The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Renfeeld was a high ranking member of the Fortuneers and top bookkeeper for the organization. He was sent to the base camp in Solhaven after the Keelagh the Scarbeard mission had stalled. While there, Renfeeld survived an attack upon his life.
- You see Fortuneer Renfeeld. He appears to be a Halfling.
- He appears to be in his dotage and average height. He has beady black eyes and freckled skin. He has raggedly cut, shaggy white hair. He has a haggard face, an upturned nose and thick bushy eyebrows.
- He has the traces of bruises on his neck.
- He is in good shape.
- He is holding a yellowed vellum scroll in his right hand and a grey goose feather quill in his left hand.
- He is wearing a dusty oilcloth overcoat, a gleaming ten pointed rolaren badge, a faded blue cotton shirt, a pair of baggy brown trousers, some scuffed brown leather shoes, and some wire-rim rectangular spectacles.
- You look closely at Renfeeld, examining a gleaming ten pointed rolaren badge. The simplicity of this badge when seen from a distance is dispelled upon closer inspection. Each tiny point is a maze of intricate detailing, and small slivers of ruby and sapphire are worked into the design to catch the light. Emblazoned in the center of the rolaren in thin vaalin script are the words, "Elanthian Treasure Hunters, Member 14."