The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Coin hands come in many different looks, but they all provide the same ability: to hold silvers weightlessly.
Note: They can be easily altered, but here are some examples anyway.
- a severed krolvin warlord fist
- a tiny black hand
- a severed thief's hand
- a decaying halfling hand
- Holds an unlimited amount of coins weightlessly.
- OPENing the hand dumps all the silvers in the hand into your pockets.
- CLOSEing the hand takes all coins on you and places it in the hand.
- Can be RUBbed to attune to you.
- If the hand is open coins can be navved by the Chronomages just as always.