The most current source code for this project is now hosted on SourceForge.net. Specifically, http://sourceforge.net/projects/archlich/ is the project page, and one can find the CVS Repository listing at http://archlich.cvs.sourceforge.net/archlich/src/. The project is called, simply, "ArchLich". Information on using CVS can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=199690. The modulename for the source code is "src".
Currently, running the front end requires Ruby 1.8.5 or later with the Ruby/gtk2 libraries installed. In order to log in to the actual game, run the main.rb script using the command 'ruby ./main.rb' while in the directory containing the front end. There is also a test instance which allows running the front end without logging in to GemStone IV, which can be ran by running the command 'ruby ./test.rb' in the same directory.
- Things to do
- (in progress) Format text in the TextView port.
- (in progress) Teach program to parse XML.
- (in progress) Complete functionality of 'Dynamic'-type windows.
- Add spell duration timer to the Spellfront window.
- Create a menu item that allows you to chose which windows are open.
- Add option to move status bars to a separate window.
- Status indicators.
- Known bugs
- None, other than the program is incomplete.
- Things recently done
- Create a way to save window sizes and positions between logins.