Festival of Frost
The Festival of Frost is an annual free festival in Wehnimer's Landing hosted by the halfling, Tolby. It consists of a few shops, games, and other social gathering places. Grounds can be accessed via the candle-lit path east of the Furrier on North Ring Road and are available for any group to use for events.
While the festival plays host to games similar in nature to the ones found at Ebon Gate, the prizes are not of the same caliber. Players spending millions on the games will be sorely disappointed.
- Solstice Tree: At the entrance of the grounds, is a solstice tree! Feel free to grab an ornament, or two, or three, and find out what is inside!
- Ice Skating: There is an ice skating arena, with a cart right outside of it that sells ice skates of various styles! When you're in the arena, if you're skating along, feel free to BOUNCE, FALL, BOW, JUMP, TURN, STRETCH, FLY, or PACE! If you're skating and joined to someone, feel free to PUSH, HUG, KISS, PULL, NUDGE, POKE and SPIN them!
- Bonfire: Like the snow, but not the cold? There's a giant bonfire and log seating with your name on it!
- Snowball Fights: Look for the snowy field with a mound of snow and enjoy an good ole snowball fight! No defensive spells needed!
- Slush Hill: Go check out the new Slush Hill, where you and your friends can ROLL to build a SNOWMAN! You can make animals, monsters, races, or birds! Of course, you can only make one snowman at a time, and it takes one hour to melt before you can do it again. Once your project is finished, feel free to LEAN on it or TOUCH it!
- Warm Treats: There is plenty of warm drinks and treats available inside a tent on the grounds. Free of charge!
- Warm Clothing: There is warm clothing available inside of a shop on the grounds, so bring some silvers and keep yourself covered!
- Snowflake Stable: For 2,500 silvers you can grab a floating paper snowflake out of a gnomish booth! What prize will you get in exchange?
- Arctic Clash: For 2,500 silvers you can dig through a snow-covered battlefield, finding old items from wars long gone! What prize will you get in exchange?
- Catch a Cold Cod: For 2,500 silvers you can break a spot on the frozen pond and try to snatch a colorful fish! What prize will you get in exchange?