Blood Son - 5120-08-02 - Corpse Correction (log)

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Phoenatos 2-3, 5120

by Leafiara Autumnwind of the TownCrier


Summary

  • Note: for the town meeting immediately preceding this night, see here.
  • An archer working for the furrier told everyone of an accident in the woods involving a log trap killing someone and mentioned that Dakris had asked him to send for help, as they'd taken the body back but Dakris believed it was unique and beyond his pay grade. The group moved to the furrier's shop and found that the slain figure was one of the bloodguards, now oozing a residue which Magister Raelee, Cruxophim, and Xorus noted to be similar to Grishom Stone's creations. Furthermore, with his helmet now gone, he was revealed to have dark black hair and deep sea blue eyes like Stone's.
  • Dakris asked about burning the body, but adventurers sought to investigate. Captain Stormyrain couldn't sense any lingering history to look into via loresinging, but Raelee seemed interested in examining it. While considering who in the room had relevant expertise, Mayor Leafiara asked if she (Raelee) would lead the effort and if Crux and Goblyn could aid. This was all agreed upon and Dakris' workers left to deliver the body to the outpost laboratory.
  • Following that, the group went to Malluch's camp to either inform or question the bloodguards about knowledge of the incident. Though unresponsive at first, one eventually turned a head and said they would make it known to the Blood Son, thanking them. They tried to press further with questions, but the guard only reiterated that the Blood Son would be told, so everyone began to return to town. However, as they moved, another bloodguard in a different location who they weren't speaking with turned its head in an identical manner and spoke identical words to the other one...


Highlights

Speaking to Hapenlok, Pukk says, "I married a Faendryl. After the first couple of hours being sacrificed on an altar, you come to appreciate the finer things in life. Like pies."
The archer says, "Dakris has asked I send for some of you to help with the body...he said, it's unique and above his pay grade to handle."
Speaking to a young human archer, Hapenlok says, "With what he pays out? I can see why."
Leafiara says, "A matter of who's the best to investigate, the Magister or perhaps Crux..."
Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "Or both, but I think the Magister would wind up killing him."
Speaking to Goblyn, Raelee asks, "Do you recall the time you started a party in the laboratory?"
Speaking to Goblyn, Raelee says, "Let us not repeat that."
Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk says, "Okay, Raelee can study the body and you can study Raelee."
Speaking laughingly to Pukk, Goblyn exclaims, "I do not need to be studying Raelee!"
Speaking smugly to Pukk, Cruxophim jokes, "Can I study Raelee's body?"
Balley softly says, "Chaos and divide."
Balley softly says, "That is what Malluch is doing."
Bbee asks, "Chaos and divide, is that a new dance step?"
Speaking to Bbee, Leafiara quips, "Around here, it's a very old one."
Evia says, "I see forest. And obviously it's a dire conspiracy, since I can still see the trees."
Speaking calmly to a grey-armored bloodguard, Cruxophim warns, "I think Kothos here really wants to get you naked."
Speaking curiously to Raelee, Leafiara inquires, "By the way, *will* you let Goblyn or Crux aid you or do you intend to study the body on your own?"
Speaking to Cruxophim, Raelee says, "It is not to be eaten."
Speaking drolly to Raelee, Cruxophim complains, "Well, I'm out."


Log

Rumblings

Having just held a town meeting...

[Mayor Leafiara's Office]

Silk-cushioned chairs surround a circular cherry red table toward the back of the room. Plush carpets of fake fur blanket the polished oak floor while myriad painted treats span the office's walls, interrupted by an oversized placard. In a back corner, above a brick fireplace, a mounted stag's head watches vigilantly from a distance over a hazelwood dart board near the entryway. A leaf-shaped window invites outside light toward a drink bar that stands beneath a painting. You also see an ember-eyed fire wyrdling, a supple jet black satchel, the Vaemyr disk, a tiny two-tiered bookshelf and a basket of sticks.

Also here: Hapenlok, Pietra, Melikor, Journeyman Yavs who is sitting, Fahlo who is sitting, Lord Thrassus, Elbromo who is sitting, Falicor, Ceilia, Guarrin, Lord Chamorr, Squire Legionnaire Iskandr who is sitting, Vaemyr who is sitting, Yukito, Magister Raelee, Kippe, Bernadette, Pukk who is sitting, Lady Alisette, Lady in Waiting Chandrellia who is sitting

Obvious exits: none

A faint rumble of thunder echoes on the horizon.

Leafiara musingly says, "Well then."

Iskandr says, "Huh."

Vaemyr asks, "Storms?"

Speaking to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "Maybe it'll be sooner."

Speaking to Leafiara, Falicor asks, "And he expects a response after this meeting in regards to his pardon?"

Speaking to Falicor, Leafiara says, "No, he expects it on Tilamaires."

Iskandr asks, "You need me to demand real magic tricks again?"

Speaking amusedly to Iskandr, Leafiara says, "Go for it, if he's even out tonight."

Leafiara says, "We'll head for the square and gather anyone else too."

Leafiara says, "Moving in 5..."

Pukk exclaims, "Trying to sleep is impossible with this weather!" [he and several others had thought the town meeting was all for the night and left, only to then return]

[Town Square Central]

This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see a pale-faced coppery barn owl, the Istfaril disk, the Swim disk, a rose-marrow potion, a ruffled black hawk, a rose-marrow potion, a rose-marrow potion, a rose-marrow potion, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a sinuous bone white serpent that is sitting, a solid moonstone cube, a large acorn, a tarnished spoon, a large acorn, some wolifrew lichen, a rose-marrow potion, a large acorn, a broadsword, a murky grey satin gown, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, a large acorn, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.

Also here: Kippe, Zoaklhaer, Istfaril, Nallo who is sitting, Aeifel who is sitting, Swim, Bbee who is sitting, Gypsy Scribe Balley

Pukk, Hapenlok, Fahlo, Falicor, Ceilia, Iskandr, Vaemyr and Chandrellia followed.

[General] Opalina thinks, "Feels like a storm is coming."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "I have to be honest, if the price is right? i may collect on that bounty."

[General] Leafiara affirms, "Already here!"

Balley softly says, "Interesting."

Alvyara says, "The thunder woke me up."

Speaking amusedly to Alvyara, Leafiara says, "Yeah, I bet."

Vaemyr says, "Yep was certainly some thunder."

[General] Opalina asks, "Oh is that my cue not to come back to town?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "I've never stopped being a mercenary, Leafiara."

[General] Pietra asks, "Will there be more chocolate donuts?"

Speaking amusedly to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "Oh, we know. We all know."

[General] Cruxophim asks, "Did someone say donuts?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "I never sold us out. and i'd never willingly do so. but i do my fighting for money."

[General] Lylia thinks, "I believe someone did, yes."

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "Well, certainly didn't expect to go from a 90 minute meeting right to KST, but sure, works for me."

(OOC) Vaemyr's player whispers to the group, "Lol."

[General] Pietra exclaims, "Chocolate donuts preferred. Go well with this scotch!"

Bbee sings:

"I'll do my fighting

In the rain."

[General] Opalina exclaims, "Mmm I'd love some scotch!"

[General] Pietra thinks, "Go to the Mayor's office."

(OOC) Vaemyr's player whispers to the group, "Yeah I missed the last couple, so kinda glad I'm mostly awake for this one."

Speaking softly to Goblyn, Chandrellia says, "You smell divine."

[General] Opalina exclaims, "Leaf I'm going to get into your scotch!"

Speaking to Goblyn, Hapenlok says, "Well, i'm actually not lying when i say, nice to see you."

[General] Leafiara pleasantly thinks, "Oh, by all means. It's available for all."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Goblyn exclaims, "It is maybe nice to be seeing you, too!"

Speaking to Goblyn, Hapenlok says, "...probably not lying, anyway. but it's still early."

[General] Pukk thinks, "Somebody said they met the boogey man before....I thought they were talking about Cruxophim."

[General] Leafiara adds, "The specific brew was recommended by Bear."

[General] Pietra thinks, "Could be, Pukk."

[General] Hapenlok thinks, "You know, Pukk...on any other night, you would have been right."

Hapenlok says, "So ...yeah."

[General] Pukk exclaims, "I think Cruxophim is the best! He can eat anything!"

Hapenlok asks, "Am i totally insane for wanting to see Malluch's blades up close, and probably buried in my abdomen?"

Speaking to Bbee, Goblyn exclaims, "I am like a cloud in this timie already, Bbee!"

Speaking musingly to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "Not for that, no, but you're totally insane anyway."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "I'm so sure about those blades, i'd stake my life on the wager."

Pukk recites:

"Everybody smooch Lylia!"

Speaking to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "Well, by all means, if you'd like him to run you through..."

Speaking to Pukk, Hapenlok says, "No thanks, i like my insides where they are."

Speaking to Pukk, Hapenlok says, "I think i'd rather kiss a winged viper."

Speaking to Lylia, Hapenlok says, "No ofense, but i saw what you did to the last guy who wasn't Silvean that tried to kiss you."

Speaking to Lylia, Kothos asks, "What did you do to him? Just...out of an overabundance of caution...?"

Speaking to Kothos, Alvyara says, "The thunder woke me."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Lylia says, "Yes, well, there is an exception."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "Oh, we're allowing ourselves to forget about something..."

Speaking to Kothos, Lylia asks, "Have you ever turned a glove inside out?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "The disposition of the Lich ...KING. Slim."

Speaking to Alvyara, Kothos says, "Same. It rattled the window. Normally I love a summer storm..."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Pukk says, "I married a Faendryl. After the first couple of hours being sacrificed on an altar, you come to appreciate the finer things in life. Like pies."

Speaking confusedly to Hapenlok, Leafiara asks, "Why does that matter in the situation with Malluch?"

Speaking to Lylia, Kothos asks, "Indeed. Rabbit fur, or a gauntlet?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "I say King in that fashion, because Goblyn got cross when i called him the Lich Thing."

The coppery barn owl hoots at Pukk.

Speaking to a pale-faced coppery barn owl, Pukk exclaims, "You get it!"

Speaking to Melikor, Kothos says, "You see how far I made it."

Felita flutters her wings at a pale-faced coppery barn owl.

The coppery barn owl hoots at Felita.

Speaking to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "Either way, I definitely haven't forgotten about it, but at this point maybe Barnom's forgotten about us."

Speaking to Kothos, Melikor says, "Not far, I'm afraid."

Kothos asks, "My dear, would you care to meet my friend?"

[General] Opalina thinks, "Okay Leaf that is a very nice Scotch! Thank you."

Kothos says, "She left."

Speaking to Kothos, Lylia says, "More like rabbit fur, I believe."


Target Acquired

A young human archer moves quietly into the area.

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "Well, you know how it goes, i'd rather not have a knife pointed at my back."

Kothos says, "Ah well. No one gets to meet my snake tonight."

The archer looks around then sighs heavily.

Speaking amiably to a young human archer, Leafiara says, "Ah, a fresh-looking trainee. Hello there."

Speaking to a young human archer, Pukk says, "You can't shoot Goblyn. She will explode you."

Speaking to a young human archer, Alvyara asks, "Do you need healing?"

Speaking curiously to a young human archer, Leafiara asks, "Anything troubling you?"

The archer says, "Ah, good. I was looking for some of you."

Speaking to a young human archer, Kothos asks, "For shooting?"

Speaking to a young human archer, Hapenlok suggests, "I was never here."

Speaking to a young human archer, Pukk says, "Now if you want to shoot Hapenlok...."

Speaking dubiously to a young human archer, Cruxophim ventures, "Some of us?"

The archer says, "Can we um...go somewhere?"

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos says, "There you are."

Speaking to a young human archer, Leafiara curiously says, "Anywhere you'd like."

Speaking to a young human archer, Falicor says, "Well....yea."

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos says, "This is Rusalka."

Aeifel asks, "Can I go?"

Goblyn whispers something to Kothos.

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos says, "I wanted you to meet her."

Speaking cheekily to a young human archer, Leafiara says, "Except across the ferry. We're not going that far."

Speaking to Aeifel, Stormyrain says, "Of course, join the Mayor."

Balley softly asks, "Were you looking for anyone specific archer?"

Speaking politely to Leafiara, Cruxophim suggests, "After you, Mayor?"

Hapenlok whispers something to Leafiara.

Madmountan says, "Piling on."

Nallo says, "She's many things."

Nallo says, "Usually a decending angel."

Speaking amiably to a young human archer, Leafiara asks, "How about Hearthstone, wilil that do?"

Forreva says, "Oh thank you."

The archer shrugs, "I'll follow you."

Speaking to a young human archer, Pukk asks, "So, have you enjoyed the new way or managing your ammo?"

Speaking to Aeifel, Stormyrain says, "All voices are welcome."

Nallo says, "I would imagine."

Iskandr says, "I guess this isn't any less odd than when I asked the Mayor to help get Draelor's hand off some black ora last night."

Leafiara amiably says, "Moving to Hearthstone in 5, then."

Vaemyr says, "Hearthstone should work."

Leafiara recites:

"3..."

Nallo says, "Outside the walls, or on the battlements."

Leafiara recites:

"1..."

[travel]

Speaking amusedly to Kothos, Goblyn exclaims, "You are funny, Kothos!"

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos says, "Not me, of course."

[Hearthstone, Front Porch]

Airy and open, the porch is enclosed by smooth, freshly painted white modwir up to a height of about four feet. As you ponder the sky-blue color of the ceiling and a lacework of deep green ivy that crisscrosses the open space between posts, the hubbub of the world beyond quickly fades away. Rocking chairs of various sizes are an inviting sight, and an elegant green marble arch provides a tantalizing view of the splendors inside the old manor. You also see a scorched oak sideboard with some stuff on it, a purple modwir bin, a doorman and the porch steps.

Obvious paths: none

Madmountan, Melikor, Pietra, Lylia, Kothos, Cruxophim, Xorus, Stormyrain, Yukito, Thrassus, Goblyn, Umbazi, Bernadette, Felita, Alvyara, Pukk, Hapenlok, Fahlo, Falicor, Ceilia, Iskandr, Vaemyr, Chandrellia, Kippe, Nallo, Aeifel, Bbee and Balley followed.

Kothos whispers something to Goblyn.

Speaking to a doorman, Hapenlok says, "No cracks about the porch collapsing."

Nallo says, "Hmmm."

Nallo asks, "Did you go too fast?"

Vaemyr says, "Hopefully we didn't lose our archer friend."

[General] Opalina exclaims, "Where'd everyone go!"

Speaking to Nallo, Leafiara says, "...maybe."

[General] Stormyrain thinks, "Hearthstone porch steps."

Speaking to a doorman, Hapenlok says, "We've had more here and you know it."

Speaking to Leafiara, Pietra says, "You like dragging us to different food and drinks. I like."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Pukk says, "If he twitches funny, eat him."

Nallo says, "I looked."

Leafiara slowly says, "I would have thought he'd know the way."

Nallo says, "I didn't see him."

Speaking to Pukk, Goblyn says, "This is good for if he is not doing this twitching, too."

The archer arrives.

Leafiara sighs, "Let me go check for him in case he's lost. Maybe a new citizen."

Iskandr says, "Maybe he's quite green and doesn't know the wa..."

Leafiara says, "Ahh."

Bernadette softly says, "Not menny gather here anny mer."

Iskandr says, "Nevermind..."

Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk says, "See, I like the way you think."

Bernadette softly says, "Not menny."

Speaking to Pukk, Goblyn asks, "This is why, maybe, we are this... friends, yes?"

Speaking sheepishly to a young human archer, Leafiara says, "Apologies, we tend to move quick around here. Consequences of a town of many races."

Pukk says, "Sure is."

Nallo says, "Ah."

Nallo says, "There you are."

Speaking to Goldstr, Kothos says, "I had a feeling you were a fine judge of character."

The archer says, "We need some help."

Nallo says, "I thought you were lost."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Kothos says, "Never seen anything like it."

Speaking to a young human archer, Alvyara asks, "Who do you mean?"

Speaking curiously to an elegant green marble arch, Cruxophim prompts, "Oh?"

Speaking to a young human archer, Thrassus asks, "Who is we?"

Falicor says, "Who is we."

Speaking curiously to a young human archer, Leafiara asks, "And what kind of help and who's we?"

Nallo asks, "Defences?"

Speaking to a young human archer, Kothos says, "Start from the beginning."

Speaking to a young human archer, Nallo asks, "Could you tell us more?"

The archer says, "Well, you know, there's our log traps throughout the woods...."

Speaking to a young human archer, Kothos says, "...a little bit back from that."

Iskandr asks, "Can he perhaps throw his affiliation out?"

The archer says, "...and Dakris has a few of us often resetting them or tending to them when we're out hunting like we were this evening."

Kothos says, "Ah."

Speaking curiously to a young human archer, Leafiara clarifies, "So you want aid with the log traps?"

The archer says, "We stumbled upon a body. Looks like it was a ways into the woods, but must have been hit by one of the logs."

Nallo asks, "The Furrier?"

Speaking to a young human archer, Thrassus asks, "Ah, animal traps?"

Leafiara suddenly says, "Oh."

Ceilia quietly says, "Interesting."

Pukk exclaims, "I didn't do it!"

Kothos asks, "One of the logs?"

Speaking suddenly to a young human archer, Leafiara asks, "Then why are you following us instead of us following you?"

Alvyara asks, "Someone had a log fall on them?"

Lylia counters, "Pukk clearly did it."

Speaking quietly to a young human archer, Hapenlok says, "Where."

Speaking to a young human archer, Nallo asks, "What did the body look like? Was it a Human?"

Speaking slowly to a young human archer, Leafiara says, "Maybe you should show us where."

Stormyrain asks, "What kind of body? Human? Orc?"

Speaking to a young human archer, Goblyn asks, "You will give this body to us, yes?"

The archer says, "Dakris has asked I send for some of you to help with the body...he said, it's unique and above his pay grade to handle."

Alvyara says, "We can help."

Vaemyr asks, "Oh so it's at Dakris's?"

Speaking to a young human archer, Pietra asks, "So you can't skin it, but we can?"

Chandrellia softly says, "Oh boy."

Speaking to an elegant green marble arch, Kothos says, "I understand him completely."

Speaking to a young human archer, Hapenlok says, "With what he pays out? i can see why."

Balley softly says, "That does not sound too good."

Fahlo says, "Let's see it."

Lylia says, "Unique bodies? Well, now you have piqued my interest."

The archer says, "We moved it to his shop. We weren't sure what to do....I'm sorry."

Iskandr says, "Wow, this is what I travel across the world for....body duty."

Speaking to a young human archer, Leafiara says, "Somewhere around the log traps, then--"

The archer slips off.

Leafiara says, "Oh."

Nallo asks, "I would imagine you could show us the way?"

Speaking slowly to an elegant green marble arch, Cruxophim clarifies, "Unique... how?"

Kothos says, "To the furrier."

Bbee asks, "Body pie, aye Goblyn?"

Vaemyr says, "Off to the furrier."

Leafiara slowly says, "Alright then."

Thrassus says, "The furrier, yes."

Opalina heartily says, "Body! at the shop."

Cruxophim amusedly assures, "And you've come to the right place."

Speaking to Bbee, Goblyn exclaims, "Corpse pie!"

Xorus asks, "How much is he offering for the skin?"

Leafiara says, "He could have just told us that from the beginning."

[travel]

Ceilia quietly says, "Unfortunate that it's already been moved."

Vaemyr exclaims, "Bet's on it being a flesh golem!"

Pukk says, "That archer needs to work on his sneaking. I clearly saw him leave."

Speaking to Bbee, Goblyn says, "Unique Special of this day, maybe."

Falicor says, "From what Dakris pays, I would assume the pay grade now to be great."

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos asks, "Perhaps we should field dress it, first?"

[Dakris's Furs, Front Room]

This is the large front room of the furrier's shop. Roughly hewn planks, supported by wooden barrels, span the space and serve as a counter. A few simple chairs are randomly scattered along the dirt floor. Across the room, to the southeast, you see a doorway covered only by a draped velnalin hide. You also see the furrier Dakris and a carved wooden arch.

Nallo says, "I don't see a body."

Opalina heartily says, "Strange body."

Opalina heartily exclaims, "Wonder what it is!"

Bernadette softly says, "Where the body."

Dakris wades into the back through the door.

Speaking confusedly to Kothos, Goblyn asks, "Why will we be making it this dress?"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Pukk asks, "Did you eat the body again?"

Speaking to the furrier Dakris, Leafiara says, "We've heard about an... incident."

Cruxophim dismissively remarks, "If you wanted a body, I could have gotten you a body...."

>go door


Bodily Fluids

[Dakris's Furs, Workroom]

Lifting back the leather curtain, you enter the furrier's workroom. Scraps of pelts, untanned hides, and tools for scraping, dressing and joining skins are spread across a workbench. Several stools with rush seats are pushed up against the wall. A half-finished rabbitskin robe is draped across one of the stools. You also see a town hunter, a town hunter, a town hunter, a grey-armored battered corpse and a leathery old woman. Also here: Dakris, Magister Raelee

Opalina, Madmountan, Melikor, Pietra, Lylia, Kothos, Cruxophim, Xorus, Stormyrain, Yukito, Thrassus, Goblyn, Umbazi, Bernadette, Felita, Alvyara, Pukk, Hapenlok, Fahlo, Falicor, Ceilia, Iskandr, Vaemyr, Chandrellia, Kippe, Aeifel, Bbee, Balley and Nallo followed.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Goblyn asks, "You did eat this body, and you did not do this sharing?"

Vaemyr says, "Corpse."

Nallo brushes against the battered corpse, causing a slimy residue to be left behind.

>lo corps

The corpse is bedecked head to toe in padded grey armor. Where once a sphere of red blood has been smeared upon the armor's chest, is now only a huge dent battered into the corpse's chest, smashing the armor into the flesh of the body while bones have collapsed beneath pressure. The helmet of the bloodguard's corpse is missing, revealing a lifeless face of dark black hair and deep sea blue eyes frozen wide open in death. Old blood has trickled out of the corpse's lips. Melikor traces a burning rune into the air, melding the spiritual and elemental powers by sheer force of will.

Raelee quietly observes, "This looks very much akin to one of Stone's."

Melikor gestures at a grey-armored battered corpse.

Melikor brushes against the battered corpse, causing a slimy residue to be left behind.

Ceilia brushes against the battered corpse, causing a slimy residue to be left behind.

Nallo says, "Slimy."

Stormyrain brushes against the battered corpse, causing a slimy residue to be left behind.

Cruxophim brushes against the battered corpse, causing a slimy residue to be left behind.

Cruxophim wipes some blood off his face with his hand.

Stormyrain casts an appraising gaze over her surroundings, seemingly taking in every detail.

Fahlo says, "Blood guard."

Alvyara says, "One of the blood guard."

Thrassus says, "Ah, one of the bloodguards."

Chandrellia softly says, "No, look at the eyes."

Lylia says, "Ah, there we are."

(Hapenlok starts to examine the body, and recoils in shock.)

Dakris scowls at the town hunters standing near the body.

(Ceilia touches a thumb and forefinger together.)

Speaking musingly to a grey-armored battered corpse, Leafiara says, "Curious."

Pukk says, "Yep, he's dead."

Dakris says, "The damn fools brought it to MY shop."

Pukk exclaims, "Case solved!"

Speaking to a grey-armored battered corpse, Pietra says, "Shame, you were good looking. Before."

Speaking softly to Hapenlok, Chandrellia says, "You see it to don't you."

Nallo says, "Someone in the town will wail for him."

Speaking slowly to Pukk, Cruxophim confirms, "Yup."

Raelee continues, "The hair, the eyes. He is, if anything, consistent."

Speaking grimly to Chandrellia, Hapenlok says, "Yep."

Nallo asks, "An accident perhaps?"

Pukk says, "From the look on his face, he saw Lylia kissing Xorus."

Thrassus says, "Well, this proves he is a true follower of Stone then."

Speaking amusedly to Goblyn, Cruxophim remarks, "This looks vaguely Empathic in nature."

Alvyara says, "Surely it's not too late for healing."

Hapenlok loudly asks, "Does anyone else want to say that Grishom doesn't have his grimy hands in this?"

Iskandr asks, "Was it confirmed that it was a trap that got him?"

Chandrellia softly says, "No, this body has the basic image of someone."

Nallo asks, "Hunters, was the Helmet also at the site?"

Kothos asks, "Could we try to raise this man?"

Speaking to Chandrellia, Stormyrain says, "Yes. Grishom."

Dakris asks, "See our problem?"

Lylia whispers something to Pukk.

Kothos asks, "How long has he been dead?"

Speaking to Kothos, Hapenlok says, "No, it stays dead."

Dakris says, "I told them to burn the damn thing."

Leafiara curiously asks, "Can any bards glean some... information?"

Speaking to Dakris, Falicor says, "Seems like you'll buy anything as long as it skins from me."

(OOC) Madmountan's player whispers to the group, "I just laughed when I typed "look cor" and it assumed I meant the old leathery woman instead of the corpse."

Speaking to Kothos, Melikor says, "Already tried."

(OOC) Hapenlok's player whispers to the group, "Same."

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "Yep, same here. Ha."

Speaking softly to Hapenlok, Chandrellia says, "Actually, this stands that Stone doesn't, I stil say Malloch is out seeking revenge on Stone in some way and is trying to use us to do it."

Speaking to Kothos, Melikor says, "Though you probably mean something else..."

(OOC) Vaemyr's player whispers to the group, "Yup."

Dakris glances at a grey-armored battered corpse.

Speaking dismissively to Goblyn, Cruxophim observes, "Crushed bones, hemorrhaged vessels."

Speaking to Melikor, Kothos says, "Either would have sufficed, mine might have gotten more...verbal information."

Dakris asks, "So burn it?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Fahlo asks, "Can the corpse be sung to?"

Speaking hopefully to Stormyrain, Leafiara asks, "Is there any... song you can sense?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Stormyrain says, "I don't sense any memories remaining though I could try if you'd like."

Cruxophim pores over a grey-armored battered corpse, engrossed in the study of it.

Speaking to Chandrellia, Hapenlok asks, "...unless Malluch was a necromancer for his entire life, and we just weren't aware of it?"

Ceilia asks, "What's it slick with?"

Speaking to Dakris, Lylia says, "Perhaps not yet; there may be more to know."

Speaking softly to Stormyrain, Chandrellia asks, "Try the armor?"

Nallo asks, "Sometimes accidents happen, but we would need to check the traps, and is this someone from the town?"

Speaking to Chandrellia, Hapenlok says, "....then i'm going to respectfully disagree with your statement."

A town hunter says, "We did not want to upset the delicate issues in the forest. We didn't know what to do...."

Speaking to Dakris, Leafiara says, "No, we need this to the coroner, if anything."

Speaking slowly to a grey-armored battered corpse, Cruxophim speculates, "The battered armor may be a different story, however."

Dakris asks, "So you BROUGHT it HERE?"

Vaemyr asks, "So where did this happen?"

Dakris grumbles.

Speaking to Ceilia, Pietra says, "Yucky goo."

Alvyara says, "I think you're right that it's a delicate situation."

Madmountan says, "He was hoping you could skin it, and dry the skin."

Speaking to Chandrellia, Stormyrain says, "Normally I could sense the threads of any lingering histories..from anything on the corpse. I'm sensing nothing."

Vaemyr asks, "And why was a bloodguard out there?"

Speaking softly to Hapenlok, Chandrellia says, "So noted Hap, but know I do respect your thoughts."

Thrassus says, "Well, it was obviously an accident if he was caught in one of the traps."

Speaking helpfully to Dakris, Cruxophim reasons, "We could STILL skin him, if you really want."

Lylia muses, "I really should have appointed a town coroner, but we would have needed more than one..."

Madmountan says, "See."

Madmountan says, "That's what I'm talking about."

Speaking to Vaemyr, Leafiara says, "They all camp out there."

Speaking to Dakris, Hapenlok chides, "With all the bits and pieces you get? you're foaming at the mouth with a humanoid corpse?"

Kothos says, "The armor isn't spectacular, but you'd think it would ward off most accidental impacts."

Kothos asks, "But a direct strike from blunt force?"

Speaking to Madmountan, Pukk asks, "Okay Mad, admit it. You killed the man, didn't you?"

Thrassus says, "A log can hit quite heavily."

Stormyrain flatly says, "I don't think there's enough solid material left to hold any memories."

Kothos says, "True."

Nallo says, "Any armor can be damaged Kothos, its all about how it was hit. We would need to be sure it was dammaged from the trap, or if it was damaged previously."

Dakris says, "If it ever HAD memories."

Speaking teasingly to Madmountan, Cruxophim jokes, "Did you sit on him?"

Madmountan says, "I mean, I do carry around a bevy of blunt objects the size of logs. And mauls."

Dakris scowls at a grey-armored battered corpse.

Speaking to Hapenlok, Iskandr says, "I definately felt about half wrong bringing him centaur hides the other day."

Leafiara says, "A shame, but.. we work with what we have, I suppose."

Speaking to Pietra, Kothos says, "He was pretty."

Speaking to Madmountan, Goblyn says, "It does make very nice pain."

Fahlo suggests, "Perhaps the helmet. If it could be found."

Speaking musingly to a grey-armored battered corpse, Leafiara says, "I wonder if there's a way to tell if you're a flesh golem."

Speaking to a town hunter, Nallo asks, "How old was the body when you found it? When was the last patrol?"

Speaking to Madmountan, Pukk says, "So, you sat on him. I knew it."

Pukk exclaims, "Case solved!"

Speaking thoughtfully to Leafiara, Cruxophim ventures, "There... might be."

Bernadette softly says, "Kin sommin check the ropes holdin em to see if ems was broke from pressure of from a cuttin."

Speaking to Leafiara, Vaemyr says, "I can try and reanimate it."

Speaking curiously to Cruxophim, Leafiara inquires, "Oh?"

Stormyrain murmurs, "Hard to tell with one of those types."

Lylia says, "'It' was once a man, Dakris, and surely had memories. A pity these remains could not be animated; sometimes that can lead to insights."

Speaking to Vaemyr, Leafiara says, "I believe Melikor tried."

Thrassus says, "We should take the corpse back to the camp and explain the accident to avoid any unwanted outcomes."

A hunter shrugs, "A day probably."

Speaking slowly to Raelee, Goblyn asks, "Maybe -you- will ask it, then?"

Speaking to Bernadette, Kothos says, "That's an interesting idea."

Chandrellia softly says, "Can Crux get anything from what is left some sense of what happened or perhaps Goblyn can? I am not experienced enough to try such things yet."

Cruxophim pores over a grey-armored battered corpse, engrossed in the study of it.

Speaking curiously to Hapenlok, Leafiara asks, "Anything you can tell?"

Xorus says, "I would not be surprised if all of the bloodguards are also clones of Grishom."

Kothos says, "It's a pity Barrister Faerinn isn't here, he's quite clever about bodies."

Speaking flatly to Goblyn, Raelee says, "Fine."

Stormyrain mumbles, "Excuse me, I need to go wash this..goo..off my hands."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Leafiara says, "Or you? If anyone's experienced with corpses, it's you."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "He's dead. and slimy."

Ceilia says, "A day isn't enough time for a body to slime up on its own like that."

Vaemyr says, "There's a slimy residue."

Speaking slowly to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "So the obvious, right."

Speaking to Raelee, Goblyn complains, "Maybe you will not think so loud in some times, yes?"

Alvyara says, "I don't know. It has been very hot, the last couple of days."

Speaking to Goblyn, Bbee asks, "Perhaps if you take a hand off it and cook it up you will know from the flavor?"

Iskandr asks, "Is it too odd to just check the body a bit more before we go about raising him? Perhaps under his armor or in a boot. I don't know, look for the easy stuff?"

Speaking to Vaemyr, Leafiara asks, "Well, not on its own, but... a body left in the woods. Anything could have happened, right?"

Raelee states, "I do not believe how he died is going to prove particularly revelatory. There are few mysteries in a large, sharpened log to the chest."

Kothos says, "The forest here has had a lot of rain these past few nights, too..."

Iskandr says, "I know I carry around a lot of stuff that would tell someone who I am and what I'm up to."

Speaking to Iskandr, Lylia says, "If I can get past some of the slime, I intend to do just that."

Speaking to Bbee, Goblyn exclaims, "Maybe if this Mayor Leafiara will say this is a hand I can be having, yes!"

Speaking regretfully to Iskandr, Cruxophim guesses, "Looks like it's been dead for a bit, might be too late."

Xorus says, "It is normal to find this sort of slime on the corpses of his flesh golems."

Raelee slowly continues, "... it is the who and the what that ought to be of particular interest."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "I sense nothing elemental about or on this ....creation."

Speaking abruptly to Goblyn, Leafiara asks, "Oh, sorry, I might not have heard--what are you asking?"'

Raelee kneels down.

Balley softly says, "I do not think this was an accident."

Speaking to Leafiara, Vaemyr says, "I agree with Hap, I don't see anything out of the ordinary with this one as far as I can tell."

Speaking to Leafiara, Pukk says, "Goblyn wants his hand for finger sandwiches."

(Raelee peers intently into the corpse's dead eyes.)

Speaking to Leafiara, Goblyn says, "Bbee will like this hand from this corpse so that we can be making it in delicious food."

Speaking to Kothos, Nallo asks, "The rain would have washed off all the blood. Are you sure it rained?"

Speaking curiously to Balley, Leafiara asks, "Elaborate?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Goblyn adds, "And maybe for if it will tell some information. But I do think it is more better for this first reason I did say."

Speaking to Raelee, Kothos asks, "Does he seem at all familiar, Magister, outside of Stone's work?"

Balley softly says, "Well people are all through the woods all the time.. Why is this the first report."

Speaking quietly to herself, Raelee says, "I would be interested in examining one of these. Stone was never particularly forthcoming about them."

Thrassus asks, "Who says it's the first?"

Speaking offhandedly to Balley, Leafiara asks, "By the way, was I right earlier when I told most of the crowd here that you were the one juror who suspected, even before we knew about Praxopius, that Malluch was working for someone?"

Dakris slowly empties his lungs.

Speaking to a town hunter, Nallo asks, "Nothing else sticks out in your mind when you found the body?"

Speaking to Evia, Kothos says, "I am sorry the circumstances are as they are..."

Goblyn whispers something to Leafiara.

Bbee asks, "Perhaps a ranger can talk to the trees?"

Speaking to a town hunter, Falicor says, "Why is it so....sticky."

(Lylia delicately probes the edges of the wound with the stylus' tip, taking care not to disturb the corpse any more than moving it may already have.)

Speaking to Dakris, Fahlo asks, "Where was it found?"

Balley softly asks, "Also why was this blood guard alone?"

Speaking musingly to Goblyn, Leafiara says, "Well, I suppose having more than one person do the examination can't hurt."

Speaking to Bbee, Iskandr says, "No, I just make trees kill people."

Balley softly says, "Most are not alone."

Bernadette softly asks, "Did ye check the log that fell on him?"

Speaking to Falicor, Lylia says, "This is not the first time we have seen this on one of Stone's creations, as Xorus noted."

Dakris says, "I don't know. My boys said they found it in the woods."

Alvyara says, "All I can think is to look at the trap they suppose the log came from."

Dakris says, "Then drug the damn demon here."

Balley softly asks, "Also they are blood guards, why did not they not bring this one to Malluch?"

Speaking to Dakris, Lylia says, "Hardly a demon."

Speaking slowly to Dakris, Cruxophim ventures, "Demone?"

Dakris says, "Look at his face."

Speaking to Balley, Vaemyr says, "Yep, why was this one alone."

Speaking thoughtfully to Balley, Leaiara says, "Interesting question, if it happened right near them."

[General] Abrasiva asks, "Dead wizardess at the square if a medic and priest are present?"

Nallo says, "I guess it breaks down to three things. Who is he, What happened, and why was he there."

Dakris says, "Don't tell me that man ain't good."

(Raelee makes a few faint gestures over the body.)

Kothos says, "Those who found him were Dakris'...ah, workforce."

Lylia says, "I never said that, but 'demon,' he is not."

Alvyara quietly says, "Pardon me a moment."

Nallo says, "Dakris, the face of the demon is usually in any form."

Lylia says, "He is entirely from this plane, even if his power may not be, any longer."

Nallo asks, "Do we know who it is?"

Balley softly says, "A blood guard death left alone, instead of brought to his people and commander? That does not seem right."

[General] Pukk thinks, "Drag the body to the furrier..."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara says, "Do you think you could potentially uncover something if you studied? At this point it's a matter of finding the best person to... investigate."

Balley softly says, "I think this is a trap and not what it seems."

Speaking to Nallo, Thrassus says, "It looks to be one of Grishom Stone's clones of himself."

Speaking to Lylia, Kothos says, "That was...very creative work, Imperatrix."

[General] Alvyara thinks, "I'm with her."

Vaemyr says, "Seems awfully suspicious."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara says, "The corpse, that is."

Dakris asks, "So we burn it then right?"

Speaking to Nallo, Lylia says, "He has the face of Grishom Stone. Who he is may be something we cannot answer."

Speaking slowly to Leafiara, Cruxophim reports, "There's a measure of magical remnants within the corpse... vague, to be sure, but something."

Speaking amusedly to Leafiara, Goblyn says, "This is a funny question, Mayor Leafiara."

Speaking quietly to Leafiara, Raelee says, "I can detect a sliver of lingering magic within the body."

[General] Pukk thinks, "But all the clerics and healers are here."

Speaking to Dakris, Vaemyr says, "Calm down, investigate now, burn later."

Speaking to Kothos, Lylia says, "I learned nothing, so probably not too creative, sadly."

Speaking softly to Thrassus, Chandrellia says, "There is no proof Stone created this particular one, only that it looks like him."

Nallo asks, "I fear I am so young I have not ventured there, who is Grishom?"

Speaking to Lylia, Kothos says, "You ventured into a breech not many would cross."

Umbazi says, "I would like to see the place where the body was found."

Speaking to Nallo, Vaemyr says, "A bad person, caused a lot of problems around here in the past."

Nallo asks, "Wasn't he from Mist Harbor?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee says, "Given how long Stone has been utilizing these, this is quite an opportunity to see how they work."

Lylia explains, "Grishom Stone was once a man, now styles himself a 'Blood God.' There are years of tales to tell about him."

Speaking to Umbazi, Iskandr says, "That's a good point."

Kothos says, "Poor fellow. Dying alone in the mud."

Speaking to Chandrellia, Thrassus says, "It looks exactly like the literal dozens of clones we have seen before."

Balley softly says, "Leafi we must proceed with caution."

Chandrellia softly asks, "Prove me wrong on what I just stated? We speak about fairness and laws yet we accuse without knowing the facts?"

Speaking to Balley, Leafiara says, "I do agree..."

Speaking to Nallo, Bbee says, "Don't ask that, it's a convoluted tale that will melt your bbrain."

Opalina just arrived, dragging the body of Forreva with her.

Speaking to Lylia, Nallo says, "Thank you for sharing that."

Balley softly says, "I think if anything, we are going to be led into an ambush or attack."

Opalina heartily says, "A nother dead body for ya."

Pukk exclaims, "Look, another body!"

Lylia whispers something to Kothos.

Falicor says, "More corpses."

Pukk exclaims, "The mystery continues!"

Nallo says, "Two bodies."

Alvyara wryly says, "Apparently this is where we bring corpses now."

Falicor says, "A party."

Leafiara says, "A matter of who's the best to investigate, the Magister or perhaps Crux..."

Opalina heartily says, "This appears to be the place to bring dead bodies."

Leafiara adds, "Or Goblyn."

Pukk says, "This is the new place to bring the bodies."

The ghostly voice of Forreva says, "Strange new area for priests to be gathering."

Umbazi asks, "Or maybe the town constable, since that's his job?"

Speaking to Dakris, Pukk says, "You're welcome."

Speaking to Pukk, Pietra says, "I like it. It's weird."

Lylia whispers something to Nallo.

Speaking softly to Thrassus, Chandrellia says, "Yes I understand that, and if Malluch is wanting us to do his bidding and kill Stone this would be the perfect set up for it, I still stand by my opinon that Malluch had a falliing out with Stone and now seeks revenge on Stone by using us."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok says, "Or both, but i think the Magister would wind up killing him."

Speaking slowly to Leafiara, Cruxophim continues, "If I had to venture a guess, I would say there is some similarity -- the structure, the reconfiguration bears a striking resemblence to Grishom's work."

Speaking cautiously to Umbazi, Leafiara says, "I don't think the constable does autopsies."

Bbee asks, "Why do I suspect we will all bbe bbodies soon?"

Dakris asks, "So. We burn it?"

Dakris says, "I need this thing out of my shop."

Pukk says, "And if a cleric can't raise the body in time, Dakris can stuff and mount the body."

Nallo asks, "Need me to drag it Dakris?"

Speaking to Dakris, Goblyn protests, "Do not do this burning!"

Pukk exclaims, "Fun time for all!"

Pietra asks, "Would someone raise this other body?"

Speaking softly to Thrassus, Chandrellia says, "You have your opinons I have mine."

Speaking to Dakris, Leafiara says, "No... not if either the Magister or Crux or Goblyn would like to study it."

Alvyara asks, "Which thing?"

Speaking to Dakris, Raelee says, "It will not be burned. It will be studied."

Nallo says, "Or Pukk."

Hapenlok whispers something to Leafiara.

Dakris asks, "STUDIED!?"

Nallo says, "Pukk is an excellent dragger."

Speaking affably to Leafiara, Cruxophim suggests, "I would be amenable to a group autopsy."

Speaking to Dakris, Umbazi asks, "Why don't you have the hunters take it to Akrash's tent?"

[Realm] Caihtlybria thinks, "How do I get to the sea caverns with greater spiders I can't seem to find it on the map this peddler sold me."

Speaking slowly to Dakris, Goblyn says, "Maybe yes."

Speaking to Dakris, Iskandr exclaims, "For science!"

Balley softly asks, "Maybe this is a message to Malluch from Stone?"

Dakris says, "What happened to this town..."

Speaking to Nallo, Pukk exclaims, "I'm allergic to work it seems. Sorry!"

Speaking affably to Leafiara, Cruxophim adds, "A joint effort."

Kothos whispers something to Thrassus.

Iskandr exclaims, "And maybe food!"

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara says, "Magister.. would you lead the effort? You do have the best laboratory."

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee states, "Yes."

Alvyara says, "Well, someone help the poor dead woman."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara says, "If you'd like Crux or Goblyn involved as well, then by all means."

Alvyara says, "I did my part."

Speaking uncertainly to Leafiara, Cruxophim guesses, "Either it is one of Grishom's golems, or it was in the process of -becoming- one.... that much I'm not clear on yet."

Kothos says, "Someone else has established a link."

Speaking to Dakris, Nallo asks, "Anything we can do Drakis to help with the removal of the body? Or will the hunters take care of it?"

Fahlo gestures at Forreva.

Thin at first, a fine layer of rime coats Fahlo's hands and fingertips. The hoarfrost smoothly glides across the space between Fahlo and Forreva, turning to a light powder in the open air. The white substance clings to Forreva's eyelashes and cheeks for a moment before it becomes charged with spiritual power, then it slowly melts away.

[Realm] Straz thinks, "Check out the map for the Old Mine Road."

Pukk exclaims, "That would be fun. Goblyn and Raelee teaming up!"

Madmountan says, "It's suitably slimy."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Vaemyr says, "I tend to agree with studying it."

Speaking to Goblyn, Raelee asks, "Do you recall the time you started a party in the laboratory?"

Balley softly says, "I still do not believe Malluch is working for Stone. I think he is using Stone's reputation to cause chaos and divide us so he could get revenge on the town."

[Realm] Caihtlybria asks, "The sea caverns are on that map?"

Dakris says, "My hunters brought it. They'll move it."

Forreva says, "Thank you."

Dakris asks, "Where...where am I sending this damn thing?"

Pietra whispers something to Pukk.

Speaking to Goblyn, Raelee says, "Let us not repeat that."

Pukk says, "Next thing you know, Hapenlok and Cruxophim will be hunting buddies."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara says, "And I'm quite sure I don't need to warn that there's a chance it'll animate and attack..."

Speaking to Goblyn, Bbee asks, "How'd I know you'd get an invite?"

Speaking to Raelee, Goblyn says, "I did not start this party, Raelee."

Speaking softly to Balley, Chandrellia says, "That is what I have been trying to say all night."

Speaking to Dakris, Pietra exclaims, "Raelee's house!"

Speaking pleasantly to Leafiara, Cruxophim ventures, "Would you object to hosting it at the Outpost's lab?"

Nallo says, "Outside the gates."

Speaking to Dakris, Raelee says, "To the Hendoran Outpost."

Speaking to Dakris, Leafiara says, "To the outpost laboratory, I beliieve."

Pukk whispers something to Pietra.

Speaking slowly to Raelee, Cruxophim ventures, "Would you?"

Dakris glances at Raelee.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Leafiara says, "If that's the Magister's preference."

Pietra whispers something to Pukk.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Raelee says, "I do not object."

Dakris turns an inquisitive ear toward Leafiara.

Dakris nods.

Speaking seriously to Raelee, Goblyn says, "And there will be no repeating with -this- body."

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee says, "And I can handle it."

Speaking appreciatively to Raelee, Leafiara says, "Thank you. We're counting on you."

Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk says, "Okay, Raelee can study the body and you can study Raelee."

Speaking to Raelee, Pietra says, "Have fun with the autopsy."

Nallo says, "From what I've been told, it might be best to toss that down the well and say nothing."

Speaking surprisedly to Forreva, Alvyara exclaims, "Thank you!"

Speaking softly to Goblyn, Chandrellia says, "If you have a party in the lab I wanna watch! I need to see how a party is really thrown."

Balley softly says, "We will see what happens."

Speaking laughingly to Pukk, Goblyn exclaims, "I do not need to be studying Raelee!"

Speaking smugly to Pukk, Cruxophim jokes, "Can I study Raelee's body?"

Speaking to Balley, Leafiara whispers aloud, "It'll probably come to life and attack."

Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk asks, "Not even from the inside out?"

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara whispers aloud, "Strap it down."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Hapenlok mutters, "That old joke."

Iskandr says, "I was going to say we should just toss him on the mayor's desk. Least there's scotch nearby. You know, for cleaning the equipment."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Pietra asks, "You haven't already?"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Pukk exclaims, "Go for it!"

Dakris asks, "So um, where in the Outpost?"

Balley softly says, "I think this body was a way to trap and divide us more."

Speaking thoughtfully to Pukk, Goblyn says, "Maybe this, yes."

Balley softly says, "Chaos and divide."

Speaking to Dakris, Raelee says, "The laboratory."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara says, "Would the lab be the best place, or somewhere else? It's your call."

Balley softly says, "That is what Malluch is doing."

Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk says, "You see, we think alike."

Speaking helpfully to Raelee, Cruxophim offers, "I could prepare some contain wards, or I'm sure others could."

Umbazi says, "And to give Malluch a chance to blame the town for murdering his people, of course."

Falicor says, "It is a corpse, and possibly dangerous, dismantle it."

Speaking quietly to Kothos, Alvyara says, "Much better."

Cruxophim slowly corrects, "Containment."

Speaking to Balley, Nallo says, "If the hunters move it, and we remain close, we should be fine."

Speaking to Balley, Ceilia says, "Or whomever is pulling his strings."

Bbee asks, "Chaos and divide, is that a new dance step?"

Balley softly says, "I think Stone would be here promoting himself.. I think Malluch is using the name to cause chaos."

Speaking slowly to Leafiara, Goblyn says, "Raelee will like it best in her place of study, I do think."

Speaking nonchalantly to Falicor, Cruxophim reasons, "Not if we put it back together after."

Speaking to Falicor, Thrassus asks, "What, chop it up with an axe?"

Speaking to Bbee, Leafiara quips, "Around here, it's a very old one."

Speaking to Leafiara, Nallo says, "I wonder if they were scouting, an d if there are more lurking."

Dakris nods to a town hunter.

Lylia flatly says, "If Stone, who styles himself a 'Blood god,' believed his name was being taken in vain or used in some fashion, I have little doubt he would make that known."

Xorus dryly says, "We can ask Grishom himself when he comes within the fortnight."

Bbee asks, "Want me to check?"

Dakris says, "You heard them boys. Get that corpse out of here."

(OOC) Lylia's player whispers to the group, "YAY for wrong tones..." [she had it as "flatters"; I'm assuming 'flatly says' was the correct one and edited that in]

Iskandr asks, "If Malluch was doing this, he's trying to accomplish what?"

Leafiara says, "If he even does. Malluch promised him two weeks ago a month ago too."

Kothos says, "He'd be here in a cloud of gore to correct the situation."

Balley softly says, "Is he still coming? I thought he was supposed to be here a few weeks ago."

Nallo says, "The last thing we need, is having them coming for the body."

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "Ha, don't worry, I fix tones in the log when I catch them."

Nallo says, "And destroying the town to find it."

The hunters hoist up the corpse and carry it out.

(OOC) Pietra's player whispers to the group, "That's a gnarly one!"


Searching For Answers

Umbazi says, "Is there some reason we're not checking the crime scene? Or looking through the woods to find the person he was patrolling with? They always patrol in pairs."

Bbee says, "Nothing evil about."

(OOC) Pukk's player whispers to the group, "We all know that Lylia likes to flatter Grishom."

Speaking dryly to Balley, Leafiara says, "Malluch's really not very good at his timelines."

Speaking to Dakris, Pietra asks, "Right, happy now?"

Thrassus says, "What crime? It was an accident out in the woods."

Speaking to Leafiara, Vaemyr says, "Hopefully we can investigate before our meeting with Malluch, this could be a bit of additional leverage on our side."

(OOC) Nallo's player whispers to the group, "Goodness."

Alvyara says, "I think some information has gotten lost, along the way. Those hunters didn't even seem sure where the body was found, precisely."

Leafiara says, "Ah, the hunters already left, so--"

Bernadette softly says, "We dunno know it yets."

Nallo hoarsely says, "Best to be very wary the next little bit."

Speaking to Alvyara, Kothos says, "And it could have been moved before."

Nallo hoarsely says, "As has the body."

Speaking softly to Thrassus, Chandrellia says, "That is what you assume without an investigation."

Umbazi says, "There are only a few places with log traps, though."

Leafiara says, "Right, the body was vaguely somewhere in the woods. A lot of ground."

Speaking delicately to Leafiara, Cruxophim suggests, "This could provide a rare opportunity to obtain some answers about this... Blood Guard."

Balley softly says, "I think it is a trap,"

Umbazi says, "We could start there."

Iskandr says, "If this was something Malluch orchestrated, then it would sway him away from the pardon he was angling for."

Speaking to Alvyara, Kothos says, "From where the poor fellow met his death."

Vaemyr says, "Dakris's probably gonna kick us out probably."

Lylia says, "I would like to know what evidence there is that Malluch does not in fact speak for Stone."

Speaking pointedly to Leafiara, Cruxophim adds, "And what's happened to Malluch."

Dakris grumbles.

Dakris shakes his head.

Leafiara asks, "I agree it's worth checking. Is everyone joined and ready to look?"

Dakris says, "I'm getting too old for this..."

Dakris just went out.

Balley softly says, "If you think this body was left to be found by accident you are mistaken."

Speaking to Leafiara, Alvyara says, "I need just a moment."

Balley softly says, "Things do not add up."

Leafiara says, "We'll check near the logs, then."

[travel]

Umbazi says, "I agree with you on that, Balley."

Cruxophim yells, "Are ye two days from retirement!"

[moving throughout the forest all throughout, where log traps can be placed]

Leafiara requests, "If anyone spots anything, do let us know!"

In a fair imitation of Xorus, Pukk says, "I'm getting too old for this crap..."

Leafiara notes, "Nothing so far..."

Iskandr says, "I see a lot of future logs so far."

Hapenlok says, "Can you keep me informed? i have some other matters i need to take care of."

Leafiara says, "The live ones only..." [as we were passing through the camps and seeing the bloodguards]

Fahlo says, "Rangers are good to find those places pitfalls are to be placed."

Nallo hoarsely says, "I fear."

(OOC) Hapenlok's player whispers to the group, "I'm sleepy. long freaking weekend."

Speaking to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "True..."

Evia says, "I see forest. And obviously it's a dire conspiracy, since I can still see the trees."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Pukk says, "We will send Malluch with all the info."

Leafiara asks, "Do we have any rangers among us?"

Nallo hoarsely says, "That something will happen and I will find myself on the wrong side of a blade."

Thrassus says, "I doubt the animal trap would be in the middle of thier camp."

Pukk says, "Or Thadston."

Balley softly says, "I do not think we are going to find this trap."

(OOC) Chandrellia's player whispers to the group, "You are now level 45! woot!"

Speaking admiringly to Evia, Kothos says, "You're clever."

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "Congrats!"

(OOC) Pietra's player whispers to the group, "Congrats!"

(OOC) Vaemyr's player whispers to the group, "Grats!"

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "Who wat?"

(OOC) Goblyn's player whispers to the group, "Nice, congrats!!!"

Balley softly says, "How do we know the archer was telling the truth."

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "Someone cap?"

(Leafiara briefly glances at the skull on a pike.)

Leafiara says, "Oh, right, that's always been there."

Iskandr asks, "I AM a ranger. Do you need me to track a log?"

(OOC) Pietra's player whispers to the group, "Chandrellellelllia is 45l."

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "Nah, Chandrellia just hit 45 though!"

(OOC) Chandrellia's player whispers to the group, "I wish Crux!"

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "Ooooh, grats!!"

(OOC) Pukk's player whispers to the group, "Oh yeah? Cruxophim is level 666!"

Umbazi says, "That stench...maybe there's another body near here."

(OOC) Hapenlok's player whispers to the group, ";whatlevel says i'm level 171."

Speaking offhandedly to Umbazi, Leafiara says, "Might just be Crux."

Speaking softly to Goblyn, Chandrellia says, "By the way I love what you did with your hair."

Cruxophim glances at Leafiara and pouts.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Leafiara mouths, "Acquired tastes."

Kothos asks, "What reason would that boy have to lie?"

Speaking softly to Leafiara, Chandrellia asks, "Mayor?"

Speaking curiously to Chandrellia, Leafiara asks, "Yes?"

Pukk says, "I miss playing that game of Goblyn where we flick those guts around."

Kothos says, "If he wanted attention dragging a slime-covered corpse strikes me as a particarly bad way to get it."

Speaking slowly to a haphazardly built wooden gate, Leafiara says, "Right, not bashing you in again."

Balley softly says, "Maybe the boy's family is a follower of Malluch."

Hapenlok says, "We just forgot to make him show us where the body was before he buggered off."

Speaking defeatedly to Kothos, Cruxophim jokes, "Hey, to each their own."

Balley softly says, "There are a lot of those people around you know."

Speaking laughingly to Pukk, Goblyn says, "We can be playing this game in some time, if you will like, Pukk."

Speaking softly to Leafiara, Chandrellia says, "Maybe perhaps ask one of the guards if they seem to be missing a guard from their ranks."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Kothos says, "You defy all theory."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Leafiara says, "I don't think Dakris ever knew. The hunters did, but they ran."

Speaking simply to Kothos, Cruxophim answers, "Yes."

Chandrellia softly asks, "Maybe they can tell us if they know more?"

Speaking to Chandrellia, Leafiara says, "At this point it might be our best bet."

Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk says, "I promise not to eat them this time."

Bbee says, "What reason does any bboy have to lie? He has bbeen pollinatin' in public of course."

Speaking to Pukk, Goblyn exclaims, "You can be eating them -after- this game!"

Speaking curiously to a grey-armored bloodguard, Leafiara asks, "Have any of you noticed one among you get lost?"

Balley softly asks, "What do we know about the boy?"

Speaking to Balley, Leafiara admits, "Nothing."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos asks, "What do you look like, under all that?"

Pietra asks, "How do we know a boy has been pollinating?"

Balley softly says, "These are in pairs." [each room had two bloodguards exactly, at least visibly]

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Pukk asks, "Where were you on the night of tonight?"

Balley softly exclaims, "Why was that one alone!"

Lylia whispers something to Kothos.

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos asks, "Can you peel him?"

Leafiara says, "Well, they're quiet as ever, it seems."

Speaking to Pukk, Pietra says, "You make a great detective."

Speaking to Pukk, Fahlo says, "Not the time to ask people out on a date.."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Falicor says, "One of yours has been found dead."

Speaking to a kobold, Pukk says, "You can help us."

A kobold heads north.

Speaking happily to Kothos, Goblyn exclaims, "I can be, yes!"

Bbee exclaims, "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Evia says, "Perhaps he needed to take a piss and wanted privacy."

Xorus wryly greets, "Grishom. Grishom."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Vaemyr asks, "Missing someone forget to show up for watch in the past day or so?"

Speaking lightly to a grey-armored bloodguard, Leafiara teases, "Uncooperative even when we come in peace?"

Speaking softly to Leafiara, Chandrellia says, "I guess he is very digiant in his duties, very focused and well trained, this says much about our dead friend."

Iskandr says, "We really should have been more proactive with the 'where did you find the body' thing."

Pukk says, "That kobold was intimidated by all of us."

A bloodguard turns his head.

Speaking to Iskandr, Leafiara says, "We did ask, but the boy with the bow dodged our questions and ran off, and the hunters didn't seem to know."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Pukk says, "Finally, you're awake."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos says, "I'm Brother Blud. I handed you a missive just the other morning."

Nallo hoarsely says, "Back in a moment."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos says, "You remember me. I'm unforgettable."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Leafiara inquires, "We've heard reports of an accident out here in the woods which we're investigating. Do any of you know anything about that?"

Speaking to Bbee, Pukk says, "Was jealous of the kobold cuddling you."

Speaking to Bbee, Pukk says, "Felita was I meant."

A bloodguard says, "We will make it known to the Blood Son. Thank you."

(OOC) Chandrellia's player whispers to the group, "Can we cast minor sanct?"

[sancts]

Bbee says, "Uh huh, sure."

Leafiara slowly says, "Well, okay then."

Speaking to a kobold, Pukk exclaims, "Run, run like the wind!"

Speaking softly to a grey-armored bloodguard, Chandrellia asks, "That's all you have?"

Balley softly says, "I think the guards are all brainless."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos asks, "Say. A favor, just for me?"

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Pietra says, "I think you should tell the blood dad, he's higher up the food chain."

Leafiara ventures, "I'm guessing that's a no, they hadn't heard of it--and are just now finding out."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos says, "Take off that heavy helm, just for a moment."

Thrassus says, "He likely already knows anyway."

Speaking softly to Leafiara, Chandrellia says, "Could be."

Speaking to Pietra, Pukk says, "Blood Daddy."

Speaking to Thrassus, Leafiara muses, "Probably, but duty is duty regardless."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos says, "It'll be all right, you're following me in a couple of evenings."

Pietra whispers something to Pukk.

Balley softly says, "I just think they are being controlled."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kothos says, "You might as well get to know me now."

A bloodguard says, "The Blood Son will be told. Thank you."

Speaking curiously to a grey-armored bloodguard, Leafiara says, "Well, have a good eve then, I suppose."

Balley softly says, "The blood guards."

Cruxophim dubiously whispers aloud, "Don't think we'll get much more than that."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Pukk says, "You can say that again."

Speaking softly to Leafiara, Chandrellia says, "Wow, definitely devoted to his job."

Iskandr asks, "They're certainly not very charismatic blood guards, huh?"

Speaking amusedly to Kothos, Leafiara says, "Nice try at least."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Pietra asks, "Give blood mommy a kiss for us, will ya?"

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Kippe observes, "Not much for words, are you?"

>n

[Lower Dragonsclaw, Forest]

The forest floor slopes noticeably downhill here, thinning out somewhat at the bottom, where modwir, thick pine and fir trees predominate. You also see a velnalin that appears rather calm, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a covered wagon, a covered wagon, a grey-armored bloodguard and a grey-armored bloodguard.

>n

[Lower Dragonsclaw, Forest]

You come across a burnt-out fire pit, evidence that others have travelled through this deep forest. The charred remains of a large log hold no lingering warmth, but do provide a certain security with their assurance that others have passed the night here safely. You also see a withered grey modwir tree, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a covered wagon, a grey-armored bloodguard and a grey-armored bloodguard.

Speaking hoarsely to Kothos, Nallo says, "Likely they wish to say little."

>n

[Lower Dragonsclaw, Forest]

Modwir trees predominate this section of forest, as though the oak, satisfied with its allotted space, has made room for the tall pines. You also see a kobold, a velnalin, a lumpy truffle, a charred skull on a pike, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a red canvas tent, a covered wagon, a grey-armored bloodguard and a grey-armored bloodguard.

(OOC) Vaemyr's player whispers to the group, "I feel like he's saying leave me alone I wanna sleep."

Bbee exclaims, "We played footpill in town square today!"

Speaking to Leafiara, Kothos says, "I thought it was only marginally directed."

Leafiara asks, "And no rangers among us to identify the log trap areas?" [she hadn't heard Iskandr]

Bbee says, "Nallo won."

A bloodguard turns his head.

Alvyara asks, "Can there really be no rangers here?"

Evia says, "Where they are, you can tell by the trees I think."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Vaemyr asks, "Did you hear someone else perhaps?"

A bloodguard says, "We will make it known to the Blood Son. Thank you."

Iskandr says, "I can give it a roll."

Pukk says, "I'm not a ranger, but I did stay at Silvergate Inn once."

(OOC) Evia's player whispers, "I think it's rooms with hightlighted or underscored trees."

Nallo whispers to the group, "I need to find another wizard."

Thrassus says, "I doubt traps would be set in the middle of thier camp."

Speaking calmly to a grey-armored bloodguard, Cruxophim warns, "I think Kothos here really wants to get you naked."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Leafiara assures, "We come in peace tonight, don't worry."

Balley softly says, "I think we missed a lot of information by not asking that boy more questions."

Leafiara slowly says, "Oh."

Speaking softly to a grey-armored bloodguard, Chandrellia asks, "Perhaps you could tell him now?"

Leafiara says, "Well then."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Kothos says, "I believe we have our answer, really."

Speaking to himself, Fahlo says, "As though they are one."

Speaking to Raelee, Kothos says, "I think what you suggest is true."

Nallo hoarsely says, "Best to let them sleep, I'm sure they need time to figure out what hapepned."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Umbazi asks, "What's your name?"

Alvyara whispers aloud, "Do they not know they've lost one of their own? Or do they not care?"

Evia says, "Perhaps they're on duty and don't care for prattle."

Speaking to Raelee, Kothos says, "These guards are all Stone's creations."

Goblyn whispers something to the grey-armored bloodguard.

Leafiara whispers to the group, "Didn't even have to tell this one and he said it. Excelllent information..."

Speaking to himself, Hapenlok says, "I think i learned everything i need to."

Balley softly asks, "He sounded like the first one.. Are we sure they are all different beings?"

Pukk whispers to the group, "Word gets around quick."

Speaking to a grey-armored bloodguard, Falicor says, "How would I tell him, myself."

Hapenlok says, "They don't have names."

Speaking to Hapenlok, Leafiara mouths, "Metetors."

Vaemyr whispers to the group, "Especially when they don't need to talk to communicate..."

Pukk whispers to the group, "It's like free ale at Helgas."

Nallo hoarsely says, "Sometimes."

Speaking to Leafiara, Hapenlok mouths, "Later."

Cruxophim whispers something to Goblyn.

Umbazi whispers to the group, "I want to know if they have sepaate identities or not."

Nallo hoarsely says, "When it's delicate."

Speaking to Kothos, Raelee says, "A reasonable assumption, yes."

Nallo hoarsely says, "Delicate, we want to let it be."

Iskandr says, "I've used my ranger powers to figure out that, yes, this is a coniferous forest."

Kothos says, "I don't really want to say Stone's clones, it just sounds silly."

Bernadette softly says, "Mebbe ems speak inner minds."

Bbee exclaims, "Nallo, stand over there and put your arms up!"

Kothos says, "But so they are."


Discussion Afterward

[traveling back, but not in town yet]

Nallo hoarsely says, "Giant Lives Matter Bbee."

Leafiara amusedly says, "Interesting, Malluch's gone from once warning us about Stone's golems in a ship to working with them."

Alvyara sighs, "It's conjecture that they're Stone's creations, but it's truth that I'm falling asleep."

Alvyara says, "I may have to go."

Speaking amusedly to Leafiara, Cruxophim agrees, "The irony is not lost on me."

Balley softly says, "Malluch is doing this on purpose."

Alvyara says, "Well, I'll stay if you're all going to rub my back."

Hapenlok says, "Hey, Elithain Cross' golems got handed around the continent, once upon a time."

Balley softly says, "It is a setup."

Opalina heartily says, "I bring you more dead."

Speaking to Balley, Leafiara agrees, "I'm with you."

The ghostly voice of Nochternus quietly says, "Yay."

Speaking to Alvyara, Bbee asks, "Find a bush like Dwi?"

Speaking to Balley, Leafiara adds, "Again. Just like with Crux and that sad, sad torture room."

Evia exclaims, "Body, must be a conspirator again!"

Balley softly says, "Going out there to look for answers was pointless."

Hapenlok says, "Hell, some of them were in the hands of the Hall of Mages."

Leafiara despondently says, "He truly never learns."

Speaking grimly to Leafiara, Cruxophim repeats, "Sad."

Opalina heartily says, "Well ya'll are trying to help all the dead in the lands."

Speaking to Leafiara, Vaemyr says, "Did we ever figure out if the caravan corpses were golems? I always suspected due to their resistance to magics even being freshly dead."

Speaking lightly to Leafiara, Cruxophim muses, "I dunno, seems like he's changed his tune."

Speaking slowly to Balley, Goblyn says, "Maybe in some times it will look this way, maybe in other times it will not."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara asks, "You still want to investigate despite this... revelation, right?"

Balley softly says, "I think Malluch knows and set it up."

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee says, "These revelations are precisely *why* I want to investigate."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara adds, "Because you're certainly welcome to it."

The ghostly voice of Nochternus quietly says, "The issues with hunting 20 trains above you..."

Speaking approvingly to Raelee, Leafiara says, "Excellent, we're in agreement then."

Chandrellia softly says, "Malluch is trying to get us to fight Stone for his own gain, what that gain we don't know."

Balley softly says, "Too many things do not add up."

Speaking approvingly to Nochternus, Cruxophim muses, "Bold."

Nochternus quietly says, "Yay."

Speaking softly to Opalina, Chandrellia says, "Oh I defintely want to touch you."

Bbee says, "You outta try 80 above you."

Speaking musingly to Chandrellia, Leafiara asks, "Stone, or himself? Or among ourselves?"

Umbazi says, "The bodies from the caravan are still in Upper Trollfang..."

Goblyn whispers something to Pukk.

Speaking softly to a kobold, Chandrellia exclaims, "Seriously!"

Evia says, "And no one has removed them or anything, how odd."

Speaking to Umbazi, Leafiara sighs, "Yeah, I know. I asked the guards to take some back for inspection, but... I suppose it's too long a trip and Khylon's men have enough to do."

Pukk exclaims, "See, while you are all looking out for Malluch, or Thadston, or even Grishom then bam, the flower girl ambushes you!"

Nochternus quietly says, "And full."

Opalina heartily says, "We are being invaded by kobolds."

Speaking reasonably to Evia, Cruxophim suggests, "I preserved them, they're a handy local landmark."

Chandrellia softly exclaims, "Yes my pets kill each other!"

A kobold swings a closed fist at a kobold!

AS: +16 vs DS: +68 with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +83 = +51

A clean miss.

The kobold says, "Blargh! I'se soooo sawry!"

The kobold points at Vaemyr and says, "I'se aiming for him!"

Speaking surprisedly to Cruxophim, Leafiara asks, "Wait, preserved and not ate?"

Chandrellia softly exclaims, "No!"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Evia says, "It's indecent to leave them there, as well as unsanitary."

Speaking mildly to Evia, Cruxophim counters, "Not for me."

Speaking to Pukk, Goblyn exclaims, "It is for eating!"

Pukk says, "I was trying to toss some into your mouth."

Speaking softly to Nallo, Chandrellia says, "Stop."

Pietra exclaims, "Maybe the bloodguard corpse was hit with a projectile caravan corpse!"

Nallo hoarsely says, "Sorry, they were getting rather close."

Leafiara amusedly says, "Okay, okay, enough velnalin killing. We'll head back to the square."

Speaking to Pukk, Goblyn asks, "I will bring ones that are ... better for that, yes?"

[Town Square Central]

This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see the green Caihtlybria disk, a pale-faced coppery barn owl, a short-haired charcoal cat that is sitting, some wolifrew lichen, a rose-marrow potion, a ruffled black hawk, a rose-marrow potion, a large acorn, a sinuous bone white serpent, a large acorn, a tarnished spoon, a large acorn, a large acorn, a broadsword, a large acorn, a large acorn, some stone benches with some stuff on it and an herbal remedy donation bin.

Also here: Horseman Elkiros, Caihtlybria, Jateloos, Hezadjor, Eulysiua

Nallo, Goblyn, Bbee, Cruxophim, Raelee, Evia, Balley, Melikor, Pietra, Lylia, Kothos, Xorus, Yukito, Thrassus, Umbazi, Bernadette, Felita, Pukk, Fahlo, Falicor, Ceilia, Iskandr, Vaemyr and Chandrellia followed.

Speaking to Pukk, Goblyn says, "This one was... fresh-prepared, I do think."

The coppery barn owl hoots at Leafiara.

Lylia says, "I am unconvinced that Malluch is not Stone's creature. I see no evidence of it, and while we may not have all the knowledge we might wish, gaps in our knowledge do not mean we get to fill them however we please."

Nallo hoarsely says, "Every time I looked up they were nibbling at my robes."

Speaking curiously to a pale-faced coppery barn owl, Leafiara asks, "Owly, what do you think of all this?"

Speaking to Goblyn, Pukk says, "Slimy, yet satisfying."

The coppery barn owl hoots at Leafiara.

Speaking to Leafiara, Pietra says, "But I wanted to watch the autopsy at Raelee's house."

Speaking musingly to a pale-faced coppery barn owl, Leafiara agrees, "Yeah, makes sense."

Speaking to Lylia, Kothos says, "Brilliantly put, and far more articulate than anything I've heard out of the opposing."

Lylia says, "With due respect to those who feel otherwise, I would need some more persuasion of that theory."

Speaking amusedly to Pietra, Leafiara says, "I think she prefers quiet and solitude."

Speaking to Leafiara, Falicor says, "The corpses' proper disposal needs to be a priority, as should be discovering the reason for their existence."

Iskandr asks, "How does this change any decisions pondered previously?"

Speaking slowly to Lylia, Cruxophim agrees, "Methodology is important."

Speaking to Leafiara, Pietra says, "I can be quiet. It's you lot that apparently can't."

Pietra says, "I got smooched."

Elkiros says, "Corpses should never be disposed of.. they should be treasured."

Bbee says, "It doesn't."

Speaking to Falicor, Leafiara acknowledges, "I asked the guards to take the corpses for inspection the night it happened, but they've either been unable or unwilling."

Bbee says, "It just addles the bbrain."

Pietra says, "Smells good."

Chandrellia softly says, "And what proof is there that he is in, fact, in league with Stone? The fact that Malluch said so, this new body that just came to light that was found by one of our citizens? There is no proof of that? It's speculation, hearsay."

Speaking to Falicor, Leafiara admits, "Though, to be fair.... no jurisdiction out there, so I can understand Khylon's hesitation."

Speaking eagerly to Chandrellia, Cruxophim interjects, "Heresy, did you?"

Speaking softly to Cruxophim, Chandrellia asks, "When can we start?"

Evia says, "Jurisdiction has little meaning when one walks through a copse of corpse."

Falicor says, "My honor extends past the walls of this city."

Iskandr asks, "So where does this pardon idea go now?"

Speaking curiously to Raelee, Leafiara inquires, "By the way, *will* you let Goblyn or Crux aid you or do you intend to study the body on your own?"

Falicor says, "As should Khylon's."

Lylia says, "Proof that he is with Stone would include healing the infirm and aged, something we know Stone has done when others could not heal these illnesses. Also, his 'Bloodguards' wear Stone's face."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Raelee says, "It is not to be eaten."

Kothos says, "Also, Stone was here, not that long ago."

Speaking amusedly to Leafiara, Goblyn says, "I do not think there is 'letting' in some times, Mayor Leafiara."

Speaking drolly to Raelee, Cruxophim complains, "Well, I'm out."

Kothos asks, "He gathered up that poor fellow...Glethad?"

Lylia says, "These are two rather powerful pieces of evidence that Stone and Malluch Burdos are in some kind of accord."

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee says, "And they may aid. I believe the are both aware of the... standards of behavior I require."

Speaking to Leafiara, Goblyn says, "If she will like me to not be making this party..."

Speaking lightly to Raelee, Cruxophim adds, "Kidding."

Kothos asks, "The former curator, yes?"

Speaking softly to Lylia, Chandrellia says, "Yes, and if Malluch served and trained under Stone he would know how to do this, as far as these lookalikes, there is no proof Stone created them."

Kothos says, "So we knew he was returning to finish his work."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Elkiros says, "We could just cut it all up."

Speaking pleasantly to Goblyn, Leafiara says, "Well, either way, it seems she doesn't mind your company, so it's a moot point."

Elkiros says, "That's always fun."

Speaking to Raelee, Vaemyr asks, "Think we might get results before our next meeting with Malluch?"

Speaking to Raelee, Bbee says, "Bbut so much info can bbe gleaned from the flavor."

Kothos asks, "Also, his father Murdos mentioned it as well, did he not?"

Speaking to Vaemyr, Raelee says, "That would depend upon what results you are looking for."

Evia says, "That man Granthem, as far as I know, still wanders around town without memory. Did he have Stone's looks? I cannot recall for sure."

Speaking to Evia, Leafiara says, "He does, yes."

Leafiara says, "Though I haven't seen Granthem in years. Hopefully he's doing alright."

Evia says, "Hmmm."

Speaking wryly to Xorus, Cruxophim agrees, "Yup."

Lylia says, "...There is no reason to suspect otherwise, though, either. It is an interesting hypothesis but there is no evidence to support antipathy between them."

Kothos says, "I don't think one normally cops to springing your son out of prison via the town's most notorious villain, unless that's just what you did."

Speaking politely to Xorus, Cruxophim implies, "He's since seen the error of his ways."

Speaking softly to Lylia, Chandrellia says, "That is what I am saying dear, without actual proof we cant go either way which leaves us at a stand still on how to act on all this."

Iskandr says, "Well, I think I may head to the treehouse and call it an evening. I may head back East for a day or two, but should be back around if you requite whatever odd assistance I can offer."

Vaemyr says, "I think I need to think on these things for a time, I'll try to catch up with everyone tomorrow if anything else happens tonight."

Evia says, "An unwitting tool for a broader purpose is plausible."

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee asks, "... what answers are you seeking in this corpse, precisely?"

Lylia says, "There is such a thing as crossing an ocean to find a bucket of sand, though, rather than just picking one up on the nearer shore."

Speaking to Iskandr, Pietra says, "The coniferous forest discernment was quite helpful."

Speaking to Rendena, Goblyn says, "It does have a goblin, Rendena."

Speaking softly to Lylia, Chandrellia says, "I'm not good with riddles, never was even as a child."

Speaking to Pietra, Iskandr says, "I do my best. if you need to know what kind of forest we're in, I'm there for you."

Speaking to Lylia, Kothos says, "This is my shocked face."

Iskandr says, "Good luck with the rest of the night."

Speaking to Raelee, Leafiara explains, "Well, any helpful information about how it was created or how we could improve our ability to detect them, for one thing."

Speaking to Leafiara, Fahlo says, "If it was that we convicted him not knowing he was influenced by the Alchemist, it would be a bit of a contradiction to pardon him with what evidence we've been shown of his association with Stone."

Speaking to Leafiara, Raelee says, "So noted."

Speaking to Raelee, Kothos says, "I'm curious, myself. But you know that, already."

Speaking curiously to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "Why? Those are separate matters."

Speaking nonchalantly to Kothos, Cruxophim offers, "This is my shocked face."

Speaking to Chandrellia, Pukk says, "Did you hear the one about the duck that was about to cross the road when all of a sudden a chicken ran out and told him to stop? The chicken told the duck that if he crosses that road he will never hear the end of it."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Kothos says, "I always did wonder."

Speaking silkily to Kothos, Cruxophim croons, "And this is my pretty face."

Speaking to Leafiara, Fahlo says, "Because we'd be granting a pardon to someone who isn't entirely Malluch- as he is affected my Stone."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Kothos asks, "You're not kidding. Where'd you pick that up?"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Goblyn exclaims, "This is a very good shocked face, Cruxophim!"

Speaking evasively to Kothos, Cruxophim mutters, "Nowhere."

Balley softly says, "Things do not add up. I think this is all a wild rolton race. Running around trying to find this or that, while something else that is important is going on and should be the focus."

Caihtlybria softly says, "Manticores."

Speaking to Fahlo, Pukk asks, "So you admit it then? He is your stone?"

Speaking to Kothos, Goblyn says, "Maybe somewhere..."

Speaking to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "No, the pardon he wants would extend only to his past deeds... unless I'm not following your reasoning here."

Speaking to Pukk, Fahlo says, "You'll always be my rock."

Speaking softly to Balley, Chandrellia says, "In a sense.... watch the left hand so you dont see what the right hand is doing."

Speaking to Kothos, Goblyn asks, "It is better, where it did come from in this past time. You will like a shocked face, too?"

Speaking to Fahlo, Pukk says, "You flirt you."

Speaking to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "Or let me put it this way..."

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos says, "I wouldn't mind a collection of parts from such a fine-looking..."

Speaking to Fahlo, Leafiara asks, "Suppose I agree to it, and then Malluch ends up attacking the town at some point. That's your worst case scenario, right?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Falicor asks, "Why is his pardon necessary if he intends to leave?"

Speaking to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "But then he'd be guilty of *those* crimes."

Speaking to Chandrellia, Pukk says, "Actually as kids we did that. A couple of us would distract our target while another picks their pocket."

Speaking to Goblyn, Kothos says, "Mind you, this is just aesthetics, I still prefer them conscious and consenting."

Bbee says, "That actually makes sense, think of the numbers of orcs and roltons that have lost their lives near this town."

Caihtlybria softly asks, "Anyone wanna hunt manticores with me?"

Speaking casually to Kothos, Cruxophim offers, "You want parts? I can get you parts, I can get you parts by sun-up."

Speaking to Falicor, Leafiara says, "He wants to stave off Thadston by taking away the legitimacy of arresting him as a fugitive."

Speaking baffledly to Kothos, Goblyn asks, "But why will you have this preferring?"

Caihtlybria softly says, "Liath Bheinn."

Evia says, "A pardon is not a license to crime, it is for the past only."

Speaking to Pukk, Pietra says, "You're not supposed to tell trade secrets."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Kothos asks, "You are a morning person, now?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Fahlo says, "I'm saying that we convicted a person of crimes who wasn't entirely themself, would we then pardon someone who isn't entirely themself? It's a matter of identity- that's how I'm seeing it."

Speaking to Pietra, Pukk says, "I'm older now, so I can talk about it."

Balley softly says, "Have fun looking for clues."

Speaking suddenly to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "Oh, now I think I see the conundrum you're raising."

Rendena softly says, "Who knew the power of singing while waiting in a merchant line...."

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn asks, "Melikor, you cannot leave until you do show -your- shocked face too, yes?"

Melikor gasps.

Goblyn frowns at Melikor.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Pukk asks, "If sleep causes beauty. Then you have never slept...have you?"

Speaking to Goblyn, Melikor asks, "What, not good enough?"

Speaking to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "In other words, philosophically, you're saying it's impossible to pardon the Rone Malluch because he's gone, as it were, replaced with the Stone Malluch."

Speaking nonchalantly to Pukk, Cruxophim confirms, "Nope."

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn promises, "We will be making a better one for you in some times, yes?"

Speaking wryly to Pukk, Cruxophim adds, "Not in a long while."

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn exclaims, "Then we will peel it off, and then you will have it for always!"

Speaking to Goblyn, Melikor says, "Well, that sounds unpleasant."

Speaking thoughtfully to Fahlo, Leafiara says, "That's actually a fantastic point I hadn't thought of and will have to consider."

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn says, "... maybe we will make two. I will have one, too."

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn exclaims, "It will be very pleasant!"

Speaking to Goblyn, Melikor asks, "How about a hand?"

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn says, "You will scream, and I will like it."

Speaking to Leafiara, Fahlo says, "Well I wouldn't have come to it if it weren't for you inviting discussion."

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn says, "We will use this hand when we make this face, yes."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Goblyn exclaims, "Again!"

Speaking to Goblyn, Thrassus says, "Shocked face."

Speaking approvingly to Thrassus, Goblyn says, "This is better than Melikor's one in this present time, yes."

Pukk recites:

"Tap Xorus if you need spells!"

Speaking to Melikor, Goblyn exclaims, "We will make these faces in some time. You will have a nice night, Melikor!"

Lylia asks, "May I tap Xorus just on general principle?"

The voice of Pukk says, "You can tap him all night long."

Speaking to Bbee, Melikor says, "Why thank you."

Falicor says, "I am surrounded by sociopaths..."

Bbee says, "Drink up."

Speaking amusedly to Lylia, Cruxophim teases, "What you do in the bedroom is your business."

Speaking blithely to Falicor, Cruxophim confirms, "Yes."

Speaking teasingly to Falicor, Leafiara asks, "Welcome to the Landing?"

Xorus says, "You walked right into that one."

The voice of Pukk exclaims, "Good night all!"

Goblyn exclaims, "Pukk!"

Speaking to Bbee, Melikor says, "How nice."

Speaking amusedly to Falicor, Leafiara says, "Honestly now."

The voice of Pukk exclaims, "You all better not burn the town until I wake up!"

Speaking to Xorus, Lylia says, "You liked it."

Bbee says, "My pleasure."

Speaking to Goblyn, Melikor says, "We will see to my face later! Good night."

Speaking mildly to Falicor, Cruxophim inquires, "But how so?"

Speaking to Leafiara, Pietra says, "I'm gonna go grab a bit more scotch."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Pietra says, "That's a powerful smell."

Evia says, "Spoon."

Evia stares at a tarnished spoon.

Speaking to Goblyn, Lylia says, "We have missed you terribly in the Landing. The only pies available neither mew nor ooze."

Speaking to Goblyn, Bbee says, "She is lying to you."

Speaking sadly to Goblyn, Leafiara says, "It's true, we do all await the pie shop's return one day."

Speaking slowly to Lylia, Goblyn says, "I will maybe bring some pies in this next time."

Lylia says, "In this, I am telling the whole truth."

Speaking to Bbee, Goblyn says, "Lady Lylia does always tell truths."

Bbee says, "I stand corrected."

Speaking softly to Goblyn, Chandrellia says, "I have never had the pleasure of having one of your pies."

Speaking to Kittai, Bbee says, "Drink up."

Kittai accepts Bbee's silvery blue potion.

Speaking to Chandrellia, Goblyn says, "I will have some for next time, yes? Gutstorm did eat all of them this past other night."

Kittai says, "Now how did you know I was out of those."

Speaking to a broadsword, Evia says, "You know in the olden days kids would scream out the most absurd things trying to have one of you, now you just lie there unwanted. Sad."

Speaking softly to Goblyn, Chandrellia says, "Why does that not surprise me, that man can eat the food set out for an entire army."

Speaking amusedly to Chandrellia, Goblyn says, "I do not think maybe he even will remember, yes? He is drinking much in that night."

Speaking softly to Goblyn, Chandrellia says, "That is always the case with him."