The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
- Yhtrin is a known Cleric of Luukos. It is unknown how he worships the Arkati, as he has been heard telling people they have a "business relationship" but then it is also rumored that he has sacrificed loved ones to his god.
- You see Yhtrin Faelrlyn Faendryl the Soul Keeper.
- He appears to be a Dark Elf.
- He is average height and has a sinuous, serpentine form. He appears to have come of age. He has almond-shaped jade green eyes and ebon skin. He has very long, fine blue-black hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a gaunt face, a classical nose and a barbed marking around his jawbone.
- He has some unevenly ridged scarring on his right cheek, a blackened bone spike in his left eyebrow, a sinuous banded onyx ring in the middle of his nose, and a long cut down the center of his right palm.
- He is in good shape.
- He is wearing chipped viper skull prayer beads, a silver-bladed dagger medallion, a tattered black veniom-trimmed greatcloak with a mantle of ophidian scales, a smooth jade serpent symbol inset with brown agate eyes, a Brigatta unicorn pin, a heavy sling with a scorched lor runestaff strapped to it, some rigid ebon leathers bound with pentacle clasps with an underrobe of stark black ridgeweaver silk with long draping sleeves underneath, a greyed swamp snake skeleton bracelet, a squared black ash band, a siren lizard skin sack, a pair of dark cotton pants paneled with alabaster bourde, and some scarred calf-high black leather boots covered in dried bloodstains.