Sproink, who specialized in springs, was infamous for using a rubber stamp to temporarily stamp amusing and or derogatory words and messages on the foreheads of customers. Despite the probability of being stamped, Sproink was a popular merchant who many sought out for services.
- You see Spring-Maker Sproink.
- He appears to be a Burghal Gnome.
- He appears to be in the prime of life and diminutive. He has bright greenish-grey eyes and sun-bronzed skin. He has thick, shoulder length russet hair tied back in a series of elaborate braids. He has a gaunt face, a freckled nose and a braided russet beard.
- He has a coiled spring tattoo on his right hand.
- He is in good shape.
- He is wearing a broad-brimmed dark straw hat, an ivory-handled stamp suspended from a thick leather cord, a crystal amulet suspended from a coiled spring neckchain, a soft black cloak, a silver and black silk shirt, a spring-clasped backpack, an ora-trimmed bracer, an eahnor band, some charcoal grey breeches, and some boots.