Guard Mastery

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search
Guard Mastery
Available To Warriors
Mnemonic [GMASTERY]
Cost 15
Requirements None
Prerequisites None
Rank Cost
1 6  
2 12 
3 18


Guard Mastery is a passive shield specialization that improves your ability to use the GUARD verb to block attacks on others.

'Without Guard Mastery: 50% of your normal block chance to block attacks on your ally, 25% penalty to block attacks on yourself
Rank 1: 75% of your normal block chance to block attacks on your ally, 25% penalty to block attacks on yourself
Rank 2: 100% of your normal block chance to block attacks on your ally, 25% penalty to block attacks on yourself
Rank 3: 100% of your normal block chance to block attacks on your ally, no penalty