A tough leather pouch studded with zephyr hound teeth and tied with a silver chain, known as The Mana Pouch or Seymoor was originally owned by the legendary wizard Dartaghan Darkstar. When he retired from the lands, ownership passed to Tedra De'Arr. The pouch will destroy magical items and store mana that can be provided to the user.
- The pouch takes any item that contains mana and will destroy it and store the mana.
- There is no limit to the number of items the pouch can destroy.
- There is no known limit to the amount of mana the pouch can hold.
- Rubbing the pouch will provide all of the stored mana back to the user up to 2x the user's maximum mana.
- All of the mana stored in the pouch is used each rub.
- Magic item use is required to get mana back from the pouch.
- At some point the requirement for Magic item use was added.
- The pouch did not originally have a maximum to the amount of mana returned to the user.
- Before the enchanting changes, this pouch was a major contributor to the creation of 10x items, due to its large mana capacity which allowed for rapid enchanting.
- Crystal amulets contained the old thought-net spell (118), and were frequently used as the primary magical item source for the pouch.