The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Karly D'Lorieal)
Karly was one of the oldest members of the River's Rest community, where she often worked in the town commons as a locksmith.
- You see Lady Karly D'Lorieal the Master Locksmith.
- She appears to be an Illistim Elf.
- She appears to be young and sprightly. She has sparkling silver-flecked almond-shaped violet eyes and golden brown skin. She has long, lustrous white hair caught in a casual roll at the nape of her neck by some ebony hand-painted hairsticks. She has a heart-shaped face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
- She has a tiny diamond stud in the upper ridge of her right ear.
- She is in good shape.
- She is wearing some fitted deep black armor, a rose-carved dark fireleaf buckler, a pale crystal shard, a deep ebony-veined veniom hatpin, a black panne velvet beret adorned with a elegant crimson feather, a silver locket suspended from a black velvet choker, a long black silk scarf, a black velvet hooded cloak, a brushed silver case, a black opal bracelet, a whorled black diamond wristlet, a wild black rose, a black silk blouse, some supple black leather gloves, a silver wedding ring, a thin silver-linked waistchain, a soft black velvet gem pouch, a tiny red silk cymbal pouch, a velvet drawstring purse, some black silk loose-fitting pantaloons, some sheer silver silk stockings, and some petite black silk slippers.