The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Astari is a candidate who is running for a Town Council position in the 5120 Icemule Trace Mayoral Race.
- You see Astari Layge Ardenai the Guardian of Icemule Trace.
- She appears to be an Elf.
- She is petite. She appears to be young and sprightly. She has large ebon-infused virescent eyes and alabaster skin. She has very long, straight deep red hair pulled back from her face and tied into a complicated knot. She has a round face and delicately upswept ears. She has a flame-shaped burn mark around the ring finger of her left hand.
- She has a patch of ebon-inked scales on her wrist.
- She is wearing an onyx-veined dark eahnor collar, a slim dark linen jacket that flares out at the waist, a deeply hooded ebon silk longcoat, an open-back cherry silk blouse bound with a gold lace-patterned cincher, a slender and dark bloodstone ring wreathed by rolaren, a low slung black linen skirt, and some side-buttoned black silk boots with short heels.
This speech was given on the evening of 06/24/5120 in Icemule Trace.
- Reiphe says, "And next will be Astari Layge Ardenai."
- Astari strides a few steps forward.
- Astari says, "I am not one for big introductions so we will keep it simple, my name is Astari Layge."
- Astari says, "Icemule is the place I have considered my home since I left my parent's house. Upon arriving, the people here welcomed me openly despite my quirks and made me feel truly a part of something."
- Astari says, "This town has flourished over the years, growing not only in size but number. All of this growth at times has brought about some negative attention, but no matter how dark the times became Icemule still had one thing I have struggled to find elsewhere, a tight knit sense of community."
- Astari says, "If elected, this is something I aspire to nurture further. My hopes are for the council and Mayor to actively work toward enriching our home and all the people found within. We can start this by investing in our current great houses and organizations. I want to encourage open communication with all citizens. The sharing of ideas and hopes for the town can only help our commonwealth thrive."
- Astari says, "Icemule should be much more than just a place you call home or where you are from, it should be a sense of family that we always desire to make our way back to."
- Astari nods politely.
- Astari says, "Thank you."