The Eye of Elanthia
The Eye of Elanthia is a Meeting Hall Organization based in Wehnimer's Landing that offers search and rescue services to adventurers in distress.
Elanthia is a dangerous place and adventurers quite regularly find themselves in emergency situations that they cannot get out of on their own. Adventurers go out to explore, hunt and travel. But then they get stunned, webbed, knocked down, stabbed in the eye, their spirit ripped from their bodies or worse. The Eye’s mission is to help those in need regardless of allegiance, profession, race, gender or religion.
The Eye of Elanthia is open to applications for membership.
Membership Eligibility Criteria
If an individual wishes to join the organization they must meet the following requirements:
- Willingness to help others
- Visited the trainer at least 10 times
All professions are welcome to join The Eye. Characters on Free to Play (F2P) accounts in Gemstone IV can join The Eye.
There are no initiation or regular fees associated with membership.
The Eye offers you:
- Welcoming group of players with a focus on helping each other
- Close-knit community
- Involvement in our department system
- Member training program
- Personal mentor
- Membership progression through ranks and stages
- Merit-based weight in decision-making
- Democratic leadership elections
- Organized events
- Discord server with private member channels
- Glory, fame and respect in Elanthia
- The Eye of Elanthia website - Contact us