The Hedgerows is a Premium home neighborhood located on the west side of Kharam Dzu on Teras Isle. The original owner left instructions in his will that the grounds would be kept as a living natural museum for all to enjoy.
The neighborhood node is located in Hedgerow Gardens just through the florid arch at the main entrance.
Just north of the arch inside Hedgerow Gardens are several flower beds. The flowers can be picked using the PLUCK verb.
- >pluck bush
- You just picked yourself a delicate rose.
- a large gardenia from a gardenia bed
- a petite carnation from a carnation bed
- a bright daisy from a daisy plant
- a delicate rose from a rose bush
- a delicate orchid from an orchid plant
These flowers can also be PLUCKed to remove their petals.
- >pluck my daisy
- Idly, you pull the petals off your daisy and drop them, one by one, to the ground. With a careless flick of the wrist you toss the bare stem aside.