Recharging crystals are magical items that allow you to automatically recharge a mage rechargeable item without failure. Usually these items can only be used a few times per day, and generally require a gem to be used by the crystal in order to charge.
- a rough-cut milky blue crystal (2x a day)
- a translucent alizarin crystal (2x a day)
- a translucent cerulean crystal (2x a day)
- a translucent viridian crystal (2x a day)
- Description: The viridian crystal gives off an erratic inner light, as though forces within it are unstable.
- The recharging crystal holds 40 charges.
- RUB the crystal while a gem is in your other hand to charge the recharging crystal. The gem will be destroyed.
- The higher the value of the gem, the more charges that are given to the crystal.
- Uncut diamonds give the crystal 6-8 charges.
- Charging the crystal above 40 charges can cause the crystal to be destroyed or remove charges from an item being recharged.
- Loresinging to the charging crystal will tell exactly how many charges it contains.
- RUB the crystal while a mage rechargeable item is in your other hand to add a charge to it.
- The spell you are recharging with the crystal will deplete charges in itself at different rates. Recharging 1 charge of Spirit Guide will take 15 charges from the recharging crystal.
- Trying to recharge an item without enough charges can potentially destroy the mage rechargeable item.
- Using the crystal to add more than 40 charges is possible, but can potentially make the item no longer mage rechargeable.