Ebounty is management script for handling Bounties from the Adventurer's Guild. Afk scripting on any server but Shattered is in violation of game policy.
What Does Ebounty Do?
Ebounty will handle the management for Adventurer's Guild tasks. It utilizes a primary workflow of
Find acceptable tasks. If acceptable task can not be found, execute the default Bigshot routine. If a task is available, execute the task and then turn in if not saturated. When bounty timer is up, grab a new task. Repeat.
How Do I Get It?
Grab it from the Repository: ;repository download ebounty (not yet live)
How Do I Make it GO!?
Initial setup is accessed through ;ebounty setup. There you will see a configuration window with various tabs to configure for your guild tasks. Presently Ebounty is designed to utilize Bigshot for it's attack related parameters, and will run a bigshot routine when there is no available active bounty. Bigshot profiles need to be configured inside Bigshot before they can be utilized in Ebounty.
As with most scripts, using a SETUP command will open a graphical user interface for configuring the script. Use ;ebounty setup to open this dialog. This will open a window with the following tabs:
- General - This is where you tell ebounty what type of bounties you are looking for and any task limits.
- Escort - Set up your escort and location preferences
- Profiles - Exclusions and which creatures you do/do not which to hunt.
The General Tab
- Bounty Types - This is where you will define which bounty types you wish. Enabling the checkboxes will tell ebounty which types of bounties you wish to get and which ones to drop.
Ebounty will use ;echild for children tasks and ;ego2 for escort tasks.
- Task Limits - Here you can define maximum number of tasks you want to accept
- Rest when mind full - Will perform a bigshot attack, based on your default profile, and then return to your resting location once your mind is full. If disabled, ebounty will keep killing creatures until the bounty is or other rest condition like injury or mana are met.
- Run one bounty and quit - Ebounty will run a single bounty until successful and then quit.
- Use Vouchers - Ebounty will use advguild vouchers until a desired bounty type has been met
- Rest at random nodes in town - Will find a random supernode in town for resting
- Just the Basics- Will only get/drop tasks and not perform any other bounty related routines
- Selling script - Which script you want to sell. No arguments needed. Default is Eloot
- Healing script - Which healing script you want when injured. No arguments needed. Default is Eherb
- Resting Room - Define where you want to rest between activities.
The Escort Tab
Here you can define your travel preferences and which destinations to/from.
The Profiles Tab
This is the area to tell Ebounty how to hunt
- Input a list of creature nouns that you do not wish to perform any tasks for and then click add.
The heart of ebounty combat routines. Only Kill Bounty Creatures option is available if you only want to kill the creatures listed in the Creature Name field and ignore other creatures in the bigshot profile.
- Gem/Default profile - This is the default bigshot profile that Ebounty will utilize when there's no acceptable bounty to initiate. Ebounty will run bigshot using the parameters established in the profile for hunting, skinning, resting, etc... until the bigshot is resting and the bounty timer is available. See workflow screenshot.
- Bandits profile - Ebounty will attempt to locate where bandits are based in game location and then attack based on profile settings.
- Creatures - Associate a profile for one or more creature names. User can separate creatures by commas or each creature on a separate line. The pulldown will grab all bigshot profiles in the Bigshot profiles folder.
Creature names must match exactly in the Creature Names field and there must be a routine for that creature in the Associated Profile. Ebounty will not function for combat without these two items being correct. If a creature is not listed in exclusions and no available Creature Name can be located, Ebounty will return to the resting spot and kill itself.
Planned work and known issues
- There is a race condition we're still tracking down.
Unknown Result: Unable to match bounty_check.error, relaunching ebounty should resolve
- Bandits: We're still designing this. We'll probably have it call an external script like we do with ;echild and ;ego2 for functions. It works on known bad rooms which has an incomplete list.
- Foraging: The basics will work but there is not presently support for specific use cases like ranger spells or other specific skills.
- Grouping: Not presently supported but planned
- Hoarding: Basics work but we'll likely need to clean up ;shoard and rerelease it to fully support hoarding. That's going to be quite a bit of work
v1.0.12 (2022-12-15) - made resting room a required parameter - consolidated odd herb names
v1.0.11 (2022-12-12) - foraging name match fix
v1.0.10 (2022-12-11) - fixed foraging herb matching bug
v1.0.9 (2022-12-09) - bug fix for checkbounty not populating quickly
v1.0.8 (2022-12-06) - moved post hunt routine to after forage turn-in to avoid trashing foraged item - bug fix for foraging in the red forest
v1.0.7 (2022-12-05) - bug fix for hunting sequence resting
v1.0.6 (2022-12-5) - fixed bug in rescue bounty sequencing.
v1.0.5 (2022-12-3) - bugfix for bounty_eval - various foraging name corrections - pre/post hunting bigshot routines (from default profile) added to escort bounties
v1.0.4 (2022-11-30) - bug fix on container opening - adjusted hunting sequence due to bigshot bounty_eval changing - set bounty_eval to empty string on exit - updated required versions to Lich 5.6.2, Bigshot 4.13.12, and Infomon 1.18.16 - regex fix for completed task
v1.0.3 (2022-11-28) - changed container method to use "inventory container" instead of GameObj.inv
v1.0.2 (2022-11-27) - Fix to targeting not using bigshot routines
v1.0.1 (2022-11-26) - hedgehog sack messaging - fixed herb names - support for Bigshot fogging options - child bounty fail bug - Fix for grizzled targeting when user only kills bounty creatures
v1.0.0 (2022-05-18) - initial framework and ui
|Third-Party Software - edit|
|Utility: Lich | PsiNet|
|Scripts Included with Lich: LNet | Go2 | Narost | Repository|
|Downloadable Lich Scripts: UberPlugins | Waggle | Sloot | Bigshot|