You See Dayzed
You see Dayzed Wsalamir the Trumpeter.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Wsalamir Clan.
He is very tall and has a muscular, able-bodied physique. He appears to be in the prime of life. He has piercing rhimar-hued eyes and rough, deeply tanned skin. He has ragged, windswept locks of blue-gray hair flying freely in every direction. He has an unshaven face and a wildly unkempt beard.
He is wearing a heavy dagswain longcoat with rusted metal buttons, a thick rhimar armband, a polar bearskin weapon sling bound in rhimar slung over his shoulder, a cornett case slung over his other shoulder, a weathered leather bandolier over an eight-in-one mithril haubergeon with a thick off-white wool shirt underneath, a dark blue suede belt, some winter tartan trews, and a pair of sturdy walking shoes laced with leather cords.
This speech was given on the evening of 06/24/5120 in Icemule Trace.
- Reiphe says, "She is followed by Dayzed Wsalamir."
- Tidying his appearance, Dayzed simultaneously tugs the end of his off-white wool shirt down while pulling his suede belt up higher on his waist.
- Dayzed deeply says, "First and foremost, I'd like to thank Councillor Reiphe for providing me with this opportunity to speak with all of you."
- Dayzed nods appreciatively at Reiphe.
- Dayzed deeply says, "I'd also like to thank all of those in attendance for taking the time out of their busy lives to ensure that our lovely town has the best possible leadership in place."
- Dayzed deeply says, "For those who do not know me, I am Dayzed Wsalamir of the Arctic Clan, descendant of the great Aemarlantea."
- Dayzed deeply says, "I spent my childhood traversing the DragonSpine mountain range and, for the last two decades, have called Icemule Trace and Pinefar my home."
- In a moment of deep reverence, Dayzed slips his eyes closed and touches the knotwork symbol of a pair of open-mouthed wendigos touching nose-to-nose over a stylized snowflake on his blued steel brooch with the tips of his fingers.
- Dayzed deeply says, "I own a market in Bootlegger's Alley and a cabin atop Pinefar's Bear Bluff, so there should be no doubt as to my commitment to the region. I clearly have skin in the game."
- Dayzed deeply says, "And, for the folks here with a long memory, I was responsible for brokering a long-standing truce with the local Ice Giant tribe - a peace that has lasted for over fifteen years."
- Dayzed balls his hand into a fist and pounds it against a penannular blued steel brooch worn at his shoulder. Once, twice, and three times he strikes as a fiece look of determination settles about him.
- Dayzed deeply says, "By electing me to the Town Council, you can be absolutely certain that the town's best interests will be relentlessly pursued."
- Dayzed deeply says, "I will strongly advocate for untangling ourselves from the hastily-arranged alliance with Ta'Vaalor. I will provide steadfast support for the strengthening of our walls and stationary defenses. And I will aggressively lobby for Pinefar to be treated as the jewel of the Mountain it yearns to be."
- Dayzed folds his arms over his leather bandolier, glancing around at his surroundings.
- Dayzed deeply says, "I adore this town; I embrace its culture; and I treasure all our residents and visitors, large and small. Thank you for your consideration."
- Dayzed heavily pounds both his fists against his chest and bows his head slightly.