A gown is generally considered to be a woman's garment, often times formal, that is a bodice with an attached skirt.
There are several alternative names that may at times be used for gown, although each carries its own real-world specific look and meaning. These include:
- ballgown - a highly formal gown worn to balls and other formal events
- bliaut - an outer garment, generally cut from one piece and has voluminous skirts and sleeves
- cotehardie - an outer garment with long sleeves that is often tightly-fitted with laces or buttons
- houppelande - an overgown with long sleeves and a long skirt
- kirtle - generally worn as an intermediate item between an outer gown and a slip
It is to be noted that not all merchants will use all these terms interchangeably.
There are numerous types of scripted gown, including:
- Basic gown
- Farusteri gown
- Fiery gown
- Metallic gown
- Millicent gown
- Nalea gown
- Peretta gown
- Shadowplay gown
- Uncouth Wallflower Gown
- Un(refined) gown
- Valinda gown
- Vanishing Point gown
- Zenlia gown
Pages in category "Gowns"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.