Regeneration release event
The release event for Regeneration (1150) started on April 27, 2008. One infected person quickly spread a muscle-stiffening disease across the continent. The disease only affected empaths. The disease caused empaths to lose 40% of their stamina when they attempted, or successfully, transferred a wound to themselves.
The disease also manifested in the healer in the following scripts, the messaging included both first and third person:
- A scream escapes your lips as no more than a soft gasp as your muscles become rigid.
- A soft gasp escapes Empath's lips.
- You are overcome with exhaustion.
- Empath looks exhausted.
- A tightening in your chest causes you to struggle to breathe.
- Empath seems to be having trouble breathing properly.
- You nearly collapse, but catch yourself at the last moment.
- Empath nearly collapses, but catches herself at the last moment.
- You feel a slight tremble building before it grows into sporadic convulsions.
- Empath's body begins to tremble, then convulses.
- Your eyes repeatedly close on their own accord while you struggle to keep them open.
- Empath blinks rapidly while wavering about.
- Your muscles lock up and you are unable to move for a brief moment.
- Empath stiffens and stops all movement for a brief moment.
- Your body is wracked with pain.
- Empath grimaces.
- Your overtaxed muscles begin to twitch and spasm.
- Empath's muscles begin to twitch and spasm.
- A tingling sensation spreads over your body, then fades leaving you with a lingering weakness.
- (I never caught the third-person messaging for this one. Anyone?)
When a healer lacked the necessary stamina to complete a transfer, she received the following messaging:
- You attempt to transfer, but your body responds with a shudder.