- Modified to remove the reference to gnoll fishermen. They are actually gnoll workers now, and carry fishing knives. --CLUNK24963 06:26, 17 February 2015 (CST)
- Shared a description of the gnoll mine and the miners on the play.net forums. They are not in the bestiary, nor on the wiki yet. --CLUNK24963 06:26, 17 February 2015 (CST)
- I created a gnoll miner page. I listed them as level 10 since they have the exact description as gnoll workers, although I have no first hand knowledge of their exact level. There is an empty section on the gnoll miner page for Other Information. Please feel free to add to this section. Mark (talk) 05:49, 18 February 2015 (CST)
- What is a good way for an old rogue to determine the training level of a creature? Or should I plan on turning loose a few of the miners of Cavernhold so a magic user can test them? CLUNK24963 18:42, 26 February 2015 (CST)
- Noted that Tsoran's map does not seem to show the way to the Crystal Mine where the gnoll miners gather crystal. Is it an in-game secret? And, if so, is it ok to provide some sort of clue on the wiki page? Or is just declaring the existence of undocumented gnoll miners enough of a hint? --CLUNK24963 12:26, 17 February 2015 (CST)
- I wouldn't consider the location an in-game secret or puzzle. Detailing actions required to motivate the miners might be considered a puzzle. Mark (talk) 05:49, 18 February 2015 (CST)
- The rainbow crystal, miners, and shrine are all part of a bigger in-game puzzle. This is the only part that Thuunk is familiar with. Is it ok to discuss or provide links to that larger puzzle? --CLUNK24963 12:26, 17 February 2015 (CST)
- I don't see a problem with commenting on actions taken by creatures or a possible tie-in to the Death's Sting quest as long as puzzle solutions are excluded. Since the Cavernhold map doesn't include Imaera's Path, I added a sentence to the article that includes a link to the Upper Trollfang map, however there is no context. Please edit it or place it where you think it is appropriate when/if you add more content. I wanted to get the map link on the page.