Template:Minor Elemental buff spells
The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
The following buff spells are stackable and not self-cast limited, unless otherwise noted.
- Elemental Defense I (401): +5 DS, +5 elemental TD.
- Presence (402): Enhances some activities that require perception. Self-cast limited and non-stackable with a 5 minute duration.
- Lock Pick Enhancement (403): Enhances lock picking skill. This spell is stackable with short duration.
- Disarm Enhancement (404): Enhances disarming trap skill and aim (aiding ranged weapon users). This spell is stackable with short duration.
- Elemental Defense II (406): +10 DS, +10 elemental TD.
- Elemental Defense III (414)/Mass Elemental Defense (419): +20 DS, +15 elemental TD. Can be cast at a single character (414) or at a group (419), but it's the same spell so the effects are not cumulative (e.g. do not waste your mana casting 414 at people when you've already cast 419 while in a group with them).
- Elemental Targeting (425): +25 AS, +25 CS, self-cast limited. This is the best overall offensive attack buff spell in the game. If you know it, you should have it running all the time.
- Elemental Barrier (430): +15 DS, +15 elemental TD, self-cast limited.
If these spells are known to you:
- It is typically useful to stack 401, 406, 414, 425 and 430 on yourself while resting and prior to going out for a hunt.
- 404 can be stacked for archers offering benefits similar to 613.
- If there are others around, you can offer 419 instead of casting 414 on yourself if desired.