observes her surroundings with an almost excruciating slowness.

Leafiara thoughtfully taps a finger against her lips.

Lyrna leans on Darcena, giving her a companionable grin.

Darcena moves to stand in front of Stormyrain.

Roelaren shudders.

Stormyrain murmurs, "If you can ward yourselves, now would be the time."

Cerridween says, "It felt as invasive as the child voice I felt so many months ago. But also different."

Raelee narrows her eyes.

Balantine quietly says, "Could always try tkaro root."

Claede nods at Yhtrin.

Ysharra says, "He said the same to me. It would not hurt, and be for the good of the world. I take it these others heard the same."

Shinann: "Lord Breshon, is all safe out there? Can you hear me?"

Stormyrain takes a drink from her cold water.

Hapenlok removes a tincture of tkaro from in his dark leather cape.

Yhtrin nods at Claede.

Cerridween nods at Ysharra.

Claede says, "Aye, I heard it."

Leafiara nods at Ysharra.

Lyrna nods at Ysharra.

Hapenlok offers Stormyrain a tincture of tkaro.

Stormyrain nods at Ysharra.

Pukk quietly says, "There is nothing in my head....that would interest him."

Cryheart asks, "So he is saying to accept him?"

Speaking to Ysharra, Stormyrain says, "Then..it was warm."

Pukk shrugs.

Cryheart raises an eyebrow.

Ysharra nods at Stormyrain.

Lyrna says, "Yes. Still is warm."

Lyrna nods.

Gryzzlbok says, "He won't possess me, he won't like what goes on in my head."

Darcena furrows her brow.

Lylia furrows her brow.

Evia says, "So confused."

Evia paces back and forth.

Darcena stamps her feet.

Shinann asks, "I got it also... who is it for?"

Stormyrain glances at Roelaren.

Darcena adamantly yells, "I do not like this."

Falvicar ponders.

Stormyrain glances at Shinann.

Dergoatean asks, "Hm, show of hands of who heard a voice?"

Ysharra nods once at Lylia.

Shinann says, "Trying to reach Lord Breshon."

Stormyrain raises her hand.

Yhtrin raises his hand.

Falvicar raises his hand.

Speaking uncertainly to Shinann, Leafiara says, "Maybe it's for everyone."

Claede raises his hand.

Cerridween raises her hand.

Roelaren raises her hand.

Leafiara raises her hand.

Lyrna raises her hand.

Chirakk raises his hand.

Shinann raises her hand.

Melikor shakes his head.

Bernadette softly says, "Nae me."

Balantine raises an eyebrow in Roelaren's direction.

Dergoatean says, "Ten."

Stormyrain says, "Half elves. Sylvans. Elves."

Tolida shakes her head.

Lauranathalasa says, "Not me."

Nodyre raises his hand.

Roblar deeply warns, "Iz dark...never invite dem in."

Chamorr heartily says, "Nope."

Dergoatean asks, "Show of hands if you heard no such voice?" [Though this might be a bit tenuous since some hands might have still been responding to the first show.]

Ysharra gazes wistfully at Lylia.

Nazarr says, "I heard nothing."

Melikor nods at Lylia.

Roblar nods with satisfaction.

Dergoatean raises his hand.

Takoa raises his hand.

Tolida raises her hand.

Pietra raises her hand.

Cryheart raises his hand.

Claudaro frowns.

Xorus raises his hand.

Balantine raises his hand.

Lylia nods at Ysharra.

Strummerat raises his hand.

Melikor raises his hand.

Darksin shakes her head.

Evia raises her hand.

Stormyrain furrows her brow.

Balley raises her hand.

Endath raises his hand.

Zosopage raises his hand.

Bernadette raises her hand.

Tury raises his hand.

Meureii nods once.

Lylia raises her hand.

Ysharra folds her hands behind her back.

Speaking calmly to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "I think I'm going to check the Outpost."

Dergoatean asks, "Is that... seventeen?"

Soneiken raises his hand.

Claudaro raises his hand.

Melikor glances dubiously at Ysharra.

Lylia takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Speaking to Dergoatean, Chirakk says, "So basically all the others."

Evia pours herself some sparkling golden plum wine.

Lyrna leans against a carved wooden chair.

Bernadette nods.

Evia takes a drink from her golden plum wine.

Darcena curiously asks, "Why didn't I...?"

Shinann just went through a varnished modwir door.

Leafiara stares into space, appearing to ponder multiple possibilities and potential nuances.

Evia frowns.

Darcena says, "It was nearly everyone."

Gryzzlbok rubs Darcena tenderly.

Drung shakes his head.

Darcena cocks her head.

Lyrna just went over and threw herself down on the rugs.

Speaking to Darcena, Gryzzlbok says, "You're special."

Chamorr heartily asks, "Sacrifice?"

Lyrna shivers.

Roelaren nods at Chamorr.

Stormyrain wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Ysharra gazes heavenward.

Speaking to Gryzzlbok, Waq asks, "Is that a compliment?"

Speaking to Chamorr, Kildar says, "Correct sacrifice."

Balley wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Cryheart glances at Stormyrain.

Stormyrain weakly says, "Something's wrong."

Falvicar wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "I'll be enroute to the outpost. Someone might want to check the Barracks."

Cryheart glances at Balley.

Gryzzlbok snickers at Waq.

Leafiara frowns at Stormyrain.

Stormyrain says, "So hot."

Cryheart glances at Falvicar.

Evia says, "No kiddin."

You feel your blood almost boiling now with heat, beads of sweat dripping down your forehead. You sense a loss, and you get dizzy, feeling lightheaded and drained.

Stormyrain slips out of an asymmetrical ebon lambskin jacket and folds it over her forearm, making sure it doesn't drag on the floor.

Chaoswynd walks toward Stormyrain.

Balley softly says, "The heat."

Lyrna hugs her knees and sways side to side.

Roelaren says, "Hot."

Kildar nods slowly.

Chaoswynd rests a gentle hand on Stormyrain's arm.

Lylia takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Lylia looks rather relaxed.

Leafiara groans.

Roelaren says, "Dizzy."

Ysharra gasps.

Stormyrain offers Chaoswynd an asymmetrical ebon lambskin jacket.

Claede wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Hapenlok just went through a varnished modwir door.

Leafiara weakly says, "Oh..."

Balley pants.

Balley wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Chaoswynd accepts Stormyrain's ebon lambskin jacket.

Cryheart glances at Roelaren.

Heavy droplets of sweat drip from Stormyrain's brow.

Yhtrin pours himself a cut crystal glass of Faendryl absinthe.

Darcena glances at Madmountan.

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara gestures.

Holy water sprays forth and cleanses Leafiara!

A large splash of water drenches Leafiara from head to toe!

Falvicar breaks out in a sweat.

Elbromo raises his hand.

Balantine casually observes his surroundings.

Yhtrin nods once.

Cryheart says, "Hmmmm."

Cerridween kneels down.

Lyrna nods at Roelaren.

Evia wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Yhtrin takes a drink from his Faendryl absinthe.

Yhtrin looks rather relaxed.

Chaoswynd glances up.

Lylia stands up.

(Claede catches himself on the edge of the desk to steady himself.)

Elbromo says, "No voice."

Cerridween rubs her eyes.

Darcena pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

Lyrna says, "Burning.."

Damp trickles of water drip from the ends of Leafiara's hair.

Darcena offers Lylia a wide glass of cold water.

Speaking to Melikor, Ysharra says, "It's like the runestaff's flare..."

Speaking in Faendryl, Lylia says something you don't understand.

Cerridween softly says, "It burns.."

Stormyrain takes a drink from her cold water.

Stormyrain takes a drink from her cold water.

Lylia accepts Darcena's cold water.

Leafiara pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

Darcena pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

Evia takes a drink from her golden plum wine.

Claede snarls menacingly!

Darcena offers Lyrna a wide glass of cold water.

A red glow begins to descend from the clouds in the sky, nearing Wehnimer's Landing.

Falvicar quietly says, "I feel like I'm on fire."

Darksin softly says, "Ohh noo."

Falvicar frowns.

Claede says, "Possession."

Pietra surveys the area.

Balley softly says, "Dizzy."

A large drop of water drips from Leafiara's chin.

Lyrna accepts Darcena's cold water.

Darcena pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

Shadows dance between Lylia's outstretched fingers as she issues a command in archaic Faendryl.

Lylia channels at a wide glass of cold water.

A dull grey beam snakes out toward a wide glass of cold water and engulfs it! Instantly, the cold water is reduced to dust.

Roelaren says, "Burning."

Melikor peers quizzically at Ysharra.

Stormyrain distractedly glances out.

Darcena offers Balley a wide glass of cold water.

Soneiken says, "Sacrifice only works if you are incapacitated."

Leafiara offers, "If anyone else needs some cold water splashed all over..."

Balantine frowns.

Madmountan says, "This is amusing."

Leafiara takes a drink from her cold water.

Ysharra leans softly against Melikor.

Lylia takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Lyrna takes a drink from her cold water.

Yhtrin begins chortling at Lylia.

Darcena just poured her water out on Melikor!

Cerridween begs and pleads with Leafiara.

Darcena pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

Lylia takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Lylia looks rather relaxed.

Darcena just poured her water out on Cerridween!

Roblar worriedly asks, "Ladies...shud av cover up?"

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara gestures at Cerridween.

Holy water sprays forth and cleanses Cerridween!

A large splash of water drenches Cerridween from head to toe!

Gryzzlbok's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...

Evia says, "Everyone reamain some kinda calm."

Bernadette mutters under her breath.

Roelaren takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Roelaren looks rather relaxed.

Roblar fastens the bear claw hooks on his bear hide greatcloak, bracing himself for the outdoor weather.

Gryzzlbok gestures at Darcena.

Water sprays forth and scours Darcena clean!

A large splash of water drenches Darcena from head to toe!

Roelaren takes a drink from her Faendryl absinthe.

Roelaren looks rather relaxed.

Leafiara nods absently.

Lyrna takes a drink from her cold water.

A red glow begins to descend from the clouds in the sky, nearing Wehnimer's Landing...outside.

Damp trickles of water drip from the ends of Cerridween's hair.

Speaking to Madmountan, Darcena asks, "Should we go meet him?"

Leafiara takes a drink from her cold water.

Water drips from Leafiara's soaking wet cape.

Damp trickles of water drip from the ends of Darcena's hair.

Pietra glances out.

Stormyrain distractedly glances out.

Roelaren pours herself a wide glass of cold water.

Melikor frowns at Ysharra.

Madmountan grins at Darcena.

Lylia gives a sigh of resignation.

Lyrna stands up.

Chamorr heartily says, "Outside."

Cerridween stands up.

Darksin softly says, "Looks like they're getting close."

Evia takes a drink from her golden plum wine.

Ysharra glances at a varnished modwir door.

Stormyrain takes a drink from her cold water.

Bernadette softly says, "Less see what he wants."

Leafiara just nudged Cryheart.

Gryzzlbok stands up.

Large drops of water drip from Cerridween's chin.

Tolida shifts her weight.

Roelaren takes a drink from her cold water.

Waq exclaims, "Here comes the red glow!"

Zosopage says, "That a hint perhaps."

Zosopage chuckles.

[Travel]

[Town Square, East]

Here in the center of a broad plaza near the commercial area of the bazaar stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall, where the citizens of Wehnimer's Landing hold various official, religious and social functions. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see a large purple wooden barrel and a bone-framed bulletin board.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Gypsy Scribe Balley, Zosopage, Bernadette, Mister Pukk, Chaoswynd, Mayor Lylia, Lord Chamorr, Tolida, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Soneiken, Claede, Lord Waq, Lady Darksin, Nodyre, Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain, Dame Evia, Great Lord Gryzzlbok, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Endath, Falvicar, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Xorus, Takoa, Strummerat, Magister Raelee, Tsarok, Pietra, Sir Balantine, Drung, Elbromo, Grand Lady Roelaren, Melikor, Ysharra, Develdeg, Great Lord Nazarr, Chirakk, Tury, Caligos Fisherman Kildar, Grand Lord Winowitch, Dergoatean, Lyrna, Sir Cryheart, Yhtrin, Marshal Meureii, Commander Roblar, Vayek

Elbromo chuckles.

Cryheart gazes up into the heavens.

Ysharra gazes up into the heavens.

Evia glances up.

Thick runnels of water dribble down Cerridween's face and pool around her collar bone.

Lyrna takes a drink from her cold water.

Roblar deeply says, "Kin look abouts."

Roelaren gazes up into the sky.

Lylia murmurs, "You could just use the door like other people..."

A drop of water dribbles off Leafiara's water.

Elbromo gazes up into the sky.

Pietra glances up.

Zosopage gazes up into the sky.

Falvicar gazes up into the sky.

Nazarr gazes up into the sky.

Water drips from Cerridween's soaking wet cloak.

Stormyrain takes a drink from her cold water.

Cerridween gazes up into the sky.

Chirakk glances north.

Evia yells, "What the heck ya want ya looney?"

Stormyrain fans herself.

Elbromo glances up.

Roelaren takes a drink from her cold water.

Claudaro chuckles to himself.

Pietra leans softly against Tsarok.

Lyrna sways back and forth.

Melikor gazes anxiously at Ysharra.

Yhtrin scoffs at Evia.

(Ysharra gazes around for a sign of the second, darker moon and sighs heavily, holding her palm to her forehead.)

Water drips from Leafiara's sandals, gathering in damp pools around her feet.

A drop of water dribbles off Cerridween's tiara.

Blood trickles down from the grey skies.

Cryheart gazes up into the sky.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Darcena.

Darcena joins Cryheart's group.

Lyrna takes a drink from her cold water.

Pietra appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Cerridween reaches out and touches her raven prayer-feather.

Elbromo gazes up into the heavens.

Pukk quietly says, "Darn, Darcena found us."

Pukk appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Drops of water fall from Darcena's fingertips.

Leafiara wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Roelaren says, "Ohh."

Cerridween shivers.

Darcena growls at Pukk.

Elbromo says, "Hmm."

Hapenlok: "....anyone seen anything?"

Darcena gently bites Pukk.

Pukk flails his arms about.

Pietra grins at Tsarok.

Drung begins chuckling at Pukk!

Leafiara takes a drink from her cold water.

Gryzzlbok gestures at Darcena.

Water sprays forth and scours Darcena clean!

A large splash of water drenches Darcena from head to toe!

Shinann shifts her weight.

Lyrna takes a drink from her cold water.

(Darcena sinks her fangs a little harder into Pukk's arm than she needed to do.)

Water drips from Cerridween's boots, gathering in damp pools around her feet.

Cerridween begins to twitch.

Lyrna rubs her blazestar Leya pendant.

Elbromo says, "Gettin a crick in me neck."

Lord Chamorr just went west.

Damp trickles of water drip from the ends of Darcena's hair.

Motes of silvery light sparkle across Leafiara's skin, twinkling like stars, as she prepares a spell...

Leafiara gestures.

Holy water sprays forth and cleanses Leafiara!

A large splash of water drenches Leafiara from head to toe!

Pietra shrugs at Tsarok.

Balantine hoots at the great horned owl.

Dergoatean [on Global]: "Anyone outside of Wehnimer's landing hearing voices and feeling heat in their veins?"

Falvicar wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Pietra appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Stormyrain: "We are outside Moot Hall, there was a strange red glow here...and whatever is happening is increasing in power."

Evia stares at Waq.

Dwi: "Big snows up north too."

Claudaro leans on his staff.

Damp trickles of water drip from the ends of Leafiara's hair.

A drop of water slides down the tip of Darcena's nose and plops with a "Plonk!" to the ground.

Darcena tilts her head up.

Lyrna rubs her silver sickle talisman.

Waq gazes up into the heavens.

Cryheart gazes up into the sky.

Newsby [on Global]: "Yes, on Caligos Isle!"

A drop of water slides down the tip of Darcena's nose and plops with a "Plonk!" to the ground.

Darcena nods.

Cerridween uneasily says, "This is uncomfortable and it is only getting worse."

Balley softly asks, "Who else is getting the waves of heat and dizziness?"

Darcena gazes up into the sky.

A large drop of water drips from Leafiara's chin.

Waq nods at Darksin.

Darcena says, "I feel... fine."

Leafiara nods at Balley.

Dergoatean: "Poor Newsby!"

Cryheart says, "Not I."

Roelaren says, "Me."

Darcena says, "As normal as I ever do."

Water drips from Darcena's soaking wet pauldrons.

Lyrna blinks at Balley.

Pietra folds her hands behind her back.

Darcena shrugs.

Cerridween breaks out in a sweat.

Speaking to Balley, Leafiara observes, "Several here..."

Puddles of blood form along the ground as the blood rain continues.

Bernadette softly says, "Nae me."

Bernadette rubs her chin thoughtfully.

The sky begins to become infused with a blood red glow, mixing with the dark of night like a swirling river of blood and shadow. A red orb comes into view, floating into the sky, as motes of crimson light rise up from the town of Wehnimer's Landing, slowly absorbing into the orb. Behind the glow of the orb, floats Grishom Stone, his silken robe flowing in the wind, his sea blue eyes calmly regarding the town and its environs, his wicked grin stretching from ear to ear.

A drop of water slides down the tip of Leafiara's nose and plops with a "Plonk!" to the ground.

Bernadette checks her equipment, adjusting and rearranging her gear.

Darcena mutters, "Which isn't that normal."

Lylia gently rests her hand on Ysharra's shoulder.

Melikor frowns.

Roelaren shudders.

Noxuara: "Is anyone else feeling a bit strange?"

Hapenlok says, "Bastard."

Evia frowns.

Roelaren frowns.

Ysharra gazes up into the heavens.

Water drips from Leafiara's soaking wet cape.

Lyrna sways back and forth.

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Drops of water fall from Darcena's fingertips.


The Golems Rise

A voice in your mind says, "Choices have consequences....Son of Bourth."

(Balantine shades his eyes.)

Pietra blinks.

Pukk quietly says, "That looks like a smile only a mother could love."

Evia says, "Meh."

Claudaro chuckles to himself.

Darcena says, "Well I am not he."

Darcena shivers.

Chirakk exclaims, "Get out of my head!"

Darcena says, "Most definitely not."

Darcena stamps her feet.

Strummerat squints.

Ysharra says, "Oh no."

Balley softly asks, "Choices?"

Luxelle [on Global]: "I was shopping at Caligos when I heard the words, and a bit later, started feeling ... not as well."

Lyrna asks, "Son of Bourth?"

Nazarr says, "I heard THAT."

Falvicar ducks slightly and covers his head with his arms.

Tolida blinks.

Stormyrain says, "A voice is saying "Choices have consequences..Son of Bourth."

Xorus leans on his runestaff.

Roelaren says, "On no."

Leafiara admits, "Sooner than I expected him to make good on that particular promise..."

Waq asks, "He floats?"

Dergoatean says, "I heard something now, but did not before."

Bernadette nods.

Dwi: "Some idjit called me a son o' a borth!"

Roelaren says, "Choices."

Pietra says, "Well I heard that."

Stormyrain says, "..Grishom's voice."

Noxuara [on Global]: "Here in Ta'Vaalor... most of us who are Elves are feeling a bit poorly."

Water drips from Darcena's boots, gathering in damp pools around her feet.

Bernadette softly says, "I heard it that time."

Cerridween weakly exclaims, "My choices are my own! Begone!"

Balley nods.

Islansya slowly says, "I take it that this is the center of all these... occurrences."

Pietra scratches her ear.

Endath says, "I heard that one."

Cryheart says, "Stone's promise to Breshon."

Bernadette nods.

Balantine quietly says, "We all heard it."

Speaking to Lyrna, Leafiara explains, "Breshon, who declined his offer to help Larsya."

Madmountan: "It's Grishom Stone. He just arrived in the landing."

Chirakk says, "Time to face your consequences."

Darcena nods at Lyrna.

Darcena nods to Leafiara.

Cryheart nods to Leafiara.

Speaking quietly to himself, Pukk says, "Now, I'm hearing voices too...great...now I caught what the others have."

Balley softly asks, "Are you making me sick Stone?"

Drung nods at Stormyrain.

Stormyrain: "Is anyone at the outpost, are there eyes on Breshon and Larsya?"

Blood trickles down from the grey skies.

Leafiara rubs Pukk tenderly.

Speaking solemnly to Pukk, Darcena says, "I always hear voices."

Roblar: "Aye, am ere."

Ysharra says, "He's missing part of his experiment."

Lyrna takes a drink from her cold water.

Dergoatean: "Some voice now speaks to ALL of us in the Landing - Stone. He is calling out Breshon for turning him away before."

Water drips from Leafiara's sandals, gathering in damp pools around her feet.

Speaking quickly to Stormyrain, Hapenlok says, "I'm going."

Thrassus leans on his scepter.

Hapenlok just went north.

Hapenlok: "...I'll be enroute as well."

Waq asks, "I am not hearing anything, what are you hearing?"

Noxuara: "I don't know or care who that is...Though if he is responsible, tell him I don't at all care for it."

Cryheart says, "Perhaps we should head to the Outpost."

Falvicar groans.

Nazarr nods at Cryheart.

Zosopage says, "Breshon needs protecting it seems."

Leafiara nods in agreement.

Bernadette nods at Cryheart.

Madmountan: "I assure you, he doesn't care what you think."

Claudaro says, "Why? He made his choice, and further, didn't aide us last night."

Elbromo says, "Yeah we kin stop Stone..sure."

Luxelle: "Well, thankfully only in the Landing then."

Darcena unhappily asks, "Why are we protecting Breshon?"

[Travel]

[Lower Dragonsclaw, Grasslands]

Growing among the warm grasses are a few scattered trees. It is hard to tell if the forest you can see to the west is encroaching upon the grasslands or if it is slowly being harvested and replaced for grazing. You also see a fortified stone imperial outpost, a huge imperial wagon and a glowing blue-white pylon.

Claudaro says, "Let him suffer the costs of it."

Claudaro shrugs.

Upon the ramparts of the Hendoran Outpost, Bourthian and Hendoran soldiers take to arms, but shadows swirl about them, holding them in place. No arrows let fly. Breshon and Larsya stand upon the wall, watching the sky, interwoven in binds of shadow as well.

Stormyrain tilts her head up.

Leafiara frowns.

Elbromo says, "Protecting Larsya."

Evia says, "Harsh crowd."

Evia frowns.

Lyrna uncertainly asks, "So this is about protecting...?"

The wind howls like a banshee as blood bathes the area.

Darcena gives a sidelong glance at Evia.

Zosopage says, "That is what we do."

Bernadette nods.

Lauranathalasa says, "Pirate lady..."

Speaking meekly to Evia, Darcena says, "It was just a question, Dame Evia."

Lylia narrows her eyes.

Chirakk says, "No sense letting countless innocents die for the poor decisions of one or two."

Cryheart gazes up into the heavens.

Dergoatean stares intently at a fortified stone imperial outpost and creases his brow in deep thought.

Roelaren takes a drink from her cold water.

(Darcena grits her teeth as she tries to maintain her meek expression.)

(Lyrna rubs her temples.)

Balantine gazes up into the sky.

Grishom descends further, the glow of the red orb casting his face half in crimson and half in shadow. He stretches out his hand, turns his palm, and clenches it.

Thrassus says, "There's nothing to be done, really."

Yhtrin whispers something to Darcena.

Madmountan grins.

Leafiara glances up.

The ground trembles.

Darcena casually runs the tip of her tongue over the point of one of her razor-sharp fangs, somehow managing to appear both threatening and seductive at the same time.

Lyrna sways back and forth.

Stormyrain glances down.

Gryzzlbok takes a drink from his Faendryl absinthe.

Gryzzlbok looks rather relaxed.

Xorus smiles slightly.

Ysharra shivers.

(Claede steadies himself with his lance planted firmly into the soil.)

(Waq hides under Darksin's skirt.)

Thrassus smiles quietly to himself.

Darcena yells, "Thanks for the sustenance again, Grishom."

Lyrna takes a few steps back.

Evia says, "Pure-d hate that bastard."

Evia growls ferociously!

Melikor rubs Ysharra tenderly.

Darksin pokes Waq in the ribs.

Darcena leans back.

Roelaren agrees with Evia.

The ground begins to shake violently.

Chaoswynd puts on a blue feather-shaped charm.

Cerridween clenches her jaw.

Bernadette nods at Evia.

Melikor leans on his staff.

Nodyre sways back and forth.

Blood trickles down from the grey skies.

Falvicar leans to his left slightly.

Leafiara glances down.

Evia's entire body tenses as she clenches her fist.

Cryheart yells, "Leave the Bourthians alone, Grishom Stone!"

(Claede clenches the lance tightly in defiant refusal to fall.)

Thrassus yawns.

Ysharra glances at something in a hooded white wolf fur cloak.

Takoa assumes a meditative posture, sitting with legs folded and hands resting upon his knees. He closes his eyes, pauses and breathes deeply, clearly concentrating on something.

Newsby: "Faced with the choice between the heretic Eel thing and Grishom Stone, I am ... staying on Caligos."

Suddenly, a crack in the ground outside of the Hendoran Outpost appears.

(Waq smiles up at Darksin's face.)

Lyrna asks, "What.. could we have.. that he.. would need?"

Falvicar frowns.

Leafiara scans the ground and her immediate surroundings.

You scan the ground and your immediate surroundings for signs of recent activity.

(Darcena peers at the crack.)

Meureii takes a few steps back.

Thrassus says, "We'd best back off."

Zosopage glances down.

The misty halo fades from Evia.

Lylia takes a few steps back.

Lyrna blinks.

Chirakk says, "Something's coming outta that crack I think."

Another crack begins to stretch along the ground near the outpost.

Gryzzlbok says, "Crack kills."

Speaking to Lyrna, Leafiara says, "Same as before... Larsya's blood..."

Darcena smiles eagerly at Chirakk.

Kildar agrees with Chirakk.

Nodyre frowns.

Takoa stands up.

Balley softly says, "Oh this is not good."

Pietra takes a few steps back.

Speaking to Chirakk, Darcena asks, "Something to kill?"

Roblar waves to a fortified stone imperial outpost.

A sharp-eared fire wyrdling asks, "Spire?"

Pietra pulls Tsarok closer to herself.

Chirakk shrugs at Darcena.

Chirakk says, "Perhaps."

Tsarok grins.

Evia exclaims, "Great, finally lost my halo, now I can let loose!"

A voice in your mind says, "...I have come for that which is mine."

Hapenlok: "Wasn't there a spire under the outpost?"

Bernadette nods at Evia.

Waq asks, "What is Spire?"

(Ysharra glances once down at the widening maw and then turns her face up to watch the walls of the outpost.)

Melikor frowns.

Yhtrin exclaims, "He is going to sink the entire Outpost!"

Stormyrain stares upward.

Pietra smiles at Tsarok.

Roelaren says, "Nothing here is yours."

Falvicar closes his eyes for a moment.

Waq coughs.

Pukk yells, "Okay, you can have her."

Noxuara: "That terrible, is he?"

Thrassus says, "All we can do is watch."

Chirakk asks, "And what exactly is yours?"

Zosopage asks, "He is coming for Larsya's blood?"

Thrassus smiles quietly to himself.

Pukk quietly says, "Where is Raelee."

Claede grips his veil iron lance a little tighter.

Speaking frankly to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "I think so, yes."

Pukk glances around the area.

Cerridween leans softly against Falvicar.

Bursting out of the ground, a rune-carved black mein golem soars up into the sky, floating in the air high above the town and outpost like a stone gargoyle.

Ysharra says, "The Magister is safe."

Thrassus folds his arms serenely in front of him as he watches a fortified stone imperial outpost contemplatively, the roomy sleeves of his robes concealing his hands completely.

Speaking to Waq, Gryzzlbok says, "Waq, go in the outpost before it sinks into the ground."

Darcena wrinkles her nose.

Pietra gazes up into the heavens.

Xorus chuckles.

Lyrna takes a few steps back.

Nodyre's jaw drops.

Bernadette nods at Ysharra.

Chaoswynd glances up.

Islansya glances up.

Chirakk says, "Uh oh."

Ysharra gazes up into the heavens.

Madmountan says, "Interesting."

Melikor glances up.

Leafiara slowly asks, "Oh... or just the golems?"

Roelaren says, "Oh no."

Evia says, "Floating golems."

Darcena nods at Madmountan.

Nazarr says, "Oh, wonderful."

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Melikor grips his illthorn staff and visibly stiffens.

Chaoswynd slowly says, "Flying golems... that's new."

Evia raises an eyebrow.

Falvicar quietly says, "Damn."

Balantine frowns.

Cryheart says, "Hmmm."

Cerridween leans on her runestaff.

Xorus says, "So much for not destroying those things."

Pukk quietly says, "He has come for Raelee."

Falvicar quietly says, "I hate mein golems."

Chirakk says, "Watch your heads I guess..."

Darcena carefully surveys her surroundings.

Ysharra asks, "We never fail to find something to surprise us, do we?"

Claede says, "Okay. I'm impressed."

Ysharra says, "Even after all we've done."

Speaking to Darksin, Waq asks, "Can I grope em?"

(Lyrna wipes her forehead.)

Hapenlok: "The golems buried in the plinite caverns."

Chirakk says, "Don't want one of those landing on you."

The sky is stained crimson as the blood rains down from the heavens.

Leafiara: "Yes, Breshon had said he'd sealed them away--not destroyed them."

Kildar glances at Dergoatean.

Gryzzlbok carefully surveys his surroundings.

Cryheart gazes up into the sky.

Shinann says, "I could not find anyone... just saw them on the wall... the guards cannot move." [Shinann had gone wandering.]

Falvicar gazes at his reflection in the polished steel mirror.

Lyrna shudders.

Darksin pulls Waq closer to herself.

Drung gazes up into the heavens.

Leafiara nods at Shinann.

Hapenlok: "...I appreciate his farsightedness."

Speaking to Kildar, Dergoatean says, "It's bizarre in there." [Dergoatean had also gone wandering.]

Thrassus gazes up into the heavens.

Raelee suddenly fades into view.

Meureii nonchalantly says, "He says he will take that which is his."

Speaking to Kildar, Dergoatean says, "Some kind of shadow stasis."

Thrassus closes his eyes for a moment.

Ysharra nods at Raelee.

Waq hugs Darksin, who wraps him in a warm embrace.

Waq shudders.

Cryheart says, "Perhaps that is what he meant, by his...the golems."

Evia wrings her hands.

Xorus: "He was warned about it."

Evia says, "Doubtful."

Bernadette rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Speaking uncertainly to Cryheart, Leafiara says, "Optimistic."

Shinann gazes up into the sky.

Meureii says, "The blood."

One by one, a sea of rune-carved black mein golems erupt from the ground in and around the Hendoran Outpost. Soldiers cry out, as some of the stone ramparts are battered and busted as the golems soar up into the sky, floating like a swarm of blackened gargoyles, awaiting a command. First a dozen, then two dozen more, then a hundred, then a hundred more. The cascading blood rain glistens along their shadowy black bodies as their forms blot out the stars.

Meureii says, "The child."

Cryheart hugs Alasatia, who wraps him in a warm embrace.

Leafiara: "He was indeed."

Lyrna says, "But I don't understan... what he needs from us? Why is he trying.."

Hapenlok: "Duck."

Madmountan grins evilly.

Speaking to Darksin, Waq says, "I'll protect you dear."

Darksin softly says, "Ohh."

Dergoatean gulps.

Alasatia wrinkles her nose.

Leafiara slowly asks, "...Dennet had -that- many?"

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Roelaren says, "Ohhh."

Waq gulps.

Lyrna says, "What is he taking from us."

Shinann frowns.

Ysharra says, "...they're going to take it apart."

Yhtrin gazes up into the heavens.

Falvicar frowns.

Dark droplets of blood rain from the grey skies.

Hapenlok: "Watch for debris..."

Bernadette moves away from Stormyrain, over to Roelaren, and stands ready to protect her from attack.

Yhtrin murmurs, "That is an army of them."

Evia sighs.

Zosopage says, "We convinced him not to use Stone's help so we are partly responsible."

Balley softly says, "Who not what."

Gryzzlbok waves to a fortified stone imperial outpost.

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "I didn't."

Thrassus leans on his scepter.

Speaking to Lyrna, Lylia says, "They are not ours. They never were. More is the pity."

Balley softly says, "I did not either."

Stormyrain stares upward.

Speaking quietly to Cerridween, Falvicar says, "This is gonna be a long night."

Pukk quietly says, "Great flying golems..."

Ysharra says, "An army that needs no armor, no weapons and no rest until their commands are fulfilled."

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "Neither did your w--"

Xorus shrugs.

Leafiara nods at Balley.

Speaking to Leafiara, Zosopage says, "In general."

Darcena raises an eyebrow in Madmountan's direction.

Strummerat watches a fortified stone imperial outpost closely for a moment.

The red motes surrounding the orb in the sky, the flecks of blood that had risen up from Wehnimer's Landing near where some elven kind had stood, now gravitate towards the orb and are absorbed into its mass.

Hapenlok pants.

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "Maybe, but in the end, the decision was Breshon's."

Waq says, "Better than krakens to my thinking."

Cerridween paces to her left, moving in a circle around Falvicar.

Stormyrain hisses.

Speaking to Leafiara, Zosopage says, "Of course."

Shinann frowns.

Melikor scowls.

Shinann nods at Roelaren.

Speaking to Waq, Hapenlok says, "No. Just as bad."

Breshon cries out from the Outpost, "Take the golems! Have them! Be gone!"

Gryzzlbok asks, "Think he gun wipe out elven village?"

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Stormyrain.

Waq says, "Oh."

Roelaren smiles at Shinann.

Speaking to Leafiara, Zosopage says, "But that will not concern Stone."

Speaking to Dergoatean, Kildar says, "Did we win yet."

Lyrna shivers.

A deep laughter echoes in your mind.

Waq says, "Well I was being upbeat."

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara agrees, "No. No it won't."

Hapenlok mutters, "Just as spineless as his father."

Zosopage says, "Oh he just wants the golems."

Falvicar quietly says, "My head."

Falvicar pouts.

Madmountan blinks.

Balley nods to Leafiara.

Roelaren put a wide glass of cold water in her rucksack.

Lyrna nods at Falvicar.

Evia clenches her jaw.

Pukk yells, "Take the outpost too!"

Shinann shakes her head.

Roelaren says, "I hope that is all."

Darcena tilts her head up.

Pietra furrows her brow.

Lylia whispers something to Xorus.

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "And the blood he took."

Stormyrain stares upward.

Evia shakes her head at Pukk and clucks her tongue.

Lylia turns her head toward Pukk to favor him with a silent, withering gaze.

Dergoatean smirks.

(Ysharra presses her palm under each of her eyelids, drawing a trail of blood away from her lids.)

Elbromo says, "Don't bet on it."

Pukk ducks his head.

Darcena gazes with interest at Ysharra.

Darcena's stomach growls.

Gryzzlbok reaches out and touches a glowing blue-white pylon.

Zosopage frowns.

Claudaro says, "At least soon there will be no more bellyaching about an Imperial outpost so close to town..."

Claudaro chuckles to himself.

Melikor frowns at Ysharra.

Xorus whispers something to Lylia.

Gryzzlbok snaps his fingers.

Thrassus glances at Ysharra.

Lylia coldly says, "You have no idea what was sacrificed to return this outpost here."

A sudden gust blows the bloodrain at you in a stinging attack.

Grishom stretches out another hand, and the red orb begins to grow brighter and brighter, before a portal of blood rips open into the air like a vicious wound torn into the sky. It drips with blood and ribbons of sinewy.

Chirakk says, "Not so sure how we'd do with hundreds of those monstrosities."

Gryzzlbok says, "Too bad this pylon isn't working."

(Dergoatean stares, unfocused, in the direction of the outpost, mouthing a few sentences to himself.)

Roelaren says, "It was taken once and brought back."

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Waq asks, "Where did they fly off to?"

Evia frowns.

Chirakk says, "And portals are never good."

Xorus says, "Mm."

Madmountan says, "Fascinating."

Chirakk sighs.

Pukk agrees with Chirakk.

Shinann swears in a fluid mixture of common and elven that would make a spike-thorn take pause.

Xorus nods at Tolida.

The red orb emits a wave of crimson light, washing over the sea of golems in the sky. The runes along the golems begin to glow with a blood red hue, infused by the motes of light absorbed by the orb.

Lyrna says, "Laughter. There was laughter."

Darcena mutters, "I'm feeling awfully hungry."

(Ysharra stares up at the unveiling maw of blood and magic as it unfurls.)

Leafiara raises an eyebrow.

Islansya gives a sidelong glance at Darcena.

Raelee gazes up into the heavens.

Thrassus gazes up into the heavens.

Tolida frowns.

Hapenlok says, "....you deal with Stone, you don't deal with Stone. He gets what he wants in the end."

Claede says, "That was blood not freely given. No exchange was made for its use."

Claede frowns.

Leafiara nods at Hapenlok.

Chamorr heartily says, "Think he's gonna send them golems at us."

Darcena bites her lip.

Islansya glances at Claede.

Bernadette nods at Chamorr.

Hapenlok says, "It's easier if he presents it as free will."

Bernadette rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Tsarok shifts his weight.

Gryzzlbok takes a drink from his Faendryl absinthe.

Pietra grins slowly.

Pietra clears her throat.

Evia glances at a glowing blue-white pylon.

Evia says, "If only."

Darcena gazes with interest at Lyrna.

Hapenlok says, "...starting to wish we had teleported that whole mess in Deadfall to another dimension, though."

(Darcena motions to Lyrna to move closer.)

Speaking to Claede, Islansya says, "I do not think we are in a position to negotiate. I felt the effects as far as Solhaven."

Speaking to Chamorr, Soneiken says, "Dey attacking to the south."

Hapenlok says, "I think ...."

Lyrna walks toward Darcena.

Leafiara glances at Islansya.

Xorus says, "I advised as much at the time."

Stormyrain gives a sidelong glance at Claede.

Hapenlok says, "That may be a problem tonight."

Darcena nods.

Lyrna gently rests her hand on Darcena's shoulder.

Lyrna sways back and forth.

Lyrna leans on Darcena, giving her a companionable grin.

Speaking to Chamorr, Soneiken says, "He says choices have consequences."

Leafiara rubs Lyrna gently.

Lyrna nods at Darcena.

Waq shakes his head.

Darcena smiles at Lyrna.

Dark droplets of blood rain from the grey skies.

Darcena leans on her staff.

Soneiken says, "Speaks to the son of Bourth."

Speaking to Darksin, Waq says, "I am fine, thanks."

Speaking to Claede, Stormyrain murmurs, "Grishom is the most powerful blood mage I know. He cares not about your permission, he never has."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Dergoatean says, "We managed it with the mother tree. An entire forest would've been another matter entirely."

The blood red portal lowers, nearing the ground and approachable. It opens, like the widening of a bloody wound. Grishom ascends higher to the sky, as the host of black golems, their runes now glowing red, soar into the portal....

Speaking heartily to Soneiken, Chamorr says, "Think they comin right here."

Darksin nods at Waq.

You are now in an offensive stance.

Soneiken says, "Dats about the Wrydeep forest and the elves."

Leafiara squints.

Alasatia shakes her head, totally at a loss.


The Wyrdeep Opens

Yhtrin just went through a massive blood red portal.

Thrassus cocks his head and examines the blood red portal.

Hapenlok just went through a massive blood red portal.

Evia furrows her brow.

Melikor rubs Ysharra tenderly.

Dergoatean just went through a massive blood red portal.

Lylia nods approvingly at Tolida.

Soneiken says, "And the tazz empire."

Relic Hunter Madmountan just went through a massive blood red portal.

Lord Thrassus just went through a massive blood red portal.

Xorus says, "Wyrdeep."

Stormyrain whispers aloud, "No."

Xorus just went through a massive blood red portal.

Marshal Meureii just went through a massive blood red portal.

Great Lord Gryzzlbok just strode through a massive blood red portal.

Claede just went through a massive blood red portal.

Great Lord Nazarr just went through a massive blood red portal.

Ysharra glances at a massive blood red portal.

Darcena just strode through a massive blood red portal.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain just went through a massive blood red portal.

Evia says, "Dang."

Leafiara curiously says, "And people just go right on through."

Mayor Lylia just went through a massive blood red portal.

Magister Raelee just went through a massive blood red portal.

Shinann just went through a massive blood red portal.

Commander Roblar just went through a massive blood red portal.

Leafiara offhandedly says, "Well... why not."

Islansya just went through a massive blood red portal.

Conquerer of Reim Claudaro just went through a massive blood red portal.

Lauranathalasa giggles at Leafiara.

Falvicar nods to Leafiara.

>go porta

[Wyrdeep Forest, Edge]

The outer edge of the dense forest is blanketed in a welcoming array of lush green grass and colorful wildflowers. Wide rows of ancient yew trees fashion a pronounced boundary as they sway to and fro, their twisted limbs stretching and beckoning, inviting passerbys into the forest's depths. You also see a massive blood red portal.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Islansya, Commander Roblar, Shinann, Chaoswynd, Magister Raelee, Ysharra, Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain, Darcena, Great Lord Nazarr, Claede, Great Lord Gryzzlbok, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Hapenlok, Yhtrin

Gypsy Scribe Balley just arrived.

Melikor just arrived.

What seemed only a large bit of glistening stone moments before begins moving forward to reveal the silent form of a rune-carved black mein golem.

Claudaro ponders.

Tsarok just arrived.

What seemed only a large bit of glistening stone moments before begins moving forward to reveal the silent form of a rune-carved black mein golem.

What seemed only a large bit of glistening stone moments before begins moving forward to reveal the silent form of a rune-carved black mein golem.

What seemed only a large bit of glistening stone moments before begins moving forward to reveal the silent form of a rune-carved black mein golem.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Stormyrain with its heavy mein right fist!

AS: +520 vs DS: +202 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +79 = +439

... and hits for 99 points of damage!

Lucky shot rips through bone and muscle sending right leg flying.

Stormyrain screams and falls to the ground grasping her mangled right leg!

She is stunned!

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Stormyrain with its heavy mein left fist!

AS: +520 vs DS: +121 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +93 = +534

... and hits for 145 points of damage!

A mighty blow cleaves a swath through Stormyrain's back, taking the spine with it.

Stormyrain drops dead at your feet!

A rune-carved black mein golem lifts its huge foot up and slams it into the ground, shaking everything violently!

[SMR result: 118 (Open d100: 14)]

Pukk falls down!

[SMR result: 108 (Open d100: 67)]

Takoa falls down!

[SMR result: 162 (Open d100: 81)]

Lauranathalasa falls down!

[SMR result: 183 (Open d100: 81)]

Pietra falls down!

[SMR result: 162 (Open d100: 70)]

Bernadette falls down!

[SMR result: 155 (Open d100: 20)]

Tsarok falls down!

[SMR result: 179 (Open d100: 74, Bonus: 10)]

Melikor falls down!

[SMR result: 248 (Open d100: 54)]

Balley falls down!

The evanescent shield shrouding Leafiara fades briefly, then flickers with a pale incandescence.

[SMR result: 259 (Open d100: 165)]

Leafiara falls down!

[SMR result: 107 (Open d100: 32)]

Claudaro falls down!

[SMR result: 419 (Open d100: 111)]

Islansya falls down!

[SMR result: 147 (Open d100: 76)]

Shinann falls down!

[SMR result: 138 (Open d100: 55)]

Chaoswynd falls down!

[SMR result: 158 (Open d100: 70)]

Raelee falls down!

[SMR result: 285 (Open d100: 69)]

Darcena falls down!

[SMR result: 302 (Open d100: 25)]

Claede falls down!

[SMR result: 206 (Open d100: -5)]

Gryzzlbok falls down!

[SMR result: 132 (Open d100: 87)]

Madmountan falls down!

[SMR result: 128 (Open d100: 35)]

Hapenlok falls down!

The evanescent shield shrouding Yhtrin fades briefly.

[SMR result: 264 (Open d100: 32)]

Yhtrin falls down!

A rune-carved black mein golem lifts its enormous mein foot and tries to stomp on Chaoswynd!

Some white side-strapped brigandine partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +974 vs DS: +428 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +50 = +625

... and hits for 93 points of damage!

Knocked back several feet by blow to abdomen.

He is stunned!

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Tsarok with its heavy mein right fist!

AS: +512 vs DS: +380 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +95 = +277

... and hits for 21 points of damage!

Blow leaves an imprint on Tsarok's chest!

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Tsarok with its heavy mein left fist!

AS: +512 vs DS: +380 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +63 = +245

... and hits for 18 points of damage!

Blow leaves an imprint on Tsarok's chest!

Claudaro stands up.

Takoa gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

The evanescent shield shrouding Leafiara flares into a yellow light as blue energy crackles across its surface.

Takoa gestures at Chaoswynd.

The glazed look leaves Chaoswynd.

A rune-carved black mein golem lifts its enormous mein foot and tries to stomp on Takoa!

AS: +530 vs DS: +690 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +92 = -30

A clean miss.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Pietra with its heavy mein right fist!

AS: +520 vs DS: +622 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +43 = -9

A clean miss.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Pietra with its heavy mein left fist!

AS: +520 vs DS: +622 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +33 = -19

A clean miss.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Chaoswynd with its heavy mein right fist!

Some white side-strapped brigandine partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +520 vs DS: +407 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +19 = +172

... and hits for 15 points of damage!

Broken finger on Chaoswynd's right hand!

[Wyrdeep Forest, Edge]

The outer edge of the dense forest is blanketed in a welcoming array of lush green grass and colorful wildflowers. Wide rows of ancient yew trees fashion a pronounced boundary as they sway to and fro, their twisted limbs stretching and beckoning, inviting passerbys into the forest's depths. You also see the seaweed-covered Pietra disk, the Lauranathalasa disk, the Balley disk, the palm frond-shaped Leafiara disk, a rune-carved black mein golem, a rune-carved black mein golem, a rune-carved black mein golem, a rune-carved black mein golem, an agitated alabaster white imp, a spotted great horned owl that is flying around, the Darcena disk, the Claede disk, a dejected badland spirit that is flying around, the fiery red Gryzzlbok disk, the Yhtrin disk and a massive blood red portal.

Also here: Lord Chamorr, Strummerat, Zosopage, Mister Pukk who is lying down, Takoa who is lying down, High Lady Lauranathalasa who is lying down, Pietra who is lying down, Bernadette who is lying down, Tsarok who is lying down, Melikor who is lying down, Gypsy Scribe Balley who is lying down, Maiden Leafiara who is lying down, Conquerer of Reim Claudaro, Islansya who is lying down, Commander Roblar, Shinann who is lying down, Chaoswynd who is lying down, Magister Raelee who is lying down, the body of Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain who is lying down, Darcena who is lying down, Claede who is lying down, Great Lord Gryzzlbok who is lying down, Relic Hunter Madmountan who is lying down, Hapenlok who is lying down, Yhtrin who is lying down

Takoa stands up. Raelee stands up.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Tsarok with its heavy mein right fist!

AS: +512 vs DS: +380 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +82 = +264

... and hits for 18 points of damage!

Jarring blow to Tsarok's back.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Tsarok with its heavy mein left fist!

AS: +512 vs DS: +367 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +85 = +280

... and hits for 23 points of damage!

Torn muscle in Tsarok's left leg!

Hapenlok stands up.

Pukk stands up.

A rune-carved black mein golem lifts its enormous mein foot and tries to stomp on a spotted great horned owl!

AS: +974 vs DS: +729 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +65 = +352

... and hits for 122 points of damage!

Weapon arm removed at the shoulder!

The great horned owl screeches loudly as he crashes to the ground and cradles his mangled right wing!

The great horned owl is stunned!

All of a sudden, Lauranathalasa rolls hard to her side, and then leaps to her feet!

A rune-carved black mein golem tries to ensnare Lauranathalasa in its solid mein arms!

AS: +530 vs DS: +341 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +42 = +263

... and hits for 10 points of damage!

Loose arm hold.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Hapenlok with its heavy mein right fist!

A rune-carved black mein golem lifts its enormous mein foot and tries to stomp on Hapenlok!

AS: +974 vs DS: +710 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +63 = +371

... and hits for 108 points of damage!

Hard hit shatters shield arm.

He is stunned!

An unpleasant sense of deja vu settles over you as you sense fluctuations in the mana fields surrounding Hapenlok.

A rune-carved black mein golem pounds at Hapenlok with its heavy mein left fist!

AS: +520 vs DS: +476 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +88 = +176

... and hits for 37 points of damage!

Blow to back cracks several vertebrae.

Hapenlok drops dead at your feet!

[Though initially disorganized due to groups breaking up as everyone passed through the portal, the Landing defenders slowly begin to retaliate. Darcena, Nazarr, Claede, Lylia, Chamorr, Leafiara, Thrassus, Kildar, Yhtrin, Islansya, Hapenlok, and Waq are killed off before even the earliest skirmishes are won.]


The Forest Searched

[Skipping ahead to when Leafi is alive and back on the scene...]

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went through a massive blood red portal.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Edge] The outer edge of the dense forest is blanketed in a welcoming array of lush green grass and colorful wildflowers. Wide rows of ancient yew trees fashion a pronounced boundary as they sway to and fro, their twisted limbs stretching and beckoning, inviting passerbys into the forest's depths. You also see a pale-faced coppery barn owl that is flying around and a massive blood red portal.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Chaoswynd, Lord Chamorr, Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain

Obvious paths: northeast

Hapenlok: "....apparently Grishom entered the portal. watch out."

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went northeast.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Opening]

Wildlife is curiously absent at the entrance, and there is an unsettling calm that hangs in the air like a thick fog blanketing the encircling forest. Faint bursts of moonlight bleed through modest breaks in the foliage overhead, affording barely enough light to illuminate the path. You also see some forest green leathers, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar and a forest green wooden shield.

Also here: Chaoswynd, Lord Chamorr, Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain

Obvious paths: northeast, southwest, northwest

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went northeast.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Clearing]

The meandering path that leads farther into the forest grows increasingly difficult to navigate, dead leaves and broken twigs forming a protective cover over the almost concealed pathway. Crisp snaps and crackles burst noisily from the surrounding woods in an unsettling cacophony. Toward the east, a small clearing draws attention, a visual distraction from the hypnotic calls of the forest. You also see an olive-hued forest goblin, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a carved wyrwood bow, a black mein shard, a carved wyrwood bow, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, some forest green leathers, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a foggy-eyed air wyrdling, some forest green leathers, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar, some forest green leathers, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar and a large wyrwood tree.

A pale green mist seeps into the area, the viridian fog rolling slowly through the trees.

A reedy gold-eyed darkling ambles in.


Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went north.

[Wyrdeep Forest]

The air is stagnant despite the fact that the dark green leaves on the imposing villswood trees rustle like a silent alarm. A faint trickling of water can be heard in the distance. You also see some forest green leathers, a forest green wooden shield, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar, some dark vine-covered leather, a forest green wooden shield, a carved wyrwood bow, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots and a thicket of trees.

A voice in your mind says, "The woods will die tonight, I shall bleed everyone of your people...or come foward Briarstorm."

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went south.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Clearing]

The meandering path that leads farther into the forest grows increasingly difficult to navigate, dead leaves and broken twigs forming a protective cover over the almost concealed pathway. Crisp snaps and crackles burst noisily from the surrounding woods in an unsettling cacophony. Toward the east, a small clearing draws attention, a visual distraction from the hypnotic calls of the forest. You also see a reedy gold-eyed darkling, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, some dark vine-covered leather, a carved wyrwood bow, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a carved wyrwood bow, a carved wyrwood bow, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, some forest green leathers, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar, a carved wyrwood bow, some dark vine-covered leather, a black mein shard, a black mein shard, a foggy-eyed air wyrdling, some forest green leathers, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar and a large wyrwood tree.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went northwest.

[Wyrdeep Forest]

Surrounded by pebbles and rocks meticulously placed, a wooden sign tilts on a splintered stake. A solitary wyrwood tree looms above you, its twisted branches hanging uncomfortably still. Adjacent to the circle of stones is a makeshift shrine covered with clumps of animal fur, bloodied claws and teeth, and what appears to be cracked feystones. You also see some forest green leathers, a forest green wooden shield, a mud-covered leather helm and a thicket of trees.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went southeast.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just climbed up a large wyrwood tree.

[Wyrdeep, Treetop]

The giant wyrwood tree rises above a number of trees surrounding it, providing ample viewing on the forest below. Vines run along the tree's numerous thick branches, twisting and coiling like thin snakes. Periodically, the sound of leaves rustling or twigs snapping can be heard somewhere within the woods. You also see a large wyrwood branch.

Obvious paths: down

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went down.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went east.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Briar Bed]

Thick growth has reluctantly given way to a small clearing, prickly vines and sharply barbed briars threatening entanglement to any who attempt passage. Broken clay pots and scorched slats of faewood are strewn across the ground, a faint smell of smoke hanging heavily in the air.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went west.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went southwest.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Opening]

Wildlife is curiously absent at the entrance, and there is an unsettling calm that hangs in the air like a thick fog blanketing the encircling forest. Faint bursts of moonlight bleed through modest breaks in the foliage overhead, affording barely enough light to illuminate the path. You also see some forest green leathers, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar and a forest green wooden shield.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went southwest.

[Wyrdeep Forest, Edge]

The outer edge of the dense forest is blanketed in a welcoming array of lush green grass and colorful wildflowers. Wide rows of ancient yew trees fashion a pronounced boundary as they sway to and fro, their twisted limbs stretching and beckoning, inviting passerbys into the forest's depths. You also see some forest green leathers, a forest green wooden shield, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots, a pale-faced coppery barn owl that is flying around and a massive blood red portal.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went northeast.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went northwest.

Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain's group just went north.

[Wyrdeep Forest]

The air is stagnant despite the fact that the dark green leaves on the imposing villswood trees rustle like a silent alarm. A faint trickling of water can be heard in the distance. You also see some forest green leathers, some woven brown boots, a crude steel scimitar, some dark vine-covered leather, a forest green wooden shield, a carved wyrwood bow, a mud-covered leather helm, some woven brown boots and a thicket of trees.

Leafiara glances at a thicket of trees.

Leafiara indicates the thicket of trees as a possible option.

Stormyrain wanders into the thicket of trees, disappearing into the surroundings.

Leafiara wanders into the thicket of trees, disappearing into the surroundings.

[But this splits up groups...]

[Wyrdeep Forest, Twisting Path]

Hundreds of footprints litter the forest floor and point in every direction, indicative of to and fro travel. Heavy fog laden with a viridian tinge hangs in the air, the diffused light casting a green glow along the ground. You also see a thicket of trees. Obvious paths: east

>e

[Wyrdeep Forest, Twisting Path]

Hundreds of footprints litter the forest floor and point in every direction, indicative of to and fro travel. Heavy fog laden with a viridian tinge hangs in the air, the diffused light casting a green glow along the ground. You also see a thicket of trees.

Obvious paths: east

[Wyrdeep Forest, Twisting Path]

Clouds of fog swirl along the ground, spawning tiny whirlpools of green mist that consume any dead vegetation that exists on the forest floor. A deafening screech pierces the air, but is quickly muffled by echoing footsteps. You also see a thicket of trees.

Obvious paths: northeast, west

>ne

[Wyrdeep Forest]

A great horned owl swoops down in an aggressive ambush, catching its victims off guard, but returns to the dark sky and an unseen haven. The darkness is foreboding and inhospitable, and with every step, distorted faces appear in the bark of the trees.

Obvious paths: north, southwest

>n

[Wyrdeep Forest]

From light deficiency or curse backlash, the deformed trees resemble freaks of nature with their buckled trunks and twisted limbs. Shifting shadows play tricks with the darkness, but the absence of noise prevents tracking.

Obvious paths: east, south

>e

[Wyrdeep Forest]

A formidable cluster of yew trees shares the confined space with thorn-covered bushes and blocks farther travel into the forest. An oppressive mist has formed along the ground and swirls hauntingly at the base of the trees. You also see a frosted orange cookie.

Obvious paths: southeast, west

>se

[Wyrdeep Forest]

Tufts of grey fur hang on a nearby branch, and an iridescent wing shimmers on the forest floor beneath a sliver of light. Loud snaps echo around the path and resemble random pebbles thrown in distraction attempts. Whispers in a unfamiliar tongue are heard, but have no discernable origin. You also see a luminous woodland arachnid.

Obvious paths: southwest, northwest

The evanescent shield shrouding Leafiara fades briefly.

A luminous woodland arachnid tries to bite Leafiara!

AS: +487 vs DS: +699 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +12 = -168

A clean miss.

>sw

[Wyrdeep Forest]

Dark and menacing, the suffocating density of the forest has seized all natural light, save a small breach in the underbrush to the southwest. An occasional caw ruptures the ominous silence as avian shadows fly overhead, trapped beneath the towering crowns. You also see a wooden arrow.

Obvious paths: northeast, southwest

>sw

[Wyrdeep Forest, Twisting Path]

Clouds of fog swirl along the ground, spawning tiny whirlpools of green mist that consume any dead vegetation that exists on the forest floor. A deafening screech pierces the air, but is quickly muffled by echoing footsteps. You also see a small raven that is flying around, a slender blue wand, a violet sapphire and a thicket of trees. Obvious paths: northeast

[Continued exploration through the Lost Woods.]

Soneiken: "Grishom wants to open Deadfall."

Soneiken: "You must protect the Druids of Wrydeep from Grishoms attack."

Black mein golems continue to march through the woods of Wyrdeep, their blood red runes glowing as they trample along, smashing what wild elves they find, or goblins or darklings.

[Continued exploration, but eventually the way deeper into the forest is found via vines...]

[Wyrdeep Forest]

Thorn-covered vines wind their way across the ground and up each tree, strangling the forest in an unforgiving grasp. Complex cobwebs decorate each branch, their skilled weavers veiled in dark shadows. A smidge of light sneaks through an opening overhead, but is quickly snuffed by the shifting forest, leaving the area in near darkness. You also see a large dark green vine.


Briarstorm Bargains

[Wyrdeep Forest]

The lack of ambient light in the suffocating darkness makes it impossible to discern the time of day. Eerie howls and muffled scampering confirms the presence of unseen beings, but offers little solace as the approaching sound resonates through the trees. You also see a brilliant green Wyrdeep viper, a snow white raven that is flying around, the Ysharra disk, an agitated alabaster white imp, the Lyrna disk and a large dark green vine.

Also here: Maiden Leafiara, Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain, Lord Grishom, Takoa, Ysharra, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Mistress Naamit, Mister Pukk, Melikor, Nodyre, Marshal Meureii, Magister Raelee, Mayor Lylia, Lyrna, Xorus

Leafiara leaps down as she swings in on a large dark green vine!

Lyrna asks, "Who will come?"

Leafiara says, "Ah..."

Lyrna peers quizzically at Grishom.

Shinann blinks.

Xorus says, "The clan leader."

Grishom says, "He will come."

Grishom grins wickedly.

Stormyrain says, "Briarstorm."

Hapenlok leaps down as he swings in on a large dark green vine!

Roblar: "Deadfall iz sealed yet."

Grishom says, "This is not your battle."

Naamit nods in agreement at Grishom.

Lyrna says, "The voice in my head seems to think differently."

Roblar: "Wind witches and arachnids in Upper Trollfang though, on way to da inn."

Stormyrain clenches her jaw.

Speaking to Grishom, Hapenlok says, "....what I did in this forest on your behalf? I'm making it my battle."

Ysharra says, "Your portal allowed us entry."

Hapenlok glowers darkly at Grishom.

Dwi: "Was witches earlier...hour ago?"

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Ysharra says, "Perhaps you wanted witnesses, at least."

With a closed mouth, Hapenlok moves his jaw up and down in a circular motion. Turning his head toward Grishom, Hapenlok forcefully ejects a wad of spit, narrowly missing his feet.

Chamorr leaps down as he swings in on a large dark green vine!

Nodyre frowns.

Dwi: "Prolley jus cartin treasures to safe keepin. rob em all!"

Lylia examines her fingernails.

Hapenlok joins Xorus's group.

Grishom gestures towards the forest, and ribbons of red light coil out from the orb in his hands. They twist and bend through the forest, then like incarnadine hooks, they return, holding wild elves in their grasp.

A tawny-eyed wild elf druid just arrived!

A tawny-eyed wild elf druid just arrived!

A tawny-eyed wild elf druid just arrived!

A tawny-eyed wild elf druid just arrived!

A tawny-eyed wild elf druid just arrived!

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Ysharra shivers.

Grishom says, "He will come."

Chaoswynd leaps down as he swings in on a large dark green vine!

Lyrna frowns at Grishom.

Claede leaps down as he swings in on a large dark green vine!

Dergoatean leaps down as he swings in on a large dark green vine!

Leafiara glances between a tawny-eyed wild elf druid and a tawny-eyed wild elf druid.

Meggiemae: "Bandit witches?"

Dergoatean: "We have met the druids of Wyrdeep."

Melikor ponders.

Dwi: "Aye! Gitta bounty on em Meggs!"

Speaking to a tawny-eyed wild elf druid, Ysharra says, "Apparently you have company for breakfast."

Speaking quietly to a tawny-eyed wild elf druid, Pukk says, "We are here selling cookies....please don't kill us."

Dergoatean shushes Pukk!

Naamit points a rune-carved dark veil iron hammer directly at a tawny-eyed wild elf druid, bringing the hammer's head level with its body. Brilliant arcs of silvery-blue lightning crackle around the hammer's head as the scent of ozone fills the air.

Shinann nods at Meureii.

Deatrys: "Darklings in dragonclaw."

Melikor gives a sidelong glance at Pukk.

Speaking to a tawny-eyed wild elf druid, Ysharra asks, "Are you a...Coyote, perhaps?"

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Lyrna greets a tawny-eyed wild elf druid. Perhaps they're in cahoots!

>desc druid

You are not quite sure what to make of the wild elf druid, as you have never seen anything that looks quite like it. Stopping a moment, you try to commit this creature to memory so that you can tell tales of it to your fellow adventurers back in the safety of the local tavern.

Claede gazes up into the sky.

Naamit narrows her eyes.

>observe dr

Leafiara takes a moment to observe a tawny-eyed wild elf druid.

>look dr

You see a fairly typical wild elf druid.

It appears to be in good shape.

It has a thorn-covered falchion and some woven green robes (worn).

Speaking in Elven to a tawny-eyed wild elf druid, Lylia says, "You saw a golden light in visions, not a red one...but it seems the light has come to Wyrdeep just the same."

Stormyrain distractedly glances at Chaoswynd.

Hapenlok glowers darkly at Grishom.

Meggiemae: "Deadly Darklings at that."

Grishom grins at Lylia.

Ysharra says, "The light of a blood moon."

Claede turns toward Grishom and renders a sharp salute with his veil iron lance.

Leafiara rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Sanguine rain soaks the area.

Hapenlok whispers something to Lylia.

Naamit grins crookedly.

Hapenlok whispers something to Lylia.

Chamorr sticks his tongue out at Grishom, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!

Leafiara glances appraisingly around the area.

Melikor folds his arms over his chest.

Alasatia looks thoughtfully at Grishom.

Dergoatean looks thoughtfully at a tawny-eyed wild elf druid.

At the edge of the forest, a lone figure emerges, garbed in a simple brown robe. His features are almost angelic, his golden hair shot with streaks of silver. He walks with purpose, no fear.

Naamit nods slowly at Ysharra.

Leafiara cocks her head.

Madmountan grins.

Lyrna glances down.

Hapenlok glowers darkly at Grishom.

Hapenlok begins to twitch as he glances at Grishom.

Briarstorm says, "My daughter has seen you."

Grishom grins at Alasatia.

Leafiara observes her surroundings with a keen eye.

Nodyre rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Meureii blinks in surprise as though just becoming aware of Alasatia's presence.

Dergoatean glances at Grishom.

Chamorr leans on his broadsword.

In the distance, one of the red runes on a black golem suddenly fades, and the very forest comes alive around it, coiling it with vines and engulfing it.

A sudden gust blows the bloodrain at you in a stinging attack.

Leafiara glances out.

Shinann frowns.

Naamit smiles quietly to herself.

Hapenlok groans, "Oh, no."

Xorus chuckles.

Lyrna glances at Hapenlok.

Grishom grins.

Grishom says, "I have a thousand more to come."

Meureii glances at Grishom.

Grishom says, "If your daughter has seen me, then she knows what is to come."

Grishom says, "She knows what I will bring."

Speaking to Grishom, Dergoatean says, "I'd say there are more than a thousand vines in this forest."

Leafiara takes a moment to observe Dergoatean.

The wind howls like a banshee as blood bathes the area.

Madmountan gazes at his surroundings.

Briarstorm says, "Release them, and I am yours. I will go with you, to your forest."

Speaking to Grishom, Hapenlok says, "This forest survived what I did to it. I'm sure it'll manage to endure."

Islansya leaps down as she swings in on a large dark green vine!

Shinann frowns.

Chaoswynd gives a sidelong glance at Stormyrain.

Lylia raises an eyebrow.

Chirakk leaps down as he swings in on a large dark green vine!

Stormyrain clenches her jaw.

Briarstorm says, "You shall never enter here again. The forest will grow, will learn. This is the only chance."

(Hapenlok glances at an item in his cape, then glances at Grishom.)

Hapenlok glances around the area.

Grishom glances at Stormyrain.

Grishom grins.

Stormyrain settles her gaze on Grishom, watching him intently.

Lyrna nods at Dergoatean.

Ysharra rests the edge of her steel aegis on the ground and leans heavily against it.

Grishom unclenches his fist, and the incarnadine bloody ribbons wrapped around the wild elves release, and they rush off, disappearing into the forest.

Leafiara carefully surveys her surroundings.

Ysharra glances at Grishom.

Naamit purses her lips, the glaes ring within them appearing a bit more prominent.

Lyrna shivers.

Roblar: "No sighting in or around town?"

Dark droplets of blood rain from the grey skies.

Lyrna: "Grishom is here, in the blood deluge."

Stormyrain gently tugs on the sleeve of her ebon blouse, straightening the edges and smoothing the fabric.

Dergoatean: "So is Briarstorm, the leader of the Wyrdeep druids."

Grishom reaches out, grabs Briarstorm by the throat, and with a flash of crimsom light, they are both peeled into a bloody portal. On the other side, for a brief moment, before it closes, is a view of the Upper Trollfang, with the edge of a gnarled black forest.

Lylia gasps.

Madmountan grins.

Lyrna growls ferociously!

Hapenlok grabs onto the vine tightly and prepares to swing himself.

Naamit gazes out.

Hapenlok pushes himself off while holding the vine, swinging out of the area!

Melikor frowns.

Xorus says, "To the Deadfall, then."

Leafiara ventures, "That... is what was called the Deadfall, yes?"

Lylia nods at Xorus.

Dergoatean agrees with Xorus.

Leafiara nods at Xorus.

Madmountan says, "We knew that's where they were going."

Ysharra nods at Xorus.

Xorus grabs onto the vine tightly and prepares to swing himself.

Dergoatean nods to Leafiara.

Cryheart: "The blood red portal begins to close."

Xorus pushes himself off while holding the vine, swinging out of the area!

Lylia agrees with Leafiara.

Hapenlok: "Someone get to the Deadfall. quick!"

Ysharra grabs onto the vine tightly and prepares to swing herself.

Ysharra pushes herself off while holding the vine, swinging out of the area!

Lylia grabs onto the vine tightly and prepares to swing herself.

Shinann slowly empties her lungs.

Lylia pushes herself off while holding the vine, swinging out of the area!

Soneiken: "Yes Briarstorm was the druid and leader who sealed the Deadfall and the roots away from Stone."

Nodyre grabs onto the vine tightly and prepares to swing himself.

Nodyre pushes himself off while holding the vine, swinging out of the area!

The vine jiggles slightly as if someone unseen had grasped it.

The vine sways violently as something unseen swings on it!

Madmountan grabs onto the vine tightly and prepares to swing himself.

Madmountan pushes himself off while holding the vine, swinging out of the area!

[And so on. People can only go on the vine one at a time, so it takes a short bit to get out...]


Grishom and the Deadfall

[Upper Trollfang]

The path twists and turns as it covers this area of transition between a dark forest to the southwest and a flat, moonlit plain to the north. You also see a small raven that is flying around, the Chirakk disk, a mote of red light and a gnarled black forest.

Also here: Lady Alasatia, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Mistress Naamit, Strummerat, Lord Chamorr, Islansya, Tsarok, Pietra, Kathralynn, Mister Pukk, Nodyre, Zosopage, Bernadette, Lady Cerridween, Dame Evia, Drung, Sir Cryheart, Sir Balantine, Soneiken, Falvicar, Commander Roblar, Melikor, Lyrna, Ysharra, Shinann, Chaoswynd, Maiden Leafiara, Caligos Seafarer Stormyrain, Marshal Meureii, Takoa, Chirakk, Arasleaf, Claede, Mayor Lylia, Master Warclaidh, Dergoatean, Xorus, Lord Grishom, Relic Hunter Madmountan, Hapenlok

The mote of red light begins to grow.

Puddles of blood form along the ground as the blood rain continues.

Ysharra tilts her head up.

Leafiara takes a moment to observe a mote of red light.

Xorus gazes with interest at a mote of red light.

A mote of red light begins to form outside of the black forest in the Upper Trollfang.

Melikor glances at Ysharra.

Ysharra grins at Melikor.

Lyrna smiles at Meureii.

Melikor grins slowly at Ysharra.

Hapenlok pants.

Hapenlok begins to twitch as he glances at a mote of red light.

Commander Roblar's group just arrived.

Roblar nods to a gnarled black forest.

Roblar deeply says, "Still sealed."

Cryheart nods at Roblar.

Out of the light, Grishom appears, clutching the throat of a brown-robed elven druid.

Roblar glances at Grishom.

Cryheart glances at Grishom.

Leafiara takes a moment to observe everything Grishom.

Dergoatean narrows his eyes and gives Grishom a dirty look.

Bernadette glances at Grishom.

Zosopage glances at Grishom.

Kathralynn stares off into space.

Falvicar frowns at Grishom.

Drung squints at Grishom.

Cryheart glances at Grishom.

Evia's entire body tenses as she tightens her grip on her ora morning star and glances over at Grishom.

Ysharra glances uneasily at Grishom.

Stormyrain nods faintly at Chaoswynd.

Madmountan glances at Hapenlok.

Grishom says, "The young Lord could have accomplished this much easier..."

Speaking to Grishom, Soneiken asks, "You wish to save the roots do ya?"

Grishom says, "Yet some of your people had to die..."

Grishom frowns at the druid.

Cryheart glances at Grishom.

Leafiara squints.

Roblar nods at Dergoatean.

Warclaidh shakes his head sharply, pursing his lips in contempt.

Cryheart glances at a gnarled black forest and rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Lylia agrees, "It does seem like a good bit of work."

Lyrna frowns at Grishom.

Sanguine rain soaks the area.

Lylia peers quizzically at Grishom.

(Hapenlok glances at Grishom, glances at the druid, starts to chant an incantation...)

Lyrna shivers.

Cryheart: "We are at the black forest with Grishom who has the druid."

Pietra leans softly against Tsarok.

Naamit rubs her crimson velvet cloak.

Stormyrain glances at a brown-robed elven druid.

Ysharra gives Melikor a lingering kiss on the cheek.

Ysharra nods at Melikor.

Melikor smiles.

Speaking to Grishom, Chirakk says, "You'll pay for those deaths as well."

Speaking to Grishom, Chirakk says, "All the deaths."

Thrassus twists his head slightly, cracking his neck. He looks relieved.

Speaking softly in Elven to a brown-robed elven druid, Lyrna asks, "Are you alright?"

Tsarok hums a seemingly random tune.

Cerridween clenches her jaw.

Ysharra kisses Naamit tenderly on the cheek.

Pietra appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Thrassus nods to Naamit in greeting.

Ysharra kisses Lylia on the cheek.

The sky is stained crimson as the blood rains down from the heavens.

Ysharra nods at Thrassus.

Ysharra nods.

Grishom gestures at the elven druid, and a small tear appears along his throat. The elf does not fight it, but drops to his knees as his life blood gushes forth. Immediately, the blood, gravitates towards the blood red orb and absorbs into its mass.

Naamit nods once at Thrassus.

Cerridween gazes with a distinctly annoyed countenance at Grishom.

Grishom grins wickedly.

Kathralynn gasps.

Leafiara frowns at a brown-robed elven druid.

Thrassus nods.

Pietra slowly empties her lungs.

Alasatia narrows her eyes.

Zosopage frowns.

Melikor peers over the top of his smoky grey spectacles with a frown.

Chirakk stares at Grishom.

Cerridween takes a few steps toward a brown-robed elven druid.

Falvicar glowers darkly at Grishom.

Balantine mutters under his breath.

Xorus nods understandingly.

Thrassus says, "I suppose that's it then."

Cryheart rubs his chin thoughtfully.

(Hapenlok completes the spell and channels a burst of flame towards the blood orb.)

Kathralynn moves to stand in front of Grishom.

Naamit gazes watchfully at her surroundings.

Grishom grabs the back of the dying druid's neck, then shakes him, as if trying to get even more blood out as more motes of red light seep from the druid towards the orb.

Naamit grins crookedly.

Cerridween gazes anxiously at a brown-robed elven druid.

Warclaidh glances at Grishom.

Warclaidh says, "Savage."

Chirakk just punched Grishom.

Grishom says, "A shame you couldn't convince the young Lord..."

Grishom shakes his head.

Cerridween glowers darkly at Grishom.

Thrassus folds his arms serenely in front of him as he watches Grishom contemplatively, the roomy sleeves of his robes concealing his hands completely.

Melikor folds his arms over his chest.

Hapenlok says, "I may have to deploy..."

Luxelle: "No!!"

Blood oozes from the clouds high above, as if the very sky is bleeding.

Kathralynn growls ferociously!

Speaking to Grishom, Soneiken says, "At least speak Summoner, you wish access to Lich's landing, the Maw what?"

Cryheart says, "You are just looking for an excuse Grishom."

Grishom says, "Larsya...she even loved these druids...Breshon knew them so well..."

Cryheart says, "We shall oppose ye."

Grishom shakes his head.

Cryheart nods grimly.

Grishom says, "Choices, I suppose."

Lyrna says, "Let go of him."

Stormyrain quietly says, "He needs no excuse."

Speaking in Faendryl, Gryzzlbok says something you don't understand.

Grishom says, "You will thank me soon. The world will."

Roblar smiles.

Lyrna frowns at Grishom.

Drung nods.

Speaking in Guildspeak, Dergoatean says something you don't understand.

Cryheart says, "Ye are just evil..Stone."

Speaking to Grishom, Hapenlok says, "....I'd kill everyone here to keep that forest sealed, Grishom."

Cryheart scowls at Grishom.

Chirakk agrees with Cryheart.

Melikor looks thoughtfully at Dergoatean.

Speaking uncertainly to Grishom, Leafiara asks, "And your goal that people will thank you for is...?"

Roelaren: "What is happening out there?"

Leafiara squints at Grishom.

Lylia says, "Yes, we all make choices. Some of us prefer to make informed ones."

Cerridween growls something vile at Grishom.

Zosopage grins at Roblar.

Speaking to Hapenlok, Thrassus asks, "That's a bit too much, don't you think?"

(Hapenlok slowly starts another incantation.)

Kathralynn stares off into space.

Speaking to Grishom, Soneiken says, "You said the same thing Years ago."

Pietra leans softly against Tsarok.

Tsarok runs a hand over his direwolf fur cloak, wiping off the accumulated gore.

Soneiken taps his foot impatiently.

Lyrna glances at Hapenlok.

Speaking to Thrassus, Hapenlok says, "....after the forest was created? You'd do the same to keep it contained."

Speaking to Grishom, Chirakk says, "We'll be thankful when we don't have to deal with the likes of you any longer."

Grishom grabs the nearly dead druid by the back of the neck again, and he walks towards the Deadfall forest. The red orb pulses with a sanguine light, and the forest opens up briefly, allowing Grishom to pass within, the elven druid dragging in the dirt behind him. Grishom turns, grin even wider now, his sea blue eyes almost sparkling. He smirks, as the black forest seals up with him on the other side.

Thrassus says, "I've never seen it."

Thrassus shrugs.

Speaking in Guildspeak, Gryzzlbok says something you don't understand.

Stormyrain glances at a gnarled black forest.

Nodyre gazes up into the heavens.

Madmountan groans.

Naamit smirks.

Leafiara scratches her head.

Xorus shakes his head.

Falvicar frowns.

Roblar frowns.

Shinann slowly empties her lungs.

Pietra stares off into space.

Stormyrain distractedly glances at Chaoswynd.

Stormyrain nods faintly.

Dergoatean yells something in Guildspeak that you don't understand.

Thrassus says, "Ah well, he's gone."

Warclaidh says, "All the power here and we cannot get the forest open..."

Lylia gazes in amusement at Dergoatean.

The wind howls like a banshee as blood bathes the area.

Lauranathalasa bashes the black forest with her bastard sword.

Lyrna angrily says, "Of course it is."

With a roar, Zosopage lowers his shoulder and charges the black forest!

Chamorr heartily says, "Do we want to get it opened."

Evia sighs.

Thrassus leans on his scepter.

Warclaidh lunges forth and ambushes an unsuspecting black forest mercilessly but to little effect.

Leafiara furrows her brow.

Hapenlok says, "I think it ....may open."

Stormyrain sighs slightly and rubs her temples.

Speaking to Lylia, Dergoatean says, "Looks like we'll need a few more troll king animates."

Cerridween glances suspiciously at a gnarled black forest.

Balantine bashes the black forest with his vultite handaxe.

Zosopage bashes the black forest with his etched vultite falchion.

Falvicar closes his eyes for a moment.

Zosopage bashes the black forest with his etched vultite falchion.

Hapenlok says, "Every bit of root, maw, and blood that was gathered was thrown in there."

Roblar deeply says, "Took many sorcerors."

Roblar nods.

Chaoswynd rests a gentle hand on Stormyrain's arm.

Zosopage bashes the black forest with his etched vultite falchion.

Balantine quietly asks, "Aye but do we WANT to open it?"

Speaking to Zosopage, Hapenlok says, "No."

Zosopage bashes the black forest with his etched vultite falchion.

Deatrys exclaims, "Let's save the druid Briarthorn!"

Lylia flatly says, "He is...encysted in there, for want of a better word, and no good will come of forcing it."

Speaking to Balantine, Hapenlok says, "NO."

Kathralynn bashes the black forest with her jagged-edged falx.

Bernadette nods at Balantine.

Roblar deeply says, "Who knows what da Maw looks like now."

Naamit places her hand on her hourglass girdle.

Naamit shifts her weight.

Kathralynn bashes the black forest with her jagged-edged falx.

Nodyre reaches out and touches his inset copper band.

Cryheart says, "The way is shut."

Naamit rolls her eyes.

Falvicar stares at a gnarled black forest.

Leafiara rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Lauranathalasa reaches out and touches a gnarled black forest.

Kathralynn bashes the black forest with her jagged-edged falx.

Lyrna harshly says, "The druid is most likely dead by now."

Chamorr heartily says, "That druid is already toast."

Leafiara pokes her finger at a black forest.

Zosopage says, "Only the dead shall pass."

Kathralynn bashes the black forest with her jagged-edged falx.

Zosopage ponders.

Cryheart nods.

Xorus says, "The maw has been evolving for a few years."

Cryheart grins at Zosopage.

Kathralynn bashes the black forest with her jagged-edged falx.

Speaking to a gnarled black forest, Lauranathalasa says, "So much knowledge..."

Lyrna says, "He was very close."

Speaking to Roblar, Soneiken says, "The Maw and da Roots were dying, once sealed."

Inck gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Roblar looks thoughtfully at Xorus.

The blood portal outside of the Hendoran Outpost closes up, vanishing out of sight. Almost immediately following that, the sky begins to shift back to normal, no more drops of blood falling from the sky.

Kathralynn bashes the black forest with her jagged-edged falx.

Inck darkly asks, "What did I miss?"

Zosopage grins at Cryheart.

Kathralynn stares off into space.

Roblar runs a hand over his bear hide greatcloak, cleaning off the surface.

Melikor glances up.

Cerridween glances incredulously around the area.

Pietra gazes blankly at her surroundings.

Speaking to Xorus, Thrassus says, "It'll be fascinating to see what it's become."

Evia slowly empties her lungs.

Inck squints.

Lyrna stares at Inck.

Speaking to Inck, Dergoatean says, "It was a whole thing."

Balantine frowns.

Cryheart says, "Alas."

Pietra nods at Tsarok.

Inck grins maniacally!

Cerridween wails!

Cryheart abruptly kicks at a gnarled black forest!

Pietra grins at Tsarok.

Chaoswynd slowly empties his lungs.

Hapenlok paces back and forth.

Dergoatean takes a deep breath.

Dergoatean slowly empties his lungs.

Hapenlok growls ferociously!

Chamorr heartily says, "That maw and the black apple roots is in there."

As Hapenlok stomps his foot sharply, the ground shakes wildly!

The ground begins to shake violently, making it hard to stand.

[A bunch of people get knocked over]

Inck blinks.

Meureii stares at Hapenlok.

Balantine rolls to the right, then springs to his feet, ready again for action!

Pietra stands up.

Tsarok stands up.

Dergoatean sets about preparing himself to be as presentable as possible.

Meureii holds his sides and lets out a rumbling belly laugh.

Cryheart says, "So begins another chapter in the black forest."

Roblar glances down.

Pietra pulls Tsarok closer to herself.

Shinann stands up.

Naamit smirks.

Inck stands up.

Cerridween murmurs a simple, mystical chant...

Cerridween gestures.

Cerridween springs upright with amazing agility!

Dergoatean stands up.

Lylia gives a sigh of exasperation.

Soneiken stands up.

Inck grunts.

Pukk stands up.

Melikor scowls.

Melikor sits up.

Evia frowns.

Inck dusts himself off.

(Hapenlok stomps off without an apology or another word.)

Thrassus stands up.

Pietra gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Cryheart scowls at a gnarled black forest.

Lyrna shivers.

Lyrna sways back and forth.

Thrassus says, "Tantrum."

Melikor stands up.

Strummerat sits up.

Deatrys says, "How'd ya do that."

Meureii says, "Couldn't even make me stumble with that tantrum."

Cryheart says, "Hap."

Chirakk says, "Need to get a grip on your emotions friend. It's not over yet."

Evia says, "Stoopid."

Lyrna takes a few steps back.

Naamit shakes her head at Thrassus and clucks her tongue.

Shinann sighs.

Claede praises Deatrys.

Speaking to Lyrna, Leafiara admits, "Ya see a lot of strange things around here. But I do hope you'll still stay."

Deatrys grins.

Leafiara grins sheepishly at Lyrna.

Lyrna smiles at Leafiara.

Cryheart mutters under his breath.

Lyrna kisses Leafiara tenderly on the cheek.

Stars shine brightly in the night sky, as a sense of quiet settles over the area.