Multi Opponent Combat/saved posts
The following changes to Multi-Opponent Combat will be implemented this evening when it goes live for all players (not just those over 50th level):
1. Upon entering a room for the first time, a player will be granted a brief grace period during which all incoming attacks will disregard Multi-Attacker considerations. This grace period is very short and is intended to allow players to retreat quickly or perhaps get off one quick attack before being fully engaged.
2. The amount of Multi-Opponent Combat training required to fully offset another attacker has been adjusted to come at ranks 10, 25, 45, and every 25 ranks thereafter.
3. Every rank of MOC counts towards reducing the defensive reduction for multiple attackers, rather than increasing in steps at specific rank thresholds. For example, if a character has 5 ranks of MOC and 10 are required to fully offset the first additional attacker, this character will only lose half of the defensive reduction that would normally apply when facing two attackers.
4. The bonus defensive reduction to a defender's offensive stance EBP DS has been scaled back.
5. Rooted attackers will be considered at half effectiveness for purposes of determining the number of attackers, similar to prone attackers.
6. Creature attackers 10th level and under will be treated as weak attackers.
7. Creature attackers greater than 10th level but less than 20th level will gradually increase their effectiveness until they are treated as normally skilled attackers at 20th level.
I expect to release the FIXSKILLS freebie this evening as well.